Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Present Day Japanese Culture Obsessed with the Nordic Race?

Last Online
    Friday, September 2nd, 2016 @ 12:48 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Western Europe, Britain, Ireland
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Traditionalist, anti-capitalist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I can sympathise with some of what you are saying Vordringende. I can see how it might be benificial to ally with someone who wants racial autonomy as much as we do, over an anti-white traitor who is working to destroy us and himself. However I would still ally myself with an imperfect Germanic living in a former colony over a noble Japanese because blood ties are stronger and more important than mutual interests and noble traits imo. Hitlers aim was to unite all Germanics from across the globe and reconnect them with their ancestral past, this is my aim also.

This thread has gone way off topic though now and developed into a pointless argument from a few misplaced or badley chosen words. We really shouldn't be arguing on a forum that is supposed unite us.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Monday, July 30th, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Angelisc
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest_Dweller View Post
    I can sympathise with some of what you are saying Vordringende. I can see how it might be benificial to ally with someone who wants racial autonomy as much as we do, over an anti-white traitor who is working to destroy us and himself. However I would still ally myself with an imperfect Germanic living in a former colony over a noble Japanese because blood ties are stronger and more important than mutual interests and noble traits imo. Hitlers aim was to unite all Germanics from across the globe and reconnect them with their ancestral past, this is my aim also.

This thread has gone way off topic though now and developed into a pointless argument from a few misplaced or badley chosen words. We really shouldn't be arguing on a forum that is supposed unite us.
    There's a big difference between being proud of being Germanic and thinking everyone is of merit is of value purely because they're of German extraction... obvious differences aside I think there's a dangerously fine line between thinking everyone ought to join hands simply by virtue of their humanity or simply by virtue of their race and only society's most wretched society's most invaluable would seek to elevate themselves and would try to conceal their shortcomings by virtue of either: one thinks their shortcomings are insignificant because "everyone is equal" no matter how stupid no matter how degenerate and that they "belong" simply by virtue of their humanity and the other thinks their shortcomings are insignificant because "everyone is equal" again because no matter how stupid no matter how degenerate they too "belong" simply by virtue of their race... neither kind of person is valuable to us to any community... people belong by respecting the laws and the ethos of the community. Not everyone has merit not everyone has honour not everyone has strength not everyone has something to offer their community. The reality is that there are untermensch as "Germanic" as you and I and I think leveling all of us simply because of our blood because of our biology is an insult to our ancestors and an atrocious way to "honour" them and their virtues their traditions and their cultures and that it ultimately ignores the essence of what makes a Germanic a Germanic. Any person of any race who lacks the spirit the geist of said race is not of said race no matter how pure their blood how pure their biological heritage.

You're inspired by Hitler's vision and I respect your principles and politics but I'm inspired by the vision of the Conservative Revolutionaries who might have in turn inspired him and his movement but differed and vastly so and by the weltanschauung of our heathen ancestors as well as by the writings of the European New Right: Jünger and Moeller van den Bruck and Schmitt and Spengler and Heidegger had different views about what does or does not constitute being a German than both yourself and those antagonising me on this thread. Even our heathen ancestors ousted both men and women from their respective communities who failed to uphold their rituals and their beliefs regardless of blood ties. And in spite of their ethnocentricity they also traded with lived among and expressed a high regard for people of other blood. And the European New Right make a clear distinction between European and American character and culture. I think simplifying the matter at hand by saying anyone of one's blood makes a better ally a better contribution to our cause to our character our culture and to their preservation than another of another blood is not only wrong it's insulting to the legacy of wisdom of our heathen ancestors and their weltanschauung and is nothing more than a parody of ethnocentricity particularly given that it positions thousands upon thousands of people who have little to no respect for our right to preserve our people even going so far as to deny race to deny us that right above and beyond people who do respect our right to our own destiny and given the metaphysics of race and the metahistory as well as the history of our own.

That one instance bothered me. Be more careful when you type.

Nonsense, you're perpetuating the European stereotype to reduce every argument about your opponent being American. You wanted to continue to talk about English comprehension right before 'you reduce it to grammar and spelling, wahh!' and calling other posters hypocrites. Talk about hypocritical. Good grammar is the natural prerequisite to good reading comprehension. By the way, real English do not like to be called European, but you would know that because you are English and not Japanese. If my responses are so adolescent, be the mature one and stop responding. But you won't because calling my responses juvenile is just a ploy to feel like you've won the debate like a typical pan-European. Maybe you'd fit in better at The Apricity.

Could you make it more obvious that you're a sook who can't deal with the disparities between Europeans and Americans and the contempt frequently shown toward Americans because of its "culture" of its poisoning of the world with "democracy" with Jewish capitalist geist and vapid and predictable garbage particularly when some of us have the capacity to appreciate other cultures as well as our own without feeling as if this alone can threaten our ancestral integrity?
    Umm, what? Could I make it more obvious than Ethnicity: Original American? Why does every pan-European think every American wants to be European and has the same monoculture that they see on TV? The rest of this paragraph is simply irrelevant to me or more lies about me so I will not bother quoting it. You are quite the one to talk about lies.

Quote Originally Posted by vordringende View Post
    Some of us are elitists or spiritualists who measure the value of race beyond just blood and position those of honour those of pride those of virtues we seek to uphold above the worst above the nadir of our own societies and I think this worries you. I think I know why.
    Lol

Some of us have a more scientific approach to race. A good Jap is a Jap and a bad Jap is a Jap. They have some admirable qualities but they're still not my people. They're mostly irrelevant to us because we don't need a flood of Japanese in our countries to 'help us fight the war' even if they have some qualities we like. It's funny that you think you are an elitist.

I don't know the difference between "your" and "you're" to suggest my English is bad when he's lying about my not understanding
    You lie about what I supposedly believe all the time! I don't need to take the time to refute any of it because it's simply not true.
    Last edited by Sigyn; Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 at 02:31 PM. Reason: No ad-hominems or "idiot" namecalling, please.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian-Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    My known ancestry is Norwegian
    State
    Nordic Union Nordic Union
    Politics
    Identitarian
    Religion
    Germanic & Indo-European Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I think Julius Evola had a point when discussing the notions of "the race of the body" and "the race of the spirit". The race of the body refers to biology and genetics, of course; the physical relatedness of the blood that is shared by two individuals of similar ancestry.

The race of the spirit refers to the qualities of an individual, for example whether he has a noble character or a weak, low and dishonorable character. What makes a man extraordinary and of great character and spirit is not only about biological determinism, although genetics probably influence it to quite some degree.

An individual can have the purest Germanic ancestry, and still be worth nothing as an individual if looking at his merits, his quality and his character. He can actually be worth less than most members of any other race.

I am all for ethnic and racial loyalty and preservation of the Folk, but I've never been with the fanatics who think biological race is everything, and that the worth of individuals is determined simply by the fact of being born into a particular racial gene pool. I have much more respect for a Japanese or an Iranian who has a strong and honorable character and is proud of his culture and heritage than any 100% Norwegian hedonist lowlife.

The concept of belonging to a Folk is about much more than only genetic heritage. It's about belonging to the life and destiny of a specific community with whom you share common values, common ideals, in which the individuals would be willing to sacrifice their own lives if it was necessary for the preservation of the folkish and cultural community.

I've never had the chance to live in such a setting, this has unfortunately been taken away from me (or us) by the modern liberal western societies. But although I at many times may be disgusted by the weakness shown by my people, I feel much closer to the Scandinavian people (as a whole) than to the Japanese people, and I feel closer to the Europid race than the Mongolid one.

It's of course bitter to realize that Japanese society overall is healthier than Norwegian (or Western) society. Their immigration-policies are much more rational (and neither do they believe in "multiculturalism"), it's not a shame to be proud of ones ethnic heritage, and traditional cultural values and ideals are much stronger.

Our struggle is not that of the Japanese, though. Our struggle is the Germanic and the European struggle and the struggle for our particular nations and ethnicities.

No matter how much we may despise the way our cultures and societies have degenerated, and although we don't have to deny the fact that biological race alone is not enough to earn our respect (or disrespect), it is still our duty as members of a particular people to work towards changing our culture and society and creating a better future for our people.

I believe we could maintain good relations with Japan, but we still have to remember that our destinies are largely of a different character. We may share some values and some noble ideals, but we still belong to different Folk-communities who should determine their own destinies and shape their own cultures in accordance to their own heritage.

Some Japanese individuals would no doubt be infinitely more worthy in my eyes than hordes of unworthy individuals of Germanic ancestry. But when looking at these things as a whole, then my loyalty is rather to the Scandinavian, Germanic and European peoples in an extended vision, than to the Japanese people. Because even though there exists many unworthy, lowly individuals born into my race and my people, I still belong to the the particular destiny of this people, and not to the destiny of the Japanese. There would be a difference between judging the merits of individuals (independently of race), and looking at the larger picture, which is the Folk as a whole, with its own life and destiny.
    "Man evolved in cooperating groups united by common cultural and genetic ties, and it is only in such a setting that the individual can feel truly free, and truly protected. Men cannot live happily alone and without values or any sense of identity…" - Alain de Benoist
    Motpol.nu - Alternative Right - Arktos.com
    Click here for a sound-track to my posts.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 11:14 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Grandparrents Faroese, now live in germany
    Ancestry
    My grandparrents on mother side where faroese, my father was born in munich,
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden-Wuerttemberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Heilerziehuingspfleger
    Politics
    no party affiliation
    Religion
    germanic heathen norse
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I must also say i support vordringende here. I think there are indeed things we can learn from the japanese ! They managed to keep their society much more racial pure then we did, and it can´t hurt to look how they did that, can it ? Of course i would never prefer their culture over ours, but rejecting everything about them just because they are not germanic seems stupid to me !

EVERY folk needs a certain exchange of ideas with others, and since the japanese have so much in common with us i think they are a good ally in certain things. They want to keep their racial purity as much as we do, so there isnt any real danger of race mixing through this exchange, at least not on a larger scale, which makes them ideal partners in many things.

Have a look at china or japan a few centuries ago, and you see what happens when a folk cut´s all ties to the rest of the world. You get a standstill in development. You need an exchange through trade and an exchange of ideas with other people, and that is a good thing ! Rejecting everything foreign on principle is not my idea of preservationism ! Every culture needs to develop to thrive, and for that you need this exchange with others. That has nothing to do with multikulti, it is simply recognizing that we are not perfect, and there are sometimes things others do better. So don´t close your eyes from that ! If you really want to safe and preserve your culture the most important step is to keep it alive. A culture that doesnt develop any longer dies sooner or later ! So if you think preservationism means to keep everything exactly as it is you are actively endangering and weakening our culture, and not preserving it ! Of course we should honor the past, but we shouldnt live it, or we will go under !

It also means recognizing our weaknesses and work on them. I have already mentioned that we could learn from them how to keep your people more racially pure, and that is just one example of many where we can learn from such an exchange, and they in return can learn from us. Of course our culture is the better one, but again, it is far from perfect, or we wouldnt have the problems we currently have, so everything that can help us with our problems should be welcomed and not blindly rejected because it is not of germanic origin !!!

btw calling the chinese the asian brethren of the japanese would be an insult to any really proud japanese ! It is about as bad as calling the russians or the turks our european brothers We don´t see them as our equals, just as the japanese do not see the chinese as their equals, and we both have good reasons for that !
    There won't be humans in 500 years. Enough people choke themselves when they jerk off we gave it a name. We ain't a species made to last.

Judging by it´s name common sense must once have been a pretty common thing. When and why did that change, so it became the rare treasure it is today???

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian-Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    State
    Politics
    Identitarian
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyn View Post
    Have a look at china or japan a few centuries ago, and you see what happens when a folk cut´s all ties to the rest of the world. You get a standstill in development. You need an exchange through trade and an exchange of ideas with other people, and that is a good thing ! Rejecting everything foreign on principle is not my idea of preservationism ! Every culture needs to develop to thrive, and for that you need this exchange with others. That has nothing to do with multikulti, it is simply recognizing that we are not perfect, and there are sometimes things others do better.
    Indeed it has nothing to do with the postmodern western ideological notion of "multiculturalism". But still, this is the most widespread argument of supporters of modern "multiculturalism" in the Western and European nations. Our nations has supposedly "always been multicultural", because we have occasionally imported (not to forget that we have exported them as well) technological and scientific inventions and developments, as well as new types of foods and dishes, certain words and phrases, and random artistic elements. ALL cultures that have EVER existed ANYWHERE on the planet have done this, and that doesn't make any traditional society "multicultural". This is one of the most retarded comparisons the multiculturalists use to justify their social experiment.

So don´t close your eyes from that ! If you really want to safe and preserve your culture the most important step is to keep it alive. A culture that doesnt develop any longer dies sooner or later ! So if you think preservationism means to keep everything exactly as it is you are actively endangering and weakening our culture, and not preserving it ! Of course we should honor the past, but we shouldnt live it, or we will go under !
    I'd be surprised (to say the least) if any serious members on this board wants to preserve modern western culture as it is today. In our mass society there is very little remaining worth preserving, but lots that should be either changed, reformed or eradicated. We have a very rich heritage that we can look into and let inspire us to plant the seeds for cultural revitalization, but little of this is directly manifested in the modern western mass societies in these times unfortunately...

Something I wrote about culture, and what's wrong with merely wanting to "preserve" one specific cultural era:

http://forums.skadi.net/showpost.php...postcount=1518

It also means recognizing our weaknesses and work on them. I have already mentioned that we could learn from them how to keep your people more racially pure, and that is just one example of many where we can learn from such an exchange, and they in return can learn from us. Of course our culture is the better one, but again, it is far from perfect, or we wouldnt have the problems we currently have, so everything that can help us with our problems should be welcomed and not blindly rejected because it is not of germanic origin !!!
    Yes, that's a very narrow-minded attitude. To preserve the distinct Germanic spirit in our culture (well, rather reinforce, really) is not directly opposed to being open-minded towards other peoples and cultures. The ancient Germanics, the Norsemen etc. were never narrow-minded in this way.

As for Japan and (relative) ethnic/racial/cultural purity and integrity:
    This is a very good argument against the common multiculturalist claim of multiculturalism and mass immigration being some kind of strange "natural force" or something, which is inevitable and unavoidable.

btw calling the chinese the asian brethren of the japanese would be an insult to any really proud japanese ! It is about as bad as calling the russians or the turks our european brothers
    I look at genuine Europid Russians as my European brothers (or perhaps cousins). Do you have a problem with that? There lives many ethnicities in the huge territory of the Russian state, but many of them are undeniably just as European as anyone else. The Turks are another story...
    "Man evolved in cooperating groups united by common cultural and genetic ties, and it is only in such a setting that the individual can feel truly free, and truly protected. Men cannot live happily alone and without values or any sense of identity…" - Alain de Benoist

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyn View Post
    EVERY folk needs a certain exchange of ideas with others, and since the japanese have so much in common with us i think they are a good ally in certain things. They want to keep their racial purity as much as we do, so there isnt any real danger of race mixing through this exchange, at least not on a larger scale, which makes them ideal partners in many things.
    Apart from a society with emphasis on discipline and organization, exactly what do Japanese have in common with Germanics?

I do not have anything personal against the Japanese as a people, I just do not see this metaphysical "spiritual bond" between us and them. Their ethnocentric values are a good example to follow, but those values are hardly unique to the Japanese.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian-Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    State
    Politics
    Identitarian
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    The reality is that there are untermensch as "Germanic" as you and I and I think leveling all of us simply because of our blood because of our biology is an insult to our ancestors and an atrocious way to "honour" them and their virtues their traditions and their cultures and that it ultimately ignores the essence of what makes a Germanic a Germanic. Any person of any race who lacks the spirit the geist of said race is not of said race no matter how pure their blood how pure their biological heritage.
    I can agree with that. Egalitarianism is a poison, no matter if this egalitarianism is applied to "Humanity" as a whole, or to all the members of a particular racial (or ethnic) group.
    The ancient Nordic and Germanic peoples knew that some people were closer to the gods (the holy, the divine, the highest ideals and principles) than others. Not everyone had honour and noble qualities simply by virtue of his tribal affiliation. Not everyone was just as good as all others. A nīðing is a nīðing, no other facts can change that.
    In this context it would be appropriate to refer to the Nordic myth Rigsthula, were the god Rig (Heimdall - could probably also refer to Odin) blends with the humans and creates three different types of men. The third, Jarl, is described as the most noble and the one that is closest to the gods (he was taught the knowledge of the Runes). This should be the ruling class in a healthy society, the true aristocracy that is aristocratic because of their merits and qualities above anything else...

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 11:14 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Grandparrents Faroese, now live in germany
    Ancestry
    My grandparrents on mother side where faroese, my father was born in munich,
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden-Wuerttemberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Heilerziehuingspfleger
    Politics
    no party affiliation
    Religion
    germanic heathen norse
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigyn View Post
    Apart from a society with emphasis on discipline and organization, exactly what do Japanese have in common with Germanics?

I do not have anything personal against the Japanese as a people, I just do not see this metaphysical "spiritual bond" between us and them. Their ethnocentric values are a good example to follow, but those values are hardly unique to the Japanese.

It is quite a lot actually. We are both historically societies based on a strong warrior ethos, that has many similarities like being bound by honor, courage etc.etc. The old shinto religion shows a lot similarities with the old norse folk belief, our fairytales and sagas show many similarities etc.etc.etc.
    There won't be humans in 500 years. Enough people choke themselves when they jerk off we gave it a name. We ain't a species made to last.

Judging by it´s name common sense must once have been a pretty common thing. When and why did that change, so it became the rare treasure it is today???

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Monday, July 30th, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Angelisc
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Autosmal Viking View Post
    Talk about hypocritical.
    In what universe is nit-picking about spelling and grammar on an online forum even remotely comparable to pointing out a complete and utter failure to comprehend the fundamental differences between what has been written and what you've erroneously inferred from it? I'm not a hypocrite but you sure are incapable of comprehending the dynamics of what is or is not hypocrisy.

Ethnicity: Original American?
    Some of us have a more scientific approach to race.
    I respect your right to identify as you wish. But... scientifically-speaking you're of Germanic or Nordic ethnicity... scientifically-speaking there is no Original American ethnicity... essentially what you're saying here is that a metaphysical and meta-historical conception of race is fine for you is fine for white Americans but you expect me but you expect others who disagree with your attitude here to strictly define and describe race in scientific terms. Now that is an example of hypocrisy. Now before you rant and rave and accuse me of denying race that's not what I've said here. I believe in race as much as any sensible person. I'm simply exposing the double standard of believing you can conceptualise a new race of your own by virtue of nothing more than its geography and then get stroppy when others believe race is more than blood is more than science.

It's funny that you think you are an elitist.
    Not quite as funny as the way you think your attempts to insult me are anything but futile. Your apparently biological approach to race positions every worthless Original American as being as worthwhile as every worthwhile other... your approach is quite the opposite of elitism where every liberal every idiot every homosexual and every criminal is considered your racial brethren as long as he or she is an Original American.... and that complacency has played a part in holding us back... considering yourself "the same" as people who do not even believe in race believe in our collective histories and collective destinies simply because they "belong" is foolish and self-destructive. In contrast to the traitors in our midsts why are a people who share and welcome our ethnocentric vision such a threat?

You lie about what I supposedly believe all the time! I don't need to take the time to refute any of it because it's simply not true.
    I haven't lied about what you're written I've simply provided appropriate analogies to expose what you've written for the sheer folly that it is.

A Question: How do you reconcile being "a viking," assuming your username is meant to reflect your social and cultural attitudes, with your complete disregard for the way our viking ancestors often viewed other people, and often exiled their own kith and kin who failed to live up to the expectations of their communities?