Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts

Germ Theory And Depopulation

GERM THEORY AND DEPOPULATION

I want to straighten out the thinking of many people who look at germs as the primary vehicle for reducing the global population. These are the people who continue to say, against all evidence, that the “pandemics” of the last few decades stemmed from deadly bio-engineered germs launched to kill massive numbers of people.

First and foremost, the “pandemics” were duds. West Nile, SARS, bird flu, swine flu. Even overblown estimates of swine flu deaths, worldwide, eventually settled in at about 20,000.

By comparison, according to the same organization that pegged the swine flu death total, the World Health Organization (WHO), annual deaths from ordinary non-pandemic seasonal flu range from 300,000 to 500,000.

Odd that swine flu is called a pandemic, while ordinary flu is ignored. Odd? Absurd.

In the spring of 2009, as documented by Peter Doshi in the BMJ, two very curious things happened at WHO: with only 20 confirmed cases of swine flu, that’s 20, WHO declared swine flu a level-6 pandemic, which is the highest threat level possible; and at the same time, in Orwellian fashion, WHO revised its definition of “level-6 pandemic,” so that it no longer required severe devastation and large numbers of deaths. WHO could declare a germ was a horrible global threat, regardless of whether it was causing any real harm.

If that doesn’t raise red flags, nothing will. Swine flu was a PROPAGANDA OPERATION, plain and simple, aimed at scaring populations and driving them to get vaccines. That was the op. And it failed. In fact, the op was exposed (by yours truly and others) as a sham and a con. Millions of people online caught on. It was a devastating defeat for WHO, the CDC, and the medical cartel.

Let’s go deeper. In general, so-called contagious diseases are caused, not by germs, but by IMMUNE SYSTEMS THAT ARE TOO WEAK TO FIGHT OFF THOSE GERMS.

When we put the cart and the horse in proper alignment, things become clear. I fully realize this isn’t as sexy as talking about bio-engineered gene sequences in viruses, but the cart and horse must be understood.

GERMS ARE A COVER STORY.

What do they cover up?

The fact that immune systems are the more basic target for depopulation and debilitation of populations.

In a recent piece, I went over this situation vis-a-vis Third World countries, where contaminated water supplies, lack of basic sanitation, overcrowding, severe malnutrition and starvation, stolen fertile land, and Western medicines and vaccines are the real vectors that attack and destroy the immune system on a chronic basis—thereby enabling MANY germs, OTHERWISE HARMLESS, to continually cause deadly infections.

But 30 years ago, it appeared that a new germ had come on the scene, a germ which was, in fact, attacking the immune system directly and lethally. HIV.

In my first book, AIDS INC. (1988) — which is a bonus included as an e-book in my new collection THE MATRIX REVEALED, I explored the research behind HIV. The bogus, incompetent, ego-driven, misapplied, intentionally false research. The research that made HIV the most feared germ in human history.

I showed there was absolutely no reason to believe that HIV was mounting any attack on immune systems. I showed that the tests for the presence of HIV were completely unreliable and misleading, and the drugs to treat HIV were killers.

This was an important undertaking, because with HIV, the whole notion of the germ theory of disease had escalated to new heights. A single germ was being blamed for immune suppression, from New York to Kampala.

With more laypeople and researchers becoming aware of the centrality of the germ-conquering natural immune system, the medical cartel played a trump card:

IT SAID IT HAD DISCOVERED A NEW GERM THAT WOULD CRASH THE IMMUNE SYSTEM.

IT SAID: ALL YOUR IDEAS ABOUT THE IMMUNE SYSTEM ARE USELESS. THE IMMUNE SYSTEM CAN’T “REPLACE DOCTORS AND DRUGS” BY WARDING OFF GERMS IF IT IS BEING DESTROYED BY HIV. YOU SEE? A SINGLE GERM IS MORE POWERFUL THAN THE WHOLE IMMUNE SYSTEM. THE GERM IS THE REAL PROBLEM. WE WIN, YOU LOSE.

That was their play. That was their game. That was their LIE. Actually, HIV wasn’t destroying or harming a single immune system on the planet, lies work when you have a whole propaganda system at your disposal.

The cartel had to cut off other competing theories that could move to center stage. The most important of these theories would focus on the immune system and how to strengthen it NATURALLY. This is an area in which the medical cartel has zero answers.

THIS is why the medical cartel is at war with natural health, which does have answers for building immune systems. THIS is why the FDA, a rogue criminal agency, is relentlessly attacking nutritional supplements, which can improve immune function. THIS is why the Codex group is making war against natural health. THIS is why WHO and the CDC must continue to invent and promote fake pandemics “caused by germs.” THEY ARE DEFENDING THEIR TURF BY ALL MEANS AVAILABLE.

This turf is founded on the central lie of germ-caused disease. The lie must be presented as truth. It must be told over and over again, in larger terms, in more frightening terms.

We have this pandemic. We have that pandemic. We have anther pandemic. Germs, germs, germs. Their propaganda.

Some years ago, I was invited to speak at a conference about my medical investigations. I talked about bird flu and SARS as phony epidemics. I spoke about the need to focus on the immune system and how to strengthen it. I noticed a preponderance of very fat people in the crowd. On their desks, they had full spreads of McDonalds and giant containers of Coke.

When the Q&A period came, they began peppering me with questions about all sorts of exotic and covert bio-weapons that might be in use and aimed at the population. I readily acknowledged that a few of these were out there. But I also stressed the importance of building strong immune systems.

My message began to get through, but judging by the squeamish expressions on the faces of the attendees, it wasn’t happy smiley message.

Is it possible to design various weapons that can sneak in under the immune system’s radar? Yes. Does this mean there is no need to understand what the medical cartel is really doing, day after, year after year, as the bodies pile up? Does this mean one should forget about trying to create a stronger immune system, since it might not be useful against certain exotic strategies? No.

Do you want to know the primary medical weapon that can, in fact, sneak in under the radar of the immune system?

The weapon that is hidden in plain view?

It’s vaccines. I’m not talking about strange biowar-engineered vaccines planted with super-secret elements.

I’m talking about run-of-the-mill every-day vaccines that are used across the world.

Because they are injected directly into the body, they bypass a number of normal layers of the body’s immune-defense system. They get into the bloodstream. Some of them cross the blood-brain barrier.

Now you are talking about a whole different scenario. This isn’t germs floating in the air or inherently existing in the body. This is a medical artifact, based on completely false science, whose effects are considerable and powerful, precisely because the route is injection.

Germs are injected. Chemicals are injected. Contaminated debris is injected.

A conspiracy doesn’t have to be extraordinarily arcane, complex, and super-secret to be devastating.

It can be, but it doesn’t have to be.

Some people are so enamored of the arcane, complex, and super-secret that they don’t care about the truth that is staring at them from across the table.

I’ll tell you something arcane and complex: the psychology by which the bigger and bigger and bigger lies, told right out in the open, are swallowed or ignored. This is a VERY interesting field of study, and I’ve been studying it ever since I wrote AIDS INC. in 1988. I had to.

Speaking as a reporter, it’s fascinating when you absolutely have the goods and deliver mind-boggling stories and revelations, when you think THIS IS IT, when you know this will torpedo the corrupt system down to its core…it’s fascinating to watch the response of blank faces.

I wish this experience for all of you. It’s tremendously instructive. It tells you so much more about mind control than all the hidden information about CIA MKULTRA. It tells you much about the human mind.

It’s why I decided to devote a great deal of time to investigating what has come to be called The Matrix. Now THAT’S complex.

Jon Rappoport

Hundhedensk "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Håløyg
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    307 Posts
    Let’s go deeper. In general, so-called contagious diseases are caused, not by germs, but by IMMUNE SYSTEMS THAT ARE TOO WEAK TO FIGHT OFF THOSE GERMS.
    In the west we have trouble with germs becoming more resistant to medicine and harder to combat. It's true that too much cleanliness could give you allergies, and it's good to be exposed to some dirt. We use a lot of vaccines and medicines and it's a cold war between us and bacteria.

THIS is why the medical cartel is at war with natural health
    Indeed, cash is king. Many natural remedies could be used. Weed is an excellent painkiller for people on chemo for example. Much of the natural stuff will give none or considerably fewer side effects than pharmaceutical medicine.
    But we have to be wary of alternative medicine.

Swine flu was a PROPAGANDA OPERATION, plain and simple, aimed at scaring populations and driving them to get vaccines.
    This article reeks. Vaccines are good, and have saved many lives. My fathers mother lost 4 siblings to tuberculous, now that sickness is rid from Norway. The author completely missed the point with SARS and the swine influence, what was worrying was what might happen if we got some bad mutations. I didn't get the vaccines, they were not even sure if they would work on other versions. What I wish I did though, was to get stocks in the company that produces Tamiflu.

A friend of mine lives in Germany (He's originally British), and his neighbors were horrified he would let his children play outside bare-feet in the cold. They said the kids would get sick... So what? Kids need to get sick so their bodies can produce antibodies. Humanity has had wet feet for large parts of history, and we're still here. Feet have declined in healthiness, we use shoes too much and the shoes are insulating us from the environment. Even though people were warm on their feet before it didn't necessarily mean they were dry.

The author also fails to provide a single scientific study to back his claims.

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 11:48 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    545 Posts
    In some countries more people died of the vaccines against swine flu than did on swine flu itself. There have also been reports about that there have been two different vaccines, one safe for the elites and one that was in itself dangerous. The large scale reports on that prevented it from being used in Germany, the whole order was cancelled.

I'd strongly recommend to avoid Tamiflu (and the replacement products too). The more antibiotics we use, the more immune the bacteries will become.

There's also hint that the EHEC virus was fabricated in a lab, it's a mixling of two different substrands (one of them uncommon in Europe) and it's immune to standard broad band antibiotics too, against all 6 versions commonly used in hospitals.

http://uncensored.co.nz/2011/06/07/e...l-translation/

I had another article on that, cant find it right now where this was pointed out in more detail.

Also interesting with the EHEC (an E.coli) panic was that the intestinal germ allegedly spread by food, trashing half the harvest of Spain (bailout anyone?) with food worth billions destroyed for a not proven epidemic, which at the end was blamed on sprouts that mysteriously only affected northern Germany at first (asiatic sprouts of an importer who sells his stuff in all of Germany...), and as the article said, most likely has been injected into the water supply and did not spread with sprouts. Mysteriously too the route of infection has never been investigated in regards to through human to human contact, which though is the common way of infection of Ebola/E-coli.

During the 2009 swine flu an Austrian Journalist sues the WHO for crimes against humanity (planned massmurder) and Bio-Terrorism (in German)
    http://www.mmnews.de/index2.php?opti..._pdf=1&id=3197

There are more examples like this, where the viruses and germs have been produced in labs in order to prop up the sales of vaccines.

Also food has lost much of its vitamins and minerals:

Have Fruits and Vegetables Become Less Nutritious?
    Because of soil depletion, crops grown decades ago were much richer in vitamins and minerals than the varieties most of us get today

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...nutrition-loss

This is on one hand due to soil depletion, but maybe also due to the seeds. Most veggies and crops seeds are sold exclusively by mega distributors, and from the harvest no new seeds can be won because they're made infertile. Just look at all the patented potato sorts GMOed to produce 'standard size and form potatoes'. If you grow veggies or crops for the market and not just your neighbors, you will have to use these because the wholesale trade markets wont buy anything else.

Sure, vaccines against Tuberculosis, Polio whatever are good, but vaccines shouldnt be used for everything like flus. We should rather heavily limit the abuse of vaccines. Meat contains vaccines and antibiotics in high amounts already because of "preventive use", docs throw vaccines and antibiotics after you when you just need a day or two off due to a normal flu, it's everywhere and in everything, plus all the pesticides and fungicides and what have you.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature