Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,511 Posts

The Turning Tide

It's unmistakable. The West has changed in those three years and a half when Skadi was down. It's something we haven't discussed since the return of this website, but I think we're all aware of it.

Some of the aspects of the turning tide are:

* The huge anti-SJW backlash across cybersphere. Some of the more prominent exponents of this evolution would be the insanely popular YT channels of Stefan Molyneux (10 million views and downloads and his chan continues to grow rapdily!) who became a nationalist himself, TheInternetAristocrat, BlackPigeonSpeaks, Shoe0nhead, LaurenSouthern and so many others. There are Englishmen on YT like SargonofAkkad, who are not nationalists nor do they associate themselves with the alt. right, but they do rail against political correctness and Islamic migration and they are part of "the turning tide".
    * The rise of the manosphere (MRA, MGTOW, gamers), 4chan, reddit ... and their rejection of political correctness and them embracing nationalism, traditionalism, etc. All the forbidden fruits.
    * The disbelief in the "refugee narrative" of officialdom and the numerically massive opposition towards the latest wave of mass migration to Europe. Of course, if you only follow the mainstream media, you get the impression 90% of Western Europe loves invadergees, instead of the other way around.
    * The explosion of subversive memes, usually very funny and inventive ones at that too. It's become impossible to ignore for friend and foe alike. Not everyone on the side of the alt. right likes the meme war, they think of it as trashy. I think of these memes as very useful and they're popular amongst teens and boys and girls in their early to mid twenties. These memes express so many complex thoughts in a single image.

Donald Trump is reaping the rewards. Who is still talking about Ron Paul these days? The same crowd supporting Ron Paul is supporting Donald Trump now, this too is an aspect of the turning tide and so is Donald Trump.

There are negative side effects though. The "men's right activists" and "men going their own way" branches of the manosphere are often quite misogynistic and they have caused trouble in our circles.

On the other side of the political center and the on left things are very different - they've become completely authoritarian, in the minds of these "on the right side of history" people we're still living in the fifties of course and sexism, homophobia and racism are rampant in their world (and leads them to doxxing and stalking quite normal people with tens of thousands of fellow bullies, their targets are often fellow progressives, the SJWs hound them until they're socially isolated, lose their jobs and reputations, mostly over nothing - their victims have a lot to think about and no doubt a great number of them have had it with political correctness). To the newest left the end truly justifies the means and no cost is too great. Progs obviously need this story of institutional oppression despite them being the institutional oppressors, a fact which is totally lost on them.

Not a single day goes by without some insane SJW madness making headlines in new and old supportive media, not a day without a new witchhunt - from "Black lives matters" (which is only taken serious by the far left and the media) to white privilege, the body positivity crowd and the obsession with transgenders, transspeciesism, transrace-ism, the racial background of oscar winners, ... it's just the tip of the iceberg, all these matters have become completely politicized. Political correctness has gone bonkers.

The average prog must have felt their victory was complete and the only thing left to do was to round up those very last "forces of oppostion" and throw them all in a deathcamp until the backlash came, which took me by surprise as well. The great awakening has begun. It's happening.
    “War is waged by men; not by beasts, or by gods. It is a peculiarly human activity. To call it a crime against mankind is to miss at least half its significance; it is also the punishment of a crime.” - Frederic Manning, The Middle Parts of Fortune

Last Online
    Friday, January 29th, 2021 @ 09:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    A very good recap of the past 3-4 years, indeed a lot of political progress has happened. Unfortunately the issues are now even worse, as one would expect, so unless it translates into action we need to be realistic about the immediate future.

The most important thing for me is that the left (and various liberals) are being shown for the psychotic lunatics they are e.g.
    • EU's encouraging of the 'refugee' invasion despite the monstrous migration/diversity problems in Europe
    • 'Safe spaces' for thin-skinned cry-babies
    • 'Gender neutrality' & the other 50+ imaginary genders
    • Racist "black lives matter" hypocrites
    • Jeremy Corbyn as UK Labor leader (enough said)
    • The myriad of ridiculous feminist causes.

It used to be that our relatively-isolated Nationalist/pro-European groups were the only ones actively opposed to all this, but in the last few years the opposition has really gone mainstream. The continued rise of nationalist parties in Europe (west & east) is promising, and still our best hope in my opinion.
    Donald Trump is an interesting (and very surprising) development from the USA, he may turn out to be good, although personally I don't think it'll be enough.

Interesting times are coming I think.

6th army lives matter
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,511 Posts
    Another noteworthy trend would be the cracks in the E.U. unity. The E.U. will never survive the migrant crisis if they can't get it under control. The Slavs would leave the E.U. Compared to the migrant crisis the financial problems of Latin countries are of minor importance. Just as big of a threat is the likelihood of Turkish entry into the E.U. Something Europeans left, right and center oppose, this would even be a step too far for mainstream politicians. But Washington wants this so much and Merkel will make it happen for Washington. She continues to make bad deals with Turkey while Europe is blackmailed by the Turks. And all these deals pave the way for Turkish membership in the E.U. If it was only up to the current E.U. members Turkey would never be part of the E.U., but Merkel is undeterred. It will happen. But that won't go down well with the rest of Western Europe.
    “War is waged by men; not by beasts, or by gods. It is a peculiarly human activity. To call it a crime against mankind is to miss at least half its significance; it is also the punishment of a crime.” - Frederic Manning, The Middle Parts of Fortune

Last Online
    Monday, October 12th, 2020 @ 08:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Celtic
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Vagrant
    Politics
    Nativism/Nationalism
    Religion
    Summum bonum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by InvaderNat View Post
    Donald Trump is an interesting (and very surprising) development from the USA, he may turn out to be good, although personally I don't think it'll be enough.

Interesting times are coming I think.
    Donald Trump has, consciously or no, caused irreparable damage to the status quo in moving the Overton Window to the right. Even if he were to flounder at this point (entirely plausible, even probable), at least he would have done that, the arguably most important act.

I think you are absolutely right to think that it won't be enough and the Right would be smart to drop the belief that there is a leader out there coming to save us.

I agree, very interesting times are on the horizon.

6th army lives matter
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,511 Posts
    I feel like I forgot to list the single most important event: The Rape of Cologne. The gamechanger of gamechangers.

Why is it more important than everything else? For almost a week long the regime press was in total shock - rape as a tool for ethnic violence is a bridge too far for many progs too, especially because feminists always harp on about rape, albeit not migrant rape - politically correct journalists and politicians were all pointing fingers at eachother and accusing one another of being too politically correct, that was a first: it did irrevocable damage to the German authorities, the "welcome refugees" crowd and media who initially covered up what happened. And it blew the lid off the thousands of other rapes that occured on New Year's Eve and the months before and after all across Germany and Europe. Of course it was business as usual a week after the facts, but the damage is done. And while most invader rape is still ignored across Europe, there are media who do speak about the issue nowadays and mention a case here or there.

The reaction of feminists was ridiculous, of course. They received a huge forum to share their hateful views and unsurprisingly, most picked the side of their migrant allies against "white patriarchy". That the Rape of Cologne is an episode of ethnic, racist violence against Germans is something they could not admit to, they probably don't even realize it due to ideological blindness. Those words - racism, ethnic violence - weren't used by any journalists either, but it's quite apparent that his is what it is, no?

The irony is that German women present in Cologne during that fateful night ran to the nearest German men they could find, seeking their protection, and all these feminists who post 6 January tried to nag about German and European men and their sexual assaults while ignoring the real issue as best as they could, would have done the same thing.

"I always thought this stuff was rightwing propaganda", lol.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    453 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    Just as big of a threat is the likelihood of Turkish entry into the E.U. Something Europeans left, right and center oppose, this would even be a step too far for mainstream politicians. But Washington wants this so much and Merkel will make it happen for Washington.
    At least 99% of Americans would have no idea of what you are talking about. Europolitics are a mystery to most of my countrymen. TBH, most couldn't find Turkey on a map. The people who want this are the same ones who travel to Davos once a year.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, April 2nd, 2021 @ 08:55 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Republicanism, tradition.
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Idk why people are so amazed; the rise of the Antichrist was only predicted about 2,000 years ago.

Sorry Odinists et al.; the solution to the present, overwhelming crisis will not be found in the Eddas, Havamal, etc. The Talmudic lords of chaos mock the old religion and turn it into cartoons, etc.
    'Militia est vita hominis super terram [The life of man upon earth is a warfare] (Job 7:1).'

Last Online
    Thursday, June 14th, 2018 @ 09:20 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Hamburg Hamburg
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I feel like I forgot to list the single most important event: The Rape of Cologne. The gamechanger of gamechangers.
    Yup, that was some huge theme here in Germany. Ironically some days after this happens.

Why is it more important than everything else? For almost a week long the regime press was in total shock - rape as a tool for ethnic violence is a bridge too far for many progs too, especially because feminists always harp on about rape, albeit not migrant rape - politically correct journalists and politicians were all pointing fingers at eachother and accusing one another of being too politically correct, that was a first: it did irrevocable damage to the German authorities, the "welcome refugees" crowd and media who initially covered up what happened. And it blew the lid off the thousands of other rapes that occured on New Year's Eve and the months before and after all across Germany and Europe. Of course it was business as usual a week after the facts, but the damage is done. And while most invader rape is still ignored across Europe, there are media who do speak about the issue nowadays and mention a case here or there.
    Most shocking thing for me was the statement of one of the "teddy-bear-thrower": "they are under enormous sexual pressure because of the Long journey to Germany and all the hard circumstances they have to solve. they are not fault. the government is fault. we must help them." WHAT?!

The reaction of feminists was ridiculous, of course. They received a huge forum to share their hateful views and unsurprisingly, most picked the side of their migrant allies against "white patriarchy". That the Rape of Cologne is an episode of ethnic, racist violence against Germans is something they could not admit to, they probably don't even realize it due to ideological blindness. Those words - racism, ethnic violence - weren't used by any journalists either, but it's quite apparent that his is what it is, no?
    This is out of my side a very interesting point. on the on side the feminist and the status "all men are pigs" (generalization from me for better understand!). On the other side the "welcome-clapper" (we must help the 99%-cut engineers, no excuse for who or what they are and where they come from). An other statement I saw on facebook was a proclamation of a young woman around 18 or something who tried to recruit other young woman for sexual services for the rape *cough* - pardon - REfugees.
    "To never let things happen like cologne if we offer our self unsolicited." Enjoy your aids...

I hope for a conflict between this 2 groups haha

Serious, that's some f***ed stuff happened the last four months. Even in Hamburg are "normal" people angry and "help-and-hopeless-in-mind" if they think about the time which is seems to come. Even if we think about the "contract" between EU and the Turkish government. 1 illegal immigrant back home, 1 legal into the eu. with only 7 states! All ahead Germany. *irony**irony-out*

The irony is that German women present in Cologne during that fateful night ran to the nearest German men they could find, seeking their protection, and all these feminists who post 6 January tried to nag about German and European men and their sexual assaults while ignoring the real issue as best as they could, would have done the same thing.

[YOUTUBE 1 ]

"I always thought this stuff was rightwing propaganda", lol.

[YOUTUBE 2 ]
    Yup, I think that's some point. Critic against something, require help from them if needed. Ridiculous.
    with kind regards/ Mit bestem Gruß,

Matze

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    281 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanseat View Post
    Yup, that was some huge theme here in Germany. Ironically some days after this happens.
    They did tried to cover it up at first. With statements that it was a calm night and like that. But it was in large thanks to the Internet that the truth came out. And later became know it was not just Cologne where it happened. Like I have written before the problem has grown to large for them to cover up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanseat View Post
    An other statement I saw on facebook was a proclamation of a young woman around 18 or something who tried to recruit other young woman for sexual services for the rape *cough* - pardon - REfugees.
    "To never let things happen like cologne if we offer our self unsolicited."
    *sigh* Stockholm syndrome at its finest.
    The sense of honor is of so fine and delicate a nature that
    it is only to be met with in minds which are naturally noble or
    cultivated by good examples and a refined education.
    - Sir Richard Steele

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast