Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,379 Posts
    I think what we have to consider here is the fact that Jane Champion will have been fully aware of her parents' views (it's impossible to claim otherwise, seeing how she lived with them for 17 years!) so this was a cynical, calculated attempt on her part to cause them as much distress as possible

To then go on TV at a later stage to show off her black boyfriend to the whole world, knowing the additional humiliation that this would heap on her parents, is totally unforgivable. What an appalling lack of class!!!! Should her Dad have hit her? I don't personally condone this (although, to his credit, he did have a go at the coon as well ) but I can fully understand why he did it!

I think we should remember, however, that we are still a very (over)tolerant country and his actions were IMO well within the bounds of reason. I base this on the fact that, had the parents been Muslim, then we'd almost certainly have been dealing with an 'honour killing' here! You can say what you like about the Muzzies, Sikhs and Hindus (amongst whom I lived for 50 years and whose mentality I know well ) but this Negro would not have gone anywhere near one of their girls and I'd hate to predict the outcome for one of them foolish enough to try!

So, do you see how this whole thing works? Groups that are genuinely racist beat the rap because this sort of situation simply never arises with them, whereas the moment a White father (over)reacts to his slutty daughter's negro boyfriend we have a major incident with White parents (and, by extension, Whites in general) being pilloried for their racial intolerance on national TV!!! It's standing logic completely on its head

If only we'd had more parents like Mr. & Mrs. Champion in the past, this kind of incident would not have taken place because it would never have become 'fashionable' for little scrubbers like their daughter to date blacks. Unfortunately, in the society we've now created they are seen as anachronisms whose views are deemed worthy of them being locking away, even though most families would have reacted in broadly the same manner as them just a few decades ago.

Oh well, there's no halting 'progress', eh?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, July 12th, 2019 @ 02:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English/German combo
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Sagittarius
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSay View Post
    I'm not arguing whether or not, statistically speaking, blacks have the highest rate of violence. They do. That's undeniable. However, I do disagree with your comment in regards to whites being able to be fully civilized in contrast to blacks. I don't believe humans can be fully civilized. There will always, in every race, be those who reject civilization and until every member of a race embraces it, one can not state a race is fully civilized. Mostly civilized, perhaps, but "fully civilized" is something that continues to elude even whites. Especially when you take into consideration that people will always have differing opinions on what it means to be "civilized."

My point, however, is that a manifestation of a brutish, base nature is not exclusively found in blacks. It is found in every race. And in this case the daughter already had a white brute present in her life in the form of her father. If anyone has taught her that physical abuse is normal, he has. And yet, instead of focusing on the fact that her father had beaten her, the majority focus in this thread was in the speculation that her boyfriend would end up beating her.
    In comparison to blacks, most whites are fully civilised, or as fully civilised as they possibly can be. Did I say that blacks had a monopoly on brutish and base natures? No, of course not. In the instance of Jane Champion, I among others am speculating on the likelihood of her black lover beating the snot out of her. And statistically, it is far more likely that she would be beaten up by a black in a relationship than a white. So we are concentrating on the black lover and speculating on the likelihood of him beating her up, how is that a problem? Her father actually belted her, yes, but clearly she wasn't severely injured and he is her father, after all; this doesn't give him the right to belt her, but it is understandable why he would. And how can Jane Champion come to think that physical abuse is normal from the actions of her father? She put her parents in prison for physical assault, for God's sake. This is hardly the action of a woman that has come to learn and accept the normality of physical abuse from the actions of her father.

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 05:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    She was ungrateful for:

(1). Going on talk shows and posing for pictures with her boyfriend for magazines. It just publicized the whole affair and further villianised her parents.

E.g.

(2).Having a secret liaison with her black boyfriend (who it seems was unknown to the parents) while the parents were not at home; being caught intimate when her parents returned.

Finally she is contributing to the ruin of her and our racial and cultural identity, actions like hers are just expediting white Britons becoming a minority; it’s no wonder mixed race is the fastest growing demographic in the UK. This is a preservationist website aimed at preserving our racial and cultural identity to which her actions were contrary.

She is expediting this:

White Britons to become minority by 2066

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...y-by-2066.html

Mixed race 'fastest growing minority'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/10000910

This about her family:

Trips to the beautiful Gower peninsula and the annual family holiday to Spain punctuate Jane Champion's many happy memories of her childhood.

Hers was the kind of family who sat down to meals together. Her parents were hard-working people who encouraged their children to do well at school.

Jane insists her parents had never hit her before.

The parents don’t sound like abusive drunks
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander

Mein Glaube ist die Liebe zu meinem Volk. Juthunge's Avatar
    Last Online
    52 Minutes Ago @ 03:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    While I can understand their anger, hitting your own child, especially in the face and above all your daughter is among the most disgusting things you can do.

By my own experiences, race mixers mostly come from broken homes, the parents often being divorced and the daughter growing up with the mother alone, without a father figure in sight. For that reason girls with a non-existant natural family life seem to go for a brute, most often a non-European, as well.
    17 is certainly a difficult age and especially girls are very impressionable at that time. Had the parents, and especially her father, educated her properly in the first place and had they shown more interest in her it probably would've never come to that.
    Not everyone of us is strong enough to be a preservationist(which, in my opinion, means following your natural instincts) from the start, which is no surprise with all the propaganda in the media promoting the opposite.

A single look in her eyes tells me that she's one of those insecure girls trying to find their path in life by being all hip, which includes a Black boyfriend these days for some people and following every fashion trend there is.
    Hitting her in the face certainly won't change anything but giving her security when she needed it would've done, now it's probably too late. Or else they could've used other ways(cutting down on her pocket money, grounding her in her room etc.) to prevent it from happening at an early point. Principiis obsta.

One should definitely not mix up the symptoms and the reasons of the decay of a people. First and foremost we most combat the latter, the symptoms will follow naturally.

This was all written assuming that what is written in the media is the truth of course though, which is unlikely. The core of the story is probably true and my statement can be seen as a more general example as well in any case.
    And the day they sold us out, Our hearts grew cold
    'Cause we were never asked, No brother, we were told!
    What do they know of Europe, Who only Europe know?

Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    German, Scottish, English, Swiss, Czechoslovakian, American
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    No, SilverSay, I have some opinions which don't necessarily become misconceptions just because YOU disagree with them!

Ah, this is the time-honoured Marxist strategy whereby you point out that a general rule is not 100% true and completely ignore the overwhelming trends - especially when they offend your PC sensibilities. For the record, since we're being 'clever' here, I didn't actually state that every White woman who dates a black man is a slut, but in my view this one most certainly is!
    WOW, could you have misinterpreted my post any more? No, really, please do go back and misread it again. I'm just begging you. It's giving me quite a laugh.

Yes, you have MISCONCEPTIONS. The most obvious one here being that you think I'm a Marxist. Is it just me or is the backbone of Marxism equality? Last time I checked I'm pretty certain it was. People are not equal, I never said they were equal, and that most certainly is not an agenda I'm pushing.

MY POINT is that you continuously stray from facts and make assumptions. I have little respect for assumptions. And little more for people who toss them around as easily as you do. Why is this? Because assumptions, if and when they prove false, showcase one's ability to underestimate others and overestimate oneself. And that is only ever detrimental to one's cause. Speculation is one thing, assumption is quite another.

You would perhaps know more about this than me. Yes, I did in fact gather that she doesn't like being slapped by her parents (or she wouldn't have gone to the police, would she? ) but I'm sure there's plenty more of this stuff coming her way from the negro, once he's finished milking the sympathy!
    Well, I do know quite a bit about it. But no, it's not my thing if that's what you're implying. Again, you're assuming she went to the police. The only piece I'm going off of here is the article, which does not state who phoned the police. The police weren't called after the first incident, so why would you assume she called them after the second?

Rest assured, they will never show the positive side to GP so we could all behave like saints and it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference! If the media hadn't highlighted this particular case they'd have sure as hell found another one and they're not averse to inventing stuff either during the 'slow news' periods
    Of course they won't ever show the positive side to the GP. That's a given. As for "inventing stuff" to push their own agendas - I guess I figure this is another given - history is written by the historian and every historian has his own agenda.

You're going off at a complete tangent here. I didn't call her a traitor and she can believe in whatever sort of world she wants, although I'd rather she took her beliefs elsewhere rather than poisoning Western culture with them. Why do the vast majority of multiculturalists and their partners just happen to settle in Germanic countries rather than 'enriching' places such as Zimbabwe where this black guy's native tribe comes from?

So, are you gloating over the fact that she's flaunting her hatred of her own race in full view, including under the noses of her parents by copulating with a negro in the very home that they provided for her and raised her in? I don't think she's 'doing well' by any standards; she's just demeaning herself
    Yes, I did go off on a tangent there. I do that. And the reason for doing so was to make another point. Clearly I shouldn't have given you the credit that you'd get it. So was that me gloating? No, that's not me gloating. When I'm gloating you'll know it. THAT was me pointing out that if her intentions are completely different from yours, as is obviously the case here, and her goal is the enemy of your goal, also obvious, then why not just take it stride and move on? Or ignore it altogether?

Okay, now I know that you have a Marxist mindset! They can somehow never resist the temptation of expounding their values to us all, and in their moral righteousness they invariably assume that Preservationists cannot appreciate any other cultures. Well, this is precisely what we are trying to ensure for the future ... the survival of distinct, individual cultures as opposed to the internationalist melting-pot mess that such people as yourself (and Jane Champion) are conniving to create
    ANOTHER ASSUMPTION. I didn't see that one coming. Again, you misinterpreted my statement. This was another tangent, I'm so sorry that your delicate sensibilities aren't equipped to handling tangents. I'll keep this in mind in any future dealings with you. And that was not an assumption on my part. It would have been an assumption had I stated, "Obviously I'm one of the few here," I said, "Maybe I'm one of the few here." Perhaps this seems like a trivial difference to you, so I'll elaborate. The first method of stating it would be me saying that by your conduct I'm obviously one of the few, the second method of stating it is me saying that by your conduct I feel the need to take it into consideration that I'm dealing with someone who MAY have no appreciation of anything outside of his own people and culture and HENCE I should clarify that I do, so that AS WE OBVIOUSLY DISAGREE you would understand where my stance on the topic was.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingvaeonic View Post
    In comparison to blacks, most whites are fully civilised, or as fully civilised as they possibly can be. Did I say that blacks had a monopoly on brutish and base natures? No, of course not. In the instance of Jane Champion, I among others am speculating on the likelihood of her black lover beating the snot out of her. And statistically, it is far more likely that she would be beaten up by a black in a relationship than a white. So we are concentrating on the black lover and speculating on the likelihood of him beating her up, how is that a problem? Her father actually belted her, yes, but clearly she wasn't severely injured and he is her father, after all; this doesn't give him the right to belt her, but it is understandable why he would. And how can Jane Champion come to think that physical abuse is normal from the actions of her father? She put her parents in prison for physical assault, for God's sake. This is hardly the action of a woman that has come to learn and accept the normality of physical abuse from the actions of her father.
    Where I have a problem is in people assuming. The comments were beyond speculation, and into the territory of full-blown assumption. The latter of which lacks comes across as petulant. Entirely possible I'm misreading the petulance, but that is how it appears to me and it rubs me the wrong way, so to speak.

Her parents' actions put them in prison. The second incident alone - in front of a multitude of witnesses, would have been enough to land them in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingvaeonic View Post
    On a side note, I also feel the need to clarify this statement, "If anyone has taught her that physical abuse is normal, he has. And yet, instead of focusing on the fact that her father had beaten her, the majority focus in this thread was in the speculation that her boyfriend would end up beating her." According to the article her father did hit her and her mother did follow it up with telling her she deserved it. By that piece, between her father and her boyfriend, one can infer that if she's going to get used to the idea of being beaten (as so many have claimed she will in their various posts) she'll be used to in reference to her father first, as he already has.
    Secondly, I misused the term, "speculation." I saw a couple speculations, the majority were assumptions.

Last Online
    3 Minutes Ago @ 04:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,379 Posts
    Well, SilverSay, of your 14 posts so far, 5 have been lecturing us all about making 'assumptions' against blacks and when you take out the politically-neutral stuff such as what you've been listening to or seen at the cinema recently you've spent a large percentage of your short time on here hectoring members about making sweeping judgements and jumping to conclusions etc.. etc..

I'm sorry, but over all the years I've spent listening to left-whingers, they always use the 'don't generalise' argument where the exceptions - however few - are exploited to negate the rule and then weigh in with clichés like 'there's good and bad in all of us' (which no-one is actually denying!) so whether you realise it or not you DO sound like some preaching, egalitarian Marxist.

Should you prove me wrong in the fullness of time I'll be delighted, and if I am proven correct then I'll be vindicated so either way I'm not too fussed about the outcome to all of this. However, I do note with interest that you are being very coy about your political affiliations (a good 90% of members put these on their profile but you have chosen not to for some reason ) and in addition I seem to have struck a raw nerve with what you call my 'speculation'.

Anyway, back OT and if you look back I did in fact thank your initial post where you told us all about how you'd react if your Dad hit you. Fair enough! I'm not justifying the father's actions in this instance but I DO understand them and I have huge sympathy for folks who are pushed to these extremes by the behaviour of their slutty daughters who sleep with negroes. As I put in my previous post, you will find that outside of our multi-culti bubble the behaviour of these parents would be considered perfectly NORMAL by the majority of the world's population, who see inter-species sex as an utterly vile practice to be discouraged at all costs

It's a measure of our conditioning here in the West that you seem to be quite okay with all of this. Whether you are a cultural Marxist, have slept with negroes yourself or are just completely clueless is a moot point, but your decadent laissez-faire attitude is woefully out-of-sync with anything even vaguely resembling Germanic Preservation!

Last Online
    Friday, November 25th, 2016 @ 09:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany Denmark USA
    Country
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Health care
    Politics
    National Socialist
    Religion
    Heathen/Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    According to the article, they slapped her face and pulled her hair. They kicked the negro in the legs.
    If I came home and my minor daughter was in bed with a negro, I would also slap her and depending on her reaction might just pull her hair.
    I would have been much more ...aggressive... toward the negro.

The mother "admits" that their reaction might have been alcohol fueled.
    Well, if it gets her a reduced sentence and she had indeed been drinking, an activity of which I also occasionally indulge, I might just have done the same.

The daughter admits that she had a happy childhood and has fond memories of family holidays abroad and that her parents had never slapped her before. Maybe they should have. But they do not seem to be anything like "white trash".
    Das Recht und die Gerechtigkeit haben nur selten miteinander etwas zu tun. Höchstens machen sie winki winki wenn sie aneinander vorbei gehen.
    The Law and Justice have only seldom anything to do with one another. At the most they wave at each other when they pass one another on the street.
    Niemals vergessen. Niemals vergeben.

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    German, Scottish, English, Swiss, Czechoslovakian, American
    Country
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    Well, SilverSay, of your 14 posts so far, 5 have been lecturing us all about making 'assumptions' against blacks and when you take out the politically neutral stuff such as what you've been listening to or seen at the cinema recently you've spent a large percentage of your short time on here hectoring members about making sweeping statements and jumping to conclusions etc.. etc..

I'm sorry, but over all the years I've spent listening to left-whingers, they always use the 'don't generalise' argument where the exceptions - however few - are exploited to negate the rule and then weigh in with clichés like 'there's good and bad in all of us' (which no-one is actually denying!) so whether you realise it or not you DO sound like some preaching, egalitarian Marxist.

Should you prove me wrong in the fullness of time then I'll be delighted, and if I am proven correct then I'll be vindicated so either way I'm not too fussed about the outcome to all of this. However, I do note with interest that you are being very coy about your political affiliations (a good 90% of members put these on their profile but you have chosen not to for some reason ) and in addition I seem to have struck a raw nerve with what you call my 'speculation'.

Anyway, back OT and if you look back I did in fact thank your initial post where you told us all about how you'd react if your Dad hit you. Fair enough! I'm not justifying the father's actions in this instance but I DO understand them and I have huge sympathy for folks who are pushed to these extremes by the behaviour of their slutty daughters who sleep with negroes. As I put in my previous post, you will find that outside of our multi-culti bubble, the behaviour of these parents would be considered perfectly NORMAL by the majority of the world's population, who see inter-species sex as an utterly vile practice to be discouraged at all costs

It's a measure of our conditioning here in the West that you seem to be quite okay with all of this. Whether you are a cultural Marxist, have slept with negroes yourself or are just completely clueless is a moot point, but your decadent laissez-faire attitude is woefully out-of-sync with anything vaguely resembling Germanic Preservation!
    Godwinson,

I feel I've already stated this at some point, but perhaps not - I dislike assumptions. Whether they be in regards to blacks, whites, asians, or any other race. Personally, I find them distasteful. Objective speculations I encourage, emotional assumptions, clearly not. I was not lecturing specifically against assumptions against blacks - considering the thread, however, I can see how it might be misunderstood as such.

Personally, I find the negative comments more harmful to the goal of Germanic Preservation than helpful. Would you like those of Germanic descent who are currently caught up in multicultural beliefs to come to believe in Germanic Preservation? If no, then insult away. But if your answer is yes, you might realize that insulting those people will only strengthen their belief in multiculturalism. People don't like being insulted. And when they feel insulted, regardless of however reasonable and logical and true your words are, they will shut you out.

Preaching, egalitarian Marxist... I feel my above statements shed some light on this. If not, then let me be understood in saying this again: I do not believe in the notion of equality.

I'm hardly being coy about my political associations. I'm undecided in regards to my political associations. I was introduced to the topic of National Socialism by a friend via anthropological reasoning. (Cultures being wiped out altogether, etc.) He asked if I believed in equality. I said no. He explained his reasons for converting to National Socialism and asked if I understood. I said yes. He recommended me to Skadi. And here I am. I'm here to further my understanding. What I obviously don't understand, and perhaps never will, is the consistent negativity I come across. And as I already stated above, I find the negativity more harmful than helpful.

And yes, you certainly did strike a raw nerve with your "speculation." False dichotomies are one of those things that make me instantaneously angry. "If she's not a right-wing National Socialist then she must be a left-wing Cultural Marxist." Why is it only one or the other? Fact is, it's not.

You did thank my initial post and I honestly didn't expect anyone would. Mostly because by the title of the thread I expected to read a story about a truly ungrateful wench who'd sent her innocent parents to jail. Instead I found a post that only highlighted what the daughter had done wrong while casually brushing off what the parents had done wrong. I felt the need to point this out and I was pleasantly surprised to find that someone actually agreed with my argument in that post.

As for the last bit - Measure of conditioning? Laissez-faire attitude? Sleeping with blacks? Multiculturalism is widespread. That's a fact. Getting myself in an upset over it won't change a thing. I see no reason to be overly emotionally attached to my politics. People win, people lose. If your enemy one-ups you, say "well-played" and focus on your next move. And while I fail to see how my sex life is relevant in this particular thread, no, I have never had a black lover.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 12:59 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    liberal in spirit not politics
    Religion
    Questioning
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    In the mail article it says the girl didn't want her parents to be prosecuted and that it was someone else hearing the commotion that called the police.

I think despite that, she shouldn't be milking this terrible situation the way she is, it's unbecoming even if she doesn't see what is wrong with having a black boyfriend, surely she should see that basking in the media spotlight in this situation is ...just not on?
    Denn das Schöne ist nichts
 als des Schrecklichen Anfang, den wir noch grade ertragen,
 und wir bewundern es so, weil es gelassen verschmäht, uns zu zerstören.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, July 12th, 2019 @ 02:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English/German combo
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Sagittarius
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSay View Post
    Where I have a problem is in people assuming. The comments were beyond speculation, and into the territory of full-blown assumption. The latter of which lacks comes across as petulant. Entirely possible I'm misreading the petulance, but that is how it appears to me and it rubs me the wrong way, so to speak.

Her parents' actions put them in prison. The second incident alone - in front of a multitude of witnesses, would have been enough to land them in jail.

On a side note, I also feel the need to clarify this statement, "If anyone has taught her that physical abuse is normal, he has. And yet, instead of focusing on the fact that her father had beaten her, the majority focus in this thread was in the speculation that her boyfriend would end up beating her." According to the article her father did hit her and her mother did follow it up with telling her she deserved it. By that piece, between her father and her boyfriend, one can infer that if she's going to get used to the idea of being beaten (as so many have claimed she will in their various posts) she'll be used to in reference to her father first, as he already has.
    Secondly, I misused the term, "speculation." I saw a couple speculations, the majority were assumptions.
    There is only a fine line sometimes between assumption and speculation or conjecture. And whether a statement is one or the other can only be determined by how it is worded and the context in which it is said or written. Can you give examples of what you consider assumptions and speculations? I'd be interested to see what you consider one or the other.

As far as her father hitting her in a public place with witnesses being enough to land him, and his wife, in prison, this is not necessarily true. If Jane Champion had decided not to prosecute her parents or refused to testify against them, then the charges against her parents could have been withdrawn.

Judge Peter Heywood said: "We live in a liberal and enlightened society and these sorts of racist behaviour cannot be tolerated.

"The way you reacted was totally inappropriate.

"I would be failing in my public duty if I was to do anything other than to impose a custodial sentence."
    In any decent society, this judge would not be on the bench. And he shouldn't be on the bench now. He is so thoroughly indoctrinated with cultural-marxist/liberal propaganda that he is not impartial or fair. And he can't even speak English properly. Just goes to show once more how standards have dropped.

In an instance of this kind, who would want a hearing some doctrinaire cultural-marxist judge? Who would want a judgment and decision from a judge influenced by his own cultural, political, and social prejudices? Certainly not me. David and Frances Champion were not given a fair hearing. This judge had them convicted and sentenced before they even entered the dock. Perhaps it would have been better for them had they had a full trial.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast