Thread: Information on Traits Correlated to Rh Factor

aegrisomnia

Information on Traits Correlated to Rh Factor

I have been wondering whether there are any significant, or meaningful, variations in phenotypes associated with the presence (or absence) of the Rhesus factor (Rh positive or Rh negative, as in blood type).

I am interested in all traits, whether they be physical, cognitive, etc., and am not necessarily limiting myself to causation of a direct (or even indirect) nature (for instance, I have read one study which links susceptibility to toxoplasmosis to the Rh factor, and this condition can bring about a variety of interesting changes, not least of which appear to be changes in personality and/or behavior over a lifetime).

Any information on potentially correlated phenotypes/traits is appreciated. I prefer scientific studies, if possible, and am aware of some of the body of more entertaining theories regarding Rh negative blood (nephilim, serpent people, blue blood, illuminati, aliens, descendents of Jesus, etc.) As an aside, I tend not to put too much stock into these sorts of theories. Thanks!

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 02:03 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Engaged
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rh negative distribution by country:

ABO and Rh blood type distribution by nation (population averages)
    Country
    O- A- B- AB-
    Austria 9% 7% 2% 1%
    Belgium 7% 8% 3% 1%
    Brazil 7% 6% 1.50% 0.80%
    Canada 9% 8% 2% 0.50%
    Denmark 7% 6% 1.40% 0.50%
    Estonia 6% 7% 2% 1%
    Finland 4.50% 4.50% 3% 1%
    France 4% 6% 2% 1%
    Germany 6% 7% 1% 1%
    Hong Kong 6% 6% 2% 1%
    Hungary 0.31% 0.19% 0.14% 0.05%
    India 8.40% 4.60% 1.70% 0.40%
    Ireland 2.00% 0.80% 1.10% 0.20%
    Israel 8% 5% 2% 1%
    N.lands 3% 4% 2% 1%
    N. Zealand 7.50% 7% 1.30% 0.50%
    Norway 9% 6% 2% 1%
    Poland 6% 7.20% 1.20% 0.60%
    Portugal 6% 6% 2% 1%
    Saudi 6.00% 6.60% 1.10% 0.50%
    SA 4% 2% 1% 0.23%
    Spain 7% 5% 2% 1%
    Sweden 9% 8% 2% 0.50%
    Taiwan 6% 7% 2% 1%
    Turkey 0.10% 0.10% 0.01% 0.02%
    UK 3.90% 4.70% 1.60% 0.80%
    Ukraine 7% 7% 2% 1%

I associate O negative, the magical universal donor, with Northern Cromagnids. As you can see, it is also high in Austria and relatively high amongst Indians, Ukrainians, Jews and the Basques in Spain.

Senior Administrator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Married
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts
    There are all sorts of studies on blood group and rhesus factor associated with racial types, e.g. this:

BLOOD GROUPS AND ANTHROPOLOGY
    FROM RACES AND PEOPLE
    BY WILLIAM C. BOYD PH.D. and ISAAC ASIMOV PH.D.
    Abelard-Schumann, New York

Now we can summarize our six genetic races: *

1. Australian (Aboriginal): low B or none, low M, no A2

2. American (Indian): low B or none, low N, no A2

3. Asian: High B, high Rhz, no A2

4. African: High B, high Rho, some rh (negative), high A2

5. European: moderately high rh (negative), moderate B, moderate A2

6. Early European: very high rh (negative), no B

The genes for O and A are so widespread among all groups of people that they are nearly useless in racial classification.
    The six races (plus a seventh race which is less clear-cut) divide the world in an interesting manner. We can follow immigration waves that we could not follow if we used skin color or some other obvious physical characteristic. For instance, a group of immigrants high in A must have entered western Japan from Korea in the not distant past and spread eastward. That would account for the variation of frequency in the A gene in different parts of Japan.
    As we learn more about the blood-group genes, and about other genes, too, and as we test more and more people all over the earth, we can expect to be able to trace man's evolution more exactly and to learn the stages by which he has populated the world.
    "Blood typing as a method not to determine race but to trace the different overall "types" of humanity and show how they have moved back-and-forth across the world."John H. Jenkins
    The most troublesome peoples to pin down are those that live in Europe. Here a problem arises in the Rh blood-group series.
    In order to explain the problem, let's just say a few words about the Rh series. One of the Rh genes is usually written as rh (with a small "r.") The rh gene is recessive to all the other genes in the Rh series. Therefore, it is only when a person is homozygous for rh (that is, has two rh genes) that it can be detected. Such a person is said to be Rh-negative. A person with only one rh gene or none at all is Rh-positive.
    Rh-negative blood is one type that can have a drastic effect on human health. (Remember, we said at the beginning of the chapter that there was one.) Sometimes a mother is Rh-negative and her unborn baby is Rh-positive (having inherited one of the other Rh genes from the father). When this happens, some of the baby's erythrocytes may be destroyed and other serious damage also results. Consequently, the baby will die before birth or very shortly after.
    Source

Also see: Are You RH-Negative or RH-Positive?

I'm O- but haven't noticed any reptilian or extraterrestrial blood manifestations so far.

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 02:03 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Engaged
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitas View Post

I'm O- but haven't noticed any reptilian or extraterrestrial blood manifestations so far.
    It is always O- people who get abducted by aliens

aegrisomnia
    Thank you for pointing this out. I recall learning that being negative for the rhesus factor was fairly rare (about 85% percent of all people are positive), and that European types (esp. certain groups) had a relatively higher proportion than some other places.

Also, I think I read an article (or a website) at one point which seemed to be in agreement with the association with Northern early/proto-humans you mention. I believe this article actually sought a link to interbreeding between modern humans and neanderthals (H.s.sapiens, or H.sapiens, and H.neanderthalensis, or H.s.neanderthalensis, depending upon classifications). I think the current state of the science has it that interbreeding did probably occur to some extent, although I am unclear on specifics and may be mistaken.

Thanks again!

Thank you for these very interesting sources. The sentiments expressed in the quoted article seem to confirm my suspicions that the limited number of genes involved in determining ABO and Rh blood types may be insufficient for the use of these to find meaningful correlations, or make meaningful distinctions, across Europid subraces.