Page 1 of 48 12345611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 480

Thread: Norway in WW2

  1. #1
    Senior Member Hevneren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    Tuesday, June 5th, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Location
    Aust-Agder
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Writer
    Politics
    Nationalist/Moderate
    Religion
    Atheist
    Posts
    266
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Norway in WW2

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    As you are not disturbed by any facts but driven by hate I think it is pointless to answer you.
    Yes, I hate my enemy, and I am loud and clear about that. Nazi Germany, by attacking and occupying Norway, became our enemy. It is not only your right to fight for the freedom of your land, it is your duty, which includes purging the land of the foreign blight. German, Somalian, American or whatever else, it does not matter. No foreign power has any right to violate our sovreignity.

  2. #2
    Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Ocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Location
    Glacier park
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Posts
    2,924
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    he is into norwegian preservation and wants to go alone without the rest, so let him.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ocko For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Senior Member hyidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 11:44 AM
    Ethnicity
    British Isles
    Ancestry
    All over the British isles
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    National Socialist
    Religion
    Atheist
    Posts
    1,477
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hevneren View Post
    which includes purging the land of the foreign blight. German, Somalian, American or whatever else, it does not matter. No foreign power has any right to violate our sovreignity.
    Wow! You are a lost soul!

    So,what are you going to do about the Jewish in control of you're home land? since the Jewish do not have any interest of you're country at heart!

    Also,I might add that the Jews are trying to make the earth completely 'Islam Jewish'! Hitler only wanted Europe to be Germanic.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to hyidi For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Gender
    Posts
    520
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi XX View Post
    Wow! You are a lost soul!

    So,what are you going to do about the Jewish in control of you're home land? since the Jewish do not have any interest of you're country at heart!

    Also,I might add that the Jews are trying to make the earth completely 'Islam Jewish'! Hitler only wanted Europe to be Germanic.
    You're not taking the concept far enough. The jews don't need to control Norway as long as we have a population of norwegian crypto jews living there. If being a germanic contains more properties than just having germanic genes we are a tiny minority of the world. The great majority of the socalled western world, thinks, acts and behaves like jews. They are a product of several houndred years of systematic jewish manipulation nd influence and are thus for all practical purposes jews. Not by genetic makeup, but by any other identificator of what is a jew.

  7. #5
    Grand Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Location
    South Coast
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Posts
    5,040
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,584
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,589
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    That's actually in interesting point you make there, Lew!

    As much as I hate to admit it I do sometimes feel that, after centuries of intermingling, Jewish mores have seeped into our western collective psyche and we've embraced many of their disgusting attributes without even realising it.

    Greed is obviously the first thing that comes to mind with these people, but if the Jews all died tomorrow would we suddenly rediscover our spiritual selves? I honestly doubt it but, to come back to Adolf Hitler, I believe that he re-instilled some of the old, forgotten values into Germans and could have pulled things around had he been granted longer to do so. I fear that the task will now be an even greater one for anyone attempting this feat in future because the Jews have since tightened their materialistic hold on us even further.

    Whenever I point out the "Jewish Menace" to folks, however, they either totally ignore this or make some crass attempt at ridicule along the lines of "conspiracy theorist" etc... I've even seen this here on Skadi so you can imagine what it's like out there with the general public! I used to attribute this to ignorance and thought that it was an awareness issue but now I'm coming to the view that the task is far more difficult than this because it's just feigned ignorance and people are actually quite content to be ruled by Jews, whose values they broadly share and with whom they feel a great affinity.

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Gender
    Posts
    520
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    That's actually in interesting point you make there, Lew!

    As much as I hate to admit it I do sometimes feel that, after centuries of intermingling, Jewish mores have seeped into our western collective psyche and we've embraced many of their disgusting attributes without even realising it.

    Greed is obviously the first thing that comes to mind with these people, but if the Jews all died tomorrow would we suddenly rediscover our spiritual selves? I honestly doubt it but, to come back to Adolf Hitler, I believe that he re-instilled some of the old, forgotten values into Germans and could have pulled things around had he been granted longer to do so. I fear that the task will now be an even greater one for anyone attempting this feat in future because the Jews have since tightened their materialistic hold on us even further.

    Whenever I point out the "Jewish Menace" to folks, however, they either totally ignore this or make some crass attempt at ridicule along the lines of "conspiracy theorist" etc... I've even seen this here on Skadi so you can imagine what it's like out there with the general public! I used to attribute this to ignorance and thought that it was an awareness issue but now I'm coming to the view that the task is far more difficult than this because it's just feigned ignorance and people are actually quite content to be ruled by Jews, whose values they broadly share and with whom they feel a great affinity.
    This is a topic large enough for an entire book. 2000 years of history needs to be covered where we look at jewish thinking and mindset and their influence on us and our politics.

    When you walk down that path however, you will get to a point where misanthropy threatens to overcome you. What is absolutely sure is that you will never set foot in a church again. You will see the wisdom that lies in Indo European/Aryan religious and philosophical thinking, its germanic version Aasatru and why it had to be completely iradicated from our minds. You will see that the Vikings were something very different than the seafaring thugs they have been made out to be. The sophisticated view of the Æsir and Vanir will suddenly make a whole lot of sense as opposed to the childish dualistic "Darth Vader/Luke Skywalker" view of the paulinist (christian) doctrine.

    Its as simple as this: A living germanic cultural spirit is utterly incompatible with the desert religions of judaism, christianity or islam. Christ however, will emerge from this as the person he really was before Saul the rabbi manipulated his teachings and wove them into a judaism for the goyim. Jesus of Nazareth was a revolutionary whos teachings is 100% in line with Indo European religious thinking.

    The jew as well as the majority of people today, have turned their back on Odin and the Æsir and instead started to wirship the attributes of Loke and the Vanir. This is the chessboard setup for the coming Ragnarok. It will be the ultimate conflict between the Gods and it will take place on all levels; the physical (nuclear war), intellectually and spiritually. If we are victorious the attributes of the Æsir will govern the new world. If we lose there will be a New World Order where Loke and his followers rule absolute!

    May the Gods be with us all!

  9. #7
    Senior Member Hevneren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    Tuesday, June 5th, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Location
    Aust-Agder
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Writer
    Politics
    Nationalist/Moderate
    Religion
    Atheist
    Posts
    266
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    he is into norwegian preservation and wants to go alone without the rest, so let him.

    With somebody who cannot make a logical statement is not to argue.

    If you argue with a fool, he will pull you down to his level.
    I'm a nationalist, which entails fighting any external (or internal) enemy. The Nazi Germans were our enemies. We fought them. It's as simple as that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi XX View Post
    Wow! You are a lost soul!

    So,what are you going to do about the Jewish in control of you're home land? since the Jewish do not have any interest of you're country at heart!

    Also,I might add that the Jews are trying to make the earth completely 'Islam Jewish'! Hitler only wanted Europe to be Germanic.
    You have no concept of what goes on in my country, or in the world at large, from what I can tell. I'd ask you to read something besides NS-related materials, but I know that this would be a waste of my time, so please go ahead and blame the Jews for all your problems, rather than finding solutions or, god forbid, taking responsibility as a people for your country and where it's heading.

    Islam Jewish? You're just making things up. As for Hitler, he just wanted power to control and enslave other countries under a single empire, with him as the "God-chosen" emperor. No thank you. I want my nation to be free, strong and independent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lew Skannon View Post
    You're not taking the concept far enough. The jews don't need to control Norway as long as we have a population of norwegian crypto jews living there. If being a germanic contains more properties than just having germanic genes we are a tiny minority of the world. The great majority of the socalled western world, thinks, acts and behaves like jews. They are a product of several houndred years of systematic jewish manipulation nd influence and are thus for all practical purposes jews. Not by genetic makeup, but by any other identificator of what is a jew.
    Your ideoloy is a part of a defeatist ideology, where you paint yourself as a victim and complain, rather than take responsibility and try to find solutions. Sorry, but I don't buy into the defeatist ideology. I'm no victim and I don't want to portray myself as one.

    The only way to stop immigration and multiculturalism, is to have some backbone and not portray yourself as a victim. We need solutions, not a chorus of whiners.

  10. #8
    Senior Member hyidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 11:44 AM
    Ethnicity
    British Isles
    Ancestry
    All over the British isles
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    National Socialist
    Religion
    Atheist
    Posts
    1,477
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    You're not taking the concept far enough. The jews don't need to control Norway as long as we have a population of norwegian crypto jews living there
    YOU ARE RIGHT! You're Norway does not have to be run by Jews to be controlled by Jews! The EU/UN and THE UNITED STATES control the Western world! and guess you controls EU/UN/US? The Jews!

    The great majority of the socalled western world, thinks, acts and behaves like jews. They are a product of several houndred years of systematic jewish manipulation nd influence and are thus for all practical purposes jews. Not by genetic makeup, but by any other identificator of what is a jew.
    And this is the very reason why Hitler did what he had too do!

    No thank you. I want my nation to be free, strong and independent.
    Sorry mate! Norway is not free or independent after the Jews won WWII either! Sure, Hitler would had taken over Norway, make you and fellow Norwegians speak a European German language and make you're population all white European population!

    But instead,

    Norway has no free government, (EU / UN/ US.

    Non-stop non-white migrations into Norway,

    Racist attacks against ethic native Norwegians,

    Racist laws against ethic native Norwegians,

    More rights for non -whites migrants.

    Norway is weak as a nation (just like any other European nation of today)

    Islam forcing there religion on Norway.


    Another question! How come Israel is more pure,one cultured,no multicultural and strong and has more of a independent government than you're own country? and Israel is a young artificial country that was made up (60 years ago) for displace Jewish people.

  11. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Gender
    Posts
    520
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hevneren View Post
    Your ideoloy is a part of a defeatist ideology, where you paint yourself as a victim and complain, rather than take responsibility and try to find solutions. Sorry, but I don't buy into the defeatist ideology. I'm no victim and I don't want to portray myself as one.

    The only way to stop immigration and multiculturalism, is to have some backbone and not portray yourself as a victim. We need solutions, not a chorus of whiners.
    What makes you think I give a crap about your opinion? You are everything I don't want to be, everything I despise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi XX View Post
    YOU ARE RIGHT! You're Norway does not have to be run by Jews to be controlled by Jews! The EU/UN and THE UNITED STATES control the Western world! and guess you controls EU/UN/US? The Jews!
    Hehe.. Not to mention aussies.. Most of the aussies I met in my life were crypto jews too.

  12. #10
    Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Ocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Location
    Glacier park
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Posts
    2,924
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Hevneren

    I don't mind you or other Norwegians fighting against Germany (Though there was a substantial number who fought with Germans against the Allies).

    But lying and spreading lies about my people and NS is something else. That is not fight but something dishonorable, something criminal. For that I call you out: A liar.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Page 1 of 48 12345611 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What Was the Best WW2 Army for You?
    By SS Charlemagne in forum Modern Age & Contemporary History
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: Thursday, September 20th, 2018, 05:18 PM
  2. Iceland in WW2
    By Sågverksarbetaren in forum Iceland
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Thursday, May 3rd, 2012, 04:01 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: Sunday, April 19th, 2009, 01:56 PM
  4. NS sympathizers in the US during WW2
    By Mac Seafraidh in forum Modern Age & Contemporary History
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Friday, May 14th, 2004, 07:04 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •