Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meat Eaters Looking more Fierced and Brutal?

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Meat Eaters Looking more Fierced and Brutal?

It is my believe ( call it empirically or not ) that Meat devourers are characterized by a more brutal look and appearance than poor meat eaters or vegetarians!

I base some of my private ideas on a modern gene professor from Scandinavian called Peter K. A. Jensen who wrote the most Titanic compelling work on paleo Anthropology ever seen!

Green eaters weigh more, and there movements are slow. they have a large waistline! it has to do with the metabolism and devouring time of the green food in the eternal organs, the rib cage on green eaters will be more massive than what we see in Meat Eaters! and less wide shoulders and less forehead and brain size than Meat eaters, they are victims and not predators, it will be visible in their eye expression. they will not be violent persons. they will have a lack of understanding about dead and life.
    Also teeth's display signs of this. straight thin to medium sized teeth's are typical Meat eater teeth's. big clumsy teeth's, often inclined are typical signs of a history based on Green eating or corn/bread products mostly. from the middle tooth to the third tooth ( the corner tooth ) you can also notice the sharpness, there will always be random deviation based on the probabilistic passed on evolution. Just remember that please!

What are your views on this?

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I do not know many Vegetarians, but it has always been my belief that such people are generally less aggressive and fierce and also calmer, obviously that is the rule, there is always the exception.

Purifier
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    United States United States
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

From personal observation I've found vegetarians to be less aggressive, but this could be due to the philosophies that lead many people to become vegetarians in the first place.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Good point Kalos, but I somehow think it goes hand in hand no matter what!
    their weakness or diluted anti-natural behaviour just promote these humanistic ideas. and make it seem the other way around perhaps!

There is a chain in the natural selection we cant break!. we are meant to be hunters!

Dilemma:
    some people who eat only green have very clear eyes, and I noticed the girls smell and taste better. and sometimes their skin seems more fresh also. they lack muscle mass however most vegetarians. Trust me I tried for 4 days once. I felt so weak so weak, I had no energy, it felt like I had hole in my stomach, I ate many kgs of green vegetables aday and I even ate tuna and bread also but nothing helped, I had to resume my old eating habits fast. it decrease muscle strength and mass. and i need many pounds of meat aday.

I did however know a strong vegetarien once but he had a weak coward mind.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by Kalos
    From personal observation I've found vegetarians to be less aggressive, but this could be due to the philosophies that lead many people to become vegetarians in the first place.
    Good observation. What philosophies are you specifically referring to?

Purifier
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Basically any philosophy which contains pacifism as an element. From what I've seen, it's the pacifism that leads to the vegetarianism, not the vegetarianism that leads to the pacifism.

Of course this does not mean that vegetarianism doesent lead to more biologically-induced behavioral changes; only that the motivation behind becoming a vegetarian should also be taken into account.

Last Online
    Thursday, July 27th, 2006 @ 09:12 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Race Realism/Hereditarian
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

big clumsy teeth's, often inclined are typical signs of a history based on Green eating or corn/bread products mostly.
    Yep, Niggers do eat a lot a cornbread know that I think of it.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by Kalos
    Basically any philosophy which contains pacifism as an element. From what I've seen, it's the pacifism that leads to the vegetarianism, not the vegetarianism that leads to the pacifism.

Of course this does not mean that vegetarianism doesent lead to more biologically-induced behavioral changes; only that the motivation behind becoming a vegetarian should also be taken into account.
    I agree with you. What are the main philosophies that contain Pacifism as one of their elements?

Purifier
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

In retrospect, I should have used "counter-culture" in place of "philosophy". It's just that many of these "counter-cultures" have a semi-philosophical element to them.

In my area one of the dominant counter-cultures found amongst the youth is a resurgence of the "hippie" movement of the 1960's. I suppose it's more of a psuedo-philosophy, borrowing bits and pieces from various schools of thought and/or political doctrines: new ageism, libertarianism, and egalitarianism - sexual, racial, and many times economic - seeming to be the big 3. They also tend to support "sexual freedom" in nearly any (consenting) form.
    Extremist enviornmentalist and/or animal rights organizations sometimes also tend toward pacificism.
    "Hare Krishna" and other quasi-religious cults do the same.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks for the input Kalos, I am an inquisitve person but many times I forget due to lack of attention or lack of revision, I'll try to remember. I won't ask anymore even though I am tempted to keep the thread on-topic, we were already veering off.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast