Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: German Sympathy for the Japanese of WW2

German Sympathy for the Japanese of WW2

Germans seem to have unspoken sympathies (which rarely leak through) for the Japanese of WW2 over Americans involved in the Pacific theater of the war. Zionist infiltrator conspiracies not considered, Japanese were the enemies of my grandparents once war was declared and the goal was defeat of the other nation like in any war. I really do not care about any claim that 'America provoked Japan into attacking' that might potentially come into this thread. Under the pretense that USA was still my country at that time, right or wrong, the goal was to force the other side into submission.

But there seems to be a startling amount of modern Germans on this forum (three out of three regarding the subject) that sympathize with the Japanese of the time over Americans of the time. I'm absolutely not going to wish defeat upon my ancestors, so you can see how there is an unspoken ideological conflict on this forum regarding this subject.

The only reason I sympathize with the Germans (now and then) is because they are my racial cousins. The same can't be said for the Japanese. But this sentiment does not seem to be so kindly extended to my ancestors by Germans regarding the war with the Japanese as is assumed to be the case on this forum with the Germans concerning their war.

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    672 Posts

Another divisive thread?

But to answer your... ehm, question, just as you pick natural sympathy with your country and allies, so does the German pick sympathy with his country and allies.

Japan was our ally, while the US was our enemy. There's no doubt where the German sympathies lie, must lie unless one wishes defeat upon one's ancestors.

It has nothing to do with the American people, and whatever one may have felt towards them, their country was our enemy, and many of them went to war against us too, regardless of what they may have felt on an individual level towards us.

Considering the continued occupation of Germany by the US, and the poison that is spread through the American proxy today throughout Europe and other white lands and the world, which is enabled through how the war turned out and which ideology won, I find it rather bold to ask for more sympathy than on an individual level towards an individual American today from a German, tbqh.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    Sunday, August 21st, 2016 @ 10:33 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England,Germany, Finland
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    natural law
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    I can see the Germans having sympathies for the Japanese nation as they were former allies. In WW2 the Japanese fought valiently against the anglo-saxon countries but were utterly defeated in the end. But the Japanese had several victories against the Anglos and for that they deserve my respect, just don't ask my relatives from my mom up what they think of the Japanese.

I wonder what does Germany think of her other ally Italy?

Last Online
    Friday, August 3rd, 2012 @ 11:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    celto-germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Apparently some Americans are just as obtuse as their grandparents to the hypocrisy of the Anglo-American empires' passive-aggrsive resistance to Japan claiming its own small imperialist bit of modern self-sufficiency (natural deficiencies of oil, iron, coal etc.)* & Germany being allowed even reclaim & secure its own backyard.

*<and let us not forget it was the Americans' Perry who forced Japan down the path of being an East Asian imperialist competitor, comming in with 'gun boat' diplomacy to force Japan to open its markets (to modernize), when Japan had wished to be isolationist>

Roosevelt was baiting the Japanese by strangling the international market for the war material needed in an attempt to provoke them, and it succeeded, giving him his casus belli to motivate Congress & the American public down the path he and Churchill desired.

It is a convenient double-standard that empire is fine for the Anglo-American club, but then playing the victim when they push at other powers, attempting to restrain their similar global desires, and get pushed back.

I hear this point of view all the time from Americans who choose to believe the propaganda that WW2 started December 7th, 1941, when in fact the cards had been in play in the 1930's, and for some Germans, was viewed as an extension of World War 1 to right the injustices of Versailles.

The common folk end up being canon fodder for the schemes of the power elite & bankers, whether they realize it or not, or in this case feel it is their patriotic duty indirectly to help Stalin's rape of Prussia.

Empires compete against each other. It's only bad when Americans do it. Self-hating Celto-Germanic 'Americans' are annoying.

*<and let us not forget it was the Americans' Perry who forced Japan down the path of being an East Asian imperialist competitor, comming in with 'gun boat' diplomacy to force Japan to open its markets (to modernize), when Japan had wished to be isolationist>

Roosevelt was baiting the Japanese by strangling the international market for the war material needed in an attempt to provoke them, and it succeeded, giving him his casus belli to motivate Congress & the American public down the path he and Churchill desired.

It is a convenient double-standard that empire is fine for the Anglo-American club, but then playing the victim when they push at other powers, attempting to restrain their similar global desires, and get pushed back.
    It's bad when Americans do it but not others. More Western-style self-hate, blah, blah, blah...

The common folk end up being canon fodder for the schemes of the power elite & bankers, whether they realize it or not, or in this case feel it is their patriotic duty indirectly to help Stalin's rape of Prussia.
    Very sad. It's the common folk who always suffer and that it why I would appreciate a little recognition that it was very sad to lose Americans in the Pacific war against the Japanese, but no. I received reasons why America is bad and they all deserved to die just as I expected.

I find the Germanic preservationist inability to sympathize with their racial cousin Americans sent to their deaths against the Japanese to shake my faith in Germanic preservation. It wouldn’t be so hard to say that it’s sad that Americans were killed by a foreign race and in a different time and place, we could have fought on the same side with the Germans. The German-Japanese alliance was only an alliance of convenience limited to a single war while we will remain racial cousins. I suppose Germans are used to everyone either loving them or hating them with no compromise.

Last Online
    Friday, August 3rd, 2012 @ 11:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    celto-germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Autosomal Viking View Post
    Empires compete against each other. It's only bad when Americans do it. Self-hating Celto-Germanic 'Americans' are annoying.

It's bad when Americans do it but not others. More Western-style self-hate, blah, blah, blah...

Very sad. It's the common folk who always suffer and that it why I would appreciate a little recognition that it was very sad to lose Americans in the Pacific war against the Japanese, but no. I received reasons why America is bad and they all deserved to die just as I expected.
    Seems like you are projecting your own motivations, annoyances, and baggage into a thread you designed to be divisive -- passively-aggressively getting what you 'expected', while misperceiving or ignoring the actual response, 'like an American'

More power to you.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    England/Scotland/Germany
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    South Australia South Australia
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    not sure
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I really don't see this self-hate. Roosevelt did push the Japanese into war by strangling their oil supplies because of the Japanese war in China. I don't personally care whether China is ruled by Japan or Japan ruled by China for that matter, it was wrong to get involved.

I think what you are interpreting as sympathy for the Japanese is a combination of anger at the war in the first place combined with resentment at the role America has played since the war. "Americanism" has totally conquered the world, and a lot of people resent that. I put Americanism in quotation marks, because it really has sfa to do with authentic American culture and is instead a horrid negrified judaic bastardisation of it. People see that and hate it and connect it to the American victory so they may sympathise with anyone who fought against it, even if they were Asian.

I don't think anyone hates American or other soldiers for fighting the Japanese, or isn't saddened by the loss of soldiers. I know I certainly don't, especially as my grandfather fought against them in New Guinea. They were nasty, cruel enemies and the avoidable loss of so many fighting against them was a tragedy.

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    503 Posts

It's important to distance yourself from the ground level sentiments of soldiers during the war. Those only served to get them through the duties they had to perform in the situation their (pro-zionist, in the case of the U.S.) government had put them in. In discussing history, we should look at what would have been the best outcome for all of us as a whole.

Germany's alliance with Japan was purely political... and I think it was a huge mistake. Germany had been friendly with China in the 30s because of many business interests there, and China also had natural resources needed by Germany.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Ge...ion_until_1941

But Hitler's decision ruined this good working relationship with the nationalist Chinese. Japan turned out to be the unreliable ally it was originally thought to be, pursuing its own interests and providing no help against the Soviets. The involvement of Japan may indeed have distracted Britain and America from bringing their full attention to bear upon Germany later in the war, but more crucially they provided the catalyst for the American entry into the war.

Had Hitler not made the critical mistake of failing to surround the British at Dunkirk and then not continuing to pursue the policy of attacking the British airfields in the Battle of Britain, Germany had a real chance to knock out Britain in 1940. In the final analysis, this was the only chance Germany had to win the war, because any involvement of the United States with a foothold in Britain would bring ultimate defeat in any scenario. On the other hand, if Germany had distanced itself from Japan, and had won the war against Britain in 1940, any future conflict Japan might have had with the United States could be a huge advantage to Germany, since the Americans' full attention would be on the other side of the world. Hitler could even have fully neutralized FDR by denouncing the Pearl Harbor attack, and precluded any possible hostilities with the U.S.

With Britain down, Germany would have gained the middle eastern oil resources and a clear trade route by sea to the East, and with these assets and peace with the United States, particularly if the latter were at war with Japan and Germany remained allied to nationalist China, The Soviet Union would have been in a very poor position to fight Germany at that point.
    [02-10, 17:07] Chlodovech: cats may have a reason for meowing too

[02-10, 17:08] renownedwolf: same reason as the missus then.. give me stuff/affection..though she doesnt need me to let her out in the garden for a poo..

[02-10, 17:09] Chlodovech: that's more than I can say of Thoreidar

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    but more crucially they provided the catalyst for the American entry into the war.
    To be honest the pretext is insignificant, no matter what, US entry was assured. I believe the pattern has repeated itself enough to make that clear...
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast