Germanic & Indo-European Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post 'From Sacrifice Comes Victory' - Troy Southgate

From Sacrifice comes Victory

Written by Troy Southgate

"The task we have set ourselves is a great one. The fight for race and nation - the renewal of the bond between blood and soil - is a cause that gives us a great sense of purpose and destiny. And yet, for those who are called to this fight in the immediate future, we can only offer a long and difficult road which is often characterised by disappointment and pain.

Due to the fact that the path of the revolutionary is so difficult, many who join us simply fall by the wayside, unable to live up to the ideals. Such people inevitably cite a multitude of reasons for dropping out; from family problems to the fear of being 'exposed' as a National-Anarchist. But behind the excuses lies just one reason: the fact that they are not prepared to make even the smallest of sacrifices within their own lives to help us gain victory. Needless to say, we can well do without such people. In place of people such as this we seek a new type of individual, someone who is prepared to put his or her ideals before anything else. Here is the mark of a true revolutionary; an activist in the unselfish service of race and nation. And rest assured, never has our vision been in greater need of such individuals.

In this modern era the concept of sacrifice is anathema to virtually everyone. Modern man laughs at the idea of sacrifice. He proclaims: 'If I do a job I want paying for it. I never do anything for nothing.' Such a man has no understanding of higher ideals and knows even less about how to figh for them. It is because of such people and their selfish egocentrism that our civilisation is in such decay.

One notable exception to this decline in idealism is that given to us by Hamas fighters waging a war of liberation in Jewish-occupied Palestine and, in particular, the men within their ranks who are prepared to die for their beliefs. Such heroism in the face of overwhelming odds is inspired. It shows to us that the concept of personal sacrifice in pursuit of a political goal is not dead. It also shows that where such an idea is harnessed and used it becomes a deadly force that cannot be beaten. Zionist Jews know all about the consequences of Hamas Martyrdom and, make no mistake, they fear it.

If we are to win then we must follow such an example, an example born of purity of thought and action. We must endeavour to go down this road because it is the only road that will lead us to victory. Our ideals must inspire in us the same level of dedication and fanaticism; they must give us the inner strength which breeds invincibility. Only if we can achieve this will we become a force cabable of confronting and beating our enemies.

In working towards this aim there are two immediate goals that must be achieved by everyone. Firstly, we must not be like other men and women, people who are solely the product of corporate advertisers, media propagandists, the liberal agenda and the materialist ethos. We must set ourselves apart and become true followers of the revolutionary way. Only when we are ideologically free of the System can we attack it with the clarity of vision needed to defeat it. Secondly, our goal must be to fight. Always to fight. If we are fighting, then we are winning. If we put down the sword, then we have already lost. This fight demands loyalty and it demands commitment. If we are not prepared to give our blood, sweat and tears then we will achieve nothing. There will be no advance and no victory. Nothing is more certain.

The ideal of sacrifice is not new. We revolutionaries have been pushing both it and the relationship between sacrifice and victory for a number of years. But whilst in the past these words seem to have fallen on deaf ears, they are now being taken seriously by dedicated revolutionaries. It is testimony to the strength of the National-Anarchist revolutionary that after all the betrayals and sell-outs of recent years, there has emerged a new mode of dedicated and dogged fanaticism. It is in this atmosphere, cleansed of compromise, that the possibility exists for moving the revolutionary cause into a new and more threatening position. For the sake of our future communities and their people the opportunity must be seized."

- Troy Southgate
    "Man evolved in cooperating groups united by common cultural and genetic ties, and it is only in such a setting that the individual can feel truly free, and truly protected. Men cannot live happily alone and without values or any sense of identity…" - Alain de Benoist
    Motpol.nu - Alternative Right - Arktos.com
    Click here for a sound-track to my posts.

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 08:01 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Austria
    Subrace
    Nordic-Alpine mix I believe
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Student
    Politics
    Radical Traditionalist
    Religion
    Transcendental Naturalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Excellent article! Modern nationalists have definitely lost the idea of martyrdom, of going beyond yourself for your Folk. We've lost the 'Fire' in our hearts, so to speak, we've lost the warrior ethos.
    Let truth and falsehood grapple...truth is strong-
    John Milton

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    reality
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I guess that this is an old article by Southgate?

It could hardly get more obscure than "anarchism". About 0.0000001 of the British people would even consider that as a serious political creed.

But most importantly, he didnt give any plan for victory. Commitment is NOT enough.

Britain has rushed to racial destruction and there wont be any change of course unless the entire society is destroyed. That is why we wait for peak oil to impact further like a farmer waits for rain. Or in this case we are like farmers hoping that the rain doesnt come.

We are 4 years into recession, still 5% down on where we were in 2008 and with no signs of growth. Oil consumption is 10% down on last year in the PIIGS which implies that the Euro is headed into deeper trouble.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian-Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    My known ancestry is Norwegian
    State
    Nordic Union Nordic Union
    Politics
    Identitarian
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Germania Magna View Post
    I guess that this is an old article by Southgate?
    I borrowed the article from his book of collected writings, 'Tradition and Revolution.'
    I don't know when it was originally written, but I would have to guess it isn't that old, since he didn't consider himself a National-Anarchist in his earlier days, but simply as an English Nationalist (and later the Third Positionist-thing.)

It could hardly get more obscure than "anarchism". About 0.0000001 of the British people would even consider that as a serious political creed.
    You can read more about the National-Anarchism Southgate is involved with on this website: National-Anarchist.net
    It is based upon the ideal of autonomous village-communities living according to their own ideals and culture, outside of any bigger state-structures. Simply put, likeminded people gathering together around shared ideals and cultural heritage, forging their own destiny. Southgate is of the opinion that the present-day British state and the English nation (as we have known it historically) is beyond rescue, and that it will collapse in the future. I don't think he sees it as likely that one will ever be able to reconstruct an English nation-state, so he looks for other possibilities of creating a better future for his people and culture.
    I haven't quite reached this conclusion personally, I'm just summing up my understanding of Southgates own position.

But most importantly, he didnt give any plan for victory. Commitment is NOT enough.
    This little article wasn't meant to offer a complete plan for victory. He just stressed the importance of personal sacrifice.
    "Man evolved in cooperating groups united by common cultural and genetic ties, and it is only in such a setting that the individual can feel truly free, and truly protected. Men cannot live happily alone and without values or any sense of identity…" - Alain de Benoist

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 02:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English/German combo
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Sagittarius
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Belief & Will

Ideology, indeed, life in general, if it is to be effectively practised rests on two complementary intertwined entities: belief and will.
    Between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Pining for a Mythical Past
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, May 16th, 2016 @ 02:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Welsh, Scottish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Nationalism, Pro Brexit
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    In this modern era the concept of sacrifice is anathema to virtually everyone. Modern man laughs at the idea of sacrifice. He proclaims: 'If I do a job I want paying for it. I never do anything for nothing.'
    But what would be the point in sacrificing your time to line the pockets of somebody else if you are not going to benefit? Was Troy Southgate still active amongst the International Third Position crowd that was asking for donations for a commune that no longer existed?

It is because of such people and their selfish egocentrism that our civilisation is in such decay.
    Prehaps, but why would any person subordinate themselves to abuse and exploitation?

Zionist Jews know all about the consequences of Hamas Martyrdom and, make no mistake, they fear it.

If we are to win then we must follow such an example, an example born of purity of thought and action. We must endeavour to go down this road because it is the only road that will lead us to victory. Our ideals must inspire in us the same level of dedication and fanaticism; they must give us the inner strength which breeds invincibility. Only if we can achieve this will we become a force cabable of confronting and beating our enemies.
    But there is a mass of support for Hamas in their land, and the Israeli is settling and occupying territory. It is a completely different situation. IF you are claiming you want people to engage in violent terrorism and direct action... without a large support bas. I don't hear anything of Troy's sabotage and attacks on the system?

Firstly, we must not be like other men and women, people who are solely the product of corporate advertisers, media propagandists, the liberal agenda and the materialist ethos.
    Southgate's usually answer this is some kind of anarcho-catholic fundamentalist. It seems to be born from the old National Front political soldier and devout Catholic religious concepts largely pushed by Derek Holland.

My impression of most of these internet national anarchist types they are all about their image of substance.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian-Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    My known ancestry is Norwegian
    State
    Nordic Union Nordic Union
    Politics
    Identitarian
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sehnsucht View Post
    Was Troy Southgate still active amongst the International Third Position crowd that was asking for donations for a commune that no longer existed?
    From Wikipedia:

"Troy Southgate, as well as the majority of ITP [International Third Position] supporters, split from the organisation in September 1992 after accusing Roberto Fiore and Derek Holland of ideological hypocrisy and swindling members out of their life savings to prop up the group's failed rural experiment in northern France."

That, as well as the leadership's gradual adoption of a more Fascist-inspired ideological position, was the reason for the split-up of the International Third Position. Southgate was one of the persons who decided to leave the organization.

Prehaps, but why would any person subordinate themselves to abuse and exploitation?
    Why on earth do you think a will to personal sacrifice for a Cause is synonymous with "abuse and exploitation?" The mention of money wasn't actually meant to say that people should stop receiving payment in appropriate situations, it was just to point out that some things are more important than obsession with money, and that it is actually possible to think beyond petty material self-interests and dedicate oneself to a higher cause that transcends egoism and the most immediate, isolated individual interests.

But there is a mass of support for Hamas in their land, and the Israeli is settling and occupying territory. It is a completely different situation. IF you are claiming you want people to engage in violent terrorism and direct action... without a large support bas. I don't hear anything of Troy's sabotage and attacks on the system?
    He didn't encourage acts of terrorism and violence in this text. The mention of Hamas was simply an example of how far it is possible for some people to go for their higher ideals and a cause. It demonstrates an attitude and an absolute commitment.

Southgate's usually answer this is some kind of anarcho-catholic fundamentalist. It seems to be born from the old National Front political soldier and devout Catholic religious concepts largely pushed by Derek Holland.
    Southgate is not a Catholic anymore, by the way, but I have personally more respect for an idealistic Catholic extremist than a self-obsessed materialist.

My impression of most of these internet national anarchist types they are all about their image of substance.
    Troy Southgate have probably been doing more work for the Nationalist-cause in the real world than the absolute majority of Skadi's members all-together, so I don't quite get your reference to "these internet national anarchist types."

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    reality
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    This is the recent article that I was talking about. Recent oil figures mirror what happened in the run up to the 2008 economic and financial crisis. Oil rose from $40 a barrel in 2004 up to $120 in 2008, followed by a collapse in demand for oil and a collapse in oil prices; financial crisis followed economic contraction. Oil prices rose back up to $120 in 2012 and then fell back to $100. Now we see that oil consumption has contracted in the US (3%) and particularly (10%) in the PIIGS Euro countries. The implication seems to be that peak oil has set limits to economic growth and that we will find ourselves back in severe recession within the next year or so, with all the financial problems intensified that we have experienced since 2008. The UK economy shrank 8% in 2008 and is still 5% down on then. Its anyone's guess what another 8% contraction would do to the economy and banks. Its anyone's guess what will happen over the next decade but we may find that we were on the brink of the cliff... which is exactly what we need if the British nation is to survive.

Article:

http://www.theoildrum.com/node/9293

Lower Oil Prices - Not a Good Sign!

Posted by Gail the Actuary on July 6, 2012

[...]

US oil consumption shrank by 3.2%, comparing the first four months of 2012 with a similar period of 2011. This is concerning, because based on Figure 5, it looks much like a repeat of the pattern that took place in the 2005 to 2009 time period. Oil consumption was stable during the period 2005 through 2007, then dropped in early 2008 by an amount not too different from the decrease in oil consumption from 2011 to 2012. The bigger step-down in oil consumption came in 2009, after oil prices dropped, and the follow-on effects (reduced credit availability, layoffs) had started. Now oil consumption has been relatively stable in 2009 to 2011, but there has been a step down in consumption in 2012, similar to the step-down in early 2008.

[...]

Furthermore, data from the Joint Organizations Data Initiative (JODI) shows that recent PIIGS oil demand is down even more. Comparing oil demand for February-April 2012 with February-April 2011, demand is down by 10% for the five PIIGS countries combined. This would suggest that these countries are sliding more deeply into recession.

[...]

We don’t have time to wait until 2020 to see whether the supposed additional capacity (and production) will actually materialize. We have a problem right now. The downturn in oil prices and the reduction in demand in the US and PIIGS is looking more and more like the current oil price spike (of 2011 and early 2012) may give rise to yet another recession. Based on our experience in 2008-2009, and our difficulties since then, this recession may be severe.

Pining for a Mythical Past
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, May 16th, 2016 @ 02:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Welsh, Scottish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Nationalism, Pro Brexit
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Olavssønn View Post
    That, as well as the leadership's gradual adoption of a more Fascist-inspired ideological position, was the reason for the split-up of the International Third Position. Southgate was one of the persons who decided to leave the organization.
    Was it really that unfascist in the first place? It just seems like pointless semantics. It seems more of 'We can't take over the state directly so lets make rural catholic-fascist communes instead'. I'm not aware of any of these existing.

Quote Originally Posted by Olavssønn View Post
    Why on earth do you think a will to personal sacrifice for a Cause is synonymous with "abuse and exploitation?" The mention of money wasn't actually meant to say that people should stop receiving payment in appropriate situations, it was just to point out that some things are more important than obsession with money, and that it is actually possible to think beyond petty material self-interests an dedicate oneself to a higher cause that transcends egoism and the most immediate, isolated individual interests.
    He used a terrible example then. What kind of person would look for a job with no economic reward in this system? Stacking shelves in Tesco and not getting paid is not some kind of great sacrifice. And people do 'work' without pay... often through hobbies and interests. It pays with satisfaction and other gains. He is so vague it is hard to see what he is trying to get at.

He didn't encourage acts of terrorism and violence in this text. The mention of Hamas was simply an example of how far it is possible for some people to go for their higher ideals and a cause. It dmonstrates and an attitude and an absolute commitment.
    And it appears to imply wants the commitment to go that far. However he does not acknowledge the reasons for such militant action in Palestine.

He has spent most of this text worshipping Muslims when he could have written something more appealing... such as the lifestyle of the Amish and how the 'sacrifice' of avoiding the modern technology that makes some aspects of life easier. The community values that glue this together.

He has no tact.

Southgate is not a Catholic anymore, by the way, but I have personally more respect for an idealistic Catholic extremist than an apathetic, egocentric materialist.
    From what I hear he probably changes his religious views more than his underwear. And I suspect his adoption of Catholicism was more for ideological reasons than any real belief.

Troy Southgate have probably been doing more work for the Nationalist-cause in the real world than the absolute majority of Skadi's members all-together, so I don't quite get your reference to "these internet national anarchist types."
    I think there are a few people here who are politically active that probably have done more for the 'cause'.

We had some 'national anarchists' here from Liverpool, that did some street activism and what not. Tellingly one of them said after becoming just an 'anarchist' that he saw National Socialism is not right for Britain and unrealistic.

Has he really done that much though? He might of created a lot of written material and music. But what good have his actions done to popularise nationalist ideas in wider society and nationalist movements? Not much. Talk of building communes and anarchism but no action. Better off looking to the lefty-crusties about rejecting the current system and rejecting the current consumerist economic materialism.

Hundhedensk "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Håløyg
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts
    The National-Anarchist manifesto will be reprinted soon, meanwhile there is a new book called National-Anarchism: ideas and concepts. Some info from Troy Southgate:

"AFTER the immense interest that was generated by the publication of our previous title, National-Anarchism: A Reader (2012), we decided to ask some of the leading activists, commentators and supporters of National-Anarchism if they would like to contribute to a second volume and elaborate further upon the political, social, economic, practical, cultural and philosophical tenets of this important new current. This resulted in another excellent selection of essays and the book includes chapters such as 'National-Anarchism as Archetype: A Metapolitical Worldview from the Fourth Dimension' (Joshua Bates); 'Practical Applications of National-Anarchism' (Craig Fitzgerald & Jamie O'Hara); 'Growing Autonomy' (Justin Gillespie); 'Tolerance, Freedom, Equality and Other Such Nonsense' (Colin Lockwood); 'Albion Awake! The National Quest for An Alternative Britain' (Wayne Sturgeon); 'Against the State: Anarchist Meta-Politics and Meta-Strategy in the Twenty-First Century' (Keith Preston); and 'Chained to the Machine: A National-Anarchist Looks at Oswald Spengler's Man and Technics' (Troy Southgate). The book also contains in-depth interviews with key movers and shakers like Troy Southgate and Welf Herfurth (National-Anarchist Movement), Keith Preston (Attack the System), Craig Fitzgerald (National-Anarchist Tribal Alliance) and the late Richard Hunt (Alternative Green)."

The book is over 200 pages in length and costs just £15 with free postage to anywhere in the world. The Paypal address is: blackfrontpress@yahoo.co.uk. It will also be available via Amazon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast