Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Calls to Destroy Egypt’s Great Pyramids Begin

Appalling.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/raymond-ib

According to several reports in the Arabic media, prominent Muslim clerics have begun to call for the demolition of Egypt’s Great Pyramids—or, in the words of Saudi Sheikh Ali bin Said al-Rabi‘i, those “symbols of paganism,” which Egypt’s Salafi party has long planned to cover with wax. Most recently, Bahrain’s “Sheikh of Sunni Sheikhs” and President of National Unity, Abd al-Latif al-Mahmoud, called on Egypt’s new president, Muhammad Morsi, to “destroy the Pyramids and accomplish what the Sahabi Amr bin al-As could not.”

This is a reference to the Muslim Prophet Muhammad’s companion, Amr bin al-As and his Arabian tribesmen, who invaded and conquered Egypt circa 641. Under al-As and subsequent Muslim rule, many Egyptian antiquities were destroyed as relics of infidelity. While most Western academics argue otherwise, according to early Muslim writers, the great Library of Alexandria itself—deemed a repository of pagan knowledge contradicting the Koran—was destroyed under bin al-As’s reign and in compliance with Caliph Omar’s command.

However, while book-burning was an easy activity in the 7th century, destroying the mountain-like pyramids and their guardian Sphinx was not—even if Egypt’s Medieval Mamluk rulers “de-nosed” the latter during target practice (though popular legend still attributes it to a Westerner, Napoleon).

Now, however, as Bahrain’s “Sheikh of Sheikhs” observes, and thanks to modern technology, the pyramids can be destroyed. The only question left is whether the Muslim Brotherhood president of Egypt is “pious” enough—if he is willing to complete the Islamization process that started under the hands of Egypt’s first Islamic conqueror.

Nor is such a course of action implausible. History is laden with examples of Muslims destroying their own pre-Islamic heritage—starting with Islam’s prophet Muhammad himself, who destroyed Arabia’s Ka‘ba temple, transforming it into a mosque.

Asking “What is it about Islam that so often turns its adherents against their own patrimony?” Daniel Pipes provides several examples, from Medieval Muslims in India destroying their forefathers’ temples, to contemporary Muslims destroying their non-Islamic heritage in Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Malaysia, and Tunisia.

Currently, in what the International Criminal Court is describing as a possible “war crime,” Islamic fanatics are destroying the ancient heritage of the city of Timbuktu in Mali—all to Islam’s triumphant war cry, “Allahu Akbar!”

Much of this hate for their own pre-Islamic heritage is tied to the fact that, traditionally, Muslims do not identify with this or that nation, culture, heritage, or language, but only with the Islamic nation—the Umma.

Accordingly, while many Egyptians—Muslims and non-Muslims alike—see themselves as Egyptians, Islamists have no national identity, identifying only with Islam’s “culture,” based on the “sunna” of the prophet and Islam’s language, Arabic. This sentiment was clearly reflected when the former Leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, Muhammad Akef, declared “the hell with Egypt,” indicating that the interests of his country are secondary to Islam’s.

It is further telling that such calls are being made now—immediately after a Muslim Brotherhood member became Egypt’s president. In fact, the same reports discussing the call to demolish the last of the Seven Wonders of the Word, also note that Egyptian Salafis are calling on Morsi to banish all Shias and Baha’is from Egypt.

In other words, Morsi’s call to release the Blind Sheikh, a terrorist mastermind, may be the tip of the iceberg in coming audacity. From calls to legalize Islamic sex-slave marriage to calls to institute “morality police” to calls to destroy Egypt’s mountain-like monuments, under Muslim Brotherhood tutelage, the bottle has been uncorked, and the genie unleashed in Egypt.

Will all those international institutions, which make it a point to look the other way whenever human rights abuses are committed by Muslims, lest they appear “Islamophobic,” at least take note now that the Great Pyramids appear to be next on Islam’s hit list, or will the fact that Muslims are involved silence them once again—even as those most ancient symbols of human civilization are pummeled to the ground?

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    This is only typical Islamic culture-destroying behavior, I cannot say I'm surprised. After the Muslims blew up Buddha statues in Afghanistan, this wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

The Egyptian pyramids are not really a prime concern of mine, especially now at a time when my country is being overrun by the same type of demographic that wants to demolish them, although it would a great shame if world heritage icons, irrespective of country, are razed to the ground.

Last Online
    6 Hours Ago @ 03:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Germany
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Judaist
    Religion
    Logos
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    I lament the fact that these monuments of the past live in departed greatness, among a people who did not create them and who consequently have no will to preserve them. The Pyramids, the ruins of Rome among the Italians, the ruins of Hellas among the 'Greeks' and Turks, so it goes.

There's something too special about the Egyptian pyramids, I don't think they can destroyed as simple as people think. The central 'Sarcophagus' (no body or remnants were ever found within) was made out of a solid piece of stone, which today we can cut with a diamond saw. The Pyramid is usually attributed to Khufu but that Pharaoh's name was forged onto a wall in the pyramid by an over-ambitious and desperate English archaeologist, who made the mistake of forging the name in a dialect of Egyptian that did not exist until many centuries after Khufu's reign. I can't provide any specific internet sources on this, but it's something I read a while ago in some book(s) by a Zecharia Sithin fellow.

Maybe they can be destroyed, but what a tragedy to mankind if they are.

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Fell of the tree
    Country
    German Fraternity German Fraternity
    Widowed
    Politics
    Antimoslemic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    A typical act for these illiterate sheepshaggers.

We all remember when they destroyed the big Buddha statues in Afghanistan?

They never learn about culture, it´s in their blood. Tha is what happens when nomadic tribes start to settle down. They don´t have any idea about culture, architecture or style.

Last Online
    Monday, July 3rd, 2017 @ 10:31 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    Irish/German/Scot
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Queensland Queensland
    Left Libertarian
    Religion
    Nothing major
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Pure propaganda from the very Jewish and very neocon Frontpage Magazine. The vast majority of Egypt's population would never let any harm come to the pyramids.

If Egypt was invaded and interfered with by competing superpowers, and spent years at war with itself, like what happened with Afghanistan, then maybe something crazy might result like a radical faction gaining power and proceeding to destroy historical treasures. War does funny things to people. It's like Pol Pot's killing fields - Hollywood makes movies about it, and people scratch their heads wondering how such a terrible regime could come to be, but the fact is that Cambodia holds the record for being the most densely bombed piece of land on the planet. America bombed the bejesus out of them in the years immediately prior to Pol Pot's rise to power. How America has avoided blame and punishment for what it did to Cambodia is a good example of the power of propaganda. In this case the zionist hawks wants to dehumanise muslims/arabs and convince the world that attacking and undermining arab/muslim nations is nothing less than the morally decent thing to do.

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus.
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 08:04 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Republicanism, traditionalism, .
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scholl View Post
    Pure propaganda from the very Jewish and very neocon Frontpage Magazine. The vast majority of Egypt's population would never let any harm come to the pyramids.
    I've looked at several versions of this story and I can't tell if it's true or false. I'm inclined to err on the side of believing that it does, in some way, reflect actual zealous Islamic rhetoric of some sort but I'm also aware (now) of the shrill nature of the original source of the article (I should've looked at it closer ) as Frontpage might as well be named "Worldnet Daily" in how obviously partisan it is.

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 11:24 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    There are several predictions in the Koran. One says when the Pyramids fall this will be the last sign for the end of any civilization. (including the Arabic civilization ((accounting for fine architecture, philosophy, mathematics etc))).

As Egypt is a center of Islamic Studies and wisdom I doubt they will find many followers of that crazy idea.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 11:24 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    And as the frontpagemag is run by Jews I would check the news elsewhere. My first thought would be that it is propaganda u til proven otherwise.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Monday, July 3rd, 2017 @ 10:31 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    Irish/German/Scot
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Queensland Queensland
    Left Libertarian
    Religion
    Nothing major
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    I've looked at several versions of this story and I can't tell if it's true or false. I'm inclined to err on the side of believing that it does, in some way, reflect actual zealous Islamic rhetoric of some sort but I'm also aware (now) of the shrill nature of the original source of the article (I should've looked at it closer ) as Frontpage might as well be named "Worldnet Daily" in how obviously partisan it is.
    It's real and true extremist Islamic rhetoric from "prominent" clerics, but "prominent" might be a euphemism for "loud-mouth laughing stocks" - we'd need local knowledge to know for sure. (If Romney got elected, imagine the picture a cunning foreign journalist could paint of an evolving America if they toured the bible belt and wrote articles about the crackpot beliefs of rich and powerful preachers with huge followings!)

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus.
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 08:04 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Republicanism, traditionalism, .
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scholl View Post
    It's real and true extremist Islamic rhetoric from "prominent" clerics, but "prominent" might be a euphemism for "loud-mouth laughing stocks" - we'd need local knowledge to know for sure. (If Romney got elected, imagine the picture a cunning foreign journalist could paint of an evolving America if they toured the bible belt and wrote articles about the crackpot beliefs of rich and powerful preachers with huge followings!)
    Point taken, but it does reveal the cretinism, often extreme, that Islam engenders in its followers. A hyperbolic story perhaps, but still useful in seeing how the Islamic farts often look at the non-Islamic world. Let's also not forget that these theistic windbaggers do have followers; they aren't simply yelling on a street corner at random passersby.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast