Pro-White
    Religion
    Basically Kinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theTasmanian View Post
    I had a friend(blond Female) drive through Alice and they tried the same sort of thing on her.....only she had a shot gun and to be honest she would use it

they didn't hang around

for some reason it "seems" to be a more common occurrence around Alice springs than anywhere else as they do tend to want to rape their own
    They sound worse than American Negroes.

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Friday, January 24th, 2020 @ 11:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germans, Hungarians, Slavs
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Democratic National-Conservativ
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
    Sounds like most "Native American" types. Most of them that don't live on reservations drinking themselves to death with untreated diabetes live under bridges in the downtown core city areas drinking themselves to death with untreated diabetes.

Here in the US, at least, mental retardation is categorized as an IQ of 70 and a severe learning disability. If these people aren't retarded, literally speaking, then they're pushing the envelope.
    Don't forget the Natives have greater chance to diabetes as the Europeans and the Chinks are little bit adapted to the Carbo-hydrates with high Glykemic Index. However this remind me to the Gypsies who could be epic fat under western diet, especially the females.

Last Online
    Thursday, December 22nd, 2016 @ 06:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English
    Country
    England England
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Just like the Negros,these AA's are primitve beyond belief.Dare i say it,they are even worse then the black Africans.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Angelfolc
    Ancestry
    Angles, Frisians, Saxons
    Subrace
    Anglo-Saxon
    Y-DNA
    Y
    mtDNA
    X
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Hannover Hannover
    Yorkist
    Occupation
    Once More Unto the Breach
    Politics
    Welf
    Religion
    ex-U.C. of England & Ireland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts

Thumbs Down

Wow, disgusting! I watched "Australia" with Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman, which portrayed Abos as "noble savages". I wasted money on that DVD. I thought I was going to see a good story to go with the beauty of the Outback. Abos turn my stomach just by looking at them. They're like Haitian shitholistanis.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Geroth View Post
    Disgusting animals. I live in an area with a high Aboriginal population. They are the dumbest, most backward race on the face of the planet. I've heard from numerous reliable sources that almost 80% of Aboriginal people have an IQ that would be considered mentally retarded. We are talking about a race of people who lived on the continent of Australia for 40,000 years and invented a damn thing, other than a spear and a boomerang.

Most are lazy, unemployed drunks, they sleep in the street, they smell, they have no respect for anybody's property and they will steal anything. They are completely unfit for modern, western society. Sexual assault on whites however is actually pretty rare, usually they rape their relatives.
    Oh, I did't know this. Are NZ's maoris very similar?

I have always ''dreamed'' to move to live one the those 2 countries. But they do't take/want European immigrants.

Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 05:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts
    The Maoris are also bad and unfortunately we have many here. They have many of the same problems as the Aboriginals including alcoholism & domestic violence. A few years back in some commission type area the Aboriginal & Polynesian islander residents got into a tiff and were rioting.

In most country towns the aboriginals live in certain areas, which the locals know to avoid. Australia & NZ are great countries, unfortunately they are being ruined by mass non European immigration. Just a few decades ago Australia had a European only immigration policy, which was the first thing passed in the Australian parliament when we became a nation.
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Aesthete View Post
    The Maoris are also bad and unfortunately we have many here. They have many of the same problems as the Aboriginals including alcoholism & domestic violence. A few years back in some commission type area the Aboriginal & Polynesian islander residents got into a tiff and were rioting.

In most country towns the aboriginals live in certain areas, which the locals know to avoid. Australia & NZ are great countries, unfortunately they are being ruined by mass non European immigration. Just a few decades ago Australia had a European only immigration policy, which was the first thing passed in the Australian parliament when we became a nation.
    My grandparents have told me that late 60's (maybe even bit later?) you had offered Swedes (and probably many other European ethnics) free 1 direction flying tickets to Australia...simply to move live there?

Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 05:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts
    Yes that's absolutely true it was government policy. It was in order to ward off the 'yellow peril' as it was called, unfortunately nowadays our government is part of the problem selling the country off to the Asians and flooding the country with Asian immigrants.
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Angelfolc
    Ancestry
    Angles, Frisians, Saxons
    Subrace
    Anglo-Saxon
    Y-DNA
    Y
    mtDNA
    X
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Hannover Hannover
    Yorkist
    Occupation
    Once More Unto the Breach
    Politics
    Welf
    Religion
    ex-U.C. of England & Ireland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MindnightSun View Post
    Oh, I did't know this. Are NZ's maoris very similar?

I have always ''dreamed'' to move to live one the those 2 countries. But they do't take/want European immigrants.
    Abos are basically the best definition of a primitive "Out of Africa" migration until the Phoenicians, Jews and Muslims began using the Arabian Peninsula as a springboard to force their way of life onto Indo-Europeans in Eurasia and the Indian Subcontinent.

Maori are Austronesians, like Hawaiians, Malagasy, Indonesians, Malaysians, Filipinos, Cambodians and Vietnamese. Most of those peoples are peaceful regarding outsiders, unless they invade, not being known for a penchant for victimizing other countries. Unfortunately, Islamic invaders did take over and this has caused terrorism, mostly directed at Austronesians. Originally, Cambodia was Hindu and Indonesia was Buddhist, as evidenced by the largest ancient temples of those Aryan religions--I was confused about them not being in India.

It's too bad that their geopolitical situation is not more convenient, had Abos and Malagasy switched islands. It would make more sense if Madagascar was populated by Africans and Australia was peopled by Austronesians. On the other hand, the IRL conditions show how far both Africans and Austronesians could manage without the assistance of White empires, or compared with them, later on.

Yes that's absolutely true it was government policy. It was in order to ward off the 'yellow peril' as it was called, unfortunately nowadays our government is part of the problem selling the country off to the Asians and flooding the country with Asian immigrants.
    I have a proposal. North America can take your Mongoloids if Australasia will take our Negroids. Basically, Mongreloids and Injuns have a common origin, as do Guineas and Abos. It was ignorant of our colonial ancestors to crisscross the racial migrations for economic reasons, because that's complicated blood and soil issues. If only Americans got what we wanted in 1763 and Canada didn't, which would have been helped by our Anglo-Celtic brethren in the Antipodes living with us in British North America. We could have penal transported all the Blacks to Botany Bay and New South Wales instead, with the convicts out of London and elsewhere serving their terms building up the American frontier.

Quote Originally Posted by MindnightSun View Post
    My grandparents have told me that late 60's (maybe even bit later?) you had offered Swedes (and probably many other European ethnics) free 1 direction flying tickets to Australia...simply to move live there?
    I think it would be better for Nordics to focus on holding up a common demography between America, Canada, Greenland and Iceland. Maybe all the Injuns can be dumped in Hawaii and New Zealand, with the French kicked out to Haiti, if they refuse Englishness. No more Quebec separatism. No more Nunavut and their Eskimo conspirators in Greenland must be recognized as Siberians from Alaska having genocided our Nordic folk of Erik the Red and Leif Eriksson fame.

Hey, if Maori and Abo want to treat each other like Mexican and Black in South Central Los Angeles, I'm all for the drive by shootings--so long as your police can take out the trash afterwards.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Germany, France
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Florida Florida
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Politics
    Pro-Trump, Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    487 Posts
    I didn't know it was so bad there. "Alice Springs" is a pretty name. If I were a tourist in Australia, not knowing any better, I'd visit Alice Springs because of it's name.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast