Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christians 'More Likely to Be Leftwing' and Have Liberal Views on Immigration and Equality

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 04:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    635 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Saxon View Post
    My impression of Muslims is also that the men are free to miscegenate all they want (which they frequently did with their negro slaves), while the women are kept on a tight leash. I don't think it really has to do with race, but that each clan wants to keep its women within the clan.
    Which is exactly how one preserves one's race, nation or tribe. Men who put children on out-group women, can always discard her and her offspring and found a new family with an in-group woman, without any repercussions for neither himself nor his tribe. Women, on the other hand, doesn't have that option, as her children are closer tied to her than their father, both by cultural and obvious biological reasons.

That's at least how the relationship between the sexes functioned until the advent of mandatory marriage between the parents of a child and shared custody laws, and therefore how our evolutionary path has shaped our mentality regarding out-group mixing. A tribe can lose 50% of its fertile men and still recover to its former numbers within the span of a single generation. If the tribe loses 50% of fertile women, however, it will take several generations to return to its former numbers.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Ok when it comes to the current manifestation of "Christianity" I’m sure most of them are Liberals.

But here in the US in the 1980's most of them were Anti-Marxist, up and until the end of the Cold War, at which point there was a change in the since that Jews began moving in and reinstating a more "Jewish version" of Christianity.

Such as "Don't put up Christmas Trees", or "Don't use an Easter Bunny on Easter" various other things that seem to be directly pointed as wiping out any contribution to Christianity made by Germanic Populations.

This seems to be too far for me. And no doubt this trend is going even further to the adaption of Cultural Marxism.

Then you have direct attacks on Germanic Groups that are not Jewish but practice Christian Doctrines that do not line up with Mainstream "Christian Faith".

Think the Waco Massacre or the Recent Attack on Mormons where the State of Texas and the SAME Jewish Bitch that ran Child Protective services authorized the confiscation of many children on the basis of "Child Abuse."

If you ask me a Cultural Marxist is a POS, no matter what he "Calls" himself.

If you want to get right down to it, the Jesus they "Say" they are following would no more indorse them than he would the filthy corrupt Temple Priest in his own time.

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    Which is exactly how one preserves one's race, nation or tribe.
    Muslims haven't done a very good job of preserving their races, if one looks at how much negroid admixture they have (mainly from Muslim men raping slaves). It's been speculated that the combination of cousin incest and Sub-Saharan blood is what lowered the Muslim average intelligence to the point they are now.

I do not think that encouraging men to miscegenate is a positive solution to anything.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Wednesday, December 21st, 2016 @ 08:34 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutsch
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Minnesota Minnesota
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethnic Neo-Tribalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'm not against ethnic mixing because I'm a Christian.

I'm against ethnic mixing (especially especially from Germanics) because I want our people to be strong, in both genetics, and culture.
    "So, yes, we are better than others. Our worldviews are better than those of others. This does not need to be universally true, it is enough when it is true for us." - velvet

"Our blood unity is of infinitely more worth than religious particularities;" - Chlodovech

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 04:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    635 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigyn View Post
    Muslims haven't done a very good job of preserving their races, if one looks at how much negroid admixture they have (mainly from Muslim men raping slaves).
    That is because they have assimilated these out-group influences instead of discarding them (freezing them out of society, revoking their rights and privileges, a.s.o.).

Quote Originally Posted by Sigyn View Post
    I do not think that encouraging men to miscegenate is a positive solution to anything.
    I didn't advocate that we should. I just meant that if one wants to preserve one's race, preventing in-group women from race-mixing, is absolutely vital.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12