Democratic Communist
    Religion
    Religious Pluralism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: The Nigger song by Metallica

How ironic that a song called "The Nigger Song" would have been recorded during the demo sessions of "...And Justice For All".

Last Online
    Saturday, February 5th, 2005 @ 01:44 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    ?
    Politics
    Progressive Aryan
    Religion
    Progressive Aryan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AWAR
    I've heard that there is some rap song that promotes hatred of white people,
    but I think it's just a myth
    I have a large collection of music that promotes hatred of white people, Ice-T is probebly the best rap artist to make a song with anti-white racial hatred in it, highly amusing stuff...

Freethinker
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 13th, 2020 @ 04:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Married
    Politics
    Reason, Freedom, Justice
    Religion
    Truth, Greatness, Beauty
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Johannes de León
    I liked Metallica a lot, until 1996 when they released the album Load.
    There are some highly impressive post-Load songs, such as The Memory Remains on Reload: a weird, uneasy, eeriely menacing ballad with great artistic interpretation. Load itself is a bit too straight-forward for me as well, but I guess tastes differ.

Garage, Inc. contains some great old songs (Megadeath can't even remotely beat this interpretation of Die, Die, My Darling, contrary to what +Suomut+ says ), and St. Anger is really breathtakingly unconventional.
    This is a placeholder for a signature.

Wink Re: The Nigger song by Metallica

Quote Originally Posted by Resurgent Atavism
    I am more than willing to bet that this is completely untrue.
    Care to provide actual evidence?
    I agree...this has been my sentiment all along..."it just don't make sense!" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Thorburn
    There are some highly impressive post-Load songs, such as The Memory Remains on Reload: a weird, uneasy, eeriely menacing ballad with great artistic interpretation. Load itself is a bit too straight-forward for me as well, but I guess tastes differ.
    These works by them aren't too bad....they're OK to me...but I'm like a great many OLD! Metallica fans, I much more prefer the OLD stuff!

[quotei]Garage, Inc. contains some great old songs (Megadeath can't even remotely beat this interpretation of Die, Die, My Darling, contrary to what +Suomut+ says ), and St. Anger is really breathtakingly unconventional.[/QUOTE]Garage, Inc. is good (I prefer Garage Days Revisited myself though! ). I love both Megadeth & Metallica equally (but with a slight preference for the former )! One should never 'rag' too much on Mega./Dave Mustaine, esp. since he was always OUTNUMBERED by Metallica's gifted musicians 2 to 3 fold! :-| That's one reason I like Mustaine ABOVE THEM ALL! since he wasn't afraid to FIGHT BACK! against Metallica pretty much ALL BY HIMSELF! He should forever be commended for all of that. And....the Metallica boys screwed him over BIG TIME from the beginning!!...so in that, they were 2 to 3 times bigger a-holes than Mustaine will ever be. :-\

I like St. Anger too...that's one of there better 'modern' works.

You are not wrong, who deem / That my days have been a dream
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 15th, 2012 @ 11:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Baskid
    Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thorburni
    Indeed, there are very nice songs, however, most of them don't rock my boat, i liked the new ones in the S & M album.

Garage, Inc. contains some great old songs (Megadeath can't even remotely beat this interpretation of Die, Die, My Darling, contrary to what +Suomut+ says ), and St. Anger is really breathtakingly unconventional.
    Well, Garage, Inc. had some good new-old songs, no doubt on that. I didn't like St. Anger too much, I don't like the sound of the drum without the snare.

Last Online
    Friday, September 22nd, 2017 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Post Hetfield and Newstead are racist...

I met Metallica in '89 and again in '91. The first time was on the And Justice tour in Florida. We skipped school and went to the hotel where they were staying. James got off the elevator on his way up from the pool and three of us were waiting to meet him. The first thing he notices is the Klan blood-drop patch on my army jacket. First of all... I wore this one for a year or more and NO ONE recognized it until Hetfield saw it... his eyes lit up and he asked, "Where'd you get THAT?!" I told him I found it in the flea market when I was just a kid and that stuff like that sometimes turns up in the south. He asked if he could have it and I said, "If you'll wear it." He said, "Hell yeah I'll wear it!"
    I reached into my pocket for my knife and cut the patch off... just so happens it was a copper KKK knife. When I showed him that he asked, "You wouldn't want to part with that would you?" I said, "I'd have to buy myself another one. I'll sell it to you for five bucks." My dad was ordering knives through the mail and these were in the catalog at the time for that price.
    James agreed. Having just come up from the pool, his hair still wet, he didn't have any cash on him. "Are you going to the show tonight?" he asked. Of course! "What about you catch up with me backstage after that?" Damn right! I couldn't believe the luck...
    The concert kicked ass and after the show when I got backstage I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. It was James holding out his fist. I made a fist and banged knuckles with him. He shook his head, took my wrist with his other hand and held my palm out under his fist. Then he opened his fist and dropped a wadded up five-dollar bill in my hand. I got him to sign the vacant spot on my army jacket where the Klan patch had been. I am attaching a pic of James that a photographer I know took backstage that night that just happens to have me in it... on the right. And I've circled James' signature where the Klan patch used to be.
    When they came back to Florida in '91 on the Black Album tour I went with one of my buddies who had gone backstage with me before. After the show we went around back and luckily ran into one of the roadies we had hung out with a couple of years earlier. We told him we knew James and Jason (who we had also met before) and had a gift. I unfolded the black Florida Knights of the Ku Klux Klan shirt I had brought, which featured a huge blood drop. The roadie said, "You know those guys alright," and grinned as he reached in his back pocket and brought out two passes for us.
    When we got backstage and I met James again, I asked if he remembered the guy with the knife and patch last time through. He threw his head back with a smile, "That was you? OK!" I then opened the shirt I had brought to give him. With a smirk he took it from me, gave me a look and folded it back concealing the graphic and text and put it under his elbow on the table where he sat signing autographs. Next was Jason Newstead. We gave him one of our crappy band demos and then I handed him a business card for a P.O. Box group I was running called Aryan Southern Youth. The graphic was the North Afrika palm tree with swazi. When Jason figured out what it was he gave an "Aha!" and tucked it secretly away in his shirt pocket with a smile.
    I've never heard of this song before... but I believe it is VERY possible from those two just f*cking around. I think James had a screw-around band called Spastic Children in the old days that did a lot of "inappropriate" stuff.
    One of the moderators at Stormfront once jumped my case for telling this story, assuming I had made it up... but next time I run across the box with my old souvenirs in it I will scan the red '91 tour patch that is signed "White Pride! Jaymz." I could also get some more pics and signed items from these two meetings... and one of me in the same jacket before WITH the patch on it... and if I still had the program from the And Justice tour which lists all their road crew I could pick out the name of the guy that let us backstage the second time and knew all about James and Jason's interests in white power. For now you'll just have to take my word and this pic...
    My reputation is pretty good over at Stormfront with the same user name, but my post got pulled as BS. I guess it is pretty incredible. If I got all my notes together and started a "James Hetfield is Racist" webpage and promoted it widely it might get some publicity and give the latter day sell-outs something to cover-up.
    Ulrich is and always was a puss and the muds? No need to even comment. But James and Jason? They were good guys... just got old and comfortable keeping such opinions to themselves I guess... and making millions of dollars can make that easy to do I suppose.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    ?
    Politics
    Progressive Aryan
    Religion
    Progressive Aryan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Post Re: Hetfield and Newstead are racist...

Quote Originally Posted by White Iceland
    Ulrich is and always was a puss and the muds?
    Ulrich married a white woman so I wouldn't say he was that bad.

Last Online
    Wednesday, July 7th, 2021 @ 07:45 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European Ancestry
    Country
    United States United States
    Gemini
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grimr
    Ulrich married a white woman so I wouldn't say he was that bad.
    Nonsense. As a white man, he is supposed to marry a white woman. He doesn't deserve any less criticism, much less a pat on the back for doing something he is supposed to do.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    ?
    Politics
    Progressive Aryan
    Religion
    Progressive Aryan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by folkish
    Nonsense. As a white man, he is supposed to marry a white woman.
    True.

Quote Originally Posted by folkish
    He doesn't deserve any less criticism, much less a pat on the back for doing something he is supposed to do.
    Doing what you're supposed to do is always rewarded in nature; think about evolution.

Last Online
    Saturday, January 13th, 2007 @ 09:44 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Paleoconservative
    Religion
    Anglo Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Metallica is white trash metal, it's just nigger music for poor, uneducated "whites".
    "People demand freedom of speech as compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use" - Soren Kierkegaard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast