Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Present Day Japanese Culture Obsessed with the Nordic Race?

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Monday, July 30th, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Angelisc
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodericus View Post
    Sure Japan has all of those things, but they are not European or related in any way, thus I will learn nothing at all from them. Perhaps I will respect it, but not 'learn' from it.
    And we've nothing to learn from Americans or Australians or from Christianity as none of these things are indigenous to Europe either.

Last Online
    11 Hours Ago @ 03:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Germany
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Judaist
    Religion
    Logos
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vordringende View Post
    And we've nothing to learn from Americans or Australians or from Christianity as none of these things are indigenous to Europe either.
    Japanese people are Asians, racially different. Americans are racially the same as Europeans. The blood that flows through their veins is the same as the blood that flows through an Englishman, or a German.

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    This seems to be a false dichotomy. Americans and Australians, although they're not from the European continent, are not different from Europeans in the same way that Japanese are.

Anti- whaling dogmatism in Australia and New Zealand is a perfect example of how egalitarian liberal universalist rhetoric infiltrates the collective consciousness of a people regardless of their apparent politics and principles. Japan probably doesn't like being told what to do and what not to do any more than any other sovereign nation....
    Anti-whaling attitudes in Australia and New Zealand are the result of an ingrained culture of empathy towards animals (whether that is taken to an extreme is a subjective thing). It's no coincidence that it was Northern Europeans and their colonial descendants who pioneered a more humane treatment of animals. This is a typical Northern European trait, which the Japanese lack.

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 10:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigyn View Post
    Anti-whaling attitudes in Australia and New Zealand are the result of an ingrained culture of empathy towards animals (whether that is taken to an extreme is a subjective thing). It's no coincidence that it was Northern Europeans and their colonial descendants who pioneered a more humane treatment of animals. This is a typical Northern European trait, which the Japanese lack.
    As for whaling: Countries like Norway, Iceland or the Faroe Islands must not have gotten this memo then. Should we slander them for whaling as well? I hear Sea Shepard does and recently produced a special "Whale Wars - Viking Shores". I mean be my guest and criticize whaling, but it seems hypocritical to me just to point it out when Japan is concerned. Personally I find the conditions in factory farming all throughout the world (including the west) more depressing than some whales living free in the ocean until they get killed to be eaten.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    Vest-Agder Vest-Agder
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    Nationalist, yet hater of none
    Religion
    Love for Åsatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heinrich Harrer View Post
    I hear Sea Shepard does and recently produced a special "Whale Wars - Viking Shores".
    That show is pure BS, and riddled with lies.

I suggest people actually read up on the Faroese traditions, instead of following the media blindly.
    Please don't confuse the terms "nordid" and "nordic".

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Frisian
    Ancestry
    Frisian, Saxon
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Frisia Frisia
    Politics
    Frisian nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Granraude View Post
    That show is pure BS, and riddled with lies.

I suggest people actually read up on the Faroese traditions, instead of following the media blindly.
    I saw this episode where these annoying whale wars guys were harrassing the fishermen on i believe the Faroese islands. The townsmen were clearly annoyed as hell at these invaders and i can see why. Even the mayor stepped in to ask them to leave.

I hate these new age hippie types that want to force their views upon others. Someone should get on a boat and hunt down these dweeps instead and sink their boat.
    Bûter, brea en griene tsiis
    Wa't dat net sizze kin is gjin oprjochte Fries!

Not exactly, but you'd be wise to consider what you have in common considering the tiny percentage of the world population your people make, your common origins, and the same predicament your countries are facing. You seem to care less for Australians who are directly related to English, more so than any pan-European ideology, than you do for your beloved Japanese.

Do not lecture me, Mar 2012. This is Skadi, not a European New Right forum. I'd say you are a troll but you put too much time into your posts.

By your askew logic a traitor to their ancestry is someone who allies themselves with those of another no matter how strong or honourable they may be and not those of their own ancestry who threaten their own by pandering to the majority to the mediocrity that shapes a west that is populated and plagued with nihilism with liberalism with "democracy" and with mass-consumer idiocy. In fact by your logic we British as well as you Australians and Americans betrayed our respective ancestries the instant our forefathers opted to fight against Germania against her and her allies alongside Soviet Russians and yet that is exactly where your sympathies lie and that Germans betrayed their ancestry by allying themselves with the Japanese which is where my sympathies lie. I'm afraid as soon as you reduce any debate about Japan to their apparent evil during WWII only to sing the praise of Allied forces well... your behaviour reflects that of those who accord unwarranted collective guilt to Germans while shutting off their brains to block out what the British and Australians and Americans also did. And if you commit the folly of implying I'm Japanese again I'll ask how your bourgeois liberal sentimentality about the war is helpful in the preservation of the people and we'll see how that goes. If the Japanese generally-speaking are a people of honour a people of ethnocentricity and of tradition then doesn't this deserve the respect of those of us who share and welcome this and wish this were still the case among our own? Most Australians and Americans in particular don't come close to sharing the principles and politics of this forum. In contrast most Japanese are highly ethnocentric and believe in community believe in unity and in family values.
    I wasn't putting words in your mouth any more than you were mine... your first response to any of my posts was a complaint about my expression of European New Right sentiment against Americans... the distinction made between the United States or "the West" and Europa particularly as far as culture is concerned... the undermining of the heritage of the colonies that made you so angry and upset and for which I said I was sorry... seriously if you're given to hysterics so much that you can't even remember what you wrote a week ago then perhaps you're beyond help. And as far as Australia's cultural heritage goes well... the last vestiges of Englishness in that country are vanishing to make way for vapid and predictable cultural trends courtesy of your countrymen... perhaps when the overwhelming Jewish geist of capitalism of industrialism and materialism and of hyper-liberal folly et cetera are well and truly lanced and cleansed from the United States I'll be convinced that you remain as European as Europeans. I think you know all-too well how Europeans often consider your people and this is why you struggle with the idea of Europeans admiring Japanese admiring anyone other than your people who expect to be considered brethren simply by virtue of your blood. I'm sure I'm not alone in finding such sentiments more than a little childish.
    Contrary to your comment my post in its entirety applies to your post it's just that it's uncomfortable for you to see and to address any actual consistent and coherent exposure of the absurdity of expecting people to participate in your I'm-white-you're-white group hug when they don't share and welcome The Aesthete's irrational and immature contempt for the Japanese particularly given that he refers to "their fascination" with things considered aberrant considered beneath contempt by most Japanese. Constructing an argument or the lack of one from nothing more than hyperbole than lies and intellectual shortcomings are so unbecoming men and women of honour irrespectve of their respective ancestries don't you think?
    You have no logic. Where did I mention traitors or affirm Americans being Europeans? Your entire post is a straw-man rant based on several things I did not type. Is English your first language?

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Angelisc
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodericus View Post
    Japanese people are Asians, racially different. Americans are racially the same as Europeans. The blood that flows through their veins is the same as the blood that flows through an Englishman, or a German.
    The blood that flows through the veins of every paedophile and rapist of our blood is the same too. Do you measure their value above and beyond every person of honour of a different blood? I said it before and I'll say it again... I'd sooner ally myself and my family and folk with a people who regard ethnocentricity and family and folk as important than people of my own blood whose behaviour is detrimental to the preservation of our people. This isn't synonymous with preferring one people over another people. Only some of one people over some of another people. Why is this so hard to understand?

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Angelisc
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    This seems to be a false dichotomy. Americans and Australians, although they're not from the European continent, are not different from Europeans in the same way that Japanese are.

What is a false dichotomy is the reduction of the subject at hand to the two-way delusion that simply because the Japanese are not the same as us we have nothing we have nothing at all to learn from them when it is America in particular that is responsible for much of the cultural degeneracy and idiocy that underpins why white culture is in decline.

Norway whales. Iceland whales. The Faroe Islands whale. Please articulate how exactly this fact supports your belief about North Europeans being "more humane"... no... anti-whaling attitudes in Australia and New Zealand germinate in hypocrisy:
    The treatment of livestock in Australia is appalling.
    Trying to costume anti-whaling attitudes as some kind of virtuous defense of animals when we are talking about a country with a notorious record of harm in live animal exports among other things is as fallacious as can be.
    I see nothing wrong with whaling and neither do Norwegians or Icelanders or Faroe Islanders and they haven't for century upon century. Ultimately moralising people who think they ought to be able to govern what another sovereign state can or can not do are no better than universalist liberals who want to control the world with their morality. Who are you to tell Norwegians or Icelanders or the Faroe Islanders as well as the Japanese want they should or should not eat?

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Angelisc
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Autosomal Viking View Post
    You seem to care less for Australians who are directly related to English, more so than any pan-European ideology, than you do for your beloved Japanese.
    Is it really so hard to understand this topic beyond adolescent-level drivel accusing me of loving the Japanese and of not caring less for Australians for anyone by neglecting to address the points I made about both respective cultures?

Quote Originally Posted by Autosomal Viking View Post
    You have no logic. Where did I mention traitors or affirm Americans being Europeans? Your entire post is a straw-man rant based on several things I did not type. Is English your first language?
    Is it yours? Your the one who thinks admiring a people and pointing out what's wrong with America with "the West" as far as our decline is concerned is synonymous with preferring said people over one's own. And how does it not imply treachery imply ethnocentric treachery to accuse me of either being Japanese or loving the Japanese more than Europeans? If my post lacks logic is ranting is nothing more than a straw-man than by all means demonstrate this by constructing an actual argument against what I have said that amounts to more more than meaningless rhetoric accusing me of this.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 ... LastLast