Elvish monarch
    Religion
    Norse Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Lightbulb Classify Britain's Most Beautiful Face: Florence Colgate

Cod-damn gorgeous! The girl who works in a chip shop who has 'Britain's most beautiful face'

Leonardo Da Vinci spent a lifetime trying to paint one. Scientists and mathematicians have puzzled for centuries over what makes one, while cosmetic surgeons have amassed fortunes striving to create one.
    And Florence Colgate? Well, she simply has one.
    The 18-year-old student is blessed with what is described as the perfect face. It matches an international blueprint for the optimum ratio between eyes, mouth, forehead and chin, endowing her with flawless proportions.

In theory, that needn't necessarily cause her to appear anything more than symmetrical (in which department, incidentally, she is also faultless).
    But the blue-eyed blonde's mathematical dimensions have just added up to success in a competition to find Britain's most naturally beautiful face.
    Florence, who has a Saturday job in a seaside chip shop in between studying for her A-levels, beat 8,000 entrants to win the title. Contestants were judged without make-up and were barred entry if they had had plastic surgery or chemical enhancement.

Locals wryly suggested it was the sea air in the Dover Grammar schoolgirl's home town of Deal, Kent, which contributed to her success, or possibly a secret ingredient in Middle Street Fish Bar's chips.
    But it is the scientific definition of beauty – not to mention a healthy portion of beauty genes from her mother – which gave Florence the crown.
    A woman's face is said to be most attractive when the space between her pupils is just under half the width of her face from ear to ear. Florence scores a 44 per cent ratio. Experts also believe the relative distance between eyes and mouth should be just over a third of the measurement from hairline to chin. Florence's ratio is 32.8 per cent.
    Singer Shania Twain and actresses Liz Hurley and Jessica Alba are ranked among perfectly formed celebrities. Samantha Brick, who caused an international debate after proclaiming women hate her because she is beautiful, is not.

And to top it off, Florence's face is almost perfectly symmetrical, which is also scientifically linked with beauty.
    The proportional beauty theory has been around ever since Da Vinci applied visionary thinking and mathematical genius to describing the perfect face more than half a millennium ago.
    For Florence, it became reality when friends, family and chip shop customers persuaded her to enter a competition run by ITV's Lorraine programme to highlight natural beauty and encourage women to be proud of their natural look.
    Florence, who normally wears light foundation and mascara and admits to using concealer and Vaseline, won a trip to a London model agency and will appear on billboards and posters in Superdrug stores across the country.
    She says she would love to have a career in modelling (model Agyness Deyn once worked in a chip shop too) – but is currently studying business, geography and psychology and intends to do business management at university.
    'Women should not have to feel that they have to wear make-up,' she said. 'I hope people will look at me and think they don't need to. I'm very happy with the way I look and I would never have any plastic surgery or Botox.'
    Carmen Lefèvre, from the University of St Andrews perception laboratory in the School of Psychology, said beauty is strongly linked to symmetry. 'Florence has all the classic signs of beauty,' she added. 'She has large eyes, high cheekbones, full lips and a fair complexion. Symmetry appears to be a very important cue to attractiveness.
    'Although we don't realise it in everyday interactions, in most people's faces the right and left half are actually quite different.'
    Symmetry alone was not a substitute for beauty, she conceded. On the face of it, however, it seems to work perfectly for Florence.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...iful-shop.html

Last Online
    Friday, December 8th, 2017 @ 07:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Atlanto-CM Alpinid
    Country
    German Fraternity German Fraternity
    Taurus
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    Nationalsozialismus
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    There is most certainly a CM element, harmonized by some nordid tendencies I think. Given she is a brit, I'll guess the CM to be brünn, although she doesn't strike me much as such. Really gorgeous lass indeed.

Last Online
    Friday, November 11th, 2016 @ 06:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Maar, Hessen, Germany
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Tennessee Tennessee
    Married
    Politics
    independent
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    she is beautiful / if she has the personality and intelligence to match / then wow she will have the total package / don't think she would have any difficultly reaching her goals!

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian-Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    My known ancestry is Norwegian
    State
    Nordic Union Nordic Union
    Politics
    Identitarian
    Religion
    Germanic & Indo-European Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Beautiful indeed, but I can't say that her look strikes me as that unusual, really (for Northern European countries, that is). I quite often see women that I think are no less beautiful. But maybe I'm just unexperienced?

Last Online
    Monday, March 13th, 2017 @ 10:26 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Teacher
    Politics
    Bringing science to politics
    Religion
    Philosophical Syncretism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    From what I've heard she was called a plain jane by some in the comment section there were even one dude who asked why beautiful always have to be white (well we are in britain arent we).

I think she looks stunning, soft feminine features, cute western nose, beautiful blue eyes, full cherry lips, milky white skin with rosy cheeks, golden hair. In an age of exotic she is a classic beauty that never goes out of style, if the british think she isnt exotic enough send her to Sweden.

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 12:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germans, Hungarians, Slavs
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Democratic National-Conservativ
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    I think she is Nordid-Borreby blend. The Borreby admixture looks stronger absolutely. The shorter, broader, roundish face, the broad forehead, the broad head, the cleft chin the wide mouth, the lower rooted nose, the bulbous nose-tip show the Borreby root. The is thiner than the Cromagnid noses and the face is slightly higher and narrower than Borreby faces what are Nordid traits. However the best description would be a Nordid influenced Borreby.

By the way she is quite nice, however she doesn't looks Northern European for me as the streets are full of women like this here (fortunately ).

Lost in Melancholia
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Nordid-Borreby, always the combination of the best...!

Quote Originally Posted by celticviking View Post
    She has strong similarities with our Bavarian biathlon star Magdalena Neuner:

Florence Colgate looks even a little bit more feminine.

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 08:14 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Pred. Borreby, with yes, potential, but minor Nordoid influence. It seems as though my long-had theory has, after all those years, been scientifically proven: The most metrically ideal face will be of Borreby description.

Quote Originally Posted by Thusnelda View Post
    She has strong similarities with our Bavarian biathlon star Magdalena Neuner:.
    I noticed this too. Except of course, that Lena is unimprovably the perfect specimen of Bavarian womanhood and womanhood in general, the one and only true goddess.

Shame she called it a day on her sports career, the TV screen will be a very boring thing the coming winter.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    England/Scotland/Germany
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    South Australia South Australia
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    not sure
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thusnelda View Post
    Nordid-Borreby, always the combination of the best...!

She has strong similarities with our Bavarian biathlon star Magdalena Neuner:

Florence Colgate looks even a little bit more feminine.
    They are very similar and I can't pick out exactly what it is, but if all I had to look at was the pictures I would pick out Colgate as English, and Neuner as German. It's very hard to explain exactly what it is.

Lost in Melancholia
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    More photos of Florence Colgate:

One these photos she looks more Nordid.

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast