Page 1 of 28 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Feminism / Effects and Destruction of the Family / Influence of Feminism on Germanic Culture

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Feminism / Effects of Feminism and Destruction of the Family

How do you see Feminism?

Last Online
    Thursday, November 8th, 2018 @ 04:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    student
    Politics
    Irish Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

to put it bluntly i see it as women who have bizarre ideas that they are ''oppressed'' seeking superiority over men on the premise that men already have superiority over women,i dont think equality comes into it all. i dont like them to be honest...

Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

At the risk of being "sexist", my view is that men and women are made different. It's obvious to anyone with a pair of eyes, so why pretend like they are the same.
    I don't believe women are inferior to men or vice versa.
    I believe they have evolved differently to tend to different aspects of life. Women are the one's biologically who concieve and give birth, so it's only logical that they have evolved to deal with that particular situation and are better suited to it.

In saying that I don't think every woman should be confined to the house. But it is still a big part of a woman's life and I think it should be properly acknowledged.
    One gender isn't superior over another. They both have critical roles to play and one cannot do without the other (nor would I want to do without women )

I think many Feminists are actually anti-woman.
    They want to deny everything that makes them women, things that should be celebrated. I think some of them just want to be men. Perhaps a sex change is what they really want. For others there is nothing like a good moan.

In saying all that, I do believe in being fair.
    If a woman is doing the same job as a man but getting paid less purely because of her gender then that is obviously unfair.
    But that's not feminism, that's just common sense and fair play.

So in conclusion- Feminists =

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

When woman and man are made 'equal', we will not have emancipated women; we will have perverted both sexes.
    I find it repulsive when feminists claim motherhood 'holds a woman back'; how so? It only does so from a capitalist point of view (ie. a young child often prevents a woman from working); from a healthier perspective, it does not. The expression and surfacing of maternal instincts is a very natural aspect of the female pscyhe; die-hard feminists, who smear dirt on motherhood, are, in my opinion, the ones who are holding women back from something much more important than capitalism; self-expression.

Last Online
    Monday, April 4th, 2016 @ 11:13 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried Aurelius
    When woman and man are made 'equal', we will not have emancipated women; we will have perverted both sexes.
    I find it repulsive when feminists claim motherhood 'holds a woman back'; how so? It only does so from a capitalist point of view (ie. a young child often prevents a woman from working); from a healthier perspective, it does not. The expression and surfacing of maternal instincts is a very natural aspect of the female pscyhe; die-hard feminists, who smear dirt on motherhood, are, in my opinion, the ones who are holding women back from something much more important than capitalism; self-expression.
    Well, "feminism" has become kind of a catchword nowadays. Originally "feminists" made a lot of sense - and it is certainly true that until about 30 years ago being born female was a big disadvantage. By now I think things have changed completely and women are actually better off than men unless they have to compete on the job market and have children below the age of 14.

I have found that Alice Schwarzer, the pioneer of feminism in this country by now has become the most intelligent participant on talk shows. Of course everyone else probably got more stupid over the years, but I also noticed that Schwarzer realized that the times have changed and that the only repressive force is globalization/mondialism nowadays. And globalization does not have an exclusively male face anymore.
    And all my youth passed by sad-hearted,
    the joy of Spring was never mine;
    Autumn blows through me dread of parting,
    and my heart dreams and longs to die.

- Nikolaus Lenau (1802-1850)

Real misanthropes are not found in solitude, but in the world; since it is experience of life, and not philosophy, which produces real hatred of mankind.

- Giacomo Leopardi (1798-1837)

jay-ded
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, March 12th, 2009 @ 04:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Alaska Alaska
    Writer
    Religion
    Not sheep material
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thumbs Down The Ugly Face of Feminism

THE TRUTH ABOUT FEMINISM
    © White Nationalist Baby/Family - © Women for Aryan Unity

By:Jessica - WAU California Probate USA

"Women's issues" are so contentious that it often seems easier to avoid them. Nonetheless, they are basic to all our lives, so open discussion is necessary. If the statements in this article offend you, then simply stop reading it.

The Feminist prejudice that women were morally superior to men reflect the social attitudes of the day passionately anti-male tract calling for the extermination of men.

The feminist movement is destroying traditional gender roles!

"Feminism" means so many different things that it appears to mean very little. Its advocates constantly contradict each other and themselves. In casting off feminine reserve and modesty they seem to have learned intellectual shamelessness as well. Rather than damaging feminism, its incoherence offers an easy defense against criticism: whatever the complaint, the response is that it misses the mark because feminism is really something else.

The practical aspects of gender are no less universal than the symbolic. The ties among a man, a woman, and their children have always been fundamental, and dependent for reliable functioning on a generally settled division of responsibility among the parties and therefore between the sexes. More specifically, all societies have been patriarchal, with men mainly responsible for public concerns and women for domestic matters and the care of small children. Always and everywhere men, while exercising no general right of domination, have predominated in positions of formal authority.

The universality of these differences shows them to be rooted in biology and other permanent conditions of human life. It is hard to think of anything very different that would work, given the need for stable and functional families and therefore generally settled role distinctions able to stand up to the stresses and changes of life.

A system as complex and subtle as human life cannot be reconfigured in fundamental ways merely at will. Nonetheless, opposition to gender as a principle of social order--to what is called "sexism"--is what unifies the things called "feminism." Since the opposition is absolute and categorical, feminism is in no way reformist. It treats a fundamental and evidently necessary principle of all human societies, sex-role differentiation, as an oppressive arrangement that must be abolished at whatever cost.

The aim of feminism, therefore, is to create a new kind of human being in a new form of society in which the ties among men, women and children that have always existed are to be dissolved and new ones constituted in accordance with abstract ideological demands. In place of family ties based on what seems natural and customary, and supported by upbringing and social expectation, feminism would permit only ties based on contract and idiosyncratic sentiment, with government stepping in when those prove too shaky for serious reliance. There is no reason to suppose the substitution can be made to work, let alone work well, and every reason to expect the contrary. Feminism does not care about reason, however, or even about experience of the effects of weakened family life. It is in fact ideological and radical to the core. There can be no commonsense feminism, because doing what comes naturally gets a feminist nowhere.

The harsh things that can be said about anarchism and communism can be said with yet more force about feminism, because what the latter seeks to eliminate touches us far more deeply than private property or the state. Like the other two ideologies, feminism can be presented as a lofty and necessary ideal set up in opposition to a long history of dreadful injustice. After all, things like gender that are implicated in all social life are necessarily implicated in all social injustice. Nonetheless, the practical implementation of feminism, especially by force of law, can only lead to catastrophe. Like anarchism it calls for categorical opposition to distinctions and patterns of authority people find natural, and like communism for ceaseless radical reconstruction of all aspects of life, and consequently for absolute bureaucratic control of everything. Both tendencies are thoroughly destructive, and their apparent mutual opposition does not render them harmless.

The result of the victory of feminism has been a combination of disorder and state tyranny cascading from America throughout the world, from the most immediate personal relationships to high culture and international politics.

Feminism has meant suspicion and hostility where mutual reliance is an absolute necessity. It has meant growing deceit, heartlessness and brutality in daily life, resulting in particular suffering for the weak. It has meant confusion and misery for the young, who have been deprived of stable family life and concrete ideals of adulthood. It has meant the destruction of local and popular institutions by ever more powerful and irresponsible state bureaucracies. It must therefore be opposed as a destructive fanaticism based on a gross and wilful misapprehension of human life.

It is not surprising that feminists, who misconstrue so much, misconstrue the nature of the opposition to them. Since their position requires a comprehensive and minute system of ideological regimentation they assume antifeminists must also be aspiring tyrants. They thus recreate their opponents in their own image.

In fact, to be antifeminist is simply to accept that men and women differ and rely on each other to be different, and to view the differences as among the things constituting human life that should be reflected where appropriate in social attitudes and institutions. By feminist standards all societies have been thoroughly sexist. It follows that to be antifeminist is only to abandon the bigotry of a present-day ideology that sees traditional relations between the sexes as simply a matter of domination and submission, and to accept the validity and history - of the ways in which human beings have actually dealt with sex, children, family life and so on. Antifeminism is thus nothing more than the rejection of one of the narrow and destructive fantasies of an age in which such things have been responsible for destruction and murder on an unprecedented scale. It is opening oneself to the reality of things.

Acceptance of the legitimacy and usefulness of sex roles is an exercise of ordinary good sense. Stable and functional families are necessary for a tolerable way of life, and they will not exist unless men and women each have something specific to offer that the other is entitled to rely on.

Further, the natural tendencies of the sexes are different, and life is happier when social institutions somehow reflect natural human tendencies. Nonetheless, what is in itself good sense may be quite radical from the point of view that is conventional in public at a particular time and place. Such is the state of antifeminism today. To reject feminist claims is to put oneself outside what is said to be the mainstream.

The power of feminism despite its evident irrationality shows the strength and pervasiveness of the institutions, interests and ways of thinking that support it. Its triumph has been part of the triumph of state and market over all other social powers, the culmination of a trend that has been sweeping all before it for centuries and become horrendously destructive. Government and business are feminist, ultimately because family life hems them in by establishing a principle of social order not reducible to money and state regulation. The media, the educational system, and even organized scholarship take their lead from government and business and are therefore feminist as well. No significant social authority takes an opposing view. Without exception the articulate and powerful benefit from absorption of the functions of the family by formal public institutions.

In the end feminism cannot win because it radically undermines any stable and productive ordering of private life. By disordering reproduction and childrearing it puts long-term social survival in question. It has done a great deal of damage, however, and will do much more before it destroys itself. The more explicit, articulate and successful its opponents the more damage can be prevented.

Sources:
    Scientific American: "By the Numbers: The Decline of Marriage": December 1999.
    Feminist Assault on Reasonableness - 2000
    And Justice for All (Well, Not Exactly) - 1996
    Cheerless Fantasies - 1989
    Dissenting Women- Principled Opposition to Feminism
    Gender Issues Research Center.
    "The Feminist Flaw". - 1985

Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Post Re: The Ugly Face of Feminism

Feminism is related to replacing collective spirit, folk, community with terms like individual freedom, gender issues and sexual discrimination.

European women should fight European men in this construction which doesnt accept the social and biological realities and the needs of the collective neither.

So you can use women against their community, against their men (of their folk), for the neoliberal ideology (Marxism as well) and foreign interests.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Last Online
    Monday, April 4th, 2016 @ 11:13 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

With a collapsing job market this trend can be reversed, though.
    And all my youth passed by sad-hearted,
    the joy of Spring was never mine;
    Autumn blows through me dread of parting,
    and my heart dreams and longs to die.

- Nikolaus Lenau (1802-1850)

Real misanthropes are not found in solitude, but in the world; since it is experience of life, and not philosophy, which produces real hatred of mankind.

- Giacomo Leopardi (1798-1837)

Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon
    With a collapsing job market this trend can be reversed, though.
    Thats another problem. Women are cheaper workers, if educated even in higher levels. They are often more motivated and less organized in job and are like immigrants concurrence for family fathers.

This leads in a free market to lower salaries and more jobless males which in turn leads to more working women (because family cannot survive because of lower salaries or unemployed men).

So even women which doesnt want to work and get a men which wants family have often to work to get a decent flat or house and food. (yes, even if its about such basic things)

The neoliberal economy wants women in jobs not just because of their political abuse and ideological manipulation but for cheaper work and more consumer oriented individuals as well.

And our society is so stamped by emancipation and radical egalitarian ideas that this trend cant be reversed that easily. At least not as long a political turn is not in sight imo.

If you go down with the social budget as well it means that the neoliberal plutocrats dont even have to pay for this ruined families and districts.

This is something which is not just coming from politics (in the narrower sence) and education (kindergarten, school, university) but from advertising as well if not even more.

The working and hedomatic single woman is the ideal of many spots especially for the youth.

The irony is that in Europe with growing unemployment female work and single households are propagated more than EVER!
    Thats the comination of an ideology which cannot be corrected by the establishment because it could harm the whole "egalitarian"-liberal ideology and our current economic trend. (ultraliberal economy)

Its the same with contraception. There were never less children in our Western societies but contraception is more advertised than ever.

The trend in direction of ultraliberal economy, "political correct" (terror on opinion and mind) and plural society will not be reversed by the current neoliberal establishment of plutocrats and system politicians.
    Last edited by Agrippa; Friday, May 28th, 2004 at 01:20 PM.

Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Extensive discussion and experimentation will be necessary to that end, things now impossible because of feminist laws and censorship.
    In Germany almost women only which are religious oriented can speak about anti-feminist views open in the scientific community.

Women like Christa Meves which face the main problems of our current social norms.

If you read the feminist critiques on her, its really ugly. Of course she is not right in everything, but how she is attacked in public is just ugly.
    I dont even want to think about men which would write similar things, they might have no future in the "scienitific" community any longer...

Its the same terror we experience if its about human biology, races and historical views as well.
    Last edited by Agrippa; Saturday, May 29th, 2004 at 04:13 PM.

Page 1 of 28 12345611 ... LastLast