Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Left Winger Raped by Somali Migrant Feels Guilty That His Attacker Will Be Deported

Last Online
    Saturday, June 8th, 2019 @ 12:49 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    “But I also got a strong sense of guilt and responsibility. I was the reason why he should not have to leave Norway, and heading for a very uncertain future in Somalia. He had already served his sentence in prison. Should he now be punished again? And this time much harder?” - Hauken

This is just in, lads: it's better to be imprisoned in Norway than to be free in Somalia, according to this Norseman suffering from Stockholm syndrome.
    Apparently, it's very bad to be among majority Somalians, then.

And isn't it interesting that this libtard dehumanizes the perpetrator by denying him any responsibility for those vile acts.

Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    “But I also got a strong sense of guilt and responsibility. I was the reason why he should not have to leave Norway, and heading for a very uncertain future in Somalia. He had already served his sentence in prison. Should he now be punished again? And this time much harder?” - Hauken

This is just in, lads: it's better to be imprisoned in Norway than to be free in Somalia, according to this Norseman suffering from Stockholm syndrome.
    It probably is. Some prisons in liberal democracies have become like hotels, especially in Norway, which has the most luxurious prisons in the West (Breivik complained it was "inhumane" because he didn't receive the latest model Playstation ). They believe if they treat criminals "like people", it's easier to rehabilitate them. But that's bullsh*t when it comes to third world criminals. It does the opposite, it encourages them to commit more crimes so they can go back there. After all, they have a roof over their head, someone to wash their clothes, cook them food, free TV, Playstation, sports, sunbathing. Aliens have actually set up some prison tourism sites, where they promote the most luxurious prisons in the West, another one being a prison in Austria which to them looks like a 5 star hotel, so third worlders migrate there specifically to commit crimes so they can be sent to those prisons.

Last Online
    Saturday, June 8th, 2019 @ 12:49 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Prisons, only have a deterrent effect, when you got to lose something by being sent there. This virtually only applies to middle-class people who would lose a job and having a hard time finding one after conviction.

For the illegal immigrant it's not of much consequence:
    - They get all-round full care plus some subsidy as pocket money.
    - They can commit crimes with low risk of people fighting back, due to "muh I'm not racist" and "muh pacifism" and actually legislation protecting the criminal in case victims or bystanders fight back.
    - The prisons are, as Baerin says, comfortable hotels, albeit compulsory. There is virtually no deterrent in this, when you're a crook from a third-world country.
    - Given that they never will be able to get any good employment, due to their lack of skills, discipline, etc., they don't have any reason to worry about consequences, after coming out.

Add to this that most crimmigrants are anyway low IQ, high time preference people. That means they will not even really think about consequences. In fact getting the reputation of being a violent criminal may even enhance their status in their mind. As people now "respect" them.

And the first class treatment probably strengthens them in their belief of being "respectable". There is a number of reasons why those countries of theirs are so violent, repressive and poor. It relates to their culture. The West can get away with "soft justice", since it managed to build functioning economic, social and politcal systems. Even poorer Westerners may aspire to get more, so doing crime and getting caught, means they can expect opportunity loss. The bottom of Westerners, will still emulate the behavior of the higher ups and hence behave a bit more. That means that crime is limited to pubescent naughtiness, which gets into control soon. The problems with younger Westerners will mostly be related to being an asshole and consuming drugs. Violent crime will be rare, since the controlling institutions work on them. I mean the social institutions here and not so much the justice system that merely handles the exceptions.

As for the third-world-poor and even middle and top-class, a reputation for violence and victimizing others is simply seen of desirable to some extent. Bear in mind that a very limited number of connected people there achieves something like a middle-class income and status. Even they will use violence to screw on others and enhance the reputation of their family or clan:"Don't mess with us" and "I have confidence, because me and my people can be violent at will". That's why only leaders of violent groups will get somewhere there and become politicians, ministers and heads of state. It works that way even under the pretense of democracy.

The "non-violent" passive and "I'm a victim now" approach has worked with Westerners, because there was still some sense of honor ("we don't oppress the weak") even with violent criminals with Western roots. Now a substantial amount of non-Westerners have been added to the equation and they're simply not shamed into restraining the use of violence. Reputation for toughness is everything and a victim means nothing not even being worth of being pitied. That's why the leftists are so puzzled now. Because another fallacy of theirs is that everybody is equal. That Arabs, Muslims, Negroes, etc. think and act very different is something they simply can't grasp.
    Last edited by Juthunge; Monday, September 4th, 2017 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Rule 4/5.

Last Online
    Sunday, November 12th, 2017 @ 06:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Silesia Silesia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauke Haien View Post
    No one will say that the Gods are real and mean it in his heart.
    Oh, we got a far stretch astray from the thread's topic, which originally was about a Norwegian taken aback by a negro...

But as you did mention it. Why would not believing in any gods be a bad thing? For Germanics?

You know, whenever somebody says such thing, the stern, strong, serious verdict of Eisenhower comes back to my mind, that it wasn't important in "which" god one did believe, yet it was so important -- as Mr Eisenhower said -- that one did believe in "god".

And one last question: do you really believe that, if we did believe in jehova, or in "Wotan", which would be the same, according to Mr Eisenhower, then the negroes would behave decent in our lands?
    Last edited by Juthunge; Monday, September 4th, 2017 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Rules 4/5

Ilian
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, June 13th, 2019 @ 11:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Flevoland Flevoland
    Cancer
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spjabork View Post
    You know, whenever somebody says such thing, the stern, strong, serious verdict of Eisenhower comes back to my mind, that it wasn't important in "which" god one did believe, yet it was so important -- as Mr Eisenhower said -- that one did believe in "god".
    Hope I got it right this time, I was rather confused. Where dit Eisenhower say this? It seems to me a masonic thing to say, and Eisenhower was not a mason.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ere_Freemasons though he had connections with masons https://nl.pinterest.com/pin/280067670547725793/

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Silesia Silesia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisjqb View Post
    I was rather confused.
    Let us stick to the topic of this thread, OK?

The question "in which" god you believe, or whether you believe "in" god at all, has nothing to do with, and does not help you in any way in, problems you have with negroes and other aliens in your homeland.

So let's just forget about it. And not bring it up again.

Mein Glaube ist die Liebe zu meinem Volk. Juthunge's Avatar
    Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 01:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    184 Posts
    Well, you brought it up in the first place, whereas it was just a minor part in Hauke Haien's analysis...And it can't be left standing like that.

And one last question: do you really believe that, if we did believe in jehova, or in "Wotan", which would be the same, according to Mr Eisenhower, then the negroes would behave decent in our lands?
    The question "in which" god you believe, or whether you believe "in" god at all, has nothing to do with, and does not help you in any way in, problems you have with negroes and other aliens in your homeland.
    Since when did it in any way become relevant if Eisenhower thought this or that? Obviously it makes a difference in which God(s) you believe in.

It makes a difference whether you believe in a vengeful God promising the destruction of the enemies of his chosen people, if you believe in a benevolent universalist God telling you to turn the other cheek, in a rather abstract, universalist God and his human prophet telling you to subject the world or in the Gods of your people who tell you to honor kinship and makes you "believe in death through battle to meet the Gods."
    "Man kann sich heute nicht in Gesellschaft um Deutschland bemühen; man muss es einsam tun wie ein Mensch, der mit seinem Buschmesser im Urwald Bresche schlägt und den nur die Hoffnung erhält, dass irgendwo im Dickicht andere an der gleichen Arbeit sind." - Ernst Jünger

Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)

Ilian
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, June 13th, 2019 @ 11:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Flevoland Flevoland
    Cancer
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

So let's just forget about it. And not bring it up again.
    You bring up the quote from Eisenhower.
    I ask for a source.
    And _then_ without giving a source you want to return to the original subject.
    That is not how it works!
    In the meantime I looked up the quote on Wikipedia and this is what he actually said:
    "And this is how they [the Founding Fathers in 1776] explained those: 'we hold that all men are endowed by their Creator...' not by the accident of their birth, not by the color of their skins or by anything else, but 'all men are endowed by their Creator.' In other words, our form of government has no sense unless it is founded in a deeply-felt religious faith, and I don't care what it is. With us of course it is the Judeo-Christian concept, but it must be a religion with all men are created equal."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_I_...are_what_it_is

Last Online
    Tuesday, October 31st, 2017 @ 09:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Country
    United States United States
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Folkish Pantheism/Stoicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Just as a battered woman will defend her abusive husband, so this leftist cuck now defends his rapist.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Silesia Silesia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juthunge View Post
    Well, you brought it up in the first place, whereas it was just a minor part in Hauke Haien's analysis...And it can't be left standing like that.
    I am not afraid of any discussion of anything. I am just afraid of my posts getting deleted for this or that reason.

And one reason is "being off topic".
    Quote Originally Posted by Juthunge View Post
    Since when did it in any way become relevant if Eisenhower thought this or that? Obviously it makes a difference in which God(s) you believe in.
    Someone should have told this him not me.

Because you directly asked me, so I hope this my answer will not get deleted, although it is "off topic".

The enemies (actually it is singular) of our folk want to rule the whole world. We, the Germanics, are standing in their (his) way.

One strategy of our enemies to overcome us is, to seed & spread confusion among us, about which things are relevant and important and decisive, and which are not.

You can well be a Germanic man, perfectly, without believing in anything else except yourself. Jakob Grimm, the collector of the fairy tales, also collected samples of Germanic thought & thinking, in his "Deutsche Mythologie". There you can read, if you want, and if you spend the time, that quite a few Germanic men already did think this way before the Germanic folks became christian.

That is not to say that each & every single Germanic man must be as strong as that. Some may need a "god" or another anchor to hold on. What someone needs for himself, only he himself knows, and noone can tell or prescribe him.

Yet Martin Luther, once and for all, for good, forever has set us Germanics free when he declared: "I want freely to confess, what seems to me to be the truth! And I am noones subject!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast