View Poll Results: Do You consider Iranians to be Europids?

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • No I do not consider Iranians as Europids.(No Exceptions)

61 38.13%
  • Yes I do consider Iranians as Europids.(No Exceptions)

27 16.88%
  • I consider most Iranians not to be Europeans but a few are(Exception made for the few)

72 45.00%
Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Consider Iranians to be Europid?

Last Online
    Sunday, July 10th, 2005 @ 10:09 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post an opinion

if titles caucasoid/europid and white can be seperated right; as caucasoid being everyone in the caucasoid sub species from spain to arabistan, iran, russia etc and label white being selectively used in order to specify a person of either baltic, slavic, germanic,hellenic, romance or celtic background then the problem might be solved. if a near easterner belongs to one of the european subraces of alpine, dinarid, nordid, med and phenotypically cant be told from a european then he may call himself white individually but not his nation as a whole. otherwise you make jews, turks and that stuff white. they are caucasoid but not white. ofcourse the whole thing can be solved when word europid is defined properly(i now assume it means caucasoid).

Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Thumbs Up Re: Do You Consider Iranians to be Europid?

Quote Originally Posted by VÄRING
    What's the problem? Europid sub-species can be anything from Irano-Afghans to Turanids to Nordids. The term doesn't imply a kinship with the peoples of Europe, of course.
    Yep.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, December 9th, 2004 @ 11:40 PM
    Subrace
    alpinid/med/armenid
    Politics
    Justice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Do You Consider Iranians to be Europid?

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Paladin
    If Turks aren't considered Europid why should Iranians be? Throughout Europe Turks are considered distinctly non-European. In Germany this is particularlly obvious. If Iranians are Europid? Why shouldn't Turks,Iraqis, and Jews also be Europid. Why shouldn't the majority of Middle Easterns be considered Europid?

In fact I'd say in general Turks,Jews, and Palestinians fellow "Middle Easterns" are more Europid than Iranians.
    You're not esspecialy bright, are you?
    Europid is a racial classification. Belonging to this taxon depends on biological characteristics. The suffix '-id' (greek origin) is to identify antropological(biological) classification. Baker's taxonomy equalizes europid to caucasoid. Thats why swedes, italians, americans, jews, iraqi, turks,gypsies, and other caucasoids(=europid) are europid(=caucasoids) if they are free of negroid and mongoloid admixture. Turks are a bit more complex because the original turanid element in their genofond (10-15%) was partly mongoloid.

European is geographical term. It refers to geography. Virtually every negroe or chimp born in Europe(the continent, geography) could be (and is) considered european. It is not connected with race(biological term) but with geography. As swedes and italians are europeans, iranians and iraqi are not europeans simply because neither Iran, nor Iraq are european(geography) countries. Turks are complicated again, because as most of Turkey is in Asia(the continent, geography) small part of the country(geography) is in Europe(geography). They could be considered both asians and europeans. Politically Turkey is considered oftentimes european country.

Thus, northern, I hope the information above was presented simple enough for your (unfortunately) europid mind (biology).

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, December 9th, 2004 @ 11:40 PM
    Subrace
    alpinid/med/armenid
    Politics
    Justice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The thread is sooo retarded stated, that I even feel like an idiot replying to it. It would be wise if the administrators remove it to the free-speech zone. Either way any intelligent poster who browse the hereby sub-forum that pretends to be high and scientific and see this joke-thread would draw negative conclusions for the the whole forum. The last option of the poll is enough for me:

Do You consider Iranians to be Europids?
    -No I do not consider Iranians as Europids.(No Exceptions)
    -Yes I do consider Iranians as Europids.(No Exceptions)
    -I consider most Iranians not to be Europeans but a few are(Exception made for the few)

Really, what kind of human being with IQ>52 would consider 'a few' iranians to be europeans, bearing in mind(mind of human with IQ>52) that Iran is asian country?
    An american?

Last Online
    Thursday, June 29th, 2006 @ 07:07 PM
    Subrace
    Irano-Afghan/Corded
    Politics
    Pan-Aryan
    Religion
    Zoroastrian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VioletOxygen
    The thread is sooo retarded stated, that I even feel like an idiot replying to it. It would be wise if the administrators remove it to the free-speech zone. Either way any intelligent poster who browse the hereby sub-forum that pretends to be high and scientific and see this joke-thread would draw negative conclusions for the the whole forum. The last option of the poll is enough for me:

Do You consider Iranians to be Europids?
    -No I do not consider Iranians as Europids.(No Exceptions)
    -Yes I do consider Iranians as Europids.(No Exceptions)
    -I consider most Iranians not to be Europeans but a few are(Exception made for the few)

Really, what kind of human being with IQ>52 would consider 'a few' iranians to be europeans, bearing in mind(mind of human with IQ>52) that Iran is asian country?
    An american?
    Yeah ! That I said the whole time. But maybe they understand you!

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VioletOxygen
    You're not esspecialy bright, are you?
    Europid is a racial classification. Belonging to this taxon depends on biological characteristics. The suffix '-id' (greek origin) is to identify antropological(biological) classification. Baker's taxonomy equalizes europid to caucasoid. Thats why swedes, italians, americans, jews, iraqi, turks,gypsies, and other caucasoids(=europid) are europid(=caucasoids) if they are free of negroid and mongoloid admixture.
    Europid=European Caucasoid. You should learn your definitions before you accuse others of being of low intelligence. You forgot to include Indians and Arabs in your List of what you consider Europid . Caucasoid is a general terminology. Europid is specifically used to refer to European Caucasoids.

Why are you defending Iranians with such Zeal?
    Last edited by Northern Paladin; Saturday, July 17th, 2004 at 03:32 AM.

Kamangir42

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Paladin
    Europid=European Caucasoid. You should learn your definitions before you accuse others of being of low intelligence. You forgot to include Indians and Arabs in your List of what you consider Europid . Caucasoid is a general terminology. Europid is specifically used to refer to European Caucasoids.

Why are you defending Iranians with such Zeal?
    You're still not quite there yet, are you? How about you look up the word "synonym" in the dictionary? Go on. You won't regret it.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 28th, 2007 @ 02:56 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/UP
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Apolitical
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I think most people agree here that Iranians are by and large Caucasoid - ie. part of the white race.

But they are not European in a sub-racial sense.

I personally think that they are on the fringe of the Caucasoid race. Just wanted to add that to my earlier statements.

Btw, so anyone got any studies on Iranian autosomal DNA?

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Polak
    I think most people agree here that Iranians are by and large Caucasoid - ie. part of the white race.

But they are not European in a sub-racial sense.

True, though I wouldn't want to equate Caucasoid with White.

Kamangir42

Would it not be easier for people of your views to ditch the term "white" and substitue "indigenous European Europid stock"? This would clear up any ambiguities and avoid inconsistencies in my opinion.

By the way Polak I will respond to you shortly. I just haven't had enough time to compose an adequate response.

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast