View Poll Results: Do you believe in conspiracy theories?

Voters
354. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe that conspiracies do exist and that some conspiracy theories are true.

50 14.12%
  • I don't believe that conspiracies exist. Hence, all conspiracy theories are false.

0 0%
  • I believe the Holocaust (being defined as "the murder of more than 1 million human beings in gas chambers by the Nazis") didn't occur.

41 11.58%
  • I believe the Holocaust (being defined as above) did occur.

6 1.69%
  • I believe 9/11 was finally planned and orchestrated by the U.S. or Israel or both or by some politicians, the secret services, the national security agencies or other authorities of one or both of these countries respectively.

157 44.35%
  • I believe 9/11 was finally planned and orchestrated by Middle-Eastern Muslim terrorists.

10 2.82%
  • I believe the Apollo moon landing in 1969 (being defined as "human beings landing on the moon and returning to earth") didn't occur.

30 8.47%
  • I believe the Apollo moon landing in 1969 (being defined as above) did occur.

20 5.65%
  • I believe that at least some governments or governmental agencies on earth have undeniable evidence for the existence of aliens (being defined as: "self-conscious ex-terrestrial life forms") but are hiding these facts from us.

182 51.41%
  • I believe that no governments or governmental agencies on earth have undeniable evidence for the existence of aliens (being defined as above).

24 6.78%
  • I believe Lee Harvey Oswald didn't murder President John F. Kennedy [poll option added 50 mins. later on request]

22 6.21%
  • I believe Lee Harvey Oswald murdered President John F. Kennedy [poll option added 50 mins. later on request]

10 2.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Theories

Last Online
    Monday, August 20th, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic American
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I believe the Holocaust (being defined as "the murder of more than 1 million human beings in gas chambers by the Nazis") didn't occur.
    I believe the US WWII forensic examiner who said he found zero people to have died from gas inhalation. I also believe Churchill and Eisenhower, who never mentioned gas chambers. I believe the Red Cross interviewed several thousand prisoners in Germany, and found zero evidence of gas chambers.

I believe 9/11 was finally planned and orchestrated by Middle-Eastern Muslim terrorists.
    They may never discover who actually did 9-11.

I believe that at least some governments or governmental agencies on earth have undeniable evidence for the existence of aliens (being defined as: "self-conscious ex-terrestrial life forms") but are hiding these facts from us.
    I have read several astronaut accounts of having seen space ships while in orbit, but the sources were not very credible, so I do not necessarily believe yet.

I believe Lee Harvey Oswald didn't murder President John F. Kennedy [poll option added 50 mins. later on request]
    The police officer assigned to the library said he saw Oswald on the ground floor watching the parade go by a few minutes before the shooting.

The names of the two bums that were arrested has been withheld.

Jack Rubenstein (Ruby) was hanging around the police station for at least several days. He was a member of the New Orleans Mafia.
    The Secret Service stand down was not a Texas operation.
    http://www.rense.com/general76/hunt.htm
    I still think there could have been a better investigation under LBJ.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 4th, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Single adult
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I believe that conspiracies do exist and that some conspiracy theories are true.

I believe that conspiracies do exist and that some conspiracy theories are true.
    This is the only alternative I could vote for in this poll because of how the alternatives are defined.

I believe in every war the winning sides propaganda becomes the losing sides history.

I believe there are many unanswered questions when it comes to 9/11 and fail to see why it should not be properly investigated? It is the single most dramatic event in US history yet a huge portion of the American people are questioning (and rightfully so) the official explanation. If there is nothing to hide why not answer the questions?

I dont have enough knowledge about the moon landing to have an opinion.

I have not seen any sources about aliens I find believable although it is more than likely there are extraterrestrial life in the universe.

I believe there is a lot more to the Kennedy assassination than is known. I believe he was murdered because he was opposing NWO interests.

I dont really find the Diana thing very believable or important.

The Elvis thing is a joke. But I do think there is some kind of cover up surrounding the death of Marilyn Monroe.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Estonia catastrophe is a cover up.

I want to add I think NWO is very real and not a theory but an admitted fact.

On a side note I want to point out that when speaking about the holocaust you have to adhere to the official definition as it is the integral part of the Holocaust as a non debatable historical event.
    I believe the Holocaust (being defined as "the murder of more than 1 million human beings in gas chambers by the Nazis")
    That is not the definition of the holocaust TM. The holocaust has a specific definition witch includes the killing of 6 million jews. Reducing this number by a single digit is holocaust denial.
    Defamation-What is anti-Semitism today?http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=131762

Last Online
    Monday, July 18th, 2011 @ 10:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, German, Swiss, Austrian
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Engineer
    Politics
    Pragmatic Pluralist
    Religion
    Christian Deist, Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Conspiracy Theories

I'm not about to vote on a poll who's only choices point to a "Black-White" opinion. Such that, "There are Conspiracies or there are no Conspiracies". A third option ought to be added, "I believe that Conspiracies could possibly exist, based on some of the evidence in hand, but that evidence needs to be better and more fully corroborated and verified". Simply saying it (this is a conspiracy), doesn't neccessarily make it so or saying there are no conspiracies.

One of the Grand Conspiracies of all time revolves around Winston Churchill and the sinking of the Lusitania. Such that, "The Lusitania was sunk because Churchill passed information on to the Germans that it (the Lusitania) was carrying war material and knew full well that the Kreigsmarine would sink it. Thereby bringing the U.S. into WWI on the side of Britain and France"...

The same can be said of the Roosevelt Admin. and the attack on Pearl Harbor in WWII...
    Last edited by wittwer; Sunday, January 16th, 2011 at 04:42 PM. Reason: add additional perspective

Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 07:51 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Austria
    Subrace
    Nordic-Alpine mix I believe
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Student
    Politics
    Radical Traditionalist
    Religion
    Transcendental Naturalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

A Short Guide to Leftist Conspiracy Theories

http://takimag.com/article/a_short_g...#ixzz21TGmS72a

Wallowing in their feelings of superiority over the tinfoil-helmet brigade, the enlightened establishment enjoys tittering over right-wing bumpkins who supposedly believe in conspiracy theories.

With apologies to Richard Hofstadter, I don’t think the right has a monopoly on conspiracy theories.

In fact, conspiracy theories are the very basis of the modern left-wing Weltanschauung. Your average liberal believes in their conspiracy theories with such religious fervor, he’ll think you a moral reprobate merely for expressing doubt in his wacky ideas. You can’t be a modern liberal without believing in such conspiracy theories. Not believing in them makes you an evil reactionary conservative who doesn’t deserve employment or a place in polite society. Liberal conspiracy theories are so all-pervasive, they’re not only enshrined in law; people have stopped noticing that they are actual conspiracy theories.

I figure the smug chuckling among the Puffington Host crowd is an exotic manifestation of projection analogous to the way cheating housewives are always first to suspect their husbands are up to no good. Whatever the source, a taxonomy of their crazy ideas is in order.

Liberals believe that a male conspiracy prevents women from excelling in mathematics and the hard sciences. The reason that no woman in all of human history has invented the transistor radio or the C compiler (we can blame a chick for COBOL) is attributed to sexist conspiracies. The fact that there are fewer lady physicists than man physicists is attributed to sexism by people with Ph.D.s in physics. People who are presumably familiar with the concept of standard deviation and mean can’t understand why a sample population with a larger observed standard deviation in intelligence has more outliers. They consider an invisible and pervasive sexist conspiracy to be a more reasonable explanation.

There are very serious penalties for even expressing mild acknowledgement of biological facts about the sexes in the modern workplace. How is the sexist cabal supposed to conspire to keep the dames from excelling at mathematics and computer nerdery? Though I am an awful sexist man-pig for noticing these things, I’ve happily worked with the woman physics and computer nerds I’ve come across, and I’ve even tried my best to pump up their self-esteem and help them in any way I can. No group of fellow man-pigs has ever so much as hinted of the conspiracy’s existence to me, let alone given me the directives for how to keep chicks down. Yet we are all required to believe in the conspiracy’s existence to the extent that speech codes and campus witch hunts are the norm. If they get their way, the liberals will insist on equal outcomes in higher scientific education, which will be the end of American science.

According to liberals, sexual continence occurs in virtually all urban civilizations because the patriarchal conspiracy has a malignant wish to make everyone sad and sexually frustrated. The idea that common venereal diseases were lethal before the invention of antibiotics seems to me a pertinent fact that’s more obvious than patriarchal conspiracies. I always thought that culture was a machine for transmitting survival tactics to its members. This probably makes me a bad person.

There is the “creationism of the left,” the blind leftist belief that human evolution and cultural development rendered all people from all points of the compass with identical abilities. The observed differences between races and cultures are believed to be the result of conspiracy on the part of the allegedly dominant tribe, viz., white people. These very same white people have in recent years passed fearsome laws which dictate that one must discriminate against white people. These same white people have elected politicians who seem hell-bent on making them a minority within their own country. The racist conspiracy is so all-fired powerful that it manages to keep everyone else down, despite voting for the laws which discriminate against…white people.

Why did the racist conspiracy of white people do these things? How does it manage these things? Who is in charge, and where do I sign up for my white privileges? What is the all-powerful racist conspirators’ ultimate plan, and why do they want these things? To believe in an all-powerful modern racist conspiracy, you’d have to believe in a cabal that actually wants to humiliate other tribes by making itself a small, oppressed, demoralized, self-flagellating minority which still manages to do better than other tribes, barring Asians and Jews. This seems peculiar behavior from the racist white people conspiracy.

Then there’s the idea that basic social customs are some kind of conspiracy. According to this trope, the nationalism that seems to spontaneously occur in almost all cultures is a form of mass psychosis. The idea that sticking with your fellows keeps you from being invaded and slaughtered seems a more parsimonious explanation to me.

The list is long. From the Koch brothers conspiracy to the big-oil conspiracy to the “vast right-wing conspiracy,” your average leftist lives in a truly paranoid Manichean world of sinister cabals.

There are conspiracies in the world. But if you want me to believe in sinister cabals, you must point to real people and concrete actions. Nebulous and all-pervasive conspiracies to explain unpleasant facts seem a lot crazier than people who worry about fluoridated water.
    Let truth and falsehood grapple...truth is strong-
    John Milton

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 02:27 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Canadian
    Ancestry
    Friesland, Norway, Denmark
    Subrace
    Trønder
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Carpenter/ Craftsman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    A Short Guide to Right-Wing Conspiracy Theories: Jews.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 03:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    I always wonder how the left scream about our racist overlords who control our media,government et al yet fail to notice or ignore the constant multi-culti drivel we are forced to endure 24/7.

Pining for a Mythical Past
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Monday, May 16th, 2016 @ 02:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Welsh, Scottish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Nationalism, Pro Brexit
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Wallowing in their feelings of superiority over the tinfoil-helmet brigade, the enlightened establishment enjoys tittering over right-wing bumpkins who supposedly believe in conspiracy theories.
    Has he never read a 'Libertarian' conspiracy theory filled website?

Liberals believe that a male conspiracy prevents women from excelling in mathematics and the hard sciences. The reason that no woman in all of human history has invented the transistor radio or the C compiler (we can blame a chick for COBOL) is attributed to sexist conspiracies.
    Oh come on. He is being ignorant of the 'traditional values' tend to have women raising children and doing housework. And that certain hobbies and subjects are seen as men's or women's pursuits creates a tendancy for us to head towards them. It isn't really a conspiracy theory, but an observation of our cultural biases.

Hell, a quick Google search can find studies that say women are somewhat better at the subjects he mentions... not to mention this writer provides no evidence to back up his claims.

A good chunk of the article seems to be a huge strawman. Most people believe the reasons for an unequal gender balance in different subjects is because of how our cultural norms define our roles. Not that there is purely some man conspiracy to keep the woman down.

According to liberals, sexual continence occurs in virtually all urban civilizations because the patriarchal conspiracy has a malignant wish to make everyone sad and sexually frustrated. The idea that common venereal diseases were lethal before the invention of antibiotics seems to me a pertinent fact that’s more obvious than patriarchal conspiracies. I always thought that culture was a machine for transmitting survival tactics to its members. This probably makes me a bad person.
    Never heard this one, but I think there was religion to before syphalis was widespread in Europe. Christianity is very patriarchal.

There is the “creationism of the left,” the blind leftist belief that human evolution and cultural development rendered all people from all points of the compass with identical abilities. The observed differences between races and cultures are believed to be the result of conspiracy on the part of the allegedly dominant tribe, viz., white people..
    This is the only one that seems to exist to some extent, upto now. But there is also a right wing meme that Africans are completely incapable of running a country...yet some of the better governments of Africa are sabotaged by Western meddling.

The list is long. From the Koch brothers conspiracy to the big-oil conspiracy to the “vast right-wing conspiracy,” your average leftist lives in a truly paranoid Manichean world of sinister cabals.
    A lot of the present right and left wing believe that big business are influencing governments and politics. Why? Because it is true.

There are conspiracies in the world. But if you want me to believe in sinister cabals, you must point to real people and concrete actions. Nebulous and all-pervasive conspiracies to explain unpleasant facts seem a lot crazier than people who worry about fluoridated water.
    He is only scratching the surface, and failed to point to real people and concrete actions himself. Yet it is proven the ammount the Koch family puts a lot of money into Libertarian and Conservative political groups. They also lobby on behalf of oil, gas and chemical industries. Effectively buying and influencing politicians.

Secure a future for Germanic children
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 04:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts
    Yes, I believe in what some call "conspiracy theories".

Some telling and clear contemporary examples:

Moon landing, was used as propaganda for Americans against the Soviets at the time.

9/11 and the "war on terror". Also the NWO.

On the aliens, I'm undecided, but I lean to don't think the government hides any evidence. Since "we" didn't go to the moon it's likely we didn't go that farout in space to meet aliens and if intelligent aliens existed they'd have already trumped the conspiracy to keep their existence secret. Unless they were also part of the NWO, but I don't think aliens would be dumb enough to be eventually scammed.

We can add the mysterious and accidental death of opponents or exposers of the NWO, right wingers, not to mention persecution of whoever questions the "truth".

However, I'm not a supporter of Muslims and I don't think we should overlook the fact that Muslims were/are involved, and cooperate with the NWO. There are more and more attacks in Europe, and I think this has something to do with the NWO. It's not random. The refugee thing isn't either.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    637 Posts
    I am often called a conspiracy theorist because I know that there is a global zoinist plot to enslave us. Do I think about it constantly and complain about it all the time....no, but that does not change the fact that it is real.

Most other things I know are this, I work my ass off and get the shit taxed out me to support racial others that are taking over the planet and breathing our air and nobody is doing much to stop it.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast