View Poll Results: Who will win Euro 2012?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Poland

0 0%
  • Greece

0 0%
  • Russia

2 4.17%
  • Czech Republic

0 0%
  • Germany

23 47.92%
  • Netherlands

5 10.42%
  • Denmark

2 4.17%
  • Portugal

0 0%
  • Italy

2 4.17%
  • Spain

8 16.67%
  • Croatia

0 0%
  • Ireland

2 4.17%
  • England

3 6.25%
  • France

0 0%
  • Sweden

0 0%
  • Ukraine

1 2.08%
Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2012

Last Online
    Saturday, August 4th, 2018 @ 03:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid/Atlantid
    Country
    Dominion of Canada Dominion of Canada
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Traditionalist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Euro 2012

It's that time again!

Who do you think will be taking it?

Personally, I'll be supporting England, but I think this is Germany's year.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 05:01 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts
    Naturally I'm going to support Germany, albeit with a bit of a disgruntled face, since it's not really that much of a German team playing anymore, but I expect many of you, especially the English, will be sharing the same woes.

In addition, I'll make a point of again supporting the Germanic nation with the whitest, most Germanic squad. This is, barely surprising, for the second time in a row, Denmark. Both are caught in probably the deadliest "Group of Death" an international footballing competition has seen in a long, long time. Any of Denmark, Germany, The Netherlands or Portugal could go out in the group stage, and whoever makes it through that group will be a sure candidate for the final.

Personally, I think this is going to be Germany's year again this time around, though I'm thinking England resp. The Netherlands might have their chances too. I'll be conservative and not particularly brainy in predicting the Italians to fail miserably. ()
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Saturday, July 7th, 2018 @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Of course I will support Germany as well, but I wouldn't bet too much money on our team.

Could be difficult to play now that their backbones have been surgically removed.

Lost in Melancholia
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siđr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    I´m rooting for Germany, of course. The team has some immigrants but compared to some other teams like France it´s not the worst case scenario. Most players are still native Germans and I hope that some of the immigrants like Khedira or Boateng play so bad that they are removed from the starting eleven and substituted by ethnic German players.

The most interesting party will be Germany vs. Holland! I hope Germany and an other Germanic country survives the group, either Denmark or Holland. I prefer Denmark! Sorry Kaskopps!

Quote Originally Posted by Heinrich Harrer View Post
    I read about it. The good thing about the visit was that not all players of the team visited the KZ but only 3 or 4 players. Klose, Podolski and Lahm, as far as I know - and Löw of course. The rest stayed at the hotel.

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Württemberg, Franconia and I recently discovered old ancestors in Saxony
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden-Wuerttemberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thusnelda View Post

I read about it. The good thing about the visit was that not all players of the team visited the KZ but only 3 or 4 players. Klose, Podolski and Lahm, as far as I know - and Löw of course. The rest stayed at the hotel.
    None of them should have visited. What does a football team have to do with the Lolocaust? I think it's outrageous they more or less "had" to go there.

I keep my fingers crossed for Deutschland, of course. Though I'm pretty sure we won't win, we usually end up as second or third. Second is first loser.

Merkel hands out money like clowns hand out balloons at a party.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 05:01 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Germaid View Post
    None of them should have visited. What does a football team have to do with the Lolocaust? I think it's outrageous they more or less "had" to go there.
    Well, judging from those players that went, the delegation appears to have an average IQ of about 75. Gifted footballers that they are, when it comes to brains, they're about as useful as a bird in playing chess, you know the rest of the analogy.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Sunday, September 8th, 2019 @ 05:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Prussia/Flandern
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Art Director
    Politics
    Right Wing
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thusnelda View Post
    I´m rooting for Germany, of course. The team has some immigrants but compared to some other teams like France it´s not the worst case scenario. Most players are still native Germans and I hope that some of the immigrants like Khedira or Boateng play so bad that they are removed from the starting eleven and substituted by ethnic German players.

The most interesting party will be Germany vs. Holland! I hope Germany and an other Germanic country survives the group, either Denmark or Holland. I prefer Denmark! Sorry Kaskopps!

They probably brought over the half-poles and germans there to make a political statement. I agree that this has nothing to do with the Lolocaust. I just hope my favorite Schweinsteiger didn't appear in this cartoon...

Grand Member
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    I've been following the pre-tournament drama of the England team, and in particular the Rio Ferdinand affair.

This mongrel stated that he wouldn't play in the same team as John Terry, who *allegedly* racially insulted his half-brother, Anton Ferdinand. Thinking that Terry would be dropped as a result, it was Ferdinand himself who was left out of the squad so his ploy backfired quite spectacularly

Now there are 'ant-racist' groups campaigning on Ferdinand's behalf and all kinds of veiled accusations being made against the England manager Good for him though - he's already got half a dozen coons in the squad, which is bad enough without them dictating which Whites they will/won't play alongside in a major competition!!!

The last I heard, Ferdinand was on Twitter telling the whole world what a 'victim' he is

Aka thecryingorc
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 19th, 2019 @ 01:44 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Single adult
    Politics
    Small-c conservative
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    I've been following the pre-tournament drama of the England team, and in particular the Rio Ferdinand affair.

This mongrel stated that he wouldn't play in the same team as John Terry, who *allegedly* racially insulted his half-brother, Anton Ferdinand. Thinking that Terry would be dropped as a result, it was Ferdinand himself who was left out of the squad so his ploy backfired quite spectacularly

Now there are 'ant-racist' groups campaigning on Ferdinand's behalf and all kinds of veiled accusations being made against the England manager Good for him though - he's already got half a dozen coons in the squad, which is bad enough without them dictating which Whites they will/won't play alongside in a major competition!!!

The last I heard, Ferdinand was on Twitter telling the whole world what a 'victim' he is
    Overreacting to racial abuse is becoming something of a negro trademark. Fair enough if they're being physically abused, but if some black guy called me a white c*nt I would laugh it off and walk away, and I think most on here would do the same. Funnily enough, if I was "racially abused" by a negro, I have a feeling the police wouldn't be as quick to follow up on it somehow. A poor wee subjugated negro being racially abused always makes for a good headline these days.

As for Euro 2012, I've fallen out of love with football quite a bit over the past few years, but if I had to choose I'd probably go for Russia. Not Germanic, but as far as I'm aware most of their squad is comprised of native Russians. I don't think their fans would stand for a negro being called up somehow

Last Online
    Saturday, August 4th, 2018 @ 03:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid/Atlantid
    Country
    Dominion of Canada Dominion of Canada
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Traditionalist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post

I'm so sick of hearing about Rio Ferdinand; there's no story here, this isn't news. Rio is a race hustler stirring up trouble in the England team for the benefit of himself and Anton. He made it clear that he would not play alongside Terry, then changed his tune and made himself out to be a conciliatory figure. We know what would have happened had Terry and Ferdinand been featured in the same team, and seeing as how Terry has been convicted of nothing, he should be afforded the benefit of the doubt.

England has a serious negro problem this time around, and not just in the sense that they are grossly over-represented in the national team for this tournament. I've noticed that black footballers in England, even more so than their racial counterparts in the United States, have a serious chip on their shoulder as it concerns racial issues. A few weeks ago ex-Liverpool/England John Barnes was ranting about slavery and "institutional racism", then Sol Campbell warned coloured people not to go to Ukraine for fear of being killed, and then this Ferdinand issue, etc. That, plus this whole fixation with Polish and Ukrainian racism in the media has transcended absurdity.

Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast