Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: The Nigger Song by Metallica

  1. #1
    Uniter
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Thulean Imperial Inquisitor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic
    Ancestry
    Iceland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    State
    Reykjavik Reykjavik
    Location
    Ísland
    Gender
    Family
    Thule
    Occupation
    Merit
    Politics
    Science
    Religion
    Unity
    Posts
    429
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    The Nigger Song by Metallica

    Apparently this is a lyric from a unreleased Metallica song, written by James and Jason. There are even available. recordings of the song from the ...and justice for all demo sessions.

    "The Nigger Song" 1987

    This is a story of things called niggers
    They are multiplying fast, they're getting bigger
    Out of hand now, they are everywhere
    And on their head greasy pubic hair
    They are cruising around with boom-boom kick
    In their pimpmobiles that look real lame
    Yeah, they really think they are it
    At least I haven't seen color getting shit
    Bop on down to the liquor store
    Drink a Thunderbird with a big fat whore
    Bog down a nation for their meals
    Toss them a banana and watch them squeal

    Nigger, nigger, hey nigger

    Hang out down at Kentucky Fried Chicken
    Give me 3-piece dinner that's finger lickin'
    They love their greens and they love that melon
    And if they don't get it, then they be illin'
    Spending all their money on chains and speakers
    I'm really sick of these fucking niggers
    Something must be done, and I don't mean maybe
    The answer is to bring back slavery!

    Nigger, nigger, fucking nigger
    "I have reached these lands but newly
    From an ultimate dim Thule
    From a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime,
    Out of SPACE — out of TIME
    ."
    Edgar Allan Poe


  2. #2
    Member Strengthandhonour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, February 10th, 2005 @ 09:15 PM
    Subrace
    Galician/Lombardian/Genoese
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Location
    my secret base
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    what does Politics mean?
    Religion
    Religion of Romans
    Posts
    320
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: The Nigger song by Metallica

    haha..wow. That's a surprise. Since I know many many blacks who enjoy Metallica, And they have that Mestiso playing bass for them now. Do you know where I can find more information about this song or an actual recording of it?
    Just close your eyes...can you remember
    The generations not so long ago
    I feel the shameless urge that we must restore
    Our former king to his rightful throne
    And with me lords and maidens
    We wait for the chosen son's return

    I come alive
    It's a time for celebration
    Our will to restore
    Make our past become the futre once more

    Still he lives! 2000 years have passed
    And still we're yearning for his return
    We fulfill a wishful prohecy
    And so the chanting begins
    Hail Caesar...Hail Caesar...we render unto you
    What is still yours

  3. #3
    Uniter
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Thulean Imperial Inquisitor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic
    Ancestry
    Iceland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    State
    Reykjavik Reykjavik
    Location
    Ísland
    Gender
    Family
    Thule
    Occupation
    Merit
    Politics
    Science
    Religion
    Unity
    Posts
    429
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: The Nigger song by Metallica

    No I dont have any further information on this. This is something my friend told me about, I would have to ask him to gather more information.
    "I have reached these lands but newly
    From an ultimate dim Thule
    From a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime,
    Out of SPACE — out of TIME
    ."
    Edgar Allan Poe


  4. #4
    Member Awar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Location
    Olympus
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Posts
    4,947
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post Re: The Nigger song by Metallica

    I've heard that there is some rap song that promotes hatred of white people,
    but I think it's just a myth

  5. #5
    Senior Member Ewergrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, February 28th, 2019 @ 02:57 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European Ancestry
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Gemini
    Posts
    3,552
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Post Re: The Nigger song by Metallica

    Quote Originally Posted by Öfjörð
    Apparently this is a lyric from a unreleased Metallica song, written by James and Jason. There are even available. recordings of the song from the ...and justice for all demo sessions.

    "The Nigger Song" 1987

    This is a story of things called niggers
    They are multiplying fast, they're getting bigger
    Out of hand now, they are everywhere
    And on their head greasy pubic hair
    They are cruising around with boom-boom kick
    In their pimpmobiles that look real lame
    Yeah, they really think they are it
    At least I haven't seen color getting shit
    Bop on down to the liquor store
    Drink a Thunderbird with a big fat whore
    Bog down a nation for their meals
    Toss them a banana and watch them squeal

    Nigger, nigger, hey nigger

    Hang out down at Kentucky Fried Chicken
    Give me 3-piece dinner that's finger lickin'
    They love their greens and they love that melon
    And if they don't get it, then they be illin'
    Spending all their money on chains and speakers
    I'm really sick of these fucking niggers
    Something must be done, and I don't mean maybe
    The answer is to bring back slavery!

    Nigger, nigger, fucking nigger

    I am more than willing to bet that this is completely untrue.
    Care to provide actual evidence?

  6. #6
    You are not wrong, who deem / That my days have been a dream Johannes de León's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 15th, 2012 @ 11:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Baskid
    Location
    Terra Firma
    Gender
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Posts
    1,477
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: The Nigger song by Metallica

    Quote Originally Posted by Resurgent Atavism
    I am more than willing to bet that this is completely untrue.
    Care to provide actual evidence?
    Indeed, actually the lyrics are not the same kind Metallica uses to write -- especially in such album. I'm not saying about the content, but more on the way they are written.
    .

  7. #7
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Saturday, October 7th, 2006 @ 12:24 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    816
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: The Nigger song by Metallica

    If Hetfield and his fellow bandmates, (or should I say, fellow has-beens), hated black people so much, then why did they do a song wit Jay-Z? I guess they don't mind appealing to blacks, just so long as it makes their pockets heavy. If this is true, which I don't entirely believe it is, then I can add hypocracy to my long list of reasons to dislike metallica....:eyes
    "Nature! We are surrounded and embraced by her:
    powerless to separate ourselves from her, and powerless to penetrate beyond her.

    Without asking, or warning, she snatches us up into her circling dance, and whirls us on until we are tired, and drop from her arms." - Goethe

  8. #8
    You are not wrong, who deem / That my days have been a dream Johannes de León's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 15th, 2012 @ 11:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Baskid
    Location
    Terra Firma
    Gender
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Posts
    1,477
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: The Nigger song by Metallica

    Quote Originally Posted by TisaAnne
    If Hetfield and his fellow bandmates, (or should I say, fellow has-beens), hated black people so much, then why did they do a song wit Jay-Z? I guess they don't mind appealing to blacks, just so long as it makes their pockets heavy. If this is true, which I don't entirely believe it is, then I can add hypocracy to my long list of reasons to dislike metallica....:eyes
    I liked Metallica a lot, until 1996 when they released the album Load.
    .

  9. #9
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Saturday, October 7th, 2006 @ 12:24 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    816
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: The Nigger song by Metallica

    Quote Originally Posted by Johannes de León
    I liked Metallica a lot, until 1996 when they released the album Load.
    I liked Metallica a lot too...but they did what a lot of good bands eventually do: they sold out. Instead of playing great music, they began trying to appeal to the masses. It's really a shame.
    "Nature! We are surrounded and embraced by her:
    powerless to separate ourselves from her, and powerless to penetrate beyond her.

    Without asking, or warning, she snatches us up into her circling dance, and whirls us on until we are tired, and drop from her arms." - Goethe

  10. #10
    Uniter
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Thulean Imperial Inquisitor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic
    Ancestry
    Iceland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    State
    Reykjavik Reykjavik
    Location
    Ísland
    Gender
    Family
    Thule
    Occupation
    Merit
    Politics
    Science
    Religion
    Unity
    Posts
    429
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: The Nigger song by Metallica

    Quote Originally Posted by TisaAnne
    If Hetfield and his fellow bandmates, (or should I say, fellow has-beens), hated black people so much, then why did they do a song wit Jay-Z? I guess they don't mind appealing to blacks, just so long as it makes their pockets heavy. If this is true, which I don't entirely believe it is, then I can add hypocracy to my long list of reasons to dislike metallica....:eyes
    Please note that this song is supposed to be written in 1987 wich is at my guess many years before they did something with Jay-Z. In 1987 they were young and wild.

    Theese lyrics could be bullshit or not, Im not sure.
    "I have reached these lands but newly
    From an ultimate dim Thule
    From a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime,
    Out of SPACE — out of TIME
    ."
    Edgar Allan Poe


Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How Being Racist Helped Me Meet Metallica
    By White Iceland in forum Music & Hymns
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Monday, June 4th, 2018, 12:05 AM
  2. Metallica - And justice for all
    By Rodskarl Dubhgall in forum Music & Hymns
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Sunday, June 3rd, 2018, 04:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •