Republicanism, traditionalism, .
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    Glad to see you here, and quite astonished you've taken to the folkway. Now you're an 'apprentice Heathen' I may finally be honest: I always used to think "How can such a clever girl still be Catholic?", glad to see you've come to the light.
    Easy to do if, say, one is raised in popery- I wasn't raised in it but converted later and I do admit to having some rather obvious buyer's remorse.
    'Militia est vita hominis super terram [The life of man upon earth is a warfare] (Job 7:1).'

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 08:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Aus Süddeutschland und Österreich
    Subrace
    Nordoalpine
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Politics
    Patriotisch; Anti-Islam
    Religion
    Heidentum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs vonTrep View Post
    Hopefully now that Skadi is up and running it can bring as all together again. I too miss the NS Drones era, it was so much fun, some sanity in a sea of muds and libtards.
    I can remember Hevneren's priceless reaction when I edited his avatar...

...to this form...

That's what all he did, raging about this and that. He must be a nerve wreck by now. But let's see forward, great we meet again Enya!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    Ja seawas Kaiser, des gfreit.

You may remember, that's the place I too once said that you would have really taken to - and as you can see, good things come to those who wait, or something like that. We're back in all its glory.

Glad to see you here, and quite astonished you've taken to the folkway. Now you're an 'apprentice Heathen' I may finally be honest: I always used to think "How can such a clever girl still be Catholic?", glad to see you've come to the light.

One more for the Bavarian faction ... you hear that, you folks up north?
    Ja ehh seas Sigurd! Another great sight! And so the circle is complete: Once you've invited me to register here and two forums and almost five years later I've finally arrived! But tbh, I felt too young to join Skadi back then, that's another reason. I was just 19/20 and not as grown up and shaped as today. It feels like the right moment now!

De Wappla weamas zoang, wast eh!

. "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Religion
    +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Smile WELCOME!!! Sweetpea!! (Finally) :)

Quote Originally Posted by Leliana View Post
    I've been informed and invited by +Suomut+ that Skadi Forum is back and open. That's frecking awesome, I really feel like entering an ancient, mysterious legendary temple atm! How can I join in a dignified manner?

When Skadi was still online I didn't want to join because I already wasted too much time online and was really heavily busy on Apricity. Then, it was gone. Meh! :/ I felt I've missed an opportunity the more I heard stories about it. But then there was the time of Germanic Folk and Suomut again was the one who persuaded me to register. I wasn't there for a long time, it was sparsely populated and then there were only elder posts on a Guest Forum or smth. like that.
    Well, within some 24-36 hours of this place being restored I noticed that there were certain persons who were inviting in newbies in lieu of the masses of elder/veteran-Skadites who hadn't and still haven't had a chance to get in here; and once I noticed this transpiring I immediately decided to invite in Leliana, because she had told me long ago now that she'd never been a Skadite, but she'd seen and heard how awesome Skadi was, etc. So, since this Forum is now back up and running, I very much wanted to give her this "window of opportunity" to join up and finally! acquire the title "Skadite" (which I 'COINED' b. t. w.--I hardly ever get any credit for this...along with so many other things in here and elsewhere). Thus, she could at least tell others (and with proof!) that she's a Skadite.

I first met Leliana years ago now over on/in The Apricity; and I was just SO IMPRESSED!!!! with her because she FOUGHT SO FANATICALLY!!! against all manner of degenerates and Leftist scum therein (you "name 'em", she has FOUGHT 'EM! (:-| ). Moreover, when I wished her "Fröhliche Weihnachten!" one year via video, and she replied back in part that I resembled/resemble her dad; and ya' know, I don't forget 'little things' like that.

I'll keep a discussion of why I think that she's on T. A. Staff to myself or to a few others but in private; but at least she acquired some staffwork experience therein; thus, this was why all along I'd had (and still have) my eyes on her to be a Staffer within Germanic Folk; because she HAS WHAT IT TAKES to be a Staffer (I mean, she's only been in this Forum for about a day, and she's already offered to do some translation work )--see this is the big difference between those who just want the Goddamned 'prestige' WITHOUT any WORK compared to someone who desires to put the WORK FIRST. (:-| Truly, the only reason that I/we never promoted her to G. F.'s Staff was because she didn't participate enough, that's all.

Additionally, Leliana possesses at least two Germanic Folk Awards that I can think of off the top of my head. I mean, good luck getting awards over in T. A.; but I wouldn't be surprised at all if she has one or more over there as well. Before I invited Leliana here I told two higher-ups herein that I had in mind inviting in a newbie as well; and one of them asked me "who?" it/she/he was and my reply was simply and without giving out her nick: "She's a *SUPER! Folker!*" --I meant it then and still mean it.

Hey A.: danke! for coming over and of course *WELCOME!!!*
    Last edited by +Suomut+; Saturday, March 26th, 2016 at 02:26 PM. Reason: ...addition.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordoalpine
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Politics
    Patriotisch; Anti-Islam
    Religion
    Heidentum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    Awww Suomut, I really don't deserve so much commendation!

I had my phases and I have my shortcomings. You didn't mention that I'm e.g. a hopeless meme addict! I had times I created and posted way too much comical and funny stuff...or stuff I thought that is funny. I can be a real dork but now I'm older and it grew out a wee bit.

Quote Originally Posted by +Suomut+ View Post
    I'll keep a discussion of why I think that she's on T. A. Staff to myself or to a few others but in private
    Why have you never asked? Because here's the answer: I can decide neutral and don't resort on my personal sympathy or rejection for someone to misuse my privileges or to influence a decision I take. I seperate the work from my personal views. My personal opinions gave Loki, Sikeliot, Linet or Longbowman enough headaches but they can rely on me and know that I'm not creating a trigger-happy menace when they're gone. I could ban all the Non-Europeans and Muslims at once and sometimes I dream about it but it's Loki's forum, his rules, his board. If I don't agree with them I can leave and could step down anytime.

He = Boss = Policy-making power. One can accept it or have to leave it.

The reason I stay on Apricity are old feelings, I've been there a really long time plus there were times with a very different user base, and because I think of the few remaining proud Europeans as the 'last men standing': If we leave, too, the enemies of Europe have achieved their goal. As long as we can counter their vile, malevolent voices with our own opinions, it makes some sense. We are less but sturdy. We can't allow that Turko-Germans speak about German lifestyle there, and we can't give e.g. Inquiring Mind the opportunity to present himself as an average, normal Austrian.

I put a spoke in their wheels as long as I can. And I have some online friends there. You can't let down friends.

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 09:07 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    When I see the name Loki the word mamzer comes to mind.
    'Militia est vita hominis super terram [The life of man upon earth is a warfare] (Job 7:1).'

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordoalpine
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Politics
    Patriotisch; Anti-Islam
    Religion
    Heidentum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    When I see the name Loki the word mamzer comes to mind.
    Let's not bring the business about one forum to another, ok? I just wanted to answer Suomut but please no dirty laundry. Sorry, my fault, I should've answered him in private. :/ Meh! See, Suomut, speaking about shortcomings...I screwed my own thread up. Time to go to bed.

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 09:07 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Leliana View Post
    Let's not bring the business about one forum to another, ok? I just wanted to answer Suomut but please no dirty laundry. Sorry, my fault, I should've answered him in private. :/ Meh! See, Suomut, speaking about shortcomings...
    No problemo.

Last Online
    Tuesday, October 11th, 2016 @ 01:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Hey Lel, Suomut is just so happy to have "his girls" with him here now so i bet he dont even know how to sit still in that chair and just keep calm

LOL, for how long have i know you now Suomut? Since very late 90's or beginning of 2000.. yeah, i dare to say i know you quite well by now :p
    I fly upon the blackest of wings - I soar through the dark night sky
    I answer no call but my own - I alone forge my reality
    For I am the Raven - The child of Odin

Pining for a Mythical Past
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, May 16th, 2016 @ 03:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Welsh, Scottish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Nationalism, Pro Brexit
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs vonTrep View Post
    NS Drones era
    I just deleted some of my old NS Drones photoshops a few months ago purging one of my hard drives that was full of unorganised crap.

Like nobody else
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 01:31 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Swedish and Danish
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    Country
    State
    California California
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    NS
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sehnsucht View Post
    I just deleted some of my old NS Drones photoshops a few months ago purging one of my hard drives that was full of unorganised crap.
    Oh I had some stuff too, think I deleted it. But I found my very awesome avatar though, could apparently not let go of that one for some reason.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast