Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: Sikh Temple Shooting

  1. #11
    Extra ecclesiam nulla salus.
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 7th, 2020 @ 08:04 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Gender
    Age
    43
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Republicanism, traditionalism, .
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Posts
    1,802
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Not only that, but Gudwaras are centers of peace, worship and charity, it's atrocious that anyone would commit such a tragedy. All things considered, Sikhs generally are honorable people; brothers of the beard.
    Well, there are Sikh extremists from what I understand, but in the US they're hardly a nuisance. Sikhsim is a rather practical religion, valuing things like honesty, hard work, the folk (Sikhism is a de-facto not in toto ethnic religion from Punjab), gender equality, etc. and so on. Plus Sikhs aren't aggressive about converting others- there're converts but conversion to Sikhism isn't an obnoxious affair. I've actually seen whites Sikhs from time to time.

    http://www.realsikhism.com/index.php...8368159&ucat=7

    Contrast this to the vile religion of the Islamic devil-worshippers, which condones wife-beating, polygamy, deception, conquest, and so on.

  2. #12
    Member
    John Frey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Germany/Norway
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Georgia Georgia
    Location
    North Georgia
    Gender
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    Paleoconservative
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    This is horrible. My condolences to all those dead and affected by this tragedy. I only hope that leftists don't use this as a springboard to continue to push their anti-gun agenda. Alas, I know that hope is in vain.

  3. #13
    Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Æmeric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Gender
    Age
    58
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Posts
    6,311
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    604
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    682
    Thanked in
    337 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Sikhs in the US are pretty patriotic and, overall, harmless. It's sad that morons mistake them for Muslim diaperheads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Not only that, but Gudwaras are centers of peace, worship and charity, it's atrocious that anyone would commit such a tragedy. All things considered, Sikhs generally are honorable people; brothers of the beard.


    1) They don't belong in the US, Canada, Britain or Australia. They are alien parasites. Let these "good people" stay in Punjab.

    2) Patriotic Sikhs, members of the official bodyguard, assassinated Indira Gandhi.

    3) Sikh Orders Irishman Out of Australia Patriotic Sikhs controlling Australia's ports.

    4) Sikh Political Party in Ontario

    5) Punjabi to Be Canada’s 4th Biggest Language Punjabi is the native tongue of the Sikhs & they are responsbile for its spread in the West.

    6) BBC Race Row As Sikh Listeners Threaten Muslim Radio Presenter Who 'Denigrated Holy Symbol' Sounds like those Sikhs can get pretty violent when it suits their agenda.

    7) The Changing of the Guard: Sikh Soldiers Guard Queen Without Traditional Cap Special treatment they feel they deserve as immigrants & minorities but it is disrespectful to the natives.

    8) Sikh Policemen to Get Bulletproof Turbans So They Can Join Firearms Units


    9) Birmingham: Theatre stormed in Sikh protest

    10)



    ^ Patriotic or a symbol of dispossession & arrogance?

    11) Toronto allows Sikhs to wear ceremonial daggers in courthouses They also get to wear them just about anywhere in Canada, including schools. Most persons would be arrested for bringing a pocket knife into laces where Sikhs are allowed to bring those large daggers that can be used as a deadly weapon. More special treatment for a special people.


    I am sick & tired of people holding up Asians as models minorities when the fact is other minorities (Leroy & Pedro) have set the bar pretty low.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric
    snip
    Shit just got real, number bullets have been unleashed.
    If I (we) had my (our) way, our countries wouldn't have non-white ethnic minorities. The fact remains: they're here, and they're here to stay for a considerable time, if not at the most outlasting our kind.

    Decent human beings get massacred and you call them parasites.

    When the topic reaches a point of showing a sign of mutual respect and understanding to say for instance, the Japanese, Palestinians, or in this case Sikhs, one can always count on you or The Aesthete to chime in a hearty list of injustices and multiculturalist hypocrisy heaped on the subject in question, with the motive of pushing me or any other into a peer pressured lecture on how we're the best and other minorities are just out to kill us all. The irony is I could just as easily rattle off Germanic degenerates and usurpers, but I don't for the sake of the forum. [i.e British occupation of India].
    Sikhs, generally, are ethnocentric, and don't encourage interracialism. Their religion itself is metaphysically and theologically sound. They carry Kirpans as a sign of the defence of their culture and religion. They're traditionally vegetarian. They grow their hair/beards and wear the turban as a sign of faithfulness to the perfection of God's creation. You would be angry too if someone denigrated the Holy Cross or Thor's Hammer, assuming you were a backbone carrying member of the faith. This I find admirable. I don't see where you're going with all this.

  5. #15
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English-American
    Ancestry
    English/England
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Religion
    Christian
    Posts
    752
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Very sad. My condolences to the families.

    Why is it when some loser hates their own life they have to take it out on other people? He should have just killed himself and left everyone else alone.


    I'm getting tired of stories about innocent people being murdered by some nutcase. First the shooting in Colorado and now this.
    Proud to be Germanic.

    Even though my ancestry is English, Germany is my favorite country.

  6. #16
    Extra ecclesiam nulla salus.
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 7th, 2020 @ 08:04 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Gender
    Age
    43
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Republicanism, traditionalism, .
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Posts
    1,802
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Indira Gandhi was assassinated by her Sikh bodyguards as a result of:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Blue_Star

    The corrupt regime of Indira Gandhi attacked one of the holiest sites of Sikhism and this motivated her bodyguards to knock her off.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Germania Magna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    Gender
    Religion
    reality
    Posts
    200
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Well, there are Sikh extremists from what I understand, but in the US they're hardly a nuisance. Sikhsim is a rather practical religion, valuing things like honesty, hard work, the folk (Sikhism is a de-facto not in toto ethnic religion from Punjab), gender equality, etc. and so on. Plus Sikhs aren't aggressive about converting others- there're converts but conversion to Sikhism isn't an obnoxious affair. I've actually seen whites Sikhs from time to time.

    http://www.realsikhism.com/index.php...8368159&ucat=7

    Contrast this to the vile religion of the Islamic devil-worshippers, which condones wife-beating, polygamy, deception, conquest, and so on.
    This month India topped the Thomas Reuters Foundation poll as the worst place to be a woman among the top 19 economies in the world. The foundation cited abuse, killings and discrimination on a scale unparalleled in the other developed nations.
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/18/world/...html?hpt=hp_t2

    Indian police: Man chops off daughter's head, citing her 'indecent behavior'

    By Sara Sidner and Sumnima Udas, CNN
    June 19, 2012

    New Delhi, India (CNN) -- Police in the northern India state of Rajasthan say they were stunned when a man showed up at a police outpost holding a bloody human head in one hand and a sword in another.
    The head was that of the man's daughter, chopped off because of her "indecent behavior," Umesh Ojha, deputy superintendent of the district police, told CNN.
    Investigators say the man, Oghad Singh, had paraded the head through the village on his way to the police station.
    Singh's daughter, Manju Kunwar, was in her 20s and was living with her parents after divorcing her husband two years ago. Her father accused her of acting indecently with other men.
    Authorities say Kunwar's mother is a farmer who was working in the fields at the time and was too distraught to talk. Singh works in a marble quarry.
    The beheading happened on Tuesday in Dengar Ka Guda, a village in Rajsamand District about 400 kilometers, or 250 miles, from Jaipur in the state of Rajasthan.
    Kunwar's head and the rest of her body were cremated according to Hindu tradition, police said.
    India is filled with extremes on many levels, including how women are treated. In India women hold some of the highest positions in society, from company CEOs to the president and speaker of the House, but this case highlights another side of India, one in which women still suffer the consequences of long-held traditions that govern their behavior in Indian society.
    This month India topped the Thomas Reuters Foundation poll as the worst place to be a woman among the top 19 economies in the world. The foundation cited abuse, killings and discrimination on a scale unparalleled in the other developed nations.

  8. #18
    Extra ecclesiam nulla salus.
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 7th, 2020 @ 08:04 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Gender
    Age
    43
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Republicanism, traditionalism, .
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Posts
    1,802
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    I am sick & tired of people holding up Asians as models minorities when the fact is other minorities (Leroy & Pedro) have set the bar pretty low.
    Who was holding them up for especial treatment? Honorable people are praiseworthy, regardless of who they are and where they originate from.

  9. #19
    Extra ecclesiam nulla salus.
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 7th, 2020 @ 08:04 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Gender
    Age
    43
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Republicanism, traditionalism, .
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Posts
    1,802
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Germania Magna View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/18/world/...html?hpt=hp_t2

    Indian police: Man chops off daughter's head, citing her 'indecent behavior'

    By Sara Sidner and Sumnima Udas, CNN
    June 19, 2012

    New Delhi, India (CNN) -- Police in the northern India state of Rajasthan say they were stunned when a man showed up at a police outpost holding a bloody human head in one hand and a sword in another.
    The head was that of the man's daughter, chopped off because of her "indecent behavior," Umesh Ojha, deputy superintendent of the district police, told CNN.
    Investigators say the man, Oghad Singh, had paraded the head through the village on his way to the police station.
    Singh's daughter, Manju Kunwar, was in her 20s and was living with her parents after divorcing her husband two years ago. Her father accused her of acting indecently with other men.
    Authorities say Kunwar's mother is a farmer who was working in the fields at the time and was too distraught to talk. Singh works in a marble quarry.
    The beheading happened on Tuesday in Dengar Ka Guda, a village in Rajsamand District about 400 kilometers, or 250 miles, from Jaipur in the state of Rajasthan.
    Kunwar's head and the rest of her body were cremated according to Hindu tradition, police said.
    India is filled with extremes on many levels, including how women are treated. In India women hold some of the highest positions in society, from company CEOs to the president and speaker of the House, but this case highlights another side of India, one in which women still suffer the consequences of long-held traditions that govern their behavior in Indian society.
    This month India topped the Thomas Reuters Foundation poll as the worst place to be a woman among the top 19 economies in the world. The foundation cited abuse, killings and discrimination on a scale unparalleled in the other developed nations.
    Gender inequality is something endemic to India in general. Anyone who's bothered to look at the teachings of Nanak (founder of Sikhism) will know what I mean when I say gender equality is one of the core teachings of the religion.

  10. #20
    Jacobin Extroadinaire
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Captain Blackpill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 03:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Gender
    Age
    27
    Occupation
    Thrower of Rocks
    Politics
    WigNat/Anti-Judaist
    Posts
    817
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    143
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    252
    Thanked in
    130 Posts
    I think the main point of Æmeric is that they are still a minority, that should not be here/there. Sikhs I know were nice people, better than other immigrants, certainly, but they still don't belong among us.

    That being said, I certainly don't approve of this crime, or any other violent and unjustified attacks against minorities, that really only fuel the MSM's war machine against us.
    If only you knew how bad things really are

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sikh Political Party in Ontario
    By Gardisten in forum Canada
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Friday, December 9th, 2011, 06:30 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Saturday, May 9th, 2009, 07:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •