Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Exclamation Olympic Authoritarianism

(1)Greek Triple Jumper

Triple jumper Voula Papachristou was removed from the Greek Olympic team on after causing uproar with the tweet about the widely reported appearance of Nile-virus-carrying mosquitoes in Athens. She wrote: "With so many Africans in Greece, at least the mosquitoes of West Nile will eat homemade food." She subsequently deleted the message.

Papachristou's Twitter account contained several retweets and links to sites and YouTube videos promoting the views of Golden Dawn a Greek nationalist party.

The Hellenic Olympic Committee said that Papachristou had been excluded from the team "for statements contrary to the values and ideas of the Olympic movement."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/greece-...2607--oly.html

(2) German Rower

German rower Nadja Drygalla is to leave the Olympic village in London, the country's Olympic committee said on Friday, after press reports that her boyfriend was a member of a far-right group.

According to the German media, the rower is the girlfriend of a regional official of the NPD a German nationalist party.

Her relationship was already known, according to German media, as it was the reason for her resignation from the police service last year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

Guilty by association!

(3) Swiss Footballer

An international footballer has been expelled from the London Olympics after directing an allegedly racist insult at South Koreans on Twitter.

The Swiss Olympic delegation have sent defender Michel Morganella, 23, home from the Games after he posted the message in the wake of the team's 2-1 defeat to South Korea on Sunday.

The star posted the message shortly after the game, saying that South Koreans 'can go burn' and referred to them as a 'bunch of mongoloids.'
    Gian Gilli, chef de mission for the Swiss Olympic delegation at the Games
    said the player had been 'provoked' by comments sent to his Twitter account after the match.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-Twitter.html

(1) and particularly (2) are authoritarian indicating that anything critical of multiculturalism in Western countries conflicts with the Olympic values it seems.
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    I note with interest that it's only White Europeans who are being sanctioned in this way!

So the fault doesn't actually lie with the wider Olympics movement so much as the individual federations that are playing PC politics with their own members.

To the list involving Greeks, Swiss and Germans who were sent home I would also add the scandalous case of (White) British Tae Kwando athlete Aaron Cook who, despite being the Worlds No. 1, was overlooked in favour of a certain Lutalo Muhammad.

This was an appalling case of racial preference for which no satisfactory explanation was ever given by the British Olympics Association, so draw your own conclusions ...

... I wonder if this was just an isolated case or were any more athletes chosen to represent Britain more on the basis of their colour than their ability?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 13th, 2019 @ 02:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    I wonder, how well did we do as a race across the board medal wise?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, July 12th, 2019 @ 03:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English/German combo
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Sagittarius
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    I note with interest that it's only White Europeans who are being sanctioned in this way!

So the fault doesn't actually lie with the wider Olympics movement so much as the individual federations that are playing PC politics with their own members.

To the list involving Greeks, Swiss and Germans who were sent home I would also add the scandalous case of (White) British Tae Kwando athlete Aaron Cook who, despite being the Worlds No. 1, was overlooked in favour of a certain Lutalo Muhammad.

This was an appalling case of racial preference for which no satisfactory explanation was ever given by the British Olympics Association, so draw your own conclusions ...

... I wonder if this was just an isolated case or were any more athletes chosen to represent Britain more on the basis of their colour than their ability?
    That absolutely stinks. Cook was clearly the natural and logical choice for the British Taekwondo team for his under 80-kilogram division. Blahhhhhh! And the only reason the poor boy couldn't appeal it was because it was too dear for him and his parents to pursue the matter through the courts, as he says here:

"After careful consideration over the last few weeks, and despite my representatives advising me that I still had a good chance of successfully overturning the BOA's ratification of Great Britain Taekwondo's decision not to select me for London 2012, I have decided not to take my case against the BOA to the high court." 'The statement continued: "The financial implications for me, and, more importantly, for my parents, of doing so are too prohibitive."'

The costs were prohibitive. The PC bastards of the British Olympic Association had it all worked out. This is nothing but corruption. Political correctness is breeding corruption and subversion. They have corrupted and subverted the principle that the athlete with the most merit should be given the opportunity to represent the country, not the athlete from this or that religious/ethnic group. Boooooooooooooooooo!
    Between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, July 12th, 2019 @ 03:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English/German combo
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Sagittarius
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Aesthete View Post
    (3) Swiss Footballer

An international footballer has been expelled from the London Olympics after directing an allegedly racist insult at South Koreans on Twitter.

The Swiss Olympic delegation have sent defender Michel Morganella, 23, home from the Games after he posted the message in the wake of the team's 2-1 defeat to South Korea on Sunday.

The star posted the message shortly after the game, saying that South Koreans 'can go burn' and referred to them as a 'bunch of mongoloids.'
    Gian Gilli, chef de mission for the Swiss Olympic delegation at the Games
    said the player had been 'provoked' by comments sent to his Twitter account after the match.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-Twitter.html

(1) and particularly (2) are authoritarian indicating that anything critical of multiculturalism in Western countries conflicts with the Olympic values it seems.
    The Swiss footballer, Michael Morganella, gets the boot for writing the truth! South Koreans as East Asians are mongoloids! It is their correct racial classification, is it not? Booooooooooooooo! Again!

I would like to read the comments sent to Morganella's Twitter account that provoked his response. Bloody Koreans are among the most aggressive, racist, and vindictive people you'll ever encounter and I'll bet a pound to a pinch of pigshit that some Koreans sent some derogatory and disparaging messages about him and his country and his people to his Twitter account. I'd love to be able to read Korean and see what the bloody Koreans are saying on their Twitter accounts about the Swiss.

It is so loaded against whites in this world it is incredible.
    Between the devil and the deep blue sea.