Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    If the feds were serious about going after domestic terrorists they would take on the crips and bloods. Except the government considers those groups to be underprivileged urban youth.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germanic
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    GPWW
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EQ Fighter View Post
    LOL well what is even more hilarious is most of the black panthers were ALSO CIA and FBI, it in fact was the CIA that promoted some of the most extreme civil rights leaders in the 1960's in hopes to discredit that as well.

Unfortunately the then racist in the CIA were unsuccessful and ended up promoting the Bull S we currently have.

Honestly though it is getting about time to END all the so called "War On Terror" no matter what colour or what country they are from.

And the up side is we save ourselves a trillion dollars a year.
    Time to Get a REAL JOB CIA and FBI.
    Well, you quoted typical Alex Jones rhetorics ("All Nazi and White Supremacist groups (he means WN/NS) are government false flags").
    I do not agree to this, but i do agree to the statement that all groups are infiltrated by the Federal Government or Domestic Intel agencies. A long standing WN and veteran once estimated from his 1960s, 70s experience that up to every fourth (1 of 4) is either informant or an operative.

The good this from this: 3 of 4 are for real and are idealists to engage themselves in this struggle for the biological survival of our people.
    And the numbers are growing....everywhere, in particular the young generation does not swallow anymore what MSM and "authority figures" attempt to spoon-fed them.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Norse
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Becker View Post
    I'd expect you to take the sides of your blood that just got imprisoned for having an ideology that coincides with truth and merely taking the steps towards self-defense of their people.
    Some of them look kind of mixed.

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MCP3 View Post
    Well, you quoted typical Alex Jones rhetorics ("All Nazi and White Supremacist groups (he means WN/NS) are government false flags").
    I do not agree to this, but i do agree to the statement that all groups are infiltrated by the Federal Government or Domestic Intel agencies. A long standing WN and veteran once estimated from his 1960s, 70s experience that up to every fourth (1 of 4) is either informant or an operative.

The good this from this: 3 of 4 are for real and are idealists to engage themselves in this struggle for the biological survival of our people.
    And the numbers are growing....everywhere, in particular the young generation does not swallow anymore what MSM and "authority figures" attempt to spoon-fed them.
    Honestly man I think this is a test.

They intend on going after ALL INTENTIONAL COMMUNITIES no matter race, creed or nationality.

But to do that they need to break the ground with a "Rejected Minority".
    And that would be the "EVIL WHITE SUPREMACIST".

Fact is the infrastructure in most modern American city’s are becoming unlivable do to lack of both common sense ecological planning.

And these bastards have already revealed their hand, and that is to attack the population. A wise population would rise up while they still have time and protest these bastards in the CIA, FBI and cancel ALL FUNDING to them as well as disband and conduct a trial over "Homeland Insecurity" for constitutional crimes.

But once again the White population is behind the 8 Ball because of stupidity in other nationalities who never respected any real aspect of functional law.

Last Online
    Friday, January 25th, 2019 @ 01:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Maryland Maryland
    Religion
    My religious ways are odd.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

They look like the type you'd want to stay away from? What type is that? White working class men with beautiful, pure Germanic blood flowing their veins? I'm highly offended that the gov't would arrest such beautiful specimens, like that Combat 18 guy.
    Personally i dont care what they are like so long as they are on my side they are good for a cause, id pick an idiot skinhead over the true enemy any day, but the guy with the facial tattoos and such does look like someone id stay away from. i tend not to deal with the skinhead types because i find them annoying. Though i do think they will be useful when the time comes. I also can respect that they are doing something instead of just going on the internet or complaining.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorolf View Post
    Personally i dont care what they are like so long as they are on my side they are good for a cause, id pick an idiot skinhead over the true enemy any day, but the guy with the facial tattoos and such does look like someone id stay away from. i tend not to deal with the skinhead types because i find them annoying. Though i do think they will be useful when the time comes. I also can respect that they are doing something instead of just going on the internet or complaining.
    Just make sure that one of them is NOT a FED.
    Because as such they could be a danger, to you and those around you.

Last Online
    Monday, August 20th, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic American
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    It seems like you would have to know everyone ahead of time, and not allow newcomers.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonhardt View Post
    It seems like you would have to know everyone ahead of time, and not allow newcomers.
    Actually man if you have a small group these idiots will eventually show themselves as imposters.

It is likely that most of these are just CIA or FBI fakes, and are recruiting people off the street into their "Skin Head Bands".

Meaning the entire thing is likely a sting operation.

If you are surrounded by lairs then it is hard to tell who is not a lying.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germanic
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    GPWW
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    More news are coming out about this case.

White supremacists accused of planning for 'race war' in Florida

From top left: Christopher Brooks, Marcus Faella, Patricia Faella, Paul Jackson, Jennifer McGowan. From bottom left: Mark McGowan, Kent McLellan, Dustin Perry, Diane Steven, Richard Stockdale.

By James Eng, msnbc.com

Members of a white supremacist skinhead group called American Front trained with AK-47s, shotguns and explosives at a fortified compound in central Florida to prepare for what its reputed leader believed to be an “inevitable race war,” prosecutors said Tuesday.

According to court documents, members of American Front discussed acts of violence that included causing “a disturbance” at City Hall in Orlando, shooting at a house and attacking an anti-racist skinhead group.

At least 10 members of the group, which authorities described as a militia-styled, anti-Semitic domestic terrorist organization, have been arrested in Florida since the weekend, including at least three people on Tuesday.

The felony arrest charges include paramilitary training, attempting to shoot into an occupied dwelling, and evidence of prejudices while committing an offense. The last charge falls under Florida's hate-crimes law.

“This investigation is a result of our ongoing partnership with local law enforcement and federal agencies in a concentrated effort to stamp out hate crime in our community,” Ninth Circuit State Attorney Lawson Lamar said in a statement Tuesday.

His office said he would not comment further on the case because the investigation is ongoing.

According to a court statement from Orange County Sheriff’s Deputy Kelly Boaz filed in support of an arrest warrant, the group was led by Marcus Faella, 39, of St. Cloud, Fla. He and his wife, Patricia Faella, 36, were among those arrested over the weekend.

“Marcus Faella has been planning and preparing the AF for what he believes to be an inevitable race war. Faella has stated his intent during the race war to kill Jews, immigrants, and other minorities. Faella believes the race war will take place within the next few years based on current world events.”

Much of the information of the alleged plots came from an informant who infiltrated the group in mid-2010.

According to Boaz:

Faella viewed himself and fellow members of the American Front as “protectors of the white race.” He regularly conducted firearms, explosives and military/tactical training at his rural property in Saint Cloud and in the swamps of a Florida wildlife management area.

Faella’s remote property was surrounded by barbed wire and guarded by two pit bulls. It contained fortified entrenchments built from railroad timbers, cement piling and other materials.

Faella regularly held weapons training on his compound, where he also stored water, meals ready to eat and other survivalist-type supplies. During target practice he told participants to visualize the jugs of water they were shooting at as the heads of black people, which he referred to by the N-word.

Read more:
    http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...n-florida?lite

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Sunday, November 4th, 2018 @ 06:15 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German, Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway
    Subrace
    Keltic Nord
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Missouri Missouri
    Family
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Manufacturing
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'd expect you to take the sides of your blood that just got imprisoned for having an ideology that coincides with truth and merely taking the steps towards self-defense of their people.

We're living in an anti-white police state and that's a fact.
    I dont know their racial background and as someone said, some of them do looked mixed.

Also, I said I am not taking any sides in THIS particular story due to the fact I dont know the full details yet. The media are professionals at keeping stories like this extremely vague.

But I will say again and agree, that the charges against them are flat out ridiculous and I doubt most of them will stick.

This was just another propaganda explosion and push of racial bias the media has been spewing since the Trayvon incident.

http://sentiment.passfail.com/enriched-news/?id=861022

Take this story for example. Another blatant attack on militias and whites. And its practically the same story as the Florida group. Bogus charges and racial slander. They were all acquitted and the national news didn't even make a peep...
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."- Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12