Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Nationalist Dilemma: Love the People That Hate You.

Senior Member Sågverksarbetaren's Avatar
    Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 03:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Smaland Smaland
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Nationalist Dilemma: Love the People That Hate You.

I know that this thread is based on argumentum ad populum, but it is still something that we who, in some way or another, define ourselves as nationalists often come across when we discuss these things with globalists and multiculturalists; "It dosen`t matter what you think. The majority still thinks that a multicultural society is preferable, and the only ones that need to integrate is YOU. It is needless to fight immigration".

^Even though it is a logical fallacy and don`t say much about the actual thing that is discussed, it is still a fact that the majority of the people (that is, our own people) hate or at least dislike us and our beliefs.
    How do you deal with this?

My strategy is to just ignore what they said and point out the logical fallacy. But maybe there are better ways?

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 12:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germans, Hungarians, Slavs
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Democratic National-Conservativ
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Probably a swedish one is not swedish simply who hates another swedish one which loves and wants preserve own traditions, cultural and biological heritage. That kind of self-hater people are simply globalists with swedish ancestry: that is their "nationality" and their culture are the globalist pop-"culture".

Last Online
    Wednesday, May 10th, 2017 @ 09:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alemannic, Frankish, Vandal
    Subrace
    Faelid/Nordid
    Country
    German Empire German Empire
    State
    Alsace Alsace
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Well, I won't precisely answer to your question, but I have nearly stopped fighting for my folk, I now tend to say that I'm fighting for my nation, for its History and for my ancestors.

Indeed, sometimes I find it hard to fight for people who have been utterly brainwashed, whose only culture is consumerism and who hate you for your ideas. That kind of people is lost, totally, and I can't continue to give my energy for them nor try to preserve them, it's useless.

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts
    These are people who have been brainwashed and who think with their emotions. Being logical does no good with them in a head to head discussion, because they will be defensive and will not listen. Better to be emotional back... tell them they are traitors who fight to genocide their own people... mindless, brainwashed puppets of those who hate us and want us to die.

Such people are more susceptible to logic when presented in written form, though, so if you are trying to argue with, say, your mother, write your position out in flawless prose. When you make spelling errors, use the wrong word, or poor grammar, it makes the whole argument fall apart! Seriously, the written word is deep-programmed as the voice of authority, so if you are reasonable, logical, and do not stab your argument in the back with errors, the written word has a good chance of getting through.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Last Online
    Sunday, May 7th, 2017 @ 01:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Scottish, Irish.
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Politics
    Pan-European Nationalist
    Religion
    European Paganism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Your nation ≠ its present generation

Your nation = its present generation + all of its ancestors + all of its descendants.

How do the anti-Whites know what all of those people think?

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    UK/NL/Bavaria
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    None/Unimportant
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Integration is a word the other side likes to use. I don't believe in integration. I cannot for example, integrate into European societies and I know this. If I had children they could possibly integrate into similar groups elsewhere but if that was their future it would lessen any cultural or national connection I would have with them on my own part.
    I've heard people say that the only connections between Germanic or likewise European groups are based solely on linguistics and not on race. If this is true it has to change, language is only part of a person.

They will continue to import negros and the like because of this. You can raise a negro or Arab child to speak German, English, Swedish or Dutch.
    A phrase I heard sometimes in my youth from my parents and elsewhere is "If everyone else jumped off a bridge would you do it too?"
    I guess as a warning about blindly following stupid people to a foreseeable end.
    As for majority rights- I want them to keep winning..I'll quietly not follow the status quo.

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 01:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    KFFK
    Politics
    :)
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VedicViking View Post
    Your nation ≠ its present generation

Your nation = its present generation + all of its ancestors + all of its descendants.

How do the anti-Whites know what all of those people think?
    Well, the answer would probably be: "How do YOU know?!"
    I think it's just less people, that have the affiliation between "protecting your race" an "honouring your ancestors". Thats the sort of argument, that Huginn ok Muninn already suggested. The emotional one.

Don't think that works well in a discussion.
    Actually I don't rate the foreigners behaviour, because it wouldn't make sense, to measure everyone by the same yardstick. But I do think, that mass immigration happens systematically and that's worth wondering about. It's economically idiotic, because most of the foreigner aren't educated well, most of them even need language lessons. Immigration leads to parallel societys, crime is rising. Multi culti offends the peoples tradition and the immigrant's as well. So why is ist necessary?

Then I normally leave my discussion partner alone for not commiting a fault in the last few seconds.

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 06:45 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Austria
    Subrace
    Nordic-Alpine mix I believe
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Student
    Politics
    Radical Traditionalist
    Religion
    Transcendental Naturalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    It's not a dilemma to me; they are against the preservation of their own people, they are the enemy and will most likely end up doing themselves in with their own destructiveness, I've seen it happen with liberal whites time and time again. If they are so brainwashed into a destructive, anti-Germanic/white way of thought, their genetics don't mean anything, they are still against us and that is that.

Such people are more susceptible to logic when presented in written form, though, so if you are trying to argue with, say, your mother, write your position out in flawless prose. When you make spelling errors, use the wrong word, or poor grammar, it makes the whole argument fall apart! Seriously, the written word is deep-programmed as the voice of authority, so if you are reasonable, logical, and do not stab your argument in the back with errors, the written word has a good chance of getting through.
    Depends on the person, really... I certainly don't think ALL of them are lost, but many are. If they start getting really defensive and emotional when you try to debate logically, it's done and should be left at that, if they're willing to listen and are convinced then welcome to the fold.
    Let truth and falsehood grapple...truth is strong-
    John Milton

Last Online
    Saturday, July 21st, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Ostpreußen & Hamburg
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    East Prussia East Prussia
    Occupation
    Sozialpädagogin B.A.
    Politics
    Das Herz am rechten Fleck
    Religion
    Hoffnung
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Relatives like my grandparents kept reminding me of our lost Prussian culture and to cherish our country and people. My grand aunt appealed to me to not forget our past and to care for our future when she was on her deathbed. To care for our nation is a commitment and task passed from generation to generation. Today it's on us.
    Die Wahrheit ist vorhanden für den Weisen, die Schönheit nur für ein fühlendes Herz.

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 12:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    There's no problem at all.

In a world without god, gods or however you want to name metaphysical conscious entities, there's no universal and/or absolute truth; everything has to be negotiated, from words to weapons, so why shouldn't you express your mind even if it's one against millions.

Second, the only authority a being has is its own inner self (soul, conscience et cetera), so don't you ever look for any external "permission" for whatever you believe in and struggle for.

But never cheat yourself complaining about all those "brainwashing"; it might be true to a certain extent, but nonetheless you don't know anything about how others would think in a vacuum (plus there, of course, isn't any social/cultural/historical vacuum ever).
    "All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible."

- T. E. Lawrence

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast