Politics
    Politically incorrect
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts
    Yes that would be simplified Mendelian inheritance. Things are much more complex in reality... but that was not the question. Today you still have many defects that are inherited both dominantly and recessively so saying that only recessive genes are bad is stupid, and is something you would regularly hear from PCs advocating race-mixing.
    Lieber tot als Sklave!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mööv For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Saxon
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    K
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Smithy
    Politics
    Folksghost
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    338 Posts
    When I was taking DNA tests, I had read the multikulti narrative so many times about admixture being the overwhelming trend throughout history and that it supposedly and irrefutably imparted "hybrid vigour". Come receiving two tests, first by a British and second by an American company, I found all that was hogwash. Both Living DNA and Ancestry DNA profiled me and I came up as one would expect somebody of English ancestry, being genetically smack dab in the middle of all our neighbours. This doesn't speak of exogamy necessarily being the rule, especially when My True Ancestry name-drops one Germanic tribe after another making up the majority of so-called 'diversity' in what I declare of myself as exemplary for Englishmen. So, if not only do we remain Germanic despite the Volkerwanderung, imagine my smile when I saw Living DNA shade in Northumbria, Mercia and Wessex on the map of England as where my majority of recent family is from and that Ancestry DNA would correctly identify my paternal haplogroup presence by indicating Norway as the genes beyond the Isles. I can correctly gauge Norse and various Isles phenotypes just by visual appraisal and my hormonal interest is piqued in such women or impressed with such men as who I would like to be friends with before intellectual reaction time, when I process my sensitivity by realising the absolute obvious. If we respond to gut instinct, inbreeding and association will invariably result and provide consistency of genetics down the ages. That's only natural, no matter what hysteria social engineers are pushing to change about that.

Last Online
    15 Hours Ago @ 02:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    341 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Folks, inbreeding doesn't mean a thing if there are no bad genes (alleles) in either parent. The traits of the children will look strongly like their ancestors but that is not necessarily bad.
    That's where a lot of folks get it wrong. They heard about an incestuous relationship and that the kids born was somehow retarded attributed to genetic defects. Now they jump to the conclusion that inbreeding causes that genetic defect. That's pre-Mendelian thinking. The inbreeding didn't caused the genetic defect, but did bring together the same genetic defects to recombine causing that genetic defect to be expressed in the phenotype.

That's the present state of good genetic theory and I'm surprised how few people, even those interested in science, don't know about this.

Each and everybody, each plant and animal do have at least some genetic defects. They just don't necessarily show and not all of them have the same relevance to general fitness. The trend is also that they increase from generation to generation, although it appears that the cells can do repair on this. Research on this is despite a lot of High-technology used in labs difficult. And a lot of that what "we know" (or think to know) is based on inference.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Theunissen For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12