Republicanism, traditionalism, .
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I am really pissed off at the current Pope but don't know how to express this without coming off as anti-Catholic which I am not.
    Once you accept he's an anti-Pope any vitriol about him becomes easy.
    'Militia est vita hominis super terram [The life of man upon earth is a warfare] (Job 7:1).'

Last Online
    Friday, October 7th, 2016 @ 02:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Cape Province Cape Province
    Youth
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    If I were a Catholic I would feel more at ease to criticize. Or if I were speaking to Catholic friends who know I bear them no religions prejudice, it would be OK. Some people do not take it well when a non-Catholic unloads on the Pope, at least in America.

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 08:51 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Republicanism, traditionalism, .
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    If I were a Catholic I would feel more at ease to criticize. Or if I were speaking to Catholic friends who know I bear them no religions prejudice, it would be OK. Some people do not take it well when a non-Catholic unloads on the Pope, at least in America.
    Traditionalist Catholics know that the Holy See will fall to the forces of darkness at some point in time in the latter days; "Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of Antichrist," as the Lady at La Salette said.

I don't care what ppl say; the Catholic Religion is the religion of the Logos, or mind vs. madness.
    'Militia est vita hominis super terram [The life of man upon earth is a warfare] (Job 7:1).'

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 12:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    894 Posts
    One could say the Borgia pope wasn't a saint, but Alexander VII at least wasn't a heretic. And through his patronage he made Rome and the Vatican more beautiful places, tourists still flock to Rome because of it. I've given the current pope the benefit of doubt for years, no more. The straw that broke the camel's back was when the pope, after speaking out on climate change, refugees and everything else on his mind refused to comment on gay marriage because "I don't talk about politics". The hypocrite.

Who does that little Argentine think he is? This lunatic says Europe needs to be crucified like Christ, his own words, our crucifix here being mass migration. The man has no affinity with Europe at all. And of course he believes like so many progressive Catholic opinion makers that Islam will bring back religiosity to Europe. Total treason.
    "After the year 1900 people will become unrecognisable. When the time for the Advent of the Antichrist approaches, peoples minds will grow cloudy from carnal passions, and dishonour and lawlessness will grow stronger. Peoples appearances will change, and it will be impossible to distinguish men from women due to there shamelessness in dress and style of hair. These people will be cruel and will be like wild animals because of the temptations of the Antichrist. There will be no respect for parents or elders, love will disappear, and Christian pastors, bishops, and priests will become vain men, completely failing to distinguish the right hand way from the left. At that time the morals and traditions of Christians and the Church will change. People will abandon modesty, and dissipation will reign. Falsehood and greed will attain great proportions, and woe to those who pile up treasures. Lust, adultery, homosexuality, secret deeds and murder will rule in society." - St. Nilus, 430 AD

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 12:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    894 Posts
    He won't just shut up. The pope denies the existence of hell as well - he believes (like the Jews) that damned souls are destroyed and not punished with hell, even though he's well on his way to hell. I'm shaking with rage again.
    "After the year 1900 people will become unrecognisable. When the time for the Advent of the Antichrist approaches, peoples minds will grow cloudy from carnal passions, and dishonour and lawlessness will grow stronger. Peoples appearances will change, and it will be impossible to distinguish men from women due to there shamelessness in dress and style of hair. These people will be cruel and will be like wild animals because of the temptations of the Antichrist. There will be no respect for parents or elders, love will disappear, and Christian pastors, bishops, and priests will become vain men, completely failing to distinguish the right hand way from the left. At that time the morals and traditions of Christians and the Church will change. People will abandon modesty, and dissipation will reign. Falsehood and greed will attain great proportions, and woe to those who pile up treasures. Lust, adultery, homosexuality, secret deeds and murder will rule in society." - St. Nilus, 430 AD

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    298 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    He won't just shut up. The pope denies the existence of hell as well - he believes (like the Jews) that damned souls are destroyed and not punished with hell, even though he's well on his way to hell. I'm shaking with rage again.
    Didn't I tell you he was a subversive way back when? Bishop Williamson said to pray for him in some video... not sure how long ago that was, but now I pray the world is relieved of Bergoglio's presence ASAP.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Huginn ok Muninn For This Useful Post:

Omnia in bonum
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English and German
    Subrace
    Nordid + CM
    mtDNA
    K1c2
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    533 Posts
    Perhaps this has been mentioned before, but I was shocked and angry to see that at the instruction of Pope Francis, women are now included in the rite of washing the feet on Holy Thursday. There has even been a change in the rubrics of the Roman Missal: where it once read chosen men, it now reads chosen people. This is troubling to me, since Holy Thursday celebrates the institution of the sacrament of the priesthood, and some delusional people might see this as a step towards the ordination of women.
    “She could never be a saint, but she thought she could be a martyr if they killed her quick.”
    ― Flannery O'Connor

Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 10:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    From what I know this current pope is what the last pope was trying to prevent.
    This current pope is a marxist anti-pope from what I've seen.

Omnia in bonum
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English and German
    Subrace
    Nordid + CM
    mtDNA
    K1c2
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    533 Posts
    The Catechism has been revised, and I just don't understand. Help?

The Supreme Pontiff Francis, in the audience granted on 11 May 2018 to the undersigned Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, has approved the following new draft of no. 2267 of the Catechism of the Catholic Church, arranging for it to be translated into various languages and inserted in all the editions of the aforementioned Catechism.

The death penalty

2267. Recourse to the death penalty on the part of legitimate authority, following a fair trial, was long considered an appropriate response to the gravity of certain crimes and an acceptable, albeit extreme, means of safeguarding the common good.

Today, however, there is an increasing awareness that the dignity of the person is not lost even after the commission of very serious crimes. In addition, a new understanding has emerged of the significance of penal sanctions imposed by the state. Lastly, more effective systems of detention have been developed, which ensure the due protection of citizens but, at the same time, do not definitively deprive the guilty of the possibility of redemption.

Consequently, the Church teaches, in the light of the Gospel, that “the death penalty is inadmissible because it is an attack on the inviolability and dignity of the person”,[1] and she works with determination for its abolition worldwide.

“She could never be a saint, but she thought she could be a martyr if they killed her quick.”
    ― Flannery O'Connor

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathendom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    169 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    The Catechism has been revised, and I just don't understand. Help?
    At the face of it sounds good. Some who get executed might be condemned to hell, because who he could not get absolution from the Church for his sins, at least according to Catholic teachings. Of course that would make one wonder what those prison chaplains are doing.

So no, it looks more like an attempt to score points with white liberals. Even though none of them would become Catholic (except for a short time as the latest new age fad. Of course people like pope Francis and his ilke are white liberals themselves, if not full blown liberation theology crypto-Marxists.
    The sense of honor is of so fine and delicate a nature that
    it is only to be met with in minds which are naturally noble or
    cultivated by good examples and a refined education.
    - Sir Richard Steele

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123