Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: The Destruction of Western Civilisation (And What Can You Do to Help Speed Up the Process?)

  1. #1
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    renownedwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 13th, 2019 @ 02:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Location
    Wales
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathenry
    Posts
    814
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    The Destruction of Western Civilisation (And What Can You Do to Help Speed Up the Process?)

    Lets face it, we and our 'Oh so precious' Civilisation, if one can call it such, is in inevitable decline.

    Should we even bother to try and save it when it is a putrescent as it is? Would it not be better to see it consume and destroy itself, so we can start fresh and anew?

    What need have we for this 'Civilisation' or indeed any thing approaching this pompous and silly ideal anyway, it always leaves us with the same situation, soft, weak and fat, ready for the slaughterhouse.

    Most people whom we should call our blood brothers are not worth pissing on even if they were aflame! I'm sick of the excuses made for them, I really am, if they had any mental fortitude or backbone they would not be who they are today. They truly are not idiotic enough to be unwilling and gullible fools, they make a choice, I say let them reap the rewards.

    Perhaps its my inner anarchist talking, but I'd bet alot of the same sentiment is shared. Not everybody can be saved, that is an inevitable fact of our erstwhile struggle. Sick souls we do not need.

    If our peoples are to redeem themselves, show what worth they have left and ever rise up out of this pitiful mire of hopelessness, meekness and rampant nihilism it will be under the greatest of duress. Not this deathly coma like state of pseudo-satisfaction, cowardice and indifference. The long process of decay needs to come to an abrupt end, it cannot ever be healed. It will only get gradually worse. The more dumbed down and like cattle we become the harder will it be for us to survive at all. We as a race need a collapse sooner rather than later. It needs a mercy stroke.

    I for one wish this supposed collapse would hurry up, perpetuating it isn't doing us any favours. We should all lend a hand in dismantling it. You can't say we haven't had it coming.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Online
    Wednesday, February 13th, 2019 @ 07:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Age
    43
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    National Socialist
    Posts
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by renownedwolf View Post
    Should we even bother to try and save it when it is a putrescent as it is? Would it not be better to see it consume and destroy itself, so we can start fresh and anew?
    Since no one has replied to this, I thought I'd add my 2 cents.

    IMHO: It would appear to me that the horse has well and truly bolted.

    Even if the "situation" in the West gets progressively worse (economically, culturally and racially speaking) - and I strongly suspect it will - I think we are so far gone and totally devoid of rational thinkers right now that any proposed solution may even make things worse again.

    See, I bet you thought you were the only one this cynical?

    ANYWAY, with that said, taking a step back and glancing through the history books we know that civilizations have a tendency to come and go. Where they often begin as an orderly and decent society and then over some time descending into degeneracy and finally chaos.

    It's anyone's guess as where we are now.

    The important thing is to make sure you look after yourself and your loved ones and make the best of the situation. You can still have a good life, make good friends and simultaneously make preparations for the future generations that we all care about.

    Primarius

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Online
    10 Hours Ago @ 08:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Age
    26
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Judaist
    Religion
    Logos
    Posts
    683
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    46
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    An intriguing concept. I am not sure I understand fully. Not sure that I want to speed up the collapse of our civilisation. But I would understand wanting to speed up the collapse of the state.

    At least that way, I believe in the chaos and power vacuum, we would naturally come out on top, and be able to start a fresh rather than with a decadent and rusty state we have now.

  4. #4
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    renownedwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 13th, 2019 @ 02:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Location
    Wales
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathenry
    Posts
    814
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    When I say civilisation it's in complete contrast to a state as we have many different states (or symptoms of civilisation). We have just one civilisation when taken to it's all encompassing maximum, i.e European/Western.

    The reason I suggest the destruction of our current civilisation is that it is the problems we suffer are directly because of this. We do the same maddening things over and over because the dictates of civilisation demand it at the expense of culture. I do not believe our advancements are purely because of our civilisation either, just our culture, our inate drive to advance and overcome. Without civilisation our culture can again thrive.

    It would be funny when one looks back toward Ancient Greece which is commonly regarded as the font of Western Civilisation and has the temerity to call them civilised and then compare it to what today is considered to be civilised one could consider the Greeks to be barbarous in comparison. So what is it? Are we civilised or are we the barbarians?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Online
    10 Hours Ago @ 08:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Age
    26
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Judaist
    Religion
    Logos
    Posts
    683
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    46
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by renownedwolf View Post
    When I say civilisation it's in complete contrast to a state as we have many different states (or symptoms of civilisation). We have just one civilisation when taken to it's all encompassing maximum, i.e European/Western.

    The reason I suggest the destruction of our current civilisation is that it is the problems we suffer are directly because of this. We do the same maddening things over and over because the dictates of civilisation demand it at the expense of culture. I do not believe our advancements are purely because of our civilisation either, just our culture, our inate drive to advance and overcome. Without civilisation our culture can again thrive.

    It would be funny when one looks back toward Ancient Greece which is commonly regarded as the font of Western Civilisation and has the temerity to call them civilised and then compare it to what today is considered to be civilised one could consider the Greeks to be barbarous in comparison. So what is it? Are we civilised or are we the barbarians?
    Interesting indeed. I tend to equate civilisation with culture and nation. What you outlined, I equate with political philosophy and state. I don't know whether I'm right, but that's what I think of.

    I agree with what you saying. I don't think I can build on it too much because my knowledge of alternatives is not so great. I believe we should speed up the collapse of the EU, the collapse our current states, the collapse our economic systems, etc. So that we may start again in a revolution, and completely renovate our society.

    In today's day and age, civilisation is equated with all things that destroy it. People call Russians uncivilised because the average Russian hates all non-Russians, things like that. Ironically it seems like every 'civilisation' inclines towards things that will destroy it. The Greeks during Alexander and their adoption of Eastern customs, the Romans and their adoption of these customs (via the Greeks), ourselves and these customs now.

    Your point about the Greeks being considered civilised, yet by today's standards, uncivilised, is sublime.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 01:59 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Location
    Wales
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    liberal in spirit not politics
    Religion
    Questioning
    Posts
    163
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I think you'd do far better to prepare for the destruction of western civilisation than to actively encourage it. It's clearly in it's final phases of life but if you have ambitions for the world after you shouldn't assume things just fall into your lap. Groundwork for the aftermath is both more productive and less overtly threatening (and thus inviting of unwanted attention).

  7. #7
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    renownedwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 13th, 2019 @ 02:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Location
    Wales
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathenry
    Posts
    814
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    There are an awful lot of racially aware people preparing for such an eventuality, but one should not be complacent that it will definitely collapse either.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Horagalles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Gender
    Politics
    Natural Order
    Posts
    1,376
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by renownedwolf View Post
    There are an awful lot of racially aware people preparing for such an eventuality, but one should not be complacent that it will definitely collapse either.
    There are those that are mentally preparing and those that overdue seeing the last straw in every little problem mentioned in the news.

    We got several survivalist groups in South Africa, from which the "Suidlanders" got some media attention. In fact they were/are the target of lowbrow media ridicule.

    Taken they've lot's of religious loons and naive simpletons in their ranks. However there was/is a real risk for a meltdown in South Africa as well.

    If we talk about Western Civilisation as a whole, then the problem is a bit more fundamental in a Spenglerian way. There is going to be some real change in the not so soon, but also not so far future.
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

  9. #9
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Blood_Axis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, March 18th, 2019 @ 11:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    75% Hellenic. 25% Anglosaxon
    Subrace
    Noric
    Country
    Other Other
    Gender
    Age
    41
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Still searching
    Posts
    5,158
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    57
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by renownedwolf View Post
    It would be funny when one looks back toward Ancient Greece which is commonly regarded as the font of Western Civilisation and has the temerity to call them civilised and then compare it to what today is considered to be civilised one could consider the Greeks to be barbarous in comparison. So what is it? Are we civilised or are we the barbarians?
    This question has perplexed me a lot, as most of the oldest and most acknowledged civilizations are now either in decline or merely a relic of the past already.

    Since you mentioned Greece: where is it now? It is downright barbaric in comparison to what it used to be in the past. And not because of the financial crisis; it was barbaric before that too. Actually the crisis may have occured partially as a result of that. I am talking about contemporary culture, common behaviours and the utter lack of common sense.

    Look at the modern "Romans" too. They are surely a shadow of what they used to be, much more shallow and individualistic than the folk that once took over the world with their military strength.

    Look at the Aztecs, the Incas, the Egyptians and the Hindus! The Hindu civilization for example was a vast one, and now India is a huge slum full of uneducated people who do vile things in order to survive. Look at China, once the wisest in Asia, now one of the most barbaric nations on earth.

    I think civilizations go round in circles of rise and decline, and that the decline is inevitable (as is the rise of newer ones). So, Western civilization (whatever might be defined as such) is also in decline and you don't need to speed it up for it might fall anyhow on its own. I don't think there is also much one can do to preserve it as it has run its cycle. The thing to do is prepare for rapidly changing events and try to be among the first ones to get on hold of the new situation that might arise after the dust has settled.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Lady Vengeance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Gender
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Visual art student
    Politics
    Commienazi
    Posts
    246
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Oh, this is probably an age-old question on these forums: what does a civilization do when it's become its own worst enemy?

    I guess all civilizations that are made of apathetic slobs without any ideals will die on their own. Most people are sheep who can't create or even maintain the modern civilization they live in. It falls apart and rots from inside, and then it's no problem for a few outsiders to just take over. Western civilization is now at the end of a civilization cycle, and while I don't think that we can (or even should) turn back the clock, "civilization depression" shouldn't be an excuse for giving up on life and being a sad old shut-in. Better try to live your life in a positive and challenging way. And don't try to preserve the system we have now, that's like putting make-up on an infected rotting AIDS sore in your face.

    So yeah, I basically agree with Renownedwolf and Blaxis on this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood_Axis View Post
    Look at the Aztecs, the Incas, the Egyptians and the Hindus! The Hindu civilization for example was a vast one, and now India is a huge slum full of uneducated people who do vile things in order to survive.
    IMO, the Hindus are a bit of a special case, since most of them have always been that way. It's just that the upper castes were "browned out" and aren't real Indo-Europeans anymore, after they were absorbed by the locals. In a worst-case scenario, if the Western civilization as we know it lasts for too long, this might very well happen to us...
    Last edited by Lady Vengeance; Wednesday, July 11th, 2012 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Whoops, posted wrong link

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Brown researchers speed up process of reading DNA
    By Verðandi in forum Population Genetics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Monday, April 27th, 2009, 09:50 AM
  2. Is Western Civilisation Failing?
    By Thrymheim in forum Politics & Geopolitics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Thursday, March 26th, 2009, 07:01 AM
  3. The Irish Origins of Civilisation
    By Elysium in forum Literature & Book Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Thursday, January 31st, 2008, 12:02 AM
  4. On the Origin of the Etruscan Civilisation
    By Northerner in forum Anthropogeny & Ethnogenesis
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Monday, February 19th, 2007, 05:00 AM
  5. Your Ideal Society/Civilisation
    By Jack in forum Political Theory
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Sunday, March 30th, 2003, 06:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •