View Poll Results: Who will win Euro 2012?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Poland

0 0%
  • Greece

0 0%
  • Russia

2 4.17%
  • Czech Republic

0 0%
  • Germany

23 47.92%
  • Netherlands

5 10.42%
  • Denmark

2 4.17%
  • Portugal

0 0%
  • Italy

2 4.17%
  • Spain

8 16.67%
  • Croatia

0 0%
  • Ireland

2 4.17%
  • England

3 6.25%
  • France

0 0%
  • Sweden

0 0%
  • Ukraine

1 2.08%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516

Thread: Euro 2012

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    Yus Spain wins! Go cry Batotelli you moronic imbecile - 4-0 bitch! Good to see a team win that doesn't use imported third-world strikers. Italy get what they deserve for having those two butt-uglies on their team.
    With you all the way here!

That was some display by the Spanish and it was really good to see Italy chasing shadows during the second half The better team undoubtedly won, playing the sort of fluid football that is good for the game as opposed to the more turgid style of the Italians.

The only thing that spoilt it for me was that Balotelli didn't throw a mega-wobbler and get sent off He was 'losing it' a bit towards the end of the game though and then got involved in some pushing and shoving with the officials as he left the field. He then came back crying

Personally, I think Balotelli is mentally unstable and will do something very serious one day! I get sick of hearing commentators excusing his appalling behaviour on the basis of his 'fine talent', which gives the wrong message and I'm sure they indulge him that little bit more because he's black

Last Online
    Saturday, July 7th, 2018 @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    So it's already over again.

Too bad we had to lose the way we did against Italy with someone like Balotelli scoring. At least Spain humiliated them in the final game and he wasn't able to score again. Well done Spain.

Looking back I feared even more politically correct propaganda with the event taking place in Poland and the Ukraine. But it was nice to see that the small german minorities left in rural Schlesien are still loyal to Deutschland and continue to cultivate their traditions.

Schlesien EM 2012

I liked how one of them compared their village to a famous gallic village.
    (but the presenter/host was rather annoying)

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    Very informative, Heinrich!

It's great to see local customs still going strong and a couple of people on the video even had their traditional Silesian vuvuzelas with them

Last Online
    Saturday, August 4th, 2018 @ 03:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid/Atlantid
    Country
    Dominion of Canada Dominion of Canada
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Traditionalist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Spain is clearly the best international side on the planet right now and fully deserved to win this tournament. It was nice to see them do it by bringing the Italians back to reality in devastating fashion. I think Germany would have put up a better fight, and the final certainly would have been more balanced, but from what we've seen the outcome would probably mirror their last two meetings. The ominous thing is that this Spanish squad will remain largely intact going into the 2014 World Cup, and while one can't fault Spain for being a great team, football will get a little tedious if they dominate that as well. It's still early days, but I'd say the favourites for 2014 are Spain, Brazil, and Germany. Hopefully this current rising generation of German players can "mature", as observers keep remarking, and grab what will be their best chance at international glory in years (this time around was just too early).

Godwinson is entirely correct about Balotelli; that meltdown at the end of the match, when he stormed off the pitch and assaulted some of the Italian staff in the process, is evidence of an extremely dangerous side to him. Even by negro standards he has shown an exceptional ability to lose control and revert to ape behaviour. As for his "talent", I haven't seen it - he's a goal poacher who waits for long passes and hopes they aren't offside. His finishing during regular play has been dismal and desperate to the point of hilarity.

Aka thecryingorc
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 19th, 2019 @ 01:44 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Single adult
    Politics
    Small-c conservative
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    Personally, I think Balotelli is mentally unstable and will do something very serious one day! I get sick of hearing commentators excusing his appalling behaviour on the basis of his 'fine talent', which gives the wrong message and I'm sure they indulge him that little bit more because he's black

And he's just announced his (white, of course) girlfriend is expecting a child. Lucky kid, eh?

Of course, if he was an ordinary man on the street he'd be called out by the media for being the lunatic that he is, and would probably be in jail by now. But he's a famous footballer, so perversely the more he behaves badly the more praise will be heaped upon him.

Throws darts at another player? Nearly burns his house down? Oh, what a character

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516