preservation
    Religion
    I'll believe it when I see it
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesritter View Post
    That seems like an easy conundrum to avoid; send all the non-Swedes home or to the US*, then Swedes could go about their own country without worrying over such things one way or the other.

Swedes at home in Sweden should certainly not have to bother themselves over such concerns & etiquette.

I agree, send them all anywhere but Europe. That includes southern Europe too becasue it's too close. We need to keep those nice people safe.

It'll be just a little more fun for the WHite nationals here to sort them out later on
    'you're all just visiting' -the good shepherd

Last Online
    Thursday, November 24th, 2011 @ 08:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain/germany
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Fashion
    Politics
    preservation
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I certainly don't want to remove North American Germanics, but it is a matter of prioritization - winning in Europe, allowing for ethnic sovereignty of the ancestral lands will ultimately lead to greater influence for such ideas here; on the other hand when an ethnic Somali Muslim is a "Swede", or a Nigerian or a Turk are "Germans", we've all lost the long game.

In an imperfect world, if I could trade more immigration to the US for zero to Northern Europe with a magic wand, I would do it*; I want my great-great grandchildren to be able to visit Sweden or Germany, and be able to see the Swedish or German great-great grandchildren & their own native culture, not Mucklumpistan.

To a certain degree, the sicker America makes itself with immigration the better from my perspective, as it might force us to wake up.

My nightmare is Anglo-American political & cultural imperialism imposed on the lands of our ancestors creating McWorld everywhere slowly; the frog in the slowly boiling water - we like the mixing experiment over here that's great, we can see what that gets us, but we have no place pressuring Iceland to follow our example, or using economic devices to indirectly influence them to do so.

*tainting the source is of higher concern to me than what happens outside our ancestral lands, those who are not fools here can voluntarily preserve just fine, and leave the urban population to enjoy its gradual zombie apocalypse
    Yes, what's the use of preserving us italian/irish/slavic mutts when scandiniva, england and holland are being watered down. muddied up

Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 04:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    American of Northwestern European descent
    Ancestry
    Ireland, Sweden, Colonial America, Luxemburg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    No wonder the US has become such a train wreck over the years. Not even those of us who are racially conscious seem to care about our own kind. Look, most of my ancestors came to the American Midwest in the late 1800's under the presumption that they'd be coexisting with fellow Northwestern Europeans, not with foreign racial others. To say that we somehow deserve to take on the foreigners invading other locales is a slap in their face.

I don't see the logic in it either. Because the American experiment has historically permitted the mixing of Northwestern Europeans, it follows that entirely different groups of people--e.g. Middle Easterners--must also be assimilable?

I want my great-great grandchildren to be able to visit Sweden or Germany, and be able to see the Swedish or German great-great grandchildren & their own native culture, not Mucklumpistan.
    You care more about your great-great grandchildren being able to visit an uncorrupted culture than you care about them being able to actually live in one?

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Yes, what's the use of preserving us italian/irish/slavic mutts when scandiniva, england and holland are being watered down. muddied up
    Well, not everyone in America is "Italian/Irish/Slavic". There are plenty of us who are entirely of Northwestern European stock, and that is worth preserving.

(I apologize for contributing to the off-topic discussion going on.)

Last Online
    Thursday, November 24th, 2011 @ 08:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain/germany
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Fashion
    Politics
    preservation
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    You care more about your great-great grandchildren being able to visit an uncorrupted culture than you care about them being able to actually live in one?
    Yes

Well, not everyone in America is "Italian/Irish/Slavic". There are plenty of us who are entirely of Northwestern European stock, and that is worth preserving.
    Yes we are worth preserving. We will preserve ourselves. however, the white survival movement here has seemlessly joined with southern and eastern europeans, for political reasons. We aren't all mixed now, but we will be in the future, in the north west or where ever we end up.

All I meant was, if you are trying to unpolute a river, isn't it most important to safeguard the various sources, streams, springs, which make it up?

Last Online
    Friday, August 3rd, 2012 @ 11:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    celto-germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    No wonder the US has become such a train wreck over the years. Not even those of us who are racially conscious seem to care about our own kind.

Yes. It is not that I don't care about North America, Australia, NZ, etc..., it is just these are not our original lands, it would be a tough sell to make a drastic turn around & boot everyone not like us, including aboriginals, if it would be even right to do, which is a complicated tangent I don't care to explore one way or the other at the moment, but we who are aware can use existing laws and freedoms to quietly extricate ourselves & preserve locally while Washinton DC fiddles as the system burns.

It would be a relatively easy sell on the basis of "aboriginal rights" to preserve Sweden for the Swedes, and at this point a much smaller population shift; and if it became alright for Sweden to do it, who knows how we could leverage that in the US or Canada?

America may think it is a nation, the senior-most democracy around which all other "free" societies revolve, but is not, it is a state; Germany or Sweden, or England or Iceland are nations, far older than these new colonized lands, tracing an ethnolinguistic & tribal history from ancient times to present.

If we lose 90% of America to other ethnic groups, that would be unfortunate, but allowing the popular multi-culti politics of the moment pressure Sweden or Germany to go down the path of self-ethnocide will destroy not only that modern country, but the immortal nation of Sweden or Germany.

I'm sick of America and the UN/EU, whomever trying to shame any European country who tries to reclaim their own ethnic sovereignty over the control of borders & immigration; it is obvious we just want Europe to be sick with the same problems we have, if we feel so bad for those immigrants we can take them.

If we allow this cult of idiots to have their way, and rub the ancestral countries into just another coffee colored Muddistan, or the 51st state of the US, we will have lost the fundamental definition of what a German or a Swede is, if they are 70% Somali, and 10% Nigerian, and speaks some mash of the remainder of their host country's lost language, Hollywood English rap slogans, and predominantly Arabic.

There will be no point in my decendents visiting Germany, no matter how well bred their pedigree, if Germany has come to look like East Los Angeles.

If we lose that definition there, we have no compass here - so to answer your question, yes, though I would rather see both preserved, but if I had to chose, I'd tell Sweden if they can't eject their unwanted immigrants back to where they came from because asylum politics make it too hard, go ahead and send them our way if that would result in a Sweden for the Swedes; just so long as they don't end up near me.

(also apologize for adding to long tangent, on or off topic, to explain why Europe is more important to me)

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Frisian
    Ancestry
    Frisian, Saxon
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Frisia Frisia
    Politics
    Frisian nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Even though this goes offtopic, i think this subject is very important to discuss.

Obviously this is a very tough subject to talk about for many who don't live in the European Germanic lands.

I myself happen to completely agree with Todesritter on this and find his selflessness very respectable and admirable. I would even go so far to say that his way of thinking is quintessential Germanic in nature. I realize that it is easy for me to say, since i live in one of the old countries myself.

I do want Germanics outside of Europe to survive and be happy of course. But as is said before: it is a matter of priority. Everyone makes priorities for themselves, i realize that. But have many actually thought of what we are talking about here? We are talking about a multitude of Germanic cultures in their respective homelands facing downright extinction in perhaps a few generations! Thousands of years old cultures which, if gone, can never be brought back... Surely this would have to be prioritized above the colonies? But i guess everyone has to make that decision for themselves.

This is just a 'what if... you had to make the choice between those two' situation though. If we could, we should send foreign aliens to wherever outside the old countries ánd colonies. I too am conflicted about the native peoples of the colonies though as i know first hand how it feels if foreigners are flooding into your homeland.
    Bûter, brea en griene tsiis
    Wa't dat net sizze kin is gjin oprjochte Fries!

Last Online
    Saturday, August 14th, 2021 @ 05:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts
    Get lost!

There is no reason Australia, America, Canada and NZ etc should see our racial and cultural identities ruined.

If worse came to worse and we couldn’t stop mass immigration and repatriate those that are hostile to our identity we could always form secessionist movements.

Thanks to mass immigration and multiculturalism some European countries are just as racially diverse.

Of course I hate what is happening in North Western Europe, but you are kidding yourself if you think that the racial others there will willingly agree to go to Australia or the US etc. It would be just as easy to send them to their ancestral homelands.
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Frisian
    Ancestry
    Frisian, Saxon
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Frisia Frisia
    Politics
    Frisian nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    That is not the point here Aesthete.

The point is that IF you had to choose between the two, what would be more important to you. My view was that the old countries that are our ancestral lands, should be prioritized above the colonies.

I do sympathize with the colonies, even more so since i have relatives who emigrated to the US, Australia and New Zealand. Of course it should be avoided to dump our unwanted aliens there.

I will however never put those countries at the same level as northwestern and northern Europe.
    Bûter, brea en griene tsiis
    Wa't dat net sizze kin is gjin oprjochte Fries!

Last Online
    Friday, June 15th, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Aesthete View Post
    Get lost!

There is no reason Australia, America, Canada and NZ etc should see our racial and cultural identities ruined.
    Nobody is saying that your racial and cultural identities should be ruined. Obviously, the ideal would be to send back the non-whites where they came from.

We were just saying that America/Australia/Canada/NZ are a lesser priority than Europe, and they are.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 14th, 2021 @ 05:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts
    Not all of Europe!

I would care far more if whites became a minority in Australia than if it happened to a Southern European country like Portugal, even though I would be against it.

In regards to native European Germanic lands I agree, as it would be far more tragic if a country like Sweden became a minority to racial others than say my own, though it would still be tragic.

They should be repatriated to their ancestral homelands not countries like Australia, NZ or America etc

It should be remembered that Europe also tried to push countries like mine and South Africa into being less ethno nationalistic, trying to get us to abandon the white Australia policy and Apartheid.
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander