Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Classify Erling Havnå

Ethnicity: Norwegian
    Height: 187-190cm
    Details: Former kickboxer

Inspired by tradition - Guided by blood

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 05:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germans, Hungarians, Slavs
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Democratic National-Conservativ
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    He seems basically Nordid-Faelid blend, however this kind of nose show another admixture too. The rectangular broader face, the wide-set eyes, the borad mouth, the mid-rooted nose, the broad nose-tip, the strong chin and eyebridges are Faelid traits. The high face, the higher head show the Nordid admixture. However his head hight rather toward Dinarid skulls, the downturned nose is Dinarid trait too. Furthermore the Dinarid nose is donwturned, but thin, the unmixed Dinarids sometimes have extreme thin nose. The donwturned nose with thin root and broad nose-tip is rather more southern trait.

Compare with Heinrich Harrer's Dinarid nose:

Last Online
    Sunday, July 15th, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Germany and the netherlands
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Groningen Groningen
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Basicly nordic with a medium fealid admixture,
    and there is also a strong Noric influence present.
    He doesnt look typical norwegian to me, despite his dinaric influence.

Last Online
    Tuesday, June 19th, 2018 @ 04:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    German,Irish/Scottish/English,Italian, and Old Dutch/Swedish colonial bloodlines
    Ancestry
    Germany,Ireland/Scotland, and Italy
    Subrace
    Faelid + Nord Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Youth
    Politics
    Political Anarchist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Tronder predominantly, although Nordid-Faelid is an adequate classification, and he does have some Dinarmorphic tendencies, but this is typical for Tronder types. I have actually wanted to discuss Dinarmorphic tendencies in Central-Northern European Nordid variants, which to me seems to exaggerate itself as one ages.

I think it also exaggerates itself in types with strong Borreby/Nord-Alpinoid components infused into the general phenotype, so I think its possible to see Dinarid traits in Nordid variants, even as far north as Scandinavia.

Dinarid influenced type don't really start to become less frequent until you get north of the North Rhine-Westphalia region, so technically speaking it probably normal to find some Nordid types with Dinarid tendencies further north.

I do affiliate Dinarid derived types with Neolithic cultures, especially the Bell Beaker culture, which did extend even up to Northern Germany in terms of cultural influences

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 05:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germans, Hungarians, Slavs
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Democratic National-Conservativ
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GeistFaust View Post
    Tronder predominantly, although Nordid-Faelid is an adequate classification, and he does have some Dinarmorphic tendencies, but this is typical for Tronder types. I have actually wanted to discuss Dinarmorphic tendencies in Central-Northern European Nordid variants, which to me seems to exaggerate itself as one ages.

I think it also exaggerates itself in types with strong Borreby/Nord-Alpinoid components infused into the general phenotype, so I think its possible to see Dinarid traits in Nordid variants, even as far north as Scandinavia.

Dinarid influenced type don't really start to become less frequent until you get north of the North Rhine-Westphalia region, so technically speaking it probably normal to find some Nordid types with Dinarid tendencies further north.

I do affiliate Dinarid derived types with Neolithic cultures, especially the Bell Beaker culture, which did extend even up to Northern Germany in terms of cultural influences
    Well, the Dinarids have the thinest nose in Europe. The unmixed Dinarid nose-root and nosetip are typically thin and the nostrils sometimes beefy but compressed. This thin nose use to hold on the mixed ones as I posted Heinrich Harrer who had surely Alpinid admixture too, but his nose held thiner. I see many example in the real lifes that the Dinarid admixtureed ones with lesser or more Cromagnid influence can has commonly thin nose. When a Cromagnid-Dinarid blend has quite broad face, the nose use to stay thin too. Moreover this individuals can have convex and downturned but thin Dinarid nose. The convex, downturned and broad nose is rather common (sometimes typical) in more Southern and Eastern lands.

Željko "Arkan" Ražnatović serbian commander had typical balkanic face with typical Dinarid nose — it is convex, downturned and thin: