Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    505 Posts
    How about having a great fire at the auditorium hosting the First Zionist Conference in Basel in 1897? The blood enemies of our people, including the authors of the protocols would die. Then they could not arrange the Federal Reserve Act or WW1 or empower cultural marxism, among many other things. How tragic.
    [02-10, 17:07] Chlodovech: cats may have a reason for meowing too

[02-10, 17:08] renownedwolf: same reason as the missus then.. give me stuff/affection..though she doesnt need me to let her out in the garden for a poo..

[02-10, 17:09] Chlodovech: that's more than I can say of Thoreidar

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Huginn ok Muninn For This Useful Post:

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 10:46 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    666 Posts
    There have already been some very good suggestions.

I would somehow not allow the jews to leave the middle east and not let them even have a population base outside of Palestine. That way they would never have been Europeanized in the first place and they would never have the influence of usury that they have had since the Middle ages.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, February 27th, 2020 @ 08:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Hitlerism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    How about having a great fire at the auditorium hosting the First Zionist Conference in Basel in 1897? The blood enemies of our people, including the authors of the protocols would die. Then they could not arrange the Federal Reserve Act or WW1 or empower cultural marxism, among many other things. How tragic.
    The Protocols have obviously been fine-tuned. No discourses, not even Plato's Sokratean dialogues, are written down like that. Plus, Nietzsche is mentioned alongside Marx and Darwin, demonstrating Christian bias.

It doesn't matter if the Protocols are genuine or not, what's important is it's way of expressing the Jewish goal, which is pretty accurate.

If I could change an event in history, I would prevent the Jewish Essenes from ever forming. They probably formed the core of the so-called 300 Rathenaus. They qualify for the woes of the Pharisees and I presume they had Jesus (if he existed) put to death. The liberal, Roman fearing Pharisees got blamed for it.

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 31st, 2021 @ 12:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,443 Posts
    Hastings would be my #1 change but (since others have already chosen this event) I'm going to be greedy and pick another one, which is Stalingrad.

This may be unnecessary, however, since European history would have played out much differently had the result gone the other way in 1066.

Retarded in mysterious ways
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 12:15 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    971 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan View Post
    Hastings would be my #1 change but (since others have already chosen this event) I'm going to be greedy and pick another one, which is Stalingrad.

This may be unnecessary, however, since European history would have played out much differently had the result gone the other way in 1066.
    In what ways do you believe European history would have been changed by a continued Anglo-Saxon rule of England?
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 31st, 2021 @ 12:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,443 Posts
    Well, without French domination of English life for the next 400+ years England would have been far more influenced by Scandinavian culture instead. We’d have certainly turned north-eastwards for much of our trade and I believe this trading bloc would have been even greater than the Hanseatic League (..which may never have been created).

Anglo-Saxon England with powerful Scandinavian allies would have been more than a match for any other continental power, but would the different tribes have remained united or fought among themselves? These things are hard to predict – you can only offer scenarios and guess at the outcome. It’s fairly certain though that there would have been no Hundred Years’ War between England & France during the 14th & 15th centuries, which was essentially a squabble between French monarchs in England & France over bits of French territory; mostly ‘unfinished business’ from Hastings.

The only good thing about Europe’s longest war to date it is that while France & England were focused on each other they were not bothering anyone else. However, had this conflict never taken place then what would the revised priorities of these countries have been? Again, it’s pure speculation but in the Middle Ages it must never be assumed that in the absence of war there would be peace (..there would just be a different war against somebody else!) and I personally think that France could have become a major problem for the rest of Western Europe.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Sunday, September 29th, 2019 @ 08:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic New World - South African
    Ancestry
    German, Dutch, Belgian, French, English, Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Spiritual
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    I would've tried to prevent all Abrahamic religions from taking root in this world.

6th army lives matter
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,511 Posts
    My intervention involves the most important state document of the 20th century, the von Schlieffen plan, and the most important event of the last 200 years: the Great War.

I would change 6-8 weeks in August-September 1914, making the von Schlieffen plan work - whether that's realistic or not is up for debate, but that's when I would disrupt the historical timeline. Then all of our parents or at least grand parents would've known someone whom remembered the carnage and bloodletting of "the nine months war", a.k.a. "the great European war", 1914-1915, reminding the younger generations of that time Europe almost wrecked itself, but didn't, and instead went through a period of rejuvenation.

I would be there to make Moltke get a grip on himself and get him to stick to the basic principles of the Schlieff's plan - it's meant to work like a revolving door, it doesn't matter if the French conquer half of Baden and push eastwards, the farther the better ... it's part of the original plan to lure them into a death trap - Moltke has to keep the right wing of the advance through Belgium and Northern France as powerful as von Schlieffen envisioned it, even on his deathbed. That means no funny business with moving desperately needed troops from the right flank to the left flank on the Franco-German border - nor from the western front to the eastern front, which wasn't even requested as they it was obvious they would come to late to influence the battle raging at the same time in Prussia - and not launching offensives in the Elsass until the French are virtually encircled. One of the biggest yet forgotten battles in history (which should definitely be remembered) is the battle of the Grand Couronné, a tremendously costly German counteroffensive in the border area in September 1914. The OHL (Moltke) believed the French were on the ropes and thought it was wise to ignore a basic principle of the von Schlieffen plan and he let the army of the otherwise competent commander prince Rupprecht of Bavaria go on the offensive resulting in losses similar to those of the suicidal French attacks from August in the same area.

And/or I would help von Kluck out on the Marne - after all, the German advance would've simply continued were it not for a chance discovery by a reconaissance plane which noticed a gap between von Kluck's army and that of von Bülow, marching southwards on pure adrenaline, as the Kaiser's soldiers just like their enemies were beyond exhausted, yet delirious because victorious. Without that airplane the Battle of the Marne may have been a footnote in history.

If there's no alternate universe in which this is possible, I'd simply ditch the von Schlieffen plan and the invasion of Belgium, Luxembourg and France to make Germany play defense in the West in 1914 and let the French exhaust themselves with fruitless offensives for a few years. It seems like the safer bet to win WW1.

But if the von Schlieffen plan works as intended, all of world history would be very different, the 20th century would be a German century rather than the American one it was. The impact on our cultures of the Great War would be limited and its memory different without the battles of Verdun, the Somme and Passendale.

There's the survival of four empires and dynasties, continued European dominance and Belle Epoque, no Soviet Russia and hence a much weaker world communism, no World War II (?), no Cold War, gradual and slow decolonization, religion would be stronger, people would be politer, optimism about technology could still be warranted, no mass migration and something else than liberal democracy would be the dominant system of government in continental Europe. Perhaps we'd live in a resurrected Holy Roman Empire 2.0 with us remembering Vicky-Louise as the greatest empress who ever lived.

An unbroken Germany would be the motor of an empire unequaled in world history and we'd all be better off for it - and richer and healthier too. We wouldn't speak German, but we would live as Germans, the best of Germans - and who could be against that?
    “War is waged by men; not by beasts, or by gods. It is a peculiarly human activity. To call it a crime against mankind is to miss at least half its significance; it is also the punishment of a crime.” - Frederic Manning, The Middle Parts of Fortune

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Tuesday, May 11th, 2021 @ 12:09 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Emmingen, Baden-Württemburg
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden-Wuerttemberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Taurus
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Retail Sales Management
    Politics
    Nationalsozialist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts
    If the above didn't work, I would try and convince Hitler not to invade Russia and not to declare war on the US.
    American by birth, made of parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg.

Der Familie Rentz seit 1535 - Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 04:18 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Alsatian/Suevi
    Ancestry
    germanic/alsatian/Elsaesser
    Subrace
    Child of Creator God
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Oregon Oregon
    Married
    Occupation
    retired - Aerospace Quality Engi
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    Born again Christian,
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    504 Posts
    I would have tried to tell Hitler to leave the Jews alone.
    Why?
    No nation has been able to eradicate the Jews for thousands of years.
    The Nations that tried always lost in the long run, at least that is what history shows.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast