Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: America's Rank Hypocrisy: Why Is It Only an "Atrocity" When Other Countries Do It?

Last Online
    Friday, August 3rd, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Italy (unverified Gothic heritage), Bavaria & Greater Germany, Great Britain, Sweden, Lithuania
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Montana Montana
    Single adult
    Politics
    Third Positionism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Schnadelbach View Post
    I beg to differ. You are correct that the average " 'Murrican" isn't really familiar with the Bible. But they don't have to be. They have the christian zionist tv evangelists who read it for them. Or the leaders of the mega churches. Or most "evangelical" churches generally. Watch the "700 Club" and you will hear that biblical quote frequently.
    No lack of evangelicals here, I'll give you that. They have distinctly stronger neo-con tendencies than Catholics, for example, but the ones you just mentioned are the worst of the worst and thankfully their audience is capped.

If Person A (a random GOP voter) gets talking to Person B about foreign policy and Person B starts going on about how it's all about our duty to protect God's chosen, Person A will likely find Person B to be a bit of a religious kook. The kooks might be vocal, but the prime reason any goyim support war or Israel is because the Zionist media has them convinced it's rational from a national security standpoint. It's really a bit hard to explain to a non-American how well so many people are brainwashed to take the kosher stance on this issue.

A short list of unnerving signs of the brainwashing, all items related to national security:
    • Israel itself, the IDF, and Mossad all feature prominently in American espionage/military fiction, always on the right side if not angelic. Best example at this time is the show NCIS, whose writers went out of their way to include a highly improbable female Mossad agent as a main character.
    • Virtually all members of militias are White, very many did serve in the US military, and all pledge loyalty to the Constitution, which does nominally make them legal. It's known that some Jewish civilians train with IDF veterans on our soil in order to "fight terrorism". This doesn't get much attention, though it has been documented by the MSM and noone questioned the obvious.
    • Post-Jonathan Pollard, many people in sensitive positions with the federal government are allowed to retain dual US-Israeli citizenship. OTOH just having family in Russia might keep you out of the Navy SEALs.
    Hope that gives you an idea of how pervasive the "Israel is our little brother" thing is. It. Is. Bad.

Last Online
    17 Hours Ago @ 12:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Vagrant
    Politics
    Nativism/Nationalism
    Religion
    Summum bonum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EQ Fighter View Post
    Regan had a real opponent in the USSR, that is a bit different than Afghanistan and Iraq.
    Reagan was in Afghanistan and Iraq. Remember us arming the Mujahideen under Carter and then Reagan in Operation Cyclone and playing both sides in the Iran-Iraq war?

The worst of the current problems originate in the post WW2 situation.
    I think some of our problems have deeper roots than WWII in and of itself and actually led up to it, but the worst of it was caused by our actual involvement in WWII and the accompanying fallout.

Last Online
    59 Minutes Ago @ 05:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    Married
    Politics
    Third Position
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by odin the wanderer View Post
    Who cares what the law says you have to do when your country is occupied?
    I agree. But law is the law, whether we agree or not. I was just showing that it was perfectly legal. Personally, I wouldn't just surrender because I heard the Wehrmacht had, I would fight to the death.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Italy (unverified Gothic heritage), Bavaria & Greater Germany, Great Britain, Sweden, Lithuania
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Montana Montana
    Single adult
    Politics
    Third Positionism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krähe View Post
    I agree. But law is the law, whether we agree or not. I was just showing that it was perfectly legal. Personally, I wouldn't just surrender because I heard the Wehrmacht had, I would fight to the death.
    I see what you mean. The Nazis prosecuted after the war mostly weren't charged for killing resistance fighters, though. I remember reading in The Forgotton Soldier by Wehrmacht veteran Guy Sajer that Russian partisans were treated differently from regulars because they weren't protected by the laws of war; they were left to the mercy of SS-Einsatzgruppen rather than the more-lenient Heer soldiers.

To directly address the OP, the above applies to America too. The hype about American "war crimes" is built on thin air; international law gives Taliban/al-Qaida types no protection at all. Nationalists should concentrate on the causes of the war and ramifications for our folk rather than the irrelevant means by which the war is fought. The Zionists are only doing what Western governments have always done to insurgents and terrorists.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 1st, 2012 @ 10:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Celto Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotland, Switzerland, Wales
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    We are the only people being fooled here: the majority of American citizens. The remainder of the Worlds countries comprehend reality only too perfectly. Buddhists, hindos have a name for it: karma by which christians are reaping what they sow for Centuries, the CIA brings about these adverse consequences, and until we realize the actual facts of it and accept it on a masse scale we are forever doomed to perpetual terrorization against us/ wars and the undisguised contempt of the remainder of the World.

We never learn from history taught in our history books, and even though its been propagandized and sanitized for the effective implementation of masse consumption technique's such as which we have observed in past societies, there are still lessons that could be learned which are having no effect due to massive propaganda which blocks them being disseminated to the populous.

Actual real history is another matter entirely/ That which has been kept hidden away from us in order to preserve and perpetuate the illusion of living in a land for the plenty. This has become a conceptual device which we are fooled and coerced into buying and never questioning as critical thought about these matters is purposely closed of from the beginning of our collective indoctrination. If true history was learned by all citizens openly there would be rioting everywhere which is what our government fears most of all.

Last Online
    59 Minutes Ago @ 05:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Germany
    Country
    Married
    Politics
    Third Position
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by odin the wanderer View Post
    I see what you mean. The Nazis prosecuted after the war mostly weren't charged for killing resistance fighters, though.
    Yeah I know. But Germany has certainly been morally charged with the 'crime' since 1945.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Montana Montana
    Single adult
    Politics
    Third Positionism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krähe View Post
    Yeah I know. But Germany has certainly been morally charged with the 'crime' since 1945.
    But of course.

The German people are expected to hate themselves doubly: for being Europeans, and for being Germans. No other nation has been charged with so much in the past 100 years, and you know why.

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Coillearnach View Post
    Reagan was in Afghanistan and Iraq. Remember us arming the Mujahideen under Carter and then Reagan in Operation Cyclone and playing both sides in the Iran-Iraq war?
    Carter wanted a "Peace Treaty" with the Joo Commies, Regan denied them that.

The USSR was a Cultural Jewish Crock of $hit, that was armed with 45,000 nuclear warheads. They had to be taken down even if it came down to arming Muslims.

Had the US simply stayed out of WW2 that problem would have been finished off by Germany.

On the other hand, there would likely have been some sort of Cold War with Germany.

Really it all boils down to what WE, I mean Germanic nations do to mop up the Judaic/Leftist Globalist BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Coillearnach View Post
    I think some of our problems have deeper roots than WWII in and of itself and actually led up to it, but the worst of it was caused by our actual involvement in WWII and the accompanying fallout.
    Yes those problems would be Cultural Judaism or Cultural Marxism take your pick of terms, and the filth that was brought through Eilis Island in the 1900.

Who then went on to form a fifth column to finance and promote things like the Bolshevik Revelation.

Once again WW2 would have dealt with that problem, but probably created unforeseen problems today.

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sehnsucht View Post
    It still is the torch bearer of 'liberty'. The neoliberal torch bearer.
    There is a difference between "Liberty" and "Liberal".

Liberal=Cultural Marxist
    Most likely also a lying Judaic Communist looking to create an Oligarchy with himself at the top [Burn with Fire].

Liberty=Open Systems that promote growth.
    Is ok as long as it is not given to the above Liberal or Cultural Marxist.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123