Country
    Australia Australia
    Sagittarius
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    You're missing my point... I am not talking about individuals. I am talking about creating a feminized zeitgeist to infect the society as a whole. It is easy to focus on the exceptional individual, just like it's easy to see the one healthy tree in a forest of rot. Even so, Trine Bramsen is not that exceptional individual.

Her response, and that of Karsten Lauritzen you cite above, are passive aggressive in nature. No one sees it as a strong reaction. 200 years ago, if a gang of thugs had attacked a hospital, troops would have gunned them down like the dogs they are, and there would have been peace again. That is the only way you will get the respect of people like these. Why do you think their governments are all kings and dictators? Nothing else would command the proper respect to keep the peace [My boldface: Ingvaeonic]...
    It is a trite thing to say, but it is true: Foreigners from the third world, where law and order are nonexistent, only understand force. Any attempt to "reason" with them is absolutely futile and if you try any rational means in dealing with them they are not only completely ineffective but the foreigner, whose nature is base and criminal, despises you as a weak fool. I have said it a thousand times, but I really don't know what has happened to Northern Europe, not that anywhere else in the developed world is any better. Why are these vermin even allowed to settle there? And why do the politicians of these countries not see what they are doing to their own countries and people? It is maddeningly frustrating.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, July 12th, 2019 @ 02:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English/German combo
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Sagittarius
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sindig_og_stoisk View Post
    http://jyllands-posten.dk/uknews/article4814813.ece

These are some of the worst troubles we have experienced in Odense so far. There have been other developments, but there are no articles available in English:

-The hospital is hiring security guards in an attempt to prevent similar incidents and to make the area appear more safe.

- News reporters trying to report from the area had to make a hasty retreat when they were threatened with clubs and knives by 'locals'.

- Police arrived in the neighbourhood in great numbers, wearing complete body armour and wielding machine guns. They made some arrests and established a presence.

- A self-appointed "spokesman for the neighbourhood" threatened with riots like those seen in Paris if all suspects had not been released by night-time.

- Karsten Lauritzen, Liberal spokesman on justice issues, replied that the "spokesman" in question must have "problems getting enough oxygen into his brain".

I am afraid that we have not heard the last in this case. I will try to find more material and report as this develops.
    Why won't Jyllands-Posten News or Lydia Deichmann, the journalist who wrote the article, mention the ethnicity/nationality of the "foreign immigrants" involved in this outrage in Odense? Has it now become unacceptable that the ethnicity/nationality of "foreign immigrants" that engage in crime be known to the Danish newspaper-reading public? Are they trying to refrain from "racial profiling" or stereotyping "foreign immigrants" as criminals in their articles concerning "foreign immigrants" and the crimes they commit?

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:04 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    hanseatic
    Ancestry
    West-Prussia
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Engaged
    Occupation
    selling paper
    Politics
    patriotic
    Religion
    there is but one
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Moin, Ingvaeonic !

Quote Originally Posted by Ingvaeonic View Post
    ...shortened....

These very soft "civilised" methods may prove effective in dealing with tractable native Scandinavian prisoners with a good basic education, but they are completely ineffective when used on Moroccans, Somalis, or other vermin from the third world. No, a third-world foreign convict has to come out of prison ridden with anxiety and fear, broken-spirited and thoroughly demoralised, physically and mentally exhausted, and beaten and cowed into submission and conformity.

Frequent beatings and bashings of prisoners should be undertaken, even the odd beating to death of a foreign convict would no doubt be effective; deprivation of food and water for any breach of the rules, no matter how minor; their feet and hands should be kept shackled at all times outside their cells; hard physical labour with little sleep (if your convict is sleeping more than 2 hours a night he's sleeping too much); complete sleep deprivation as another punishment for any breach of the rules; overcrowding of cells is another good way of keeping them off balance and tractable, and like rats in a cramped and confined space, they should hopefully turn on each other, especially if one or more of them starts getting amorous with the others. Anyway, you get the idea. This sort of thing is what should happen to them if you want them to obey your law. Any other way is completely counterproductive and a waste of time.
    In a former life you seem to have practiced as a slave-driver. Your suggested procedures are resembling the ones my father used to meet in the soviet POW-camps for over 5 years or are even worse.

So you consider Guantanamo a kindergarten-game?

Did you ever receive a severe beating yourself?
    Have you ever been deprived from sleep prolongedly?
    Did you ever walk with shackles more than 2 yards?

Sometimes I've got the impression that some of our contributing Skadisti do have a very special sort of humor.

With best regards,

Pless
    "Ein Volk, das keine Waffen trägt, wird Ketten tragen!"
    (A populace not carrying arms will carry chains)

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English/German combo
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Sagittarius
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pless View Post
    Moin, Ingvaeonic !

In a former life you seem to have practiced as a slave-driver. Your suggested procedures are resembling the ones my father used to meet in the soviet POW-camps for over 5 years or are even worse.

So you consider Guantanamo a kindergarten-game?

Did you ever receive a severe beating yourself?
    Have you ever been deprived from sleep prolongedly?
    Did you ever walk with shackles more than 2 yards?

Sometimes I've got the impression that some of our contributing Skadisti do have a very special sort of humor.

With best regards,

Pless
    All right I deleted the "fun" or perhaps the harsher parts of the post; and I was going to do this anyway as it was too long and tedious in detail, but it should be noted that it was intended to be facetious and perhaps I did get carried away. But the point is that methods that are designed to be used on native Scandinavians in a prison environment will not work on those that come from an entirely lawless and orderless society, country and culture, namely those from third-world countries that are without any effective government and where there is no sense of order and no law.

If a foreign guest in a host country disobeys, or worse, flouts, the laws of the country that he or she is a guest of, then yes, I would treat them more harshly than the general run of local criminals. Why should the Danish welfare state pay for "foreign immigrants" whose criminal behaviour is disrupting and degrading, even destroying in parts (and I include deliberate vandalising of public property as destruction) the Danish state and its society at the expense of native Danes whose taxes and hard work pay for the welfare and subsistence of these parasitic vermin? I have no sympathy whatsoever for "foreign immigrants" that break the law of their host countries. These people deserve neither sympathy nor consideration of any right-minded person. So if that is being a slave-driver, then so be it.

And yes, I have received a severe beating at the hands of others, even if it was an all-in brawl, which included broken ribs (I was hit in the rib cage with a steel chair) and a broken jaw (I was repeatedly kicked in the face and head and the broken jaw that resulted 31 years later still occasionally gives me trouble and several of my teeth are chipped as a result). And yes, I have been deprived of sleep: I went for several weeks when I was only allowed 2 hours of sleep a night, sometimes no sleep, and had to perform physical labour and other tasks during my prolonged waking hours (as part of a training exercise).

But even if I hadn't had these experiences, I would still maintain that they are permissible punishments for foreign convicted criminals that were imprisoned for serious crimes. And even more to the point, whether I had experienced a severe beating or sleep deprivation or not is entirely irrelevant as I am not a "foreign immigrant" committing acts of criminal violence in a host country; so I would not be subject to my own proposed punishments.

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Ancestry
    Zealand/Scania/Schleswig-Holstein
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    State
    Nordic Union Nordic Union
    Married
    Occupation
    Self-employed
    Politics
    apolitical
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    After a shooting incident in Vollsmose some years ago, the Danish police came to the following conclusion regarding the behaviour of the Arab immigrants in the area:

(Google translate)
    "Kim Thyssen says further that Bøgeparken is primarily inhabited by Arabs, and that it is a group of stateless Palestinians who sets the agenda for the crime in the area. Many of them who the local police has to deal with suffer from limited intelligence. The area's school psychologists have even characterized some of the young as the "slow stage"(retards) as it is called in the jargon.

Professionals in Odense, which DANISH POLICE have spoken to say unanimously that neglect, lack of stimulation and the effects of cousin-marriages are the main reasons why several of the area's young people are mentally retarded, and therefore they end up easily in crime. They look up to the older comrades and win recognition by committing crime.

- These young people have a low vocabulary, they are impulse-driven and not result-oriented, and therefore they are very hard to get to. They simply do not have the tools needed to discuss. Many of them also have an extreme fondness for fire. During the summer we recorded over 100 spots behind Bøgeparken, tells Kim Thyssen."
    Article in Danish: http://www.dansk-politi.dk/Page-635....OD740&PID=4238

This is what the PC-brigade calls "cultural enrichment".....

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English/German combo
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Sagittarius
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skjalm hvide View Post
    After a shooting incident in Vollsmose some years ago, the Danish police came to the following conclusion regarding the behaviour of the Arab immigrants in the area:

(Google translate)

Article in Danish: http://www.dansk-politi.dk/Page-635....OD740&PID=4238

This is what the PC-brigade calls "cultural enrichment".....
    Just the sort of "foreign immigrants" Denmark needs. (Facetious comment.:facepalm)

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:04 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    hanseatic
    Ancestry
    West-Prussia
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Engaged
    Occupation
    selling paper
    Politics
    patriotic
    Religion
    there is but one
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    These "immigrants" are the result of the thoughts of the "PC-Brigade", like it's done here with the pity-shaken leftish thinkers: "Ohhh, these poor and prosecuted people.. we'll grant them asylum..."

Germany is full of these "asylum-seekers" and our town-halls are full with non-german squabbling golliwogs...

It's just a pain in the a..e!
    "Ein Volk, das keine Waffen trägt, wird Ketten tragen!"
    (A populace not carrying arms will carry chains)

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Jute/Angle
    Subrace
    Angle/Jute
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Married
    Occupation
    Education
    Politics
    conservative/pan Nordish
    Religion
    Mysticism/Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    Testing the waters to see if authorities have any balls. They have reason to doubt it because of the PC way in which this is handled in the news and the very fact that the Danish government allowed these dirtbags to enter their country in the first place. It is absolutely analogous to male-female relations... if the female (the country allowing entry to immigrants) allows this entry in the first place, she is seen as a whore who deserves to be abused.

http://www.db-decision.de/CoRe/Denmark.htm

More women in decision making positions equals a feminized government, which, by natural psychological tendencies, seeks to submit rather than to protect the extended family that is the nation. It is no surprise that those nations that are the most "progressive" with respect to promoting women in public life are also those who have the most difficulty with immigrants, and especially with immigrants being aggressive toward not only the female but also the male population. I wouldn't call the muslim point of view in this "primitive" per se, it's simply that their vision with respect to natural law is much more clear. They see a feminized society that seems utterly willing to be raped.
    There is some truth in this. Women by nature are more passive and less willing to take a hard-line. Hard-lines need to be taken when it comes to protecting the nation. Look at how significant women voters are for keeping progressives and all their perversions in power.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Ancestry
    Danish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Unemployed
    Politics
    Nationalist, conservative
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingvaeonic View Post
    Why won't Jyllands-Posten News or Lydia Deichmann, the journalist who wrote the article, mention the nationality of the "foreign immigrants" involved in this outrage in Odense? Has it now become unacceptable that the nationality of "foreign immigrants" that engage in crime be known to the Danish newspaper-reading public? Are they trying to refrain from "racial profiling" or stereotyping "foreign immigrants" as criminals in their articles concerning "foreign immigrants" and the crimes they commit?
    It is a funny coincidence, but the editorial in Jyllandsposten today specifically addresses the fact that most media outlets initially tried to avoid referring to culture and ethnicity in their coverage. The editorial is called "Voldskultur" (violence culture) and I have translated a few bits:

The fact that the events started around Vollsmose Torv where there was a party going on after the Ramadan were not allowed to influence the initial coverage. In keeping with the general tendency to not offend anyone by speaking plainly, this was deliberately underplayed.
    As a matter of fact the incident was so violent that one should be allowed to touch upon the fact that the Middle Eastern culture of violence, which has followed with the immigration, has violated a clear boundary.
    ... How long should Danish society keep putting up with fear of touchy issues with regards to the parallel society of immigrants? When will politicians begin to speak plainly and act hard and decisively against the violence and the other forms of crime which are clearly flourishing in these parallel communities?
    http://jyllands-posten.dk/opinion/le...cle4815000.ece

It is of course only one good editorial among an entire load of poor journalism and evasive coverage. But at least the problem gets some coverage in the mainstream media.

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts
    Funen Police deputy commissioner Jack Liedecke told DR News earlier today.

“There has been some unrest in Odense recently, but we could not predict that it would result in this,” he added.

I remember the incident with the social worker in Odense who got 'stoned' by a crowd of immigrants some years ago. It's a sort of conscious-chosen blindness if they're really not able 'to predict things like that', a closing one's eyes from reality.

It's good to see comments by politicians like that they'd better go home though. People get pissed off more and more by the imported conflicts, and as unfortunate as it is for the affected Danes, it's good that it becomes so big that no one can ignore what's happening anymore.

But somehow our people are good at ignoring reality. Blacks burn down half London and two other cities and no one wants to admit that it's race riots. Paris' surburbs burn regularly since years and no one wants to admit it's race riots. In Dortmund middle-east conflict escalates in demos. In every bigger city throughout Europe there are no-go areas for the native population, crime skyrockets, our cities rot, our cultures rot... at one point we need to make a decision that we dont want that anymore.

I still think that the turn-around will start in Denmark
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast