Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When They Come For Your Guns ...

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    359 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Balders gate View Post
    So you mean to tell me most military men will turn on their own family, friends and relatives. Most american military people come from backgrounds where their families hunt and have a high opinion of their second admendment rights. If anything the American joker government will hire outside sources to control and rule the American people. I see United Nation troops coming over to control the American public. Problem for these UN forces is the American people know their backyards like the back of their hands. Try controlling 3000 miles from one end of the continent to another and 1500 miles from Mexico to Canada. Good Luck!!!!!!!

Maybe a percentage of Americans will turn on their own countrymen to disarm them but what about the other half. This would make for a massive campaign of blood and be the mother of all civil wars. Of course cities are easy for these armored vehicles, but try controlling the rest of rural america which accounts for at least 97% of the land mass. Again good luck..

As for the American traitors which went against the constitution of the United States, well the hangmans noose will do them justice.
    You should read The Turner Diaries. I worked next to a large US army base for awhile, and let me inform you, most grunt level military men are blacks, mexicans, and dumb-as-a-post wiggers. They will do as they are told because they are too stupid and too indoctrinated and too much a part of the system to do anything else. I believe a lot of young wiggers would shoot their own mothers in the face if told to by their superiors. Now, if you are talking about police, you're probably right. They are usually more grown up and think for themselves about their loyalties. They also know who the criminal element is, and it's not us. The older they get, the more they tend to be like Joe Arpaio, too.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 20th, 2019 @ 11:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Prussian X Anglo/Celt
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Tasmania Tasmania
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Back to Boilermaker/weldering
    Politics
    not the Greens
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    well I AM NOT going through another firearm confiscation

one or many pool/pools of blood coming up

i wonder how hard it would be to get RPG's
    Tasmanian twice the heads!!.......twice the intelligence!?

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Removing firearms from America is much more complicated than even passing "little laws" over a extended period of time.

First there is no true measure of the amount of firearms in the hands of the people. Secondly there is already a lot talk of open revolt around the whole country. I have been traveling again and that is the one thing I noticed from East to West is that people are fed up. America is a powder keg waiting for a spark. Americans by nature never trust governments that has been instilled in by our founding fathers and continues today.

The military for the most part would sit things out as the individual soldier is just as likely to take up arms against the government as would be the citizen. While it is very true that the military is made up of large numbers of racial others most of the actual combat troops are white country boys that distrust our government already. As far as troops from the UN or such places are concerned that would just further revolt and given the numbers of firearms in the hands of citizens it would not work.

So IMHO we are stuck with one side wanting to keep our arms( the majority ) and the commie pinko fags that want to take them away. There is no clear solution other than removing the commie pinko fags from society or at least don't let them have much influence on it.

The big thing to think about is why would a government be so afraid of citizens having arms ,unless they are governing against the will of the people. Keep in mind in the U.S. we do not have the right to keep and bare arms for hunting or self defence, but to protect ourselves from a the goverment itself.

Second Amendmendment U.S. Constitution:

" A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

This is not a law that applies to the people, it applies to the government, meaning they do not have the legal means to disarm us and we should revolt if they try. Also this laws has its origins in Anglo-Saxon common laws, so it is very Germanic for the people to be armed.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    when they start to confiscate I expect that several states will secede from the Union and build a new United States of America.

that is too blatant a violation of the constitution.

Yes, they can kill a lot of us but the violaters of the constitution will start a 3rd World War (which they might want to do). As the Ursurpers will not be able to hold the US together.

As the US is the military arm of the NWO (city of London the financial, Vatikan the religious) they are stretched out too much anyway. A fight against a revolution at home does not seem to be anywhere near. For now they try to clandestinely prepare the legality for the takeover. But that already pisses many off and makes more people aware.

There will be a big struggle over America, but who wins is the question.

The NWO is readying for a World War against Russia-China-Iran. and they have very little support for that at home. That is a risky thing they are doing and they need the upmost control over the population of america for such a step.

Given the mood in the country there will be unexpected reactions to it.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 12:14 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Grandparrents Faroese, now live in germany
    Ancestry
    My grandparrents on mother side where faroese, my father was born in munich,
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden-Wuerttemberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Heilerziehuingspfleger
    Politics
    no party affiliation
    Religion
    germanic heathen norse
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    @ GODWINSON :

Do you really belief they will use these new toys to come to a normal persons house, who has no priors ? I don´t think so ^^ I think they are for something else entirely !
    Many major cities have a massive gang problem nowadays. Let us just take californian gangs, here a little list (with only the bigger players) :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...a_street_gangs

Those gangs are often well organized and heavily armed. If you want to enforce the law against a gang that is armed to the teeth, and not just handguns : assault rifles, military shotguns, smg´s, even grenades ! So you can´t just send a few uniforms in with 9mm handguns. Even a squad team will get into trouble against say 10 determined gang members. So as crazy as this sounds, but the police indeed NEEDS heavily armored vehicles like this to enforce the law in certain areas. I am currently starting a thread in the american section about exactly that :

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.p...79#post1190479
    There won't be humans in 500 years. Enough people choke themselves when they jerk off we gave it a name. We ain't a species made to last.

Judging by it´s name common sense must once have been a pretty common thing. When and why did that change, so it became the rare treasure it is today???

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,393 Posts
    @ GODWINSON :

Do you really belief they will use these new toys to come to a normal persons house, who has no priors ? I don´t think so
    Hi, Feyn!
    Perhaps I should have pointed out that the OP does not necessarily reflect my own views and was merely a cut-and-paste from the 'Dollar Vigilante' website (to which I supplied a link).

I've been reading the replies with interest, however, because I honestly have no idea which way things will go when the crackdown on gun ownership eventually comes, as I'm convinced it will. What you write about gangs having a say in the final outcome is certainly a good point to consider.

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Trump Tells NRA, ‘The Left is Coming for Your Guns’ As He’s Been Quietly Taking Your Guns All Along

Donald Trump just spoke to the NRA, claiming that the "left is coming for your guns," but he ignored the fact that he and the right are coming for them too.

More...

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

The Republicans Are Coming to Take Your Guns

There is no getting around the fact we're getting the exact opposite of what we voted for.

More...

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given