Page 4 of 88 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 872

Thread: Explosion Rocks Norwegian PM's Office / Anders Breivik Trial

  1. #31
    Senior Member hyidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 10:44 AM
    Ethnicity
    British Isles
    Ancestry
    All over the British isles
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    National Socialist
    Religion
    Atheist
    Posts
    1,477
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I was about to say the same thing! Norway looks like a 3rd world country! Moslem's are turning Europe into the same shit hole they came from!

  2. #32
    Like nobody else
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 11:46 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Swedish and Danish
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    NS
    Posts
    689
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    This is confusing. Some of you are talking about bombs, and some of you are talking about shootings.
    A democracy is nothing more than mob rule,
    where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%.

  3. #33
    Senior Member Granraude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    Vest-Agder Vest-Agder
    Location
    Southern Norway
    Gender
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    Nationalist, yet hater of none
    Religion
    Love for Åsatru
    Posts
    902
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Because both occured.

  4. #34
    Senior Member Lydig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 @ 10:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    Nordic Union Nordic Union
    Gender
    Religion
    Protestant
    Posts
    261
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Its both, Svea!
    Kapitalisme er ikke mer til den enkelte!
    Kapitalisme er mer til enkelte!

    -Lydig

  5. #35
    Senior Member Lydig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 @ 10:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    Nordic Union Nordic Union
    Gender
    Religion
    Protestant
    Posts
    261
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    BBC has live footage! Atleast they had a couple of hours ago!
    Kapitalisme er ikke mer til den enkelte!
    Kapitalisme er mer til enkelte!

    -Lydig

  6. #36
    Like nobody else
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 11:46 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Swedish and Danish
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    NS
    Posts
    689
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Granraude View Post
    Because both occured.
    Någon lyckade överleva inne i den sprängda byggnaden och skjuter nu på folk? Yeah..

    Varför så fåordiga, som utomstående begriper man ju ingenting. Jag får helt enkelt sätta igång svensk tv nu då.
    A democracy is nothing more than mob rule,
    where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%.

  7. #37
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Žoreišar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 02:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Posts
    2,004
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,729
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    994
    Thanked in
    469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Svea View Post
    Någon lyckade överleva inne i den sprängda byggnaden och skjuter nu på folk? Yeah..
    Nei, skyteepisoden skjer på en ųy i Oslofjorden.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

  8. #38
    Senior Member hyidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 10:44 AM
    Ethnicity
    British Isles
    Ancestry
    All over the British isles
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    National Socialist
    Religion
    Atheist
    Posts
    1,477
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Show off's! English,English,English ?

  9. #39
    Senior Member Germaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 01:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Württemberg, Franconia and I recently discovered old ancestors in Saxony
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden-Wuerttemberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Gender
    Posts
    577
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersir View Post
    Oh, you don't think the goverment already know that multiculture dosn't work? Saying it dosn't work dosn't fit their agenda. The left side raises social money benefits and makes it easy for immigrants to come = cheap votes.

    The right side wants less social welfare and stricter immigration.
    I hope this sad event will cause a shift more to the right. It's outrageous, this is the result of benevolent multiculti. This can happen in all Western countries with loads of Muslims. Who will be next?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oslaf View Post
    They will pay. As sad as it is, we can only hope that this fills the West with a need for vengeance.
    Indeed, these Islam-apes must pay. Everywhere in our lands.


    I just heard it on the news and was quite surprised, I didn't see this coming. Hopefully the number of deaths will not increase any further.

  10. #40
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Žoreišar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 02:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Posts
    2,004
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,729
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    994
    Thanked in
    469 Posts
    A man who has dressed up and claimed to be a police officer has started a shooting spree on a small island called 'Utųya' in the Oslofjord, located outside of Oslo. Currently, a political youth group called AUF are holding their annual summer meeting there, with over 700 attendants.

    Utųya


    It has not been confirmed if anyone has been killed or if this incident is connected with the car bombing in Oslo.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

Page 4 of 88 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mass Shooting, Explosion Rocks Malmö
    By Bittereinder in forum Sweden
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Monday, September 26th, 2016, 05:56 PM
  2. Anders Behring Breivik Was Rejected by the Right
    By The Aesthete in forum Politics & Geopolitics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Thursday, December 15th, 2011, 11:31 AM
  3. Replies: 72
    Last Post: Thursday, September 22nd, 2011, 06:09 PM
  4. Classify Anders Behring Breivik
    By celticviking in forum Anthropological Taxonomy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011, 02:31 PM
  5. Multiculturalism Created Norwegian Terrorist Anders Behring Breivik
    By The Aesthete in forum Immigration & Multiculturalism
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: Saturday, July 30th, 2011, 10:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •