Bringing science to politics
    Religion
    Philosophical Syncretism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jana View Post
    The two Czech kids and the Romanian are definitely Gypsies. The Portuguese kids could possibly be too. The sitting polak looks mulatto.

If it wasn't for all of the Union Jack flags in the background, nobody would have ever guessed this was Britain.
    The picture shows the language they speak not the ethnicity, so yes the czech and romanian are clearly gypsies. The 2 portuguese kids are most likely from brazil, the right one looks mongoloid.

Same goes for the girl who speaks spanish who is clearly triracial from south/latin America aswell.

Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 02:45 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Vagrant
    Politics
    Nativism/Nationalism
    Religion
    Summum bonum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfaz View Post
    You are so right! My first thought was that the two Czech children are gypsies! Well, the romanian and the sitting polish kid look gypsie too.
    The sitting Polish kid struck me as part black. Maybe he is a gypsy, though.
    You're right, the Romanian girl does look gypsy. Maybe even Jewish? I'm not sure about her.

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Youth
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MCP3 View Post
    The Daily Mail uses this extreme example and the photo (if the case is factual at all, one never knows when it comes to the DM). The ~winky face~ indicates that the second layer message of the photo is to "program" the masses to get used to a "multiracial Britain" in the future. That multiracial, that Whites become a tiny minority as displayed in the pic---something which will happen in your lifetime in America and all Oversea outposts of the BE, in SA already established fact.
    I know, that's why I used the term 'winky face', I was being light-hearted. I wasn't attacking you or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by BjrK View Post
    The picture shows the language they speak not the ethnicity, so yes the czech and romanian are clearly gypsies. The 2 portuguese kids are most likely from brazil, the right one looks mongoloid.

Same goes for the girl who speaks spanish who is clearly triracial from south/latin America aswell.
    I know it was just language not ethnic background. (That black kid that speaks Swiss/French does not look mixed.) I was just guessing what they were. Forgot all about Brazilians.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BjrK View Post

Then the English/Irish girl is probably fully Irish. She probably grew up with both Irish Gaelic and English spoken around the house. So... this English classroom has zero English kids in it.

I think the sitting Polish kid looks like a Mulatto. He has the same skin-tone as the Spanish speaker two rows above him.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, August 15th, 2019 @ 03:11 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    England & Norway
    Subrace
    Faelid + Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-M405
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Property management
    Politics
    Germanic Preservation
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfaz View Post
    Moreover when now I am seeing this picture and I am not believing this. Is this England at all?

This is a familiar sight to me, it looks similar to the demographic of the elementary school I attended. Don't take this the wrong way but it was good for me, as I came to realize early on that I was different and to search for my proper identity although as a young child my racial slurs and fights were just seen as kids being kids. When I hit 6th grade I was expelled for a racial fight and that put me in a situation where I felt I had to not be racist if I wanted to succeed in school and later life. Junior high was just awful and I came out of it with punk rock/oi!, which made these leanings even worse but at the end of high school I faced the real world of working and parenthood. Parenthood (and black metal ) really brought out the inherent racial consciousness I had to suppress in order to function. I now have several healthy kids with an anglo-german woman.

These situations look bleak, but they can have a positive result for our folk.
    Global Similarity: Northern Europeans

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,394 Posts
    the second layer message of the photo is to "program" the masses to get used to a "multiracial Britain" in the future.
    Yes, MCP3, this is spot-on!

Such papers as the Daily Mail are trying to desensitise us to this phenomenon by regularly producing articles such as this. I must have read at least a dozen or so, many of which have been posted here on Skadi, just over the past few months and eventually the shock threshold is raised to the point where the general public are no longer outraged by what they are seeing.

Of course, the Daily Mail will imply that it is 'concerned' by this situation and many will infer that this must be the case simply by virtue of them mentioning it. I really don't see any evidence of this though. Where is the acknowledgement that Powell was right, the calls to support Nationalism or the denunciation of multiculturalism? There are none! The article is written in a very matter-of-fact, neutral sort of tone, merely discussing how these children are being accommodated via the use of translators etc.. It reads almost as though this sort of development is perfectly 'normal' and they certainly don't condemn it in any way. In fact, the only judgement expressed is praise for the school's good exam results (subliminal message: Multi-culti raises educational standards )

I'm afraid the DM's mission has always been to highlight those issues that they know will enrage their readership but they will always oppose the solution, as their numerous and regular attacks on the BNP clearly prove. This is precisely how we came to see photos like the one shown - because the DM has been busy for the past 2/3 generations shouting down all the 'Nazis' who dared to denounce the direction in which we were heading!!! At this point, I could mention that its editorial staff is full of Jews but that would be tantamount to stating the obvious.

Anyway, it's no doubt kept a few million citizens reassured all these years to think that the DM is representing their views and the lefties will no doubt continue to scream that the DM is a 'racist, far-right' newspaper in order to maintain this illusion. In fact, nothing could be farther from the truth and this particular rag, perhaps more than any other, has played a major role in ushering in the post-White society that is now almost upon us here in the UK. Their next step is to condition the minds of the population to this fait accompli by portraying is as no big deal, but TBH they've already done the hardest part by stifling any opposition to what they knew was taking place all along and it will be child's play to now get the average Joe to accept it!

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 08:14 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigyn View Post
    What an unbelievably tragic photo. I feel bad for the lone English girl in that multicultural chaos, one wonders if this is even England at all. There's a saying that one picture equals a thousand words, and this is a perfect example.
    There is also an Afrikaans-speaking kid (not pictured), which I expect to be white. Fleeing from one hellhole infested by Negroes to arrive at another...
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    The two Czech kids are almost certainly Gypsies, as is the Romanian girl.

The sitting Polish kid is a mulatto, not a Gypsy. Since the Poles are one of the more exogamous immigrant groups, that kid is almost certainly the product of a Polish single mother and an African.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    Then the English/Irish girl is probably fully Irish. She probably grew up with both Irish Gaelic and English spoken around the house.
    How common is the Gaelic language? My impression was that the average Irish person doesn't speak it, and that Gaelic is a semi-dead archaic language akin to Latin.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    The two Czech kids are almost certainly Gypsies, as is the Romanian girl.
    The Romanian girl is probably Romani. Since the admittance of Bulgaria and Romania into the EU the gypsy population of London has increased sevenfold. The same could be said for the two Czech children, although I have worked alongside ethnic Czechs with an equally dark complexion.

How common is the Gaelic language? My impression was that the average Irish person doesn't speak it, and that Gaelic is a semi-dead archaic language akin to Latin.
    Sigurd’s supposition is likely to be accurate, though the extent to which she will have been exposed to the Irish Gaelic language is likely to be quite limited. Judging from the appearance of the young girl I believe it’s safe to assume that at least one of her parents is wholly Irish. It is my guess that the young girl is acquainted with the basics of the language, perhaps capable of uttering three or four consecutive sentences at most. Although those of Irish ancestry are usually proud of their Celtic heritage, they rarely go to the effort of preserving their culture. Drinking stout and nibbling on the occasional slice of potato bread is usually enough for most Irish descendants.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Catholic schools aren't going to have many British students. What surprises me more is that most of them are of ethnicities that also shouldn't be practising Catholicism. I don't see this as altogether tragic. There's at least the positive that there's no English minority there in that class pictured to imbibe an alien culture and to see minorityhood as a norm to acclimatize to.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast