View Poll Results: Do You consider Iranians to be Europids?

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • No I do not consider Iranians as Europids.(No Exceptions)

61 38.13%
  • Yes I do consider Iranians as Europids.(No Exceptions)

27 16.88%
  • I consider most Iranians not to be Europeans but a few are(Exception made for the few)

72 45.00%
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Consider Iranians to be Europid?

Last Online
    Thursday, June 29th, 2006 @ 07:07 PM
    Subrace
    Irano-Afghan/Corded
    Politics
    Pan-Aryan
    Religion
    Zoroastrian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Re: Do You Consider Iranians to be Europid?

Quote Originally Posted by daniel.sakratovicz
    I have a lot of contachts with Iranians. They all are Europoid. Many of them have skulls and faces looking much more similar to northern Germans than Italians or Spaniards. I also met blond Iranians, and many have green or blue eyes.
    Sure they skull is more like northern Europeans because they are Irano-Afghan which is like the Corded type of north Europe. Also the Armenoid type which is like the Dinaric type is often found in northern Europe as Dinaric which is near to Armenoid. Hair and eye colors are from the clima. But sure there are Iranians who have fair hairs, Iran is not a whole desert it has areas where it is colder then the northest point of Europe.

Last Online
    Sunday, July 10th, 2005 @ 10:09 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

armeno/alpinoids are 99% in european pigmentation range while generally persians are not. you can fit any jew/lebanese etc in southern europe very easily but that wont make them europeans.

europid is a person of dinaric/alpine/med/nordic/east baltic primary subraces.

irano aghan? non europid caucasoid; armenoid? non europid caucasoid; orientalid? non europid caucasoid(inc. ranging sub saharan admixture). these three subraces make 98% of iranian gene pool, it therefore is mainly caucasoid non europid. persians are probably identical with gypsies and northern indians than anyone else.

here are some kurds:
    http://www.redacservices.fr/roxane/t...ltes/index.htm

proto iranians like alans sarmatians etc in history are mostly slavs etc migrating west, not persians

Last Online
    Thursday, June 29th, 2006 @ 07:07 PM
    Subrace
    Irano-Afghan/Corded
    Politics
    Pan-Aryan
    Religion
    Zoroastrian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Axelrod
    armeno/alpinoids are 99% in european pigmentation range while generally persians are not. you can fit any jew/lebanese etc in southern europe but that wont make them europeans.

europid is a person of dinaric/alpine/med/nordic/east baltic primary subraces.

irano aghan? non europid caucasoid; armenoid? non europid caucasoid; orientalid? non europid caucasoid(inc. ranging sub saharan admixture). these three subraces make 98% of iranian gene pool, it therefore is mainly caucasoid non europid. persians are probably identical with gypsies and northern indians than anyone else.

here are some kurds:
    http://www.redacservices.fr/roxane/t...ltes/index.htm

proto iranians like alans sarmatians etc in history are mostly slavs etc migrating west, not persians
    This make so much sense! LOL!!! Europid = Caucasoid but you can not understand this. Like Gypsies? Gypsies are mostly a Dravidian/European mix.
    Iranians have Armenoid/Irano-Afghan and also Dinaric and Atlanto-Med.
    What do you mean with Orientalid. About Alans"Ossetians" they are pretty looking Iranians.

Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I wouldn't compare Persians with Gypsies.
    Persians I saw were usually very tall, even the women, while Gypsies are on average probably less than 170cm.

The darker skin of the Iranians also has a lot to do with the ammount of sunlight they get.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AWAR

The darker skin of the Iranians also has a lot to do with the ammount of sunlight they get.
    i think its usually the same case with all northern near easterners except southern orientalids. i dont compare them to gypsies as an insult or something, i saw a lot of iranian peoples like baluchi,kurd, pers etc can be mistaken for gypsy.
    Last edited by Axelrod; Thursday, July 15th, 2004 at 03:43 PM.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

No, I didn't think you meant that as an insult, it's just that Iranians as a whole aren't similar to Gypsies as a whole.

It's not just the stature, but also pigmentation. I've seen Iranians and even Iraqis ( on TV ) who live here in Serbia for the last decade or so. They are all much lighter-skinned than Iranians who live in Iran. The usual would be the olive colour, but some are even very pale. Compare that to Gypsies who live here for centuries, but are usually brown-skinned.

Also, the colour of the hair is different.
    Iranian kids have brown or even blond hair, and as they grow it becomes darker, to a very dark brown that seems black, Gypsies are born with black hair. When exposed to sunlight, gypsy hair has an indigo blue glow.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AWAR
    No, I didn't think you meant that as an insult, it's just that Iranians as a whole aren't similar to Gypsies as a whole.

It's not just the stature, but also pigmentation. I've seen Iranians and even Iraqis ( on TV ) who live here in Serbia for the last decade or so. They are all much lighter-skinned than Iranians who live in Iran. The usual would be the olive colour, but some are even very pale. Compare that to Gypsies who live here for centuries, but are usually brown-skinned.

Also, the colour of the hair is different.
    Iranian kids have brown or even blond hair, and as they grow it becomes darker, to a very dark brown that seems black, Gypsies are born with black hair. When exposed to sunlight, gypsy hair has an indigo blue glow.
    i think coon once stated that there was doubtless australoid presence along the lower plateaus of mountain belts starting from southern central iran penetrating into afghanistan and northern india/pakistan. i'm not sure, but some gypsy/kurd types seem to confirm it.

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Some use Europid as a name for European, not for all Caucasoids, especially in the USA, whereas in Europe, in general, Europid is the same as Caucasoid.

Furthermore Iranians are partly Orientalid, because most anthropologists consider great parts of them Iranid, which is in the scheme of Eickstedt and others an Orientalid subtype. (the other is Arabid in the South)

Not all lump this Iranids with Nordindids together. (Irano-Afghan).

This Iranids are probably the major group in Iran, followed by Armenids, Alpinoids/Pamirids, Mediterranids and Nordindids.

With Mongolid admixture in the Turkic people and a certain amount of other admixture in different parts.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Last Online
    Thursday, January 4th, 2007 @ 10:45 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Family
    Married, happily
    Occupation
    Archaeologist-journalist.
    Politics
    Plato's Orientation
    Religion
    National Hellenic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

EYTYXEITE!

Dear Fellows, before to reply we have to study in depth the Iranian Culture and compare it to further Cultures of European People.
    As you already discovered, I used in plural the word "Cultures" because European People have not only one indifferent if all are making a final result.
    After a thorough study of iranian Culture we understand easily that this significant People has very strong racial connections to Europeans.
    Its Traditions are more "european" in many cases than those in central Europe and its heroic life-style covers in many other circumstances the decadence which is the "motto" of present-day american life-style.
    Scientifically approaching the point, we must be very careful aiming to be right!
    Leaving apart any emotional preoccupation, is very easy to discover Truth and this is a little bit difficult for younger ages... But is very nice to oppose such a question by the side of a such ...junior-Company!
    Kindest regards!

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Paladin
    Some Iranians on this board believe that they are Europid. Even more so they believe that they are the Noble descandants of "Aryans" and therefore even better than what is commonly referred to as "White" or "Europid".
    So I would like to take a Poll. Do you Consider Iranians to be Europid?

Last Online
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Let's just say that if there wasn't for the ruin of ancient Persian culture that the wars with Rome/Byzantium and the Islamic invasion brought, EU would today include Iran

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast