View Poll Results: Do You consider Iranians to be Europids?

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • No I do not consider Iranians as Europids.(No Exceptions)

61 38.13%
  • Yes I do consider Iranians as Europids.(No Exceptions)

27 16.88%
  • I consider most Iranians not to be Europeans but a few are(Exception made for the few)

72 45.00%
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Consider Iranians to be Europid?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, December 4th, 2004 @ 10:42 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    n/a
    Religion
    christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Do You Consider Iranians to be Europid?

Quote Originally Posted by Awar
    Sure, but at least Ben Franklin wasn't an imbecile, and admitted that it could perhaps be due to his own partiality. He didn's say it as if what he considered white is the end-all be-all almighty law, it was said more in his own opinion.

It's also obvious that most who stick to this 'white & non-white' classification, like Franklin, have a zero knowledge of anthropology, and their knowledge of history also leaves A LOT to be desired.

On the other hand, we have the imbeciles who think that the whole world has the same opinion as USA. Other Europeans and non-Europeans of the caucasoid race have considered themselves to be white, as opposed to other races, since time immemorial.
    Then, some nitwit comes along and thinks what he himself considers is law.
    The bottom line is when we use the phrase “white people”, we mean the specific group of people, those have a special superior genetic material, not just “white skin” (albinists have white skin as well). When we said “white people, “ we mean the people who are proud to be engine of all great civilizations. From the other hand, the Americans are as important civilizations are only for the last 100 or so years. And this is out of history of millenniums years. And it is not their gene-materials are considered the locomotive of civilizations (at least not only their). When we use the termilogy “white people”, we mean the specific group of people, best academically described, so far, by the German scholars and ideologists in 1930’s.
    Last edited by Basil; Sunday, October 3rd, 2004 at 02:08 AM.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Don't know
    n/a
    Religion
    christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Awar
    In the past only Americans of NW European origin were regarded as 'white' by other Americans on NW European origin.

At times even the Irish were regarded as non-whites, or catholics etc.

I know that Southern and Eastern Europeans never thought of themselves as
    anything else, and I doubt that blacks or amerindians could tell
    if someone is a white anglo-saxon protestant, or a non-white ( as considered by WASP's ) Russian, Italian or Irish.
    Correct! See “How did the Irish become white?” by Noel Ignatiev (hate to quote him, but still...). This is a text book in many american universities.
    Last edited by Basil; Saturday, October 2nd, 2004 at 04:32 PM.

Last Online
    Tuesday, May 9th, 2006 @ 12:30 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Romania Romania
    football fanatic
    Religion
    ortodox
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No way
    they are not of european origins

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Don't know
    n/a
    Religion
    christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oskorei
    Mr Franklin lost me the second he said that Swedes are "swarthy"...
    When Mr. Franklin thought that the Swedish and the Germans had the “swarthy” complexion, he was right in his way: they came to US to cultivate the soil, and were laboring all day under the Sun, so their complexion was darkener. But this is nothing to do with the notion “to be the White” or not to be.

Mr. Franklin was one of American Founding Fathers, who shape American ideology, philosophy, and the culture in general. Majority of the modern Americans are thinking by the categories as the Founding Fathers. And SouthernBoy is one of them.

Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Franklin probably mentioned Swedes as swarthies, because unlike Brits, Swedes have no problem tanning. The Brits although darker-haired have less pigment in their skin.

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 @ 03:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

This is not the place for a mostly off-subject argument, but I would be glad to continue it on another thread.

Last Online
    Thursday, June 29th, 2006 @ 07:07 PM
    Subrace
    Irano-Afghan/Corded
    Politics
    Pan-Aryan
    Religion
    Zoroastrian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

This thread show again the stupidfull behavior of some so called "Aryans".
    When I was 10 years old I read the Avesta which is the ONLY real work from Aryans for Aryans. When I was 16 years old I begin to learn the Avestan language which is only spoken by 10.000 peole world wide.
    Now I will become a master of this language. Beside this I will begin to study linguistic of Iranian languages. After this I will know Pahlavi, Parthian, Avestan, Sogdrian, Old Persians. You can find the best books who handel about the real Aryan race on these languages. Not in English, not in New Persian. Only in these 5 old languages! So you can discuss 5 years long if Iranians Europid or not.
    Fact is that 99,999999% of people with a part brain know that Iranians CAUCASOID and every guy who has done his A level know that Europid->Caucasoid. So a big laughing to those who voted for 1 and 3!
    And about the discussion who is more Aryan I can only say. I read the books, I read the genetic stuff, I read the history. And today I know who is the master of this earth...

Last Online
    Monday, November 6th, 2017 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gotho Croat
    Ancestry
    Gotland
    Subrace
    Corded
    Y-DNA
    I1a
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Gotlandia Gotlandia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alboino
    What is this for? Do you have Turk blood in you?
    No I dont , but your grandsons have a good chance to have some .
    As for the non-whites living here, at least we can distinguish them from us!
    It is only a matter of time
    I already explained you in what context I said that at SF. But appears to be true, if all Croats are like you!
    Yes , we all are genocidal barbarians and savages, as you have read on SF and agreed on it,
    so be afraid , very afraid.

Last Online
    Monday, June 7th, 2010 @ 05:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Post-Aryan CM
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden-Wuerttemberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@Razmig

A late replay but anyway.

The formation of a European Identity is to protect from foreign ideology, mainly Arabic (which is now formed as the ideology of other Islamic nations such as
    Turkey, Algeria and Iran).

This could also have been done by using an Aryan or anti-Semitic ideology and would be based on something other than a European ideology.

Theres a reason why the Armenians faught and died against the Persians, the Turks and so fourth.

There were reasons for Armenians to fight against the Turks, as they were a completely different race coming from nowhere and trying to take the Armenian territory and kill the Armenian identity.

They were reasons to fight the Persians since they wanted to get control about all Iranian tribes, they themselves being Iranians as well. The Medians and Skyhts also fought against the Persians, but these were only fought about the power all were Iranians. So this case would be not comparable with the thing about the Turks.

because some people just dont feel the same connection that others do with one another. Some people are isolated such as the Serbs, some are converted and so fourth.

What a tribe thinks at one time is unimportant; important is that if they are from the same source, the same tribe they are naturally in the same group. Getting Christians 2000 years ago and with that taking a Semitic religion/ideology is as bad as taking another Semitic religion/ideology 700 years later. Fake identity’s comes with time and go with time, being Christian or European is unimportant, important is sharing the same origins and the same blood.

Although
    Europe meant something different during the 1800's, today it means the unification of "indo-European speakers" who are of Christian identity.

Indo-European speakers is something understandable, but tell me what is important in being Christians, its only a religion... sure it became part of the culture during the past 2000 years but it remains something that has nothing to do with Aryan its only an ideology something that can be forgotten.

Iranians are not. So, since there are tribes in
    Europe with Aryan ancestry, and Iran is considered a basterdized nation to the European one. What with Islam being such a heavy influence in modern day Iran,

90% of the Iranians have the same problems as Armenians and IE-Europeans with Islam and Christianity, but again this problem is something that that has nothing to do with the race or other basic things, its only something going on in the heads.

Europeans would have no right to say that Iran is a Bastardized nation, it maybe is but the same is with the Europeans who did take a Semitic ideology like Christianity.

in some aspects Iran has influenced the Arabs (such as the spices brought from Asia into the Middle East through Iran, or the Indian hookah and Persian conquest spreading to Egypt and the Lute: Oud). Do you understand the mentality now?

I did understand it right from the start, but does this change something on it being stupid or not ? The new European identity is still stupid and fake, sure there were reasons in the past for it but an Aryan/at least contra-semitic/negroid/mongoloid identity would have been based on something and in fact the right way.

Being an intelligent individual is not knowing hard facts and reading a lot of school texts. It’s about waking up to the reality of the world around you, the mindsets of different people and why people do what they do. Instead of becoming angry, understanding the differences between you and your brothers around the world, and still being proud of who you are ethnically, personally, moraly ETC.

I can say its stupid without getting angry, being an intelligent individual means understanding why the other think that way, but still recognizing the right way and see if something is wrong or right and with that try to change the minds of the others, also if its too complex for some of them. Fake remains fake also if it’s more effective and easy to understand than the truth.

That is why Nationalism is a very important tool for self motivation as well as regional succession, and why globalism is an evil scheme that every government and invidual is opposed to, although it will happen anyway!

Why should we keep on nationalism in such "modern" times, why not moving to something serious like racial origins and old tribes ?

Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I don't understand why people think that a war between two nations arises because of the different race of these nations. Race is actually, almost never a prerequisite for hatred and war.

Are we supposed to think that Northern USA and southern USA are of different races altogether because they fought? Serbs and Croats, Germans and the French, or the Russians, English and the Spanish etc.
    In reality, the only real clash between the races were the onslaughts of the asiatic hordes.