Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: German Media Ignore Rape and Mutilation of a 16-Year-Old Girl by Moslem Gang

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    New Zealand European
    Ancestry
    English, Scottish, Icelandic, Scandinavian, Irish
    Subrace
    Hallstatt Keltic Nordid
    Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Elvish monarch
    Religion
    Norse Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Exclamation German Media Ignore Rape and Mutilation of a 16-Year-Old Girl by Moslem Gang

Radio Silence? 16 Year-Old Girl — Raped, Tortured, Crippled
    - March 5, 2012

During the last 24 hours we have received numerous emails, asking us to report on the brutal and perverse rape of a 16-year-old girl in Worms, which has not been reported at all by German media. On February 23, SOS-Österreich was one of the first blogs to report on this inhumanly violent attack. Since unbelievable or horrifying reports come to us almost daily, the incident in Worms was forgotten.

Only after several references in our comment section, and/or direct mails, as well as some intensive “googling,” did we notice that only diverse blogs — but no public media in Germany — reported on the rape and mutilation of a young German girl. Is this silence strange, or not? The blog Honigmannsagt writes that the press of the Federal Republic has put an embargo on this story. This is an appeal to them! Please, bring this case to the attention of the public.

In accordance with §12.1 of its code, the Federal Republic press has put a gag order on this story. It needs to be broken. We join the following appeal by the party Die Freiheit of Hesse: After almost three weeks the silence has been broken: Even this inhuman, bestial act of gang rape of a 16-year-old girl by Turks or those of Turkish immigrant background is exceeded by a brutality beyond imagination.

We ask everyone, please broadcast this — send it to your regional newspapers. There must be an outcry and the long overdue discussion of how to deal with this kind of behavior. We are not talking about an isolated incident. It is happening everywhere in Europe — from England to Sweden

HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED:

On February 15, 2012, at 8:30 PM an unimaginably ferocious act was committed on a human being — a bestial, barbaric act.A 16-year-old girl was tormented, beaten and gang-raped in a parking garage in Worms. But that was not enough for her tormenters. They raped her with a bottle and then broke the bottle and jammed it into her, severing her intestine and slicing open her womb. She was found unconscious, severely wounded and unclothed. Only an emergency operation saved her.

The results: Because of the severe mutilation in the genital area, a permanent ileostomy was performed (creating a permanent, artificial anus). She will never lead a normal life, have a sexual life, have children. At the moment, it is a question of supporting her spiritually and finding psychological care for her. Her family will have to be there for her at all times and let her know that she is needed and will always have someone who loves her — suicide is a great danger. In a similar case, the girl tried to take her life and had to be committed to a psychiatric institution.

There were two perpetrators, a 17-year-old male and a 19 year-old male of Turkish immigrant background. One of them, however, “only” watched, and has been released. It is really of secondary importance whether the perpetrators of such a terrible rape are native or immigrant. It is utterly inhuman. But we have one question: Would this case have been gagged by the press if the perpetrators had been named Michael, Karl or Peter? Not likely.

Whatever the names, whatever the ethnic background, there is no fitting punishment for this brutal act of torture.
    http://4freedoms.ning.com/group/women/forum/topics/german-media-totally-ignore-rape-and-mutilation-of-a-16-year-old-?xg_source=activity

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    355 Posts
    It is essential for our enemies to have in place in the hive mind of the population a tendency to mock those who put forth "conspiracy theories," for what else could it be but conspiracy that horrific acts against our people by the non-whites living in our nations are perpetrated daily, and yet remain unreported upon? How could this be the same in Germany, the United States, Australia, Britain, all following the same pattern? And how is it that these same non-whites are universally incited to this sort of violence by the same media, through the front-and-center reporting of any crime done against them by a person of European descent, even going so far as to falsely represent a Peruvian Jew as "white" to gain the desired effect? The answer is obvious of course... the media world wide is run by the same people, and they all act in unison to our detriment, with purpose.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 07:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Sounds like these fucks are looking to the kaffers for inspiration. They favour this form of mutilation in SA.
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 09:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English-American
    Ancestry
    English/England
    Country
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    It was ignored because no one cares about ethnic Germans, they don't matter in their own country. You have a country that is more concerned about its immigrants than its native population.
    Proud to be Germanic.

Even though my ancestry is English, Germany is my favorite country.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    Vest-Agder Vest-Agder
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    Nationalist, yet hater of none
    Religion
    Love for Åsatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    She was Kurdish. Not that this makes it any less awful =(

http://in-other-news.com/2012/Two-Tu...e-Kurdish-girl
    Please don't confuse the terms "nordid" and "nordic".

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    355 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Granraude View Post

Yes, lucky it wasn't one of our own, but still a horrific thing. The agenda really is to make racial others seem benign in the eyes of the mass consciousness, to keep the number of racially aware people at a minimum until the soft-hearted allow these foreigners to infiltrate and thoroughly destroy our peoples and cultures.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Frisian
    Ancestry
    Frisian, Saxon
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Frisia Frisia
    Politics
    Frisian nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Indeed, i wouldn't wish this upon anyone innocent

Apart from that, when dó we ever see something like this done by "Michael, Karl and Peter"? Sure, there are lone 'white' rapists, but they never act in such a way (not that i know of at least), helping eachother to carry out the rape and often targeting girls from another race.

It seems to me there is a big difference between the two. The (lone) white rapist mostly comes over as a true psychopath, being so distantiated from society/other people, that he could (or won't) never find a partner (let alone two) to accompany him. On the other hand, the rape carried out by groups of non-whites seems culturally. Through their culture, they can justify raping/torturing/killing someone.

Perhaps i'm just stating the obvious, but it tells me that groups of in essence "normal"/not-psychopathic people from non-European ancestry can potentially become extremely dangerous to other groups of people (us). Of course, this is not a topic which can be discussed in Europe, for fear of hurting the feelings of our 'guests'. We rather keep our eyes closed and let our sisters and daughters get raped.
    Bûter, brea en griene tsiis
    Wa't dat net sizze kin is gjin oprjochte Fries!

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 24th, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I almost feel ashamed for this post (especially as a Christian), but I hoped and somehow believed that it was no ethnic German girl, or at least no modest girl whom happened this fate - none the less it was a terrible crime, these savages do not foothold even from their own kind - where are the multiculturalists and feminists here who rise their voice? - I think many if not the majority of victims from 'ausländer' are 'ausländer' themselve, to spare evil 'ausländer' from approbriate persecution is racist against modest 'ausländer' in my opinion - but they will never learn it

may these devils perish from the face of earth, the last day will bear the fruits they deserve
    "Ein guter Mensch in seinem dunklen Drange ist sich des rechten Weges wohl bewußt."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe - Faust

Last Online
    Thursday, September 19th, 2019 @ 04:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sybren View Post
    Indeed, i wouldn't wish this upon anyone innocent

Apart from that, when dó we ever see something like this done by "Michael, Karl and Peter"? Sure, there are lone 'white' rapists, but they never act in such a way (not that i know of at least), helping eachother to carry out the rape and often targeting girls from another race.

It seems to me there is a big difference between the two. The (lone) white rapist mostly comes over as a true psychopath, being so distantiated from society/other people, that he could (or won't) never find a partner (let alone two) to accompany him. On the other hand, the rape carried out by groups of non-whites seems culturally. Through their culture, they can justify raping/torturing/killing someone.

Perhaps i'm just stating the obvious, but it tells me that groups of in essence "normal"/not-psychopathic people from non-European ancestry can potentially become extremely dangerous to other groups of people (us). Of course, this is not a topic which can be discussed in Europe, for fear of hurting the feelings of our 'guests'. We rather keep our eyes closed and let our sisters and daughters get raped.
    Indeed. Even the pro-immigrant politicians and journalists admit as much when they claim that the crime and violence amongst immigrants is due to poverty, unemployment or even a lack of state sponsored youth activities in their neighborhood. You would think that we would think twice about allowing people like that to enter our countries. People who turn into rapists or murderers when they're out of work or don't earn a salary which can be considered middle class, or even when they aren't being catered to enough tax-payer funded activities (an explanation which was widely promoted during riots in Swedish suburbs).

No western country, which had a leadership that was looking out for the interests and well being of the native population would allow these people to cross the border of their country.

Last Online
    Friday, August 3rd, 2012 @ 12:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    celto-germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrioten View Post
    Indeed. Even the pro-immigrant politicians and journalists admit as much when they claim that the crime and violence amongst immigrants is due to poverty, unemployment or even a lack of state sponsored youth activities in their neighborhood. You would think that we would think twice about allowing people like that to enter our countries. People who turn into rapists or murderers when they're out of work or don't earn a salary which can be considered middle class, or even when they aren't being catered to enough tax-payer funded activities (an explanation which was widely promoted during riots in Swedish suburbs).

No western country, which had a leadership that was looking out for the interests and well being of the native population would allow these people to cross the border of their country.
    I'd take it a step further, and reverse the inferred logical conclusion. 'Because we can't guarantee a middle-class existence to immigrants, and without this guarantee they might fall into barbarism & prey upon one another, it would be wrong of us to allow them to immigrate here - they should stay in their country of origin where they can be happy and not be at risk of behaving like rapist thugs in the absence of a guarenteed middle-class standard of living here'

Turks & Kurds like one another about as well as Turks and Armenians ... regardless of that or her background, truly awful. (if I'd encountered this in progress I would have waded in to put a stop to it no matter her ethnicity or my odds, as this behavior is universally abhorrent & the antithesis of decency & chivalry)

If however they want to behave this way in their own countries, while I might condemn it, I would not advocate my country taking on an obligation to civilize these people, that would be their own nation's work.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast