Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 65

Thread: For a Racial Capitalism

  1. #31
    Senior Member Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 08:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Posts
    1,810
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Moody Lawless
    Aloysha; "International Capitalism and Nationalism are not incompatible. Incompatible if you want to control people - compatible if you want to convince people.

    Moody Lawless; The suggestion here is that Nationalism wants to "control"; and yet doesn't International Capitalism want to do that?
    lol. I said your Nationalism wants to control. Your nationalism and mine are two different things.

    Didn't General Wesley Clarke comment during the war against the former Yugoslavia that there shall be no more "ethnically pure" states in Europe?
    And that is linked to capitalism... how?

    Was he working for Nationalism, or for Internationalism?
    False dichotomy. For the Jews.

    And wasn't that military campaign followed by a demand that Yugoslavia privatise its industries?
    After a war waged with money stolen from Western taxpayers by the Strong State™ to feed Jewish interests, yes, that's exactly what happened, and it goes to prove my point, not yours, that the West does not have a Capitalist economy. Thank you.

    And didn't a whole slew of International Capitalists go in there - just as they have gone into Iraq - to get their pickings?
    lol, yes. Your point? The war would've been impossible to wage in a Capitalist society, the State would've never gathered the money to buy all the guns and bombs to fight it, and no corporation would be stupid enough (or rich enough) to throw billions of dollars down the drain and waste lives when it could negotiate or leave the issue be. There is nothing in the Balkans worth taking, and it is by far cheaper to negotiate or invest in research than to throw billions down the drain to bomb an economically insignificant European country into the ground to privatise some tiny industries.

    There you had the weak democratic State doing the bidding of International Capitalism - there you had naked control.
    You've got naked control the second someone refuses to pay their taxes. Of course, what you're arguing against isn't Capitalism, it's Jewish control of a mixed economy system with a knife at its throat held by the State. You don't want to abolish the system. You want to change its leaders, intensify this system itself and modify a few things. I want it gone altogether.

    Of course, if the Internationalists cannot at first "convince", then they bomb from very high altitudes.
    As opposed to the 'Nationalists' who shove you in death camps for preferring to join a trade union not controlled by the State? Great big difference there, huh?

    No, I believe in a Nationalism which promotes National sovereignty, and so regards Internationalism as anathema.
    You believe in a political concept that promotes the idea you have the moral right to shove a gun in someone's face to make them do what you want them to.

    Aloysha; "Here's our differences; Two types of 'nationalism' -
    i) European style nationalism, which winds down the fact that Europeans think that one should save all of one's racial/ethnic kin, even the ones who don't want to be saved, and hence force is the solution to everything (it isn't - but it solves a lot, I'll give you that), and,
    ii) Western style nationalism (by this I refer to the type of nationalism Nihilist and myself follow), that one should only be interested in saving those of one's own racial/ethnic kin who are willing to be saved".

    Moody Lawless; That is an utterly groundless distinction, based on a quasi-religious notion of "saving".
    If people don't want to live in a white society I won't force them to. If you were a volunteer fighting a war, would you want a resent-filled conscript in the fox hole next to you? I wouldn't - he might surrender any damn second. I would much rather serve in an army of volunteers. Those who don't want to live in a white society can go live with the Blacks and Asians and Jews for all I care, but not around me. You whine about the Jews using the State to import and feed millions of racial foreigners and say 'well, fine, we'll turn the tables and use the same machinery you did', but this doesn't solve the fact you've just given them legitimacy for their actions and so, for you, it's not an issue of morality (it is for me - freedom of association) but an issue of power. The fact is the State is being used against us and I want to deny moral sanction and political power to anyone who wants to force me or anyone else to associate with anyone they don't want to.

    In all cases the State is the expression of the national idea in concrete terms; it has nothing to do with "saving" lost souls or such.
    And so an 'idea' gives you the right to kill, loot and destroy the lives of people? I never mentioned souls. By 'saving' I meant bringing someone into line with their natural orientation.

    The Nation doesn't just consist of those who happen to be alive today - it consists of those who have long ago died, and those who will be born in the future.

    It is the Strong State's job to build a safe and just enviroment for all those generations.
    Why can't individuals build their own environment? Why do you feel an insistance to shove guns in the faces of those who want to throw their genes down the drain? In my opinion, those who would choose to do it of their own free will, without the State encouraging it, are not worth keeping in our gene pool. Or do you object? If so, why? You seem to want to be rid of the mental underclass via eugenics. Why not just let those who choose to breed with blacks etc. go? Doesn't mean we have to associate with them, give them jobs, or welcome them into our communities.

    The distinction between "European" and "Western" is completely fallacious, and I very much doubt if you speak for Nihilist.
    Fallacious? How so? Ask Nihilist whether I speak for him or not. I'm pretty sure I do. The West (as I speak of it here) has a strong libetarian tradition overriden in Europe by socialist influences.

    Aloysha; "When the system collapses and riots explode across the white world more will flock to white nationalism (white referring to descendents of European Christendom, for lack of a better way of putting it) - these are the people I say should be saved, not those who actually practice 'love thy enemy'. People are capable of changing their minds".

    Moody; Again, you are talking in religious terms here which is rather inappropriate.
    Not really. That's your interpretation.

    We may be descendants of Christendom, but we are also descendants of paganism, and we may be antecedents of a secularism.
    To talk in terms of an Armageddonal system collapse, a "flock" towards a Judgemental "saving", and a changing of minds [on the road to Damascus, no doubt], is all very fine, but it doesn't address the real issues of how to build political entities that are able to make any such pipe-dreams a reality.
    Armegeddonal system collapse? It's on its way, you know that and so do I. My terminology has nothing to do with Christianity and everything to do with a massive shift in the collective consciousness of the European world towards blood nationalism to the point of letting the gutters run red. This has everything to do with the aging native populations, offshoring, higher taxes to deal with the aging populations, importation of more racial foreigners to take up the economic slack, a very pissed off young generation of whites shattered by feminism and skyrocketing divorce rates, the rising crime rate between racial gangs, etc. etc. The shit will hit the fan. Put simply: I do not believe it is possible to change this entire situation within the present Jew controlled system - and I do not want to. I do not know why you think it is possible.

    Aloysha;"There already are 'shoot-outs', it's called WAR. Gang A loots his territory and goes to war against Gang B who does the same. The difference with Anarcho-Capitalism is people voluntarily fund the gangs who, in exchange, protect them. This role is even fulfilled within the mixed-economy Western countries by security companies. And slavery is economically impractical. I assume you object to street shoot outs? Well, under your system, you'll have the same thing - all it means is whites are forced to fund a big gang called the Army directed by a powerful group called the Party who deport/annihilate racial foreigners from a section of territory".

    Moody Lawless; Gang war-fare in the West is a result of too lax laws, the toleration of drug culture [and its promotion], and the presence of Blacks etc.,
    You are willing to continue this multiracial staus quo [as you will have no State apparatus to change it], and live in an Anarcho fantasy.
    I won't need a 'State apparatus' to change it. If people are pissed off with their lives and private property being violated by criminals and gangs, they can pick up guns (no State will be there to stop them) and fight back. There will be no State apparatus to interfere with the process and without State appratus, even if the vast majority of racial foreigners don't fight whites out of anger at being cut off from welfare, most likely they'd lose their jobs and be replaced with better skilled whites. With little to no income, they'd be faced with debts such as paying off their own homes etc. With no ability to pay off their home loans, they'd be evicted. They'd resort to crime. Crime against whites. And whites could fight back with whatever means they judged nessecary without a State to step in and tell them where to stop.

    In reality, the Strong Racial State will find itself dealing with such delinquency, and giving it short shrift, just as Mussolini ejected the Mafia from Italy [something the International Capitalist USA cannot/willnot do].
    There's a world of difference between Mussolini's March on Rome and the coming civil war of the white world. Not to mention white industrialists still held even ground against the Jews back then. And the USA is not a Capitalist country.

    The big difference is this; The Racial State has the LEGITIMACY of Blood and Soil; groups of anarchists do not.
    Build up a myth to disguise a massive protection racket. Sounds cool to me - not.

    Alooysha; "Assuming blacks - even the ones with jobs - riot and torch private property the day Anarcho-capitalism is declared across the West, private corporations make millions by killing off the looters".

    Moody; And there you admit it; the rule of Private Corporations!
    HA! Fallacy. The private corporations are PAID by whites who make the FREE CHOICE to PAY them to PROTECT their own LIVES AND PROPERTY. That's not rulership. That's service. Whites can always go buy their own guns and do the job themselves. Something the Strong State™ won't let you do.

    "We" Declare Anarchy!
    Who does? - that group over there!
    But those others don't agree ...
    Those that don't agree can go build their own State and pay for it out of their own pockets. '...deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed' doesn't mean that those who don't want to have to. Of course, you'll claim it does, which is exactly my point - you want a massive protection racket with a big myth built around it.

    Why should they - since when does anarchy have any legitimacy?
    Since man has the right to his own life and be free from cannibalism. That's when.

    Anarchy - or carte blanche for the International Corporations!
    The Strong State - or carte blanche for mass murders, forced starvation, executions and moral cannibalism!

    Aloysha; "Their property, in accordance with the Anarcho-capitalist 'homesteader' theory, is up for grabs to the first person who starts using it, whereby it is recognised as his property. The difference between this and your State warfare followed by property redistribution process is all we need to do is abolish the State, stock up on arms and wait for them to fire the first shot - and then one would only attack those who attacked first".

    Moody; You wouldn't even attack first!
    Sure-fire recipe for maintaining the multiracial status quo!
    Racial foreigners would, I assure you. And then they'd die in massive numbers.

    Aloysha; "In accordance with genetic similarity theory and selfish gene theory, plus the fact it'd be all over the private media, they'd all (or almost all) rise up. It's perfectly legimitimate and rational, and in accordance with the anarcho-capitalist ethics of the Non Aggression Policy (don't attack them until they attack you)".

    Moody; The "private media", as you call it, would be owned by Internationalist Corporations - hey, just as it is now, under International Capitalism!
    LOL. In the West, the right to broadcast is held under total monopoly by the State and dished out to those who it sees fit. And on top of that, no country in the West is Capitalist, so your argument is false.

    Aloysha; "Government is nothing more than a security agency with an illegitimate monopoly over a section of territory, and so wields the power to loot its territory and its inhabitants to assert its self-defined minorities. Anarcho-Capitalism dethrones this security agency from its illegitimate monopoly and leaves the market open for other security organisations".

    Moody; The Racial Nation has full legitimacy based on Blood and Soil [see the threads 'The Nationalist Catechism' and 'The Philosophy of Blood and Soil' for expansion on this.
    It is the Internationalist Capitalist state that is without legitimacy.
    And what do Anarchists base THEIR legitimacy on ...
    On the right of each man to his own life.
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

  2. #32
    Senior Member Moody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Last Online
    Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 @ 10:18 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Albion
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Investigator of Souls
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic Nationalist
    Religion
    Runosophy
    Posts
    1,904
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Post Einstein etc.,

    Aloysha; "You claimed Quantum Mechanics proved the Law of Non-Contradiction wrong until JohnJoyTree, who's studied Quantum Mechanics for serveral years, objected. I'm still waiting to see your response to him, by the way.
    You say that Einstein was 'typically Jewish, steaking his ideas from others'?
    Provide evidence [for that] - Anonymous Authority".

    Moody Lawless; First off,
    i) It is correct to say that Quantum physics does not obey Aristotle's 'law of non-contradiction'.
    There's no argument to be had there, so you are waiting for the wrong bus.
    ii) Einstein REJECTED Quantum for this reason.

    As to the claims that Einstein was not the great 'genius' that the Jewmedia say he is, see;

    www.thebirdman.org

    Article on that site called 'Einstein was a Fraud'.

    Also see;

    www.whiteunderground.com/ona

    When on the title page of that site, click on the top symbol, 'The Sphere of Saturn' [or 'Nasz Dom']; then find, on the right-hand side of the resulting page, and under the title 'NEXION - a guide to Sinister Strategy', the fourth article down, 'A Brief Look at the Einstein Myth' - then click on it.

    I am always suspicious when a Jew is lauded as a by-word for genius - aren't you?
    Why are there beings at all, & why not rather nothing?
    [Leibniz/Heidegger]

  3. #33
    Senior Member Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 08:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Posts
    1,810
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Moody Lawless
    Aloysha; "You claimed Quantum Mechanics proved the Law of Non-Contradiction wrong until JohnJoyTree, who's studied Quantum Mechanics for serveral years, objected. I'm still waiting to see your response to him, by the way.
    You say that Einstein was 'typically Jewish, steaking his ideas from others'?
    Provide evidence [for that] - Anonymous Authority".

    Moody Lawless; First off,
    i) It is correct to say that Quantum physics does not obey Aristotle's 'law of non-contradiction'.
    How so? Strange, considering that Quantum Physics is still being investigated and they haven't figured out the rules for it yet, so I wouldn't go making absolute statements just yet.

    There's no argument to be had there, so you are waiting for the wrong bus.
    ii) Einstein REJECTED Quantum for this reason.
    So he rejected Quantum on the basis of what he knew at the time. Lots of people do that, Moody, not just Jewish physicists.

    As to the claims that Einstein was not the great 'genius' that the Jewmedia say he is, see;

    www.thebirdman.org

    Article on that site called 'Einstein was a Fraud'.
    Couldn't find the article. If you can provide a direct URL I'll check it out.

    Also see;

    www.whiteunderground.com/ona

    When on the title page of that site, click on the top symbol, 'The Sphere of Saturn' [or 'Nasz Dom']; then find, on the right-hand side of the resulting page, and under the title 'NEXION - a guide to Sinister Strategy', the fourth article down, 'A Brief Look at the Einstein Myth' - then click on it.
    Ok, I concede the point that Einstein was a fraud. But you've got a long way to go before you can declare anything and everything thought up by a Jew as fake, or the issue that every time someone sets out to prove Einstein is wrong, they end up proving relativity correct.

    I am always suspicious when a Jew is lauded as a by-word for genius - aren't you?
    I'm suspicious about the motives of a lot of people, including your advocacy of socialism and the Strong State™. And yes, I'd heard evidence that pointed in the direction that Einstein stole his ideas from an Italian, and I know Jews have a lot to gain from making and keeping Einstein famous, but it doesn't nessecarily follow that Einstein did plagiarise his ideas - just as Europeans and Chinese developed gunpowder independently.
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

  4. #34
    Senior Member Moody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Last Online
    Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 @ 10:18 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Albion
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Investigator of Souls
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic Nationalist
    Religion
    Runosophy
    Posts
    1,904
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Post

    Aloysha; "Quantum Physics is still being investigated and they haven't figured out the rules for it yet, so I wouldn't go making absolute statements just yet".

    Moody Lawless; You are the one taking an absolutist stand by adhering solidly to the law of non-contradiction!
    It is I who is looking at the alternatives suggested by Quantum theory etc.,
    'There cannot be contradictions' is an absolutist stance!

    Aloysha; "I'm suspicious about the motives of a lot of people, including your advocacy of socialism and the Strong State™".

    Moody Lawless; So why did you write: "I [Aloysha] personally think capitalism by itself would be fine if we removed the Jews and concentrated economic power behind the State" [March 7th 2003, this forum]?
    And; "I [Aloysha] believe the advantage of running a sort of white socialism". [June 14th 2003, this forum].
    I think you should drop that immature and sarcastic 'trade-mark' when you parrot my words, don't you ...?
    Why are there beings at all, & why not rather nothing?
    [Leibniz/Heidegger]

  5. #35
    Senior Member Moody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Last Online
    Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 @ 10:18 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Albion
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Investigator of Souls
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic Nationalist
    Religion
    Runosophy
    Posts
    1,904
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Post Jews etc.,

    Aloysha;"Capitalism does not automatically equal Jews".

    Moody Lawless; "There is not the slightest shadow of a doubt that the Jews of the late 11th century in England were chiefly occupied with money-lending, and probably generally fulfilling the function of middlemen CAPITALISTS, some centuries BEFORE CAPITALISM became a reality in the land. In addition to lending out money at interest, they therefore probably bought and sold as wholesalers, and it is also not unlikely that they may even have covered markets in certain commodities". ['The Jews in England', A. Ludovici, 1938, my emphasis]

    Aloysha; "Jews are deracinating European populations around the world because they control the State and hence the education systems. Were State education systems abolished, this indoctrination would immediately cease ..."

    Moody; I would rather that Aryans took back CONTROL.

    Aloysha; "Perhaps I should call you a Marxist because of your hostility to capitalism? Kim Il Sung hates capitalism and advocates a strong racial state (suprise suprise, Kim Il Sung defines a nation by common bloodline and language) - sorta sounds like you, right?"

    Moody; You exhibit race-blindness again; a Mongolian polity will always differ from an Aryan one, because of the difference between Aryan and Mongolian Blood: different Race Souls. As I have said, I am hostile to International Capitalism, although I am not hostile to private property/enterprise with the proviso that the values of Race and Nation are ALWAYS placed first.
    International Communism is, like International Capitalism, materialist and internationalist - that is why I object to them both.

    Aloysha; "The Strong State™ ... would've brought NS Germany to its knees if NS Germany hadn't have been smashed by the Allies".

    Moody; A flimsy hypothetical argument. Let's suppose that it were true, why then did the Allies expend so much on smashing the Axis? That effort turned Britain from a creditor nation with a vast Empire to a debtor nation, losing an Empire built up over hundreds if not thousands of years.
    No, had Hitler had been allowed to go in the direction he had wanted, the Third Reich would be with us today - only the Jews would be in a slightly different position!

    Aloysha; To admend Moody's deliberate distortion (rather Jewish of him) of my statement: 'I don't care whether a man is a Jew or not so long as there's something I can take from his ideas/theory and adapt towards my own objectives.'

    Moody; No distortion there; I quoted you verbatim. I isolated the phrase that interested me and left it in tact. The fact that the source from which I quoted is directly above in the thread underlines my integrity. I did NOT distort you - I merely brought attention to an infamous statement that you made.
    Answer me this, without any qualifications or excuses - a straight answer;
    'Do you care if a man is a Jew or not?'
    I can answer that with an emphatic YES!

    Aloysha; "The various Federal Reserve organisations around the world who wield total power ... That's what the Jews hold. You merely want to transfer that power to whites. I want to abolish that power altogether because I won't trust anyone, matter what race, ideology or religion, who has the power to do that".

    Moody; Not so, I am against Internationalism per se. However, I do want White Power; and this is an important point - you do not "trust anyone", not even your OWN RACE!
    That is another infamy.

    Aloysha; "'Dictatorship of the Honour of the Aryan Race'™, huh? Sorta sounds like the dictatorship of the proletariat. I don't want any dictatorship.

    Moody; More race blindness - the Aryan Race is an ELITE, it not the "proletariat"; to suggest such is criminal.

    Aloysha; "Einstein's race/ethnicity is pretty much irrelevant in a scientific field such as physics".

    Moody; Again, I say that race is NEVER irrelevant in any field that concerns humans.

    Aloysha; "The people at Anti-State.com (an Anarcho-Capitalist site) are hostile to the American Government (Jewish manipulated apparatus of domination over the American population), Israel (Jewish socialist-terrorist country) and self organising (in practice, most probably racially homogenous) communities.

    Moody; Didn't you say that "I [Aloysha] find anarcho-capitalism almost impossible to work in accordance with our desire to promote the survival, enhancement and expansion of the white race"[Aloysha, May 16th 2003, this forum]
    So what happened to that "desire"?
    Why are there beings at all, & why not rather nothing?
    [Leibniz/Heidegger]

  6. #36
    Senior Member Moody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Last Online
    Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 @ 10:18 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Albion
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Investigator of Souls
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic Nationalist
    Religion
    Runosophy
    Posts
    1,904
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Post The West IS Capitalist ...

    Aloysha; "The West does not have a Capitalist economy ... and the USA is not a Capitalist country ... no country in the West is Capitalist".

    Moody Lawless;"CAPITALISM: An ECONOMIC arrangement, defined by the PREDOMINANT existence of capital and wage labour, the former consisting of accumulations in the hands of private [i.e., non-government] owners, including corporations and joint stock companies, the latter consisting in the activities of labourers, who exchange their labour hours for wages, paid from the stock of capital. The capitalist extracts not a wage but a profit, by realising in a market the value of the goods produced.
    Capitalism presupposes private property in the means of production, a market economy, and the division of labour. It does not necessitate, but it may be thought to encourage, factory production..."
    [Scruton, Dictionary, my emphasis]
    The West DOES have a Capitalist economy, and the USA IS a Capitalist country.

    Aloysha; "You believe in a political concept that promotes the idea you have the moral right to shove a gun in someone's face to make them do what you want them to".

    Moody; No, but I do believe that both individuals and the Racial Nationalist State have the right to protect themselves by use of force if necessary. Likewise, the State should protect the individual and the individual protect the State.

    Aloysha;"If people don't want to live in a white society I won't force them to".

    Moody; And if people don't want to LEAVE a white society you wouldn't force them to either.

    Aloysha; "For you, it's not an issue of morality (it is for me - freedom of association) but an issue of power. The fact is the State is being used against us and I want to deny moral sanction and political power to anyone who wants to force me or anyone else to associate with anyone they don't want to".

    Moody; Ah, the great libertarian cry of liberty, or 'freedom', transformed into a moral concept despite the obvious fact that one man's freedom is another man's unfreedom.
    Freedom is limited.
    On the basis of a spurious unlimited freedom you claim that you want to deny "moral sanction and political power" to the State, whether that power be used against you or "ANYONE"!
    Even against the alien ...
    So you are saying, in a nutshell, that Power is "immoral", and so-called "freedom" is moral.
    Unaware that Power can be used for moral means as well as immoral - unaware that freedom can be both immoral and moral ...
    The freedom of people to live anywhere they wish, disregarding all borders, ethnic territories, is an immoral freedom. The freedom of perverts to have sex with who and what they want regardless of any standards of taste or decency is an immoral freedom. The Power to eject aliens and criminals from the Racial State is a moral Power; the Power to define and protect borders of the Racial State is a moral Power; the Power to reject Internationalism and materialism is a moral Power.

    Aloysha; "The Strong State - or carte blanche for mass murders, forced starvation, executions and moral cannibalism!"

    Moody; The State I speak of is the political expression of a Racial Nation [see the posts 'Nationalist Catechism', 'Blood and Soil', etc.,]. This refers to a race and a territory of ancient foundation which still exists today and should exist for all time.
    You slander my ancestors with such infamous talk.
    Why are there beings at all, & why not rather nothing?
    [Leibniz/Heidegger]

  7. #37
    Senior Member Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 08:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Posts
    1,810
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Moody Lawless
    Aloysha; "The West does not have a Capitalist economy ... and the USA is not a Capitalist country ... no country in the West is Capitalist".

    Moody Lawless;"CAPITALISM: An ECONOMIC arrangement, defined by the PREDOMINANT existence of capital and wage labour, the former consisting of accumulations in the hands of private [i.e., non-government] owners, including corporations and joint stock companies, the latter consisting in the activities of labourers, who exchange their labour hours for wages, paid from the stock of capital. The capitalist extracts not a wage but a profit, by realising in a market the value of the goods produced.
    Capitalism presupposes private property in the means of production, a market economy, and the division of labour. It does not necessitate, but it may be thought to encourage, factory production..."
    [Scruton, Dictionary, my emphasis]
    Your Dictionary is wrong.

    The West DOES have a Capitalist economy, and the USA IS a Capitalist country.
    No, it doesn't. It has a mixed economy. Capitalism = Laissez Faire Capitalism.

    Aloysha; "You believe in a political concept that promotes the idea you have the moral right to shove a gun in someone's face to make them do what you want them to".

    Moody; No, but I do believe that both individuals have the right to protect themselves by use of force if necessary.
    Yes, that's exactly what you claim. As for the individuals having the right to protect themselves, I support it wholeheartedly.

    and the Racial Nationalist State have the right to protect themselves by use of force if necessary.
    What if the individual wishes to protect himself, his freedom and his property from the malevolent practices of the State? Here is where we disagree. Government is only legitimate if it rules with the consent of the Governed. The fact is every Government thus far is a protection racket run by thugs used to net money for itself and the groups it represents while being an absolute faliure in the protection of its citizens.

    Likewise, the State should protect the individual
    Of this it is utterly incapable, as the existence of crime testifies.

    and the individual protect the State.
    So the enslaved ought to protect their slave masters? I disagree, with the excepting condition that the State rules with the consent of the Governed, in which case it is not slavery but mutual agreement.

    Aloysha;"If people don't want to live in a white society I won't force them to".

    Moody; And if people don't want to LEAVE a white society you wouldn't force them to either.
    That's right. I would deprive racial foreigners of an opportunity to work for me, I would not deal with them, I would encourage all others of my own kind to do, and I'm quite sure this would result in the same thing (them leaving), but I wouldn't shove a gun to his head and threaten to kill him if he refuses to give up his own property and leave an arbitrarily defined section of territory.

    Aloysha; "For you, it's not an issue of morality (it is for me - freedom of association) but an issue of power. The fact is the State is being used against us and I want to deny moral sanction and political power to anyone who wants to force me or anyone else to associate with anyone they don't want to".

    Moody; Ah, the great libertarian cry of liberty, or 'freedom', transformed into a moral concept despite the obvious fact that one man's freedom is another man's unfreedom.
    Kant was wrong, and so are you. 'Positive freedom' as he defines it is power, not freedom. Schopenhauer, Locke, Rand, Mises and many other philosophers have defined freedom as the absence of force.

    Freedom is limited.
    By who? Man cannot claim the right to a contradiction. Freedom requires that if the individual wishes to retain his rights to life, liberty, property/the pursuit of happiness then he must not violate the rights of others except on defensive grounds.

    On the basis of a spurious unlimited freedom
    I have proven this to be false.

    you claim that you want to deny "moral sanction and political power" to the State,
    The State, through eternity, has committed theft, murder, slavery, and mass killings, and continues to do so. Yes, I want to deny it moral sanction and political power.

    whether that power be used against you or "ANYONE"!
    Yes. Do you give moral sanction to thieves who lust after your property, your labour, your intelligence and your life? I don't.

    Even against the alien ...
    If the alien violates the property of an individual then the individual has moral sanction to act as he chooses in relation to the alien, including unlimited violence.

    So you are saying, in a nutshell, that Power is "immoral", and so-called "freedom" is moral.
    Violence employed against another as aggression is indeed immoral.

    Unaware that Power can be used for moral means as well as immoral - unaware that freedom can be both immoral and moral ...
    Morality is subjectively held. Rational morality and freedom are complimentary.

    The freedom of people to live anywhere they wish, disregarding all borders, ethnic territories, is an immoral freedom.
    If the individuals of common ethnic background do not wish to for foreigners to live in the land they claim then no one will force them to sell to outsiders.

    The freedom of perverts to have sex with who and what they want regardless of any standards of taste or decency is an immoral freedom.
    Define 'decency'. I do not approve of homosexuals but it is enough for me that they stay away from me and vice versa.

    The Power to eject aliens and criminals from the Racial State is a moral Power;
    The freedom of every man to execute justice against those who violate his rights is moral.

    the Power to define and protect borders of the Racial State is a moral Power;
    Borders are arbitrary territories carved out by thugs as gangs carve out turf. No one is stopping individuals of common ethnic/racial background from allying together and forming their own means defense and common policy as to what can be done with their property.

    the Power to reject Internationalism and materialism is a moral Power.
    Internationalism is an idea. I do not claim the right to control the minds of others. Materialism is a spurious accusation with no support whatsoever, and you have failed to define what exactly is materialism and why it is 'wrong'.

    Aloysha; "The Strong State - or carte blanche for mass murders, forced starvation, executions and moral cannibalism!"

    Moody; The State I speak of is the political expression of a Racial Nation [see the posts 'Nationalist Catechism', 'Blood and Soil', etc.,]. This refers to a race and a territory of ancient foundation which still exists today and should exist for all time.
    I know exactly what you're speaking of. I do not trust any State, no matter its justification

    You slander my ancestors with such infamous talk.
    Ironic, considering you're British and so is a quarter of my family. Ironically also that half my family is Irish and suffered at the hands of your Strong State™ which engineered the Irish Potato Famine and oppressed and murdered the people of my ancestors for near a thousand years.
    Last edited by Jack; Tuesday, December 2nd, 2003 at 12:31 AM.
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

  8. #38
    Senior Member Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 08:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Posts
    1,810
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Moody Lawless
    Aloysha;"Capitalism does not automatically equal Jews".

    Moody Lawless; "There is not the slightest shadow of a doubt that the Jews of the late 11th century in England were chiefly occupied with money-lending, and probably generally fulfilling the function of middlemen CAPITALISTS, some centuries BEFORE CAPITALISM became a reality in the land. In addition to lending out money at interest, they therefore probably bought and sold as wholesalers, and it is also not unlikely that they may even have covered markets in certain commodities". ['The Jews in England', A. Ludovici, 1938, my emphasis]
    Capitalism exists wherever man has the absolute right to the products of his own mind and labour. Ireland before Christianity was Capitalist.

    Aloysha; "Jews are deracinating European populations around the world because they control the State and hence the education systems. Were State education systems abolished, this indoctrination would immediately cease ..."

    Moody; I would rather that Aryans took back CONTROL.
    I wish that they took back control over their own lives. The State stands in the way. I do not wish for one white to rule illegitimately over the lives of all other whites.

    Aloysha; "Perhaps I should call you a Marxist because of your hostility to capitalism? Kim Il Sung hates capitalism and advocates a strong racial state (suprise suprise, Kim Il Sung defines a nation by common bloodline and language) - sorta sounds like you, right?"

    Moody; You exhibit race-blindness again; a Mongolian polity will always differ from an Aryan one, because of the difference between Aryan and Mongolian Blood: different Race Souls. As I have said, I am hostile to International Capitalism, although I am not hostile to private property/enterprise with the proviso that the values of Race and Nation are ALWAYS placed first.
    Then it is not private property or enterprise, is it, but a form of socialism in which cannibalism is the norm and every man has the right to tell every other man what to do. I am for private property without provisions but I would encourage whites to deal and associate with whites instead of dealing with non-whites.

    International Communism is, like International Capitalism, materialist and internationalist - that is why I object to them both.
    International cooperation towards national self determination is something you have claimed to support in the past. Juche Philosophy (the ideology of North Korea) is precisely this.

    Aloysha; "The Strong State™ ... would've brought NS Germany to its knees if NS Germany hadn't have been smashed by the Allies".

    Moody; A flimsy hypothetical argument. Let's suppose that it were true, why then did the Allies expend so much on smashing the Axis? That effort turned Britain from a creditor nation with a vast Empire to a debtor nation, losing an Empire built up over hundreds if not thousands of years.
    I cannot comment on this as I have no original copy of my post to read from. What happened to it?

    No, had Hitler had been allowed to go in the direction he had wanted, the Third Reich would be with us today - only the Jews would be in a slightly different position!
    And whites would be enslaved by their own kind.

    Aloysha; To admend Moody's deliberate distortion (rather Jewish of him) of my statement: 'I don't care whether a man is a Jew or not so long as there's something I can take from his ideas/theory and adapt towards my own objectives.'

    Moody; No distortion there; I quoted you verbatim. I isolated the phrase that interested me and left it in tact. The fact that the source from which I quoted is directly above in the thread underlines my integrity. I did NOT distort you - I merely brought attention to an infamous statement that you made.
    Answer me this, without any qualifications or excuses - a straight answer;
    'Do you care if a man is a Jew or not?'
    I can answer that with an emphatic YES!
    I do not introduce petty racism into matters of science and knowledge.

    Aloysha; "The various Federal Reserve organisations around the world who wield total power ... That's what the Jews hold. You merely want to transfer that power to whites. I want to abolish that power altogether because I won't trust anyone, matter what race, ideology or religion, who has the power to do that".

    Moody; Not so, I am against Internationalism per se. However, I do want White Power; and this is an important point - you do not "trust anyone", not even your OWN RACE!
    My own race is a collection of individuals sharing phenotypical and cultural characteristics. It is not a singular organism. I do not trust anyone who claims the right to my own life. That is correct.

    That is another infamy.
    Fame has nothing to do with matters of reason.

    Aloysha; "'Dictatorship of the Honour of the Aryan Race'™, huh? Sorta sounds like the dictatorship of the proletariat. I don't want any dictatorship.

    Moody; More race blindness - the Aryan Race is an ELITE, it not the "proletariat"; to suggest such is criminal.
    Legalities do not impinge in matters of reason. I do not see how you could assemble a population of 600 to 700 billion and call them all 'elite'. What you want is a relative handful controlling the mass, and quite probably you wish to be amongst that handful.

    Aloysha; "Einstein's race/ethnicity is pretty much irrelevant in a scientific field such as physics".

    Moody; Again, I say that race is NEVER irrelevant in any field that concerns humans.
    That is your decision. I long ago decided to gain knowledge regardless of its thinkers, and I am confident in my ability to see manipulation.

    Aloysha; "The people at Anti-State.com (an Anarcho-Capitalist site) are hostile to the American Government (Jewish manipulated apparatus of domination over the American population), Israel (Jewish socialist-terrorist country) and self organising (in practice, most probably racially homogenous) communities.

    Moody; Didn't you say that "I [Aloysha] find anarcho-capitalism almost impossible to work in accordance with our desire to promote the survival, enhancement and expansion of the white race"[Aloysha, May 16th 2003, this forum]
    So what happened to that "desire"?
    It has not changed. It has become more restricted. I see no reason to waste energy upon preserving the genes whose possessors do not wish so.
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

  9. #39
    Senior Member Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 08:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Posts
    1,810
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Moody Lawless
    Aloysha;"Capitalism does not automatically equal Jews".

    Moody Lawless; "There is not the slightest shadow of a doubt that the Jews of the late 11th century in England were chiefly occupied with money-lending, and probably generally fulfilling the function of middlemen CAPITALISTS, some centuries BEFORE CAPITALISM became a reality in the land. In addition to lending out money at interest, they therefore probably bought and sold as wholesalers, and it is also not unlikely that they may even have covered markets in certain commodities". ['The Jews in England', A. Ludovici, 1938, my emphasis]
    Capitalism exists wherever man has the absolute right to the products of his own mind and labour. Ireland before Christianity was Capitalist.

    Aloysha; "Jews are deracinating European populations around the world because they control the State and hence the education systems. Were State education systems abolished, this indoctrination would immediately cease ..."

    Moody; I would rather that Aryans took back CONTROL.
    I wish that they took back control over their own lives. The State stands in the way. I do not wish for one a tyranny of a small elite of whites over all whites.

    Aloysha; "Perhaps I should call you a Marxist because of your hostility to capitalism? Kim Il Sung hates capitalism and advocates a strong racial state (suprise suprise, Kim Il Sung defines a nation by common bloodline and language) - sorta sounds like you, right?"

    Moody; You exhibit race-blindness again; a Mongolian polity will always differ from an Aryan one, because of the difference between Aryan and Mongolian Blood: different Race Souls. As I have said, I am hostile to International Capitalism, although I am not hostile to private property/enterprise with the proviso that the values of Race and Nation are ALWAYS placed first.
    Then it is not private property or enterprise, is it, but a form of socialism in which cannibalism is the norm and every man has the right to tell every other man what to do. I am for private property without provisions but I would encourage whites to deal and associate with whites instead of dealing with non-whites.

    International Communism is, like International Capitalism, materialist and internationalist - that is why I object to them both.
    International cooperation towards national self determination is something you have claimed to support in the past. Juche Philosophy (the ideology of North Korea) is precisely this.

    Aloysha; "The Strong State™ ... would've brought NS Germany to its knees if NS Germany hadn't have been smashed by the Allies".

    Moody; A flimsy hypothetical argument. Let's suppose that it were true, why then did the Allies expend so much on smashing the Axis? That effort turned Britain from a creditor nation with a vast Empire to a debtor nation, losing an Empire built up over hundreds if not thousands of years.
    I cannot comment on this as I have no original copy of my post to read from. What happened to it?

    No, had Hitler had been allowed to go in the direction he had wanted, the Third Reich would be with us today - only the Jews would be in a slightly different position!
    And whites would be enslaved by their own kind.

    Aloysha; To admend Moody's deliberate distortion (rather Jewish of him) of my statement: 'I don't care whether a man is a Jew or not so long as there's something I can take from his ideas/theory and adapt towards my own objectives.'

    Moody; No distortion there; I quoted you verbatim. I isolated the phrase that interested me and left it in tact. The fact that the source from which I quoted is directly above in the thread underlines my integrity. I did NOT distort you - I merely brought attention to an infamous statement that you made.
    Answer me this, without any qualifications or excuses - a straight answer;
    'Do you care if a man is a Jew or not?'
    I can answer that with an emphatic YES!
    I do not introduce petty racism into matters of science and knowledge.

    Aloysha; "The various Federal Reserve organisations around the world who wield total power ... That's what the Jews hold. You merely want to transfer that power to whites. I want to abolish that power altogether because I won't trust anyone, matter what race, ideology or religion, who has the power to do that".

    Moody; Not so, I am against Internationalism per se. However, I do want White Power; and this is an important point - you do not "trust anyone", not even your OWN RACE!
    My own race is a collection of individuals sharing phenotypical and cultural characteristics. It is not a singular organism. I do not trust anyone who claims the right to my own life. That is correct.

    That is another infamy.
    Fame has nothing to do with matters of reason.

    Aloysha; "'Dictatorship of the Honour of the Aryan Race'™, huh? Sorta sounds like the dictatorship of the proletariat. I don't want any dictatorship.

    Moody; More race blindness - the Aryan Race is an ELITE, it not the "proletariat"; to suggest such is criminal.
    Legalities do not impinge in matters of reason. I do not see how you could assemble a population of 600 to 700 billion and call them all 'elite'. What you want is a relative handful controlling the mass, and quite probably you wish to be amongst that handful.

    Aloysha; "Einstein's race/ethnicity is pretty much irrelevant in a scientific field such as physics".

    Moody; Again, I say that race is NEVER irrelevant in any field that concerns humans.
    That is your decision. I long ago decided to gain knowledge regardless of its thinkers, and I am confident in my ability to realise when manipulation is employed.

    Aloysha; "The people at Anti-State.com (an Anarcho-Capitalist site) are hostile to the American Government (Jewish manipulated apparatus of domination over the American population), Israel (Jewish socialist-terrorist country) and self organising (in practice, most probably racially homogenous) communities.

    Moody; Didn't you say that "I [Aloysha] find anarcho-capitalism almost impossible to work in accordance with our desire to promote the survival, enhancement and expansion of the white race"[Aloysha, May 16th 2003, this forum]
    So what happened to that "desire"?
    It has not changed. It has become more restricted. I see no reason to waste energy upon preserving the genes whose possessors do not wish so.

    =========================

    Response to one of Moody's earlier posts.

    You are the one taking an absolutist stand by adhering solidly to the law of non-contradiction!
    It is I who is looking at the alternatives suggested by Quantum theory etc.,
    'There cannot be contradictions' is an absolutist stance!
    How so? Because I claim reality is understandable? That sounds like a better option than claiming it isn't.

    Moody Lawless; So why did you write: "I [Aloysha] personally think capitalism by itself would be fine if we removed the Jews and concentrated economic power behind the State" [March 7th 2003, this forum]?
    And; "I [Aloysha] believe the advantage of running a sort of white socialism". [June 14th 2003, this forum].
    Because it seemed like the appropriate solution. I have come to disagree with my former stance.

    I think you should drop that immature and sarcastic 'trade-mark' when you parrot my words, don't you ...?
    I don't know. I wouldn't want to go making an absolutist stance.
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

  10. #40
    Senior Member Ederico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 11:37 PM
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post My Economics is a bit rusty

    Please explain some things in your posts:

    By Moody:

    "deflation with its concommitant restriction of credit."
    How so? Explain the economic implications and the dynamics of such a consequence, perhaps I am not understanding either the Economics or the English behind it.

    By Aloysha:

    "Currency needs to be measured against something so savings can be protected from inflation - and that is the purpose of Gold."
    I am interested in the part in bold, please explain.

    By Aloysha:

    "So we have Hitler rising to power after massive unemployment as a result of hyper-expansion of Western economics as a result of their currencies no longer being based on the gold standard. Sure - Britain did return to the gold standard, but that does not ignore the fact American investors were using money which was based on unlimited (not gold-limited) credit."
    I am interested in the parts in bold and italic, if possibly explain them separately. Thanks.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Just 53% Say Capitalism Better Than Socialism
    By Nachtengel in forum The United States
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Tuesday, August 11th, 2009, 02:07 PM
  2. Capitalism for Dummies
    By Demigorgona in forum Economics, Business, & Finance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Monday, November 17th, 2008, 08:29 AM
  3. Do you think Capitalism is becoming a culture ?
    By Hanna in forum Economics, Business, & Finance
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: Thursday, February 21st, 2008, 10:45 AM
  4. Capitalism is an absurdity
    By Von Braun in forum Economics, Business, & Finance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Saturday, December 18th, 2004, 01:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •