Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: What Was the Best WW2 Army for You?

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 14th, 2010 @ 09:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    monolingualism
    Religion
    Protestant to the core
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: What was the best WWII army for you ?

Quote Originally Posted by No Code
    M1 Garand
    I like the reloading sound

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, December 2nd, 2004 @ 03:23 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    im not nazi or "white power"
    Religion
    Rock 'n' Roll
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by haviaja
    I like the reloading sound
    Yeah!! M1 was a great rifle for its time. If you consider the time the M1 is better than not reliable,piece of crap M16

Post AW: Re: AW: Re: What was the best WWII army for you ?

Considering the result only, someone could think, the one fighting against ten others, was weaker. In fact, the result says nothing.

Army with best tactical ability:
    The Germans.

Reading small action reports, it is unbelievable, how the german soldier had to fight against the way better soviet T34 and KV1s & 2s in the first years.

But the tactical superiority of the germans was kept until the end of war: at the tactical level, no other army dared to attack german forces 1:1. But attacking at a rate not WORSE than 1:1 on tactical scale, was almost a dream for the german soldier from 1944 on.
    And with this ratio of ground forces, tactical alliied air superiority was normal.

With the fall of the Holohoax, WWII will be researched completely new and the world will be stunning, how excellent the german soldier of NS-Germany REALLY was.
    The best soldier of all times.

Bravery:
    Germans & Russians

The bloodshed the Russians had, is unparalleled.
    Ofcourse a crime from the commissars, i.e. to force the own soldiers to run in hordes against german MG42 positions, but nevertheless the russian soldier followed the orders and did his best. They deserve deepest repsect for that much bravery.
    Also that Stalingrad didn't get lost, was only possible because of the enormous bravery of the russian soldier.
    The tactical superiority of the german soldier, was compensated by the Red Army with the blood of the Russians.

What on the german side had begun with Stalingrad, the self-sacrifice of the 6.Army, to prevent the destruction of the whole HGr. Süd with their million men, continued with the successful retreat from the Don out of Russia to the selfless fighting in 1945, to give the Volksgenossen the time to escape from the raping red hordes.
    Especially what the Waffen-SS achieved, is without example: wherever Waffen-SS was put, there they stood until the last man. No other unit fought with that morale and discipline.
    In this conjunction, it shall be never forgotten by the Germans, that it was Norwegian and French W-SS, that defended the Reichskanzlei and that at the end of war, more non Germans fought in the W-SS, than Germans.

Operational warfare:
    Best: USA
    Worst: USSR

Why USA? From the point of view of the plutocratic system, it simply did everything right. They didn't care about morale but only about what is necessary to win the war.
    Not a germanic point of view, but effective. Something the germanic nations hopefully have learned from the Plutocrats.

Why the USSR worst? Simply because without the help of the USA, it was already defeated.
    The biggest and strongest army in the world, with alone more T34 and KV heavy-tanks (each better than the best german tank), than all tanks of the whole german army together had, 3000+ fighters and more than 4 million men and 1 million paratroopers (Victor Suworov), was hit right when it prepared itself to overrun Europe.

If that is not the biggest possible catastrophe that can happen on an operational level, then i don't know, what else:
    Losing 2000 fighters in the first 24 hours(!) and more than 3 million men under weapons within the first few months, is the biggest operational defeat in military history.

It should also be taken into consideration, that the Communistic World Revolution was lost, due to that operational catastrophe, too.

IMO Germany's operational warfare wasn't that bad as always claimed: for such a poor small country, it was unbelievable, how well the german economics and politics could organize the necessary recources on the world-market and later with superior german science and techniques.
    It's easy to say, that this and that should have been done better. But those forget, that it was already a wonder, that Germany even came into the situation, to make such (wrong) decisions.

Looking at a map and at the recources each country has, it is unbelievable, how long Germany and the german soldier was able to withstand it's enemies and that each of the big enemies, the USSR and the USA, was way to weak, to defeat it on it's own.

In this uniquely strenght-development in history lies the reason, why plutocrats and jews fear the awakening of the white nations that much and do everything to destroy them biologically, before this time, they awake alltogether and build up a non-jewish, non-materialistic but nature friendly New Order of racial idealism.

So overall, my clear favourite is the former German soldier (not, what is called German soldier today ).

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, December 2nd, 2006 @ 08:42 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Rossialism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: What was the best WWII army for you ?

What was the best WWII army for you ?
    The one which won the war, naturally: The Russian Army

Last Online
    Monday, June 20th, 2005 @ 04:53 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Volksverhetzer
    Politics
    Nationalsozialist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post AW: What was the best WWII army for you ?

Our great German army.

Heil den Kameraden der Wehrmacht und der Waffen SS!
    Ehre den Toten!

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, December 2nd, 2006 @ 08:42 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Rossialism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: AW: What was the best WWII army for you ?

The one which was beaten by the Russian Army? LOL

Or do you have another "great German army"?

Last Online
    Thursday, September 23rd, 2004 @ 10:51 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    idiot
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

GFM Schörner, you said about German soldiers:

The best soldier of all times.
    If imitation is the highest form of flattery, Ross must feel really good about himself right now.

Anyhow, here are some rather interesting statements by two well respected military commanders. Could you please do me a favor and match the statements with the names.

Person 1:

"If any soldier should attempt to run away during battle and should set as much as one foot outside his rank, the noncommissioned officer standing to his rear shall run him through with the short sword and kill him on the spot."

"If the cavalry moved out for the attack are repulsed without having done their duty, as at XXXXX, the grenadiers are to fire on them even if they have to shoot them down to the last man."

Good will can never induce the common soldier to stand up to such dangers; he will do so only through fear [of his own officers]."

"When the battalion marches, it must leave all of its lodgings simultanously. This is a good precaution against desertion."

Person 2:

"In war morale is of immense importance. The principal weapon is the man. All the men must strive for victory and understand how to achieve it. 'Every soldier must understand his maneuver.'"

"When the enemy is driven back, we have failed, and when he is cut off, encircled and dispersed, we have succeeded."

"Win with ability, not with numbers."

"If we head not driven them into hell, the hell would have swallowed us."

"Subordination! Exercise! Discipline! Cleanliness! Smartness! Sound health! Cheerfulness! Daring! Courage! Victory! Glory, glory, glory!"
    When I look upon seamen, men of science and philosophers, man is the wisest of all beings; when I look upon priests and prophets nothing is as contemptible as man. Diogenes

Post AW: Re: AW: What was the best WWII army for you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ross
    The one which won the war, naturally: The Russian Army
    The one which was beaten by the Russian Army? LOL
    Have you ever taken a look at the numbers?
    Have you taken a look at the battles? Which army was capable to defeat an oponent although he was way stronger, and which army needed 10:1 ratios, to succed? I don't blame the Red Army for having such ratios. But it says nothing about it's capabilitites.

I also suggest to take a look at the Land-and-Lease deliveries.
    Alone what the SU received from the USA, was more, that the german army had at the start of Barbarossa! Without these enourmous amount, the SU would have been definately defeated. Hands down. So if i were you, i would say first a big thanks to your jewish friends on the eastcoast.
    If it comes to masses and ressources, then obviously the Wehrmacht can't stand the comparison and the Red Army was way better.

But if we are talking about 'the best army', i understand the strategic and tactical capabilities of it's officers and soldiers.

The capabilities or the worth of an army has nothing to do with the result of a war.
    The best can always be overwhelmed by the pure mass.
    The Wehrmacht was simply overwehlmed by the masses and ressources of it's enemies. But not by their capabilities.
    Interestingly high officers, even Israelis voted in an international study, the Wehrmacht as best army. IIRC, the Red Army was not under the top three.

I have absolutely no problem, if Russians are celebrating their 'victory' - if they still believe it was one. But this shouldn't be confused with an objective judgement about the army and soldier with the best capabilities.

And what i additionally don't understand is, how a nationalist, usually caring about his nations blood, can glorify a communistic army that cared not a bit about it's own soldiers and uselessly sent masses after masses into their certain dead?
    Don't you think it were crimes against the own soldiers, if they were forced to run in hordes against MG42 positions?
    Or that comissars shot everyone, who was not willing to run forward without a gun and taking the gun from a fallen comrade somewhere in front?
    If that would have done Wehrmacht-officers, i would call them criminals against the own soldiers, and they should have been shot.
    If that would have been even system, i would never call such an army a good army.

But now i understand you better.

Ross, you are not a nationalist, you are a chauvinist. Nothing more.
    Last edited by GFM Schörner; Wednesday, September 8th, 2004 at 02:40 PM.

Last Online
    Thursday, September 23rd, 2004 @ 10:51 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    idiot
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

C'mon Mr. GFM Schörner, forget about Ross for a moment, and please help me identify those two men (hilfe mir, bitte, diese zwei Männer identifiziert ). Here are couple more clues:

Person 1:

"The XXXXX hereby forbids all cavalry officers, under penalty of being cashiered [sacked], ever to allow themselves to be attacked by the enemy in any action. XXXXX must always attack the enemy."

Person 2:

“Intuition, rapidity, impact.”
    When I look upon seamen, men of science and philosophers, man is the wisest of all beings; when I look upon priests and prophets nothing is as contemptible as man. Diogenes

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 @ 02:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Galiza
    Ancestry
    Galicia
    Subrace
    Atlantomed
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    manager
    Politics
    extreme right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nemo
    We Won! We Won! we are the victors that 's what counts, not what would have happened if this or that was different.
    Nobody knows that answer.
    you are glad for that??? now your stinking jew " culture is everywhere.. The Wehrmaht and SS and off course the blue division that was honored by Der Fuhrer himself( most decorated unit in the wehrmacht, they NEVER run one inch.. but really. anyone with a steady conviction will fight.. you just need the motivation.. something Europe and the europeans seem to have lost today..
    Last edited by goidelicwarrior; Friday, October 1st, 2004 at 01:52 PM.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast