Hamburg Hamburg
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GroeneWolf View Post
    They did tried to cover it up at first. With statements that it was a calm night and like that. But it was in large thanks to the Internet that the truth came out. And later became know it was not just Cologne where it happened. Like I have written before the problem has grown to large for them to cover up.

*sigh* Stockholm syndrome at its finest.
    That's exactly what I tried to say. The thing with the cover up.
    The media is trying to influence the opinions, the minds and the angle of sight of some topics. But it seems to change the last time. Even some cops representing some interesting thoughts. I mean the scandal about the "compact"-magazine in the police-car at a demo some time ago.

But I think it's just "trendy" to resist and (a little bit) revolt for the normal citizen here in Germany. There is nothing they will reach, nothing what they can call ideals or even ideas. I just have to take a look on the german anonymus-side on FB. everyday news (sometime interesting), but I want to puke if I see all the comments. don't posting shit on the internet. if you want to change something, you have to change yourself first.

I turned away from the topic, but it is something here in Germany what can't work solid.

And the debate about trump and the election. what's the reason they get made of him? I remember some quotes e.g. walls between mexico and US and he will solve the mysteries about 9/11 and some other secrets. but... would it be a good idea to vote for him? I mean... is he going to hold his promises? and if so... do we want to know them? would it change something elementary? that's hard to think about for me as an little german fella who knows shit about the intern system in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post

Some of the aspects of the turning tide are:
    (...)
    * The rise of the manosphere (MRA, MGTOW, gamers), 4chan, reddit ... and their rejection of political correctness and them embracing nationalism, traditionalism, etc. All the forbidden fruits.
    I think the magic in 4chan is the believe in your anonymity. Nobody knows whos speaking, nobody knows if it's true etc. This is causing this truckloads of forbidden fruits. honestly some reaaaaally weird fruits I wish I could forget but at least forbidden and so far unknown maybe. ^^
    I heard from reddit but don't know anything.

* The explosion of subversive memes, usually very funny and inventive ones at that too. It's become impossible to ignore for friend and foe alike. Not everyone on the side of the alt. right likes the meme war, they think of it as trashy. I think of these memes as very useful and they're popular amongst teens and boys and girls in their early to mid twenties. These memes express so many complex thoughts in a single image.
    Nearly same way I think. It's the modern way of stick on things on advertising signs or walls or bus stops etc to reach people to tell them something. Some memes are just funny, other just dumb, but some are coming with a message and trying to tell something or guide the attention in one direction or on a theme.
    Last edited by _-matze-_; Wednesday, April 6th, 2016 at 01:15 PM. Reason: mistake devil hit me again... -.-
    with kind regards/ Mit bestem Gruß,

Matze

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 06:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    The West has changed in those three years and a half when Skadi was down. It's something we haven't discussed since the return of this website, but I think we're all aware of it.
    It has changed for the worst. All I see is the inevitable clash between the still very scattered and woefully disarmed Right and the growing power of the regressive left. The latter will be supported and very quickly organized by the various governments who will no doubt also recruit those tens of thousands of muslim migrants they feed and clothe to fight for them as well. Not because the migrants are particularly supportive but because they just want kill or rape ethnic Europeans. I am not very optimistic about an immediate victory for our side.

TheInternetAristocrat, BlackPigeonSpeaks, Shoe0nhead, LaurenSouthern and so many others. There are Englishmen on YT like SargonofAkkad, who are not nationalists nor do they associate themselves with the alt. right, but they do rail against political correctness and Islamic migration and they are part of "the turning tide".
    The frustrating thing about these individuals you mention is that they all still consider themselves hardcore liberals. If ever the tide did turn then they would become our natural enemies again. Shoe0nhead is a confirmed race-mixer and Sargon is the grandson of a negro. Also, they are very good friends with other popular youtubers like Thunderfoot, Bearing, or Undoomed, all of them rabid anti-feminist/SJW, but still very much liberals. There is also Vernaculis, another anti-feminist/SJW. But watch his recent debate with a white nationalist and you will get an idea of how laughable they think our movement is(To be fair, the white nationalist he debated was a bit of an idiot, but still):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZasXsBa80Q

Believe me, these people would consider Skadi to be nothing less than a stormfront wannabe and want nothing to do with us.

* The rise of the manosphere (MRA, MGTOW, gamers), 4chan, reddit ... and their rejection of political correctness and them embracing nationalism, traditionalism, etc. All the forbidden fruits.
    I like some MRA's, such as Dr. Randaomercam or Karen Straughn, but others like Paul Elam seem a bit on the shady side. Also, most MRAs and MGTOW's are unrepentent swingers and not the sort I would want to ally myself with. They would discard Skadi just as easily.

There are negative side effects though. The "men's right activists" and "men going their own way" branches of the manosphere are often quite misogynistic and they have caused trouble in our circles.
    Depends on what you mean by misogynistic. There is a MGTOW youtuber by the name of Redpillphilosophy. Even though he is funny at times and correct on some points it is still obvious he harbors great animosity toward women. Other MGTOW's claim to love women but I find their claims to be a little dubious. They seek out women who have also have no regard for the institution of marriage or long term relationships and simply want to live life without strings and go through a succession of lovers.

Not a single day goes by without some insane SJW madness making headlines in new and old supportive media, not a day without a new witchhunt - from "Black lives matters" (which is only taken serious by the far left and the media) to white privilege, the body positivity crowd and the obsession with transgenders, transspeciesism, transrace-ism, the racial background of oscar winners, ... it's just the tip of the iceberg, all these matters have become completely politicized. Political correctness has gone bonkers.
    They always were crazy, its just that the media has now chosen to go bonkers with them.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Another noteworthy trend would be the cracks in the E.U. unity. The E.U. will never survive the migrant crisis if they can't get it under control. The Slavs would leave the E.U. Compared to the migrant crisis the financial problems of Latin countries are of minor importance. Just as big of a threat is the likelihood of Turkish entry into the E.U. Something Europeans left, right and center oppose, this would even be a step too far for mainstream politicians. But Washington wants this so much and Merkel will make it happen for Washington. She continues to make bad deals with Turkey while Europe is blackmailed by the Turks. And all these deals pave the way for Turkish membership in the E.U. If it was only up to the current E.U. members Turkey would never be part of the E.U., but Merkel is undeterred. It will happen. But that won't go down well with the rest of Western Europe.
    It seems that those countries whose membership of the EU has had the most opposition in Western Europe, the Slavic countries, will now be the countries that might change things in a positive way. The Visegrad-countries (Czech republic, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia) are now the leading countries when it comes to opposing migration and preserving specific European and national identities. Perhaps cooperation between these countries within the European Union can change the general destructive trends of the EU and at the same time split up the EU from the inside, by replacing it with new blocks of cooperating countries.

Last Online
    8 Minutes Ago @ 07:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,170 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfram View Post
    It has changed for the worst. All I see is the inevitable clash between the still very scattered and woefully disarmed Right and the growing power of the regressive left.
    I don't live in Texas or the U.S., of course, maybe you're right about your local situation. There's still plenty to be pessimistic about no doubt. But at least you got the Trump icebreaker, your best presidential candidate since the days of segregation. And there's a serious backlash against American ultra leftists. Perhaps they can implement their entire agenda at universities at some point, they're certainly agitating for it and not without success. But their victories come at a cost too, they hardly speak for your average (Anglo) American and often not even the "victim groups" they claim to represent. Outside of universities and schools the influence of the ultraprogessives is much smaller, what they want is simply too alien for the average person, who is not going to selfidentify as a demisexual otherkin with headmates. Some youngsters simply snap out of it or are repulsed at some point. As far as Europe goes, compared to five years ago, there are plenty of hopeful signs. There's talk of a military coup in Germany, for instance. Compact Magazin published an article about this, the the editor-in-chief called for a coup in his magazine (!) and said he knew people within the German intelligence community and the military who want to see Merkel go. In your country too one in three individuals supports a military coup at this point.

The frustrating thing about these individuals you mention is that they all still consider themselves hardcore liberals. If ever the tide did turn then they would become our natural enemies again. Shoe0nhead is a confirmed race-mixer and Sargon is the grandson of a negro. Also, they are very good friends with other popular youtubers like Thunderfoot, Bearing, or Undoomed, all of them rabid anti-feminist/SJW, but still very much liberals.
    Not all of them, but most of them are indeed. I still believe they're useful, but of course they believe they're the true egalitarians. Works for me. I think Stefan Molyneux has a bigger audience though - he's a libertarian and a decent nationalist (so is BlackPigeonSpeaks). For people who aren't ready yet for a website like Skadi, Molyneux is perfect. And for those who are ready he's a source of inspiration.

Depends on what you mean by misogynistic.
    With misogynistic I mean: guys who calls themselves nationalists (these days) but have nothing but contempt for their own women, who wouldn't even consider dating them.

Just have a look at this article, "war on white girls": a compilation of quotes of Daily Stormer comments. This is a good read too. It's disgusting and harmful and hopeless. And then there is the neomasculinity crowd hanging out on The Return of Kings website, they too are of less than stellar quality. It's not just these two websites, but they're emblematic of this phenomenon.

Nationalism comes on the second place for them, they're more concerned with getting sex somewhere. If I read an article of these fellows it seems to consist of 10% nationalist observations and 90% whining about their relationship status and women.

Being a MGTOW and a nationalist seems a bit of a contradiction to me anyway. Most of them are downright misanthropic.

They always were crazy, its just that the media has now chosen to go bonkers with them.
    Sure, but not quite the same way. It's much worse now, Millennials are worse than Boomers. Prog Millennials hate prog Boomers, they call the May 68 crew sexist/racist/homophobe, even if these people in question are life long activists. Compared to SJWs the old school feminists and the like seem relatively tame now.
    "If we were going to stand in darkness, best we stand in a darkness we had made ourselves.” ― Douglas Coupland, Shampoo Planet

Last Online
    Thursday, June 14th, 2018 @ 10:20 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Hamburg Hamburg
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by _-matze-_ View Post
    This is what i meant when i said some about socialation... Awkward...

Just german but i'm to lazy to translate right now.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    with kind regards/ Mit bestem Gruß,

Matze

Last Online
    Friday, October 14th, 2016 @ 01:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Celt
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Youth
    Occupation
    Law student
    Politics
    Conservative, Nationalist
    Religion
    Lapsed Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Something else not mentioned above - the rise of ISIS in Syria and Iraq, and the resulting terror attacks in Paris, Brussels and San Bernardino. Public concern about the issue is at it's highest since 9/11.

The threat of IS terrorism has also helped opposition to the influx of Syrian and Middle Eastern migrants over the last year - as terrorist supporters can easily mix in with other migrants, and EU open borders ensure there's no way of checking. The left has been on the defensive about the Islamic State, but it seems more people are seeing through it - Islam isn't the religion of peace.

Particularly from the perspective of the UK, another important trend has been the rise of Euroskepticism. Greece, Denmark, and the Netherlands have all rejected Brussels in referendums (all ignored by Eurocrats, ofcourse). While it still looks likelier Remain will win, the EU Leave campaign here is gathering steam. A Brexit would be the biggest political news for years.

Another positive trend is the rise of patriotic or openly nationalist parties across Europe. They're in power in Poland and Hungary, but even over here, UKIP got 13% of the vote in the last election, and won the EU elections in 2014. Such is the same story in almost every northern European country.

Even Germany - which, for obvious reasons, is the last country you'd expect to adopt nationalism - has seen a AfD breakthrough, currently winning 14% in polls and seats in state legislatures.

Overall - yes, things are better for us than a few years ago. Still a lot of work to do.

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    I think Andrew Anglin turned a stone and made it open that many white men are not happy about their women.

Before the invasion by aragbs and negroes became massive most women where open to them and inviting them, had welcome parties where they hugged and kissed that scum and so on.

What would you think about women when you see that?

there is a problem women have and that has to be addressed. albeit not in the daily stormer way.

To see a problem and say so is not hating women.

That in heathen time women were not in politics and state affairs had a reason.

Cultural marxism works especially well with women and that is because it uses their strength (to care, to give, to support, to be emotional, to heal, to educate etc pp) and turns them into weaknesses and tools of the destruction of white people.

In the time 'where we are all equal' women will claim that it is the same with men. But it isn't. We are different.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Friday, September 2nd, 2016 @ 01:48 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Western Europe, Britain, Ireland
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Traditionalist, anti-capitalist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    I think Andrew Anglin turned a stone and made it open that many white men are not happy about their women.

Before the invasion by aragbs and negroes became massive most women where open to them and inviting them, had welcome parties where they hugged and kissed that scum and so on.

What would you think about women when you see that?

there is a problem women have and that has to be addressed. albeit not in the daily stormer way.

To see a problem and say so is not hating women.

That in heathen time women were not in politics and state affairs had a reason.

Cultural marxism works especially well with women and that is because it uses their strength (to care, to give, to support, to be emotional, to heal, to educate etc pp) and turns them into weaknesses and tools of the destruction of white people.

In the time 'where we are all equal' women will claim that it is the same with men. But it isn't. We are different.
    Agreed, women are just more susceptible to emotional manipulation, although there are a lot of exceptions this will always be the case. Men are also to blame for letting feminism flourish to the point that it has. I'd never want to live in a society where women are completely silenced and have minimal rights, but politics should mostly be the domain of men, men need to make the tough decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfram View Post
    The frustrating thing about these individuals you mention is that they all still consider themselves hardcore liberals. If ever the tide did turn then they would become our natural enemies again. Shoe0nhead is a confirmed race-mixer and Sargon is the grandson of a negro. Also, they are very good friends with other popular youtubers like Thunderfoot, Bearing, or Undoomed, all of them rabid anti-feminist/SJW, but still very much liberals. There is also Vernaculis, another anti-feminist/SJW. But watch his recent debate with a white nationalist and you will get an idea of how laughable they think our movement is(To be fair, the white nationalist he debated was a bit of an idiot, but still):
    I don't think Black Pigeon Speaks is liberal, I'd say he's on the alt-right side of things, the rest are just liberals who haven't completely gone off the deep end in terms of rational thinking.

Last Online
    8 Minutes Ago @ 07:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,170 Posts

"The head of French police recently warned that the country is on the verge of a civil war that could be triggered by another mass sexual assault of women by migrants like the one that occured in Cologne on New Year's Eve." And he went on to say that one or two new terror attacks could signal the start of civil war too.
    "If we were going to stand in darkness, best we stand in a darkness we had made ourselves.” ― Douglas Coupland, Shampoo Planet

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

"The head of French police recently warned that the country is on the verge of a civil war that could be triggered by another mass sexual assault of women by migrants like the one that occured in Cologne on New Year's Eve." And he went on to say that one or two new terror attacks could signal the start of civil war too.
    So this civil war will be the hordes of invaders, armed by the Saudis, who are above the law, plus the European police forces and military, who follow globalist orders, against the non-combatant European populous, nearly all of whom are banned from owning firearms of any practical usefulness. Oh yeah, this will go well. The genocide of European peoples and cultures the Jews have always dreamed of.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast