Thread: Could Non Whites End Mixed Race Relations?

Last Online
    Sunday, August 4th, 2019 @ 04:05 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Could Non Whites End Mixed Race Relations?

I came across this article about the Jamaican runner Usain Bolt who was criticized in the Jamaican press about his relationship with a Slovakian girl.

I have also read an article about a mixed race Indian woman who if you didn't know better you would think was all Euro (blonde hair, blue eyes) who wasn't initially accepted into the Miss India New Zealand beauty contest, and now mixed race Fijian woman who has been barred from representing Fiji in the Miss Universe contest as the locals do not consider her to represent their race.

So what I have been thinking could Political Correctness actually help our cause in this sense. We would be stoned for protesting mixed race relations but as we know "they" can say and do as they please. So do you think via their own internal peer pressure they might help to fix our problems for us?

Or do you think they will be the next target for racism correction?

http://au.sports.yahoo.com/news/arti...edia-pressure/

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-05-1...dumped/4009514

http://www.theweek.co.uk/people-news...es-nz-race-row
    I grew up on a belief of honour, courage and the old world values. The world isn't about that anymore, preferring to die a slow death of fast food and cheap thrills.

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    UK/NL/Bavaria
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    None/Unimportant
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    That is interesting and I believe the only non "white" ally that whites do have concerning this, are black females oddly enough...who usually seem to not approve of miscegenation. I don't know if that disapproval alone is enough to make white women finally say "No". Probably not.
    Sorry. I just think we are on our own on this one.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, July 12th, 2019 @ 03:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English/German combo
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Sagittarius
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    ...I have also read an article about a mixed race Indian woman who if you didn't know better you would think was all Euro (blonde hair, blue eyes) who wasn't initially accepted into the Miss India New Zealand beauty contest...
    Miss India New Zealand, Miss India Australia, when are we going to get a Miss Anglo-Saxon New Zealand, a Miss Anglo-Saxon Australia? And an all-Anglo-Saxon rugby union and rugby league team--the All-Whites! Everyone is allowed to celebrate and honour their race and ethnic and cultural origins except us!

Last Online
    Sunday, August 4th, 2019 @ 04:05 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingvaeonic View Post
    Miss India New Zealand, Miss India Australia, when are we going to get a Miss Anglo-Saxon New Zealand, a Miss Anglo-Saxon Australia? And an all-Anglo-Saxon rugby union and rugby league team--the All-Whites! Everyone is allowed to celebrate and honour their race and ethnic and cultural origins except us!
    I totally agree, those beauty contests highlight the fact that these immigrants are invaders. And that we are not allowed to celebrate our own race.

But the reason I mentioned it is it also highlights the double standards. "They" are allowed to be racist and no one says a word for fear of being labelled racist. If we speak up however we go to jail.
    I grew up on a belief of honour, courage and the old world values. The world isn't about that anymore, preferring to die a slow death of fast food and cheap thrills.

Last Online
    16 Minutes Ago @ 10:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    I have often thought about this as a possible solution. Perhaps the only way for brainwashed Whites to be convinced that race-mixing is an evil would be for them to see blacks and hispanics preaching it from every street corner. Hearing it spoken from influential celebrities of different race would also help. Such a plan would have to be well organized and become nothing less than a nationwide phenomenon in a very short time. The results would have to be immediate since our people don't have much time left before the following generations are hopelessly disconnected from their roots. Its bad enough as it is now.

We would first have to overcome the huge obstacle of actually approaching these racial others. But exactly who among them should we trust to present such a plan? Certainly not the majority of negro/hispanic males since they find mixing to be perfectly acceptable, even considering it a form of conquest or as a way to build status. Celebrities like oprah can't be used since they usually support race-mixing and are seen as traitors by the black/hispanic communities. Once they become rich and famous they normally move into White neighborhoods and hang out with White people.

I would think that the only group that can be considered as possible candidates are those who share somewhat similar goals toward preservation as we do. But this is probably a bad idea since negro/hispanic preservationists display the worst anti-White hatred. We would probably risk a violent confrontation if they do not immediately understand our good intentions. If we did get close enough for them to hear us out they may figure that we care only about the preservation of our own and just want to use them for this purpose. Even if money could be used to persuade enough of them we would still have to find someone to finance the plan. That would have to be an individual who has power and influence and I can't think of any wealthy White person that would be willing to do this.

Last Online
    Thursday, September 19th, 2019 @ 04:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    It will probably not be unambigious in its consequences, there might be a growing backlash against race mixing from the non-whites, but there might also be a backlash from white liberals against "non-white racism" as the opening post suggests. Liberals are not new to criticism against certain aspects of the non-whites that they dislike, certain muslim customs for example that collide with their feminist and gender equality ideas, and they might react in a similar fashion to a growing rejection of race mixing among non-whites. If only to ensure continued obedience from Europeans.

Rather than them upholding an increasingly blatant double standard, a double standard which isn't really necessary in the first place from the perspective of their ideology, they've simply gotten away with it for so long that there hasn't existed a reason to change, they might as well align their stance on racism to the universalist principles found in their ideology. The progressive and changing nature of cultural marxism and liberalism in various combinations allows for flexibility in these instances, and they will not be strangers to displays of indignation directed at "universal racism" instead of today's more European-focused racism-jibber-jabber.

Such a development might be helped by developments in China as it concerns their ethnic minorities and the treatment of them, as well as any potential problems with immigration.