Thread: 75,000 Acts of ‘Heritage Crime’ in One Year

MidgardPatriot

75,000 Acts of ‘Heritage Crime’ in One Year

The official study found that more than 75,000 “heritage crimes” took place in 2011.

Criminals targeted World Heritage Sites, listed buildings, churches, parks and gardens, battlefields, conservation areas and shipwreck sites, according to English Heritage.

The damage suffered included metal theft, vandalism, graffiti and arson, with one in eight important sites being attacked.

Experts warn that the “alarming” figures show that Britain’s history is being destroyed in an “insidious and often irreversible way” for future generations.

More than 30,000 listed buildings suffered substantial damage while anti-social behaviour around heritage sites was commonplace, the study found.

It added that the “most precious buildings were worst affected”, with nearly a quarter of Grade I and II* listed structures subject to some type of criminal damage.

Uncovering a “worrying” rate of damage, the report also concluded that nearly one in five listed buildings were “physically harmed by crime” with more than a third of churches or religious buildings damaged.

http://www.odinistpressservice.com/2...ted-in-a-year/

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 11:16 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    http://www.odinistpressservice.com/2...ted-in-a-year/

Very rampant in the UK, but equally widespread across the rest of the Germanic world, here we find frequent desecration of warriors' graves by those who'd rather our nation was bombed to smithereens some time around 1933.

The more unrooted a people becomes, the more the holy places of our folk and its history become mere structures in prominent places, bereft of meaning and memory in the minds of many. As such it is kind of a self-runner that those who have been disconnected from grasping the folk soul will pay no due respect to the places in question. A very alarming sign.

Also, I would be curious to know how much of this damage was actually done by natives (sadly, this also happens all too often), and how much of the damage was done by racial others who will have even less understanding and connection to what is to us and our fellow Germanics ancestral sites on holy soil resp. sites where a brother folk has so much connection that we are aware of its significance and indeed the spiritual connection to such a holy site.

Something about the sun sinking with a people, and the dwarves who cast long shadows...
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    I'm sorry to say that the majority of these crimes will have been committed by the illiterate White underclass with little awareness of or consideration for their own country's history, culture and traditions.

Nothing is sacred any more and if you can make a few quid in this materialistic age by stealing the lead from the roof of your local church then I dare say some would even consider you as an entrepreneur!

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathendom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    The more unrooted a people becomes, the more the holy places of our folk and its history become mere structures in prominent places, bereft of meaning and memory in the minds of many. As such it is kind of a self-runner that those who have been disconnected from grasping the folk soul will pay no due respect to the places in question. A very alarming sign.
    What is something to be expected. Considering how the young are taught history. And that the political elite are for the most part pretty apathetic towards these sites at best.
    The sense of honor is of so fine and delicate a nature that
    it is only to be met with in minds which are naturally noble or
    cultivated by good examples and a refined education.
    - Sir Richard Steele

Last Online
    Sunday, August 19th, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English, French, German
    Subrace
    W.A.S.P.
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Maryland Maryland
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Baptist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Absolutely shocking! I guarantee that the majority of these crimes were committed by non-whites. I'm sure some were by natives, but this trend is just another wing of the overall attack against Europe by non-native invaders.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/Sabdude/Anglospheresig.jpg
    In hoc signo vinces
    "Get the blacks out of my country." - Queen Elizabeth I

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Weigelt View Post
    Absolutely shocking! I guarantee that the majority of these crimes were committed by non-whites. I'm sure some were by natives, but this trend is just another wing of the overall attack against Europe by non-native invaders.
    Whilst I am confident that a significant number of these crimes were committed by foreign types, I am equally as confident to assume that the vast majority of these crimes were committed by those mentioned in Godwinson’s post.

Why are these children involving themselves in anti-social behaviour? They’re not living in the real world. They’ve drifted through their life without learning any of the norms or values of English society and tradition and are effectively in a state of anomie. As Godwinson also mentioned, those who commit these crimes are almost entirely from underclass and are therefore gravely under qualified. Traditionally they would have gone to work in the fields to pick vegetables. These days, however, they have no job prospects because the majority of farmers (in my area, atleast) only employ Eastern European immigrants who are willing to work for less than minimum pay. Rather than loitering in Church yards, the disenfranchised youth should be on the fields.

Last Online
    23 Hours Ago @ 07:31 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    550 Posts
    The damage suffered included metal theft, vandalism, graffiti and arson, with one in eight important sites being attacked.
    I remember an article from a Danish newspaper about Gypsies who in all seriousness claim, after having been caught with tons of stolen metal, that this is their "work", "the stuff is lying around and doesnt belong to anyone", so they come and take metal and copper and sell it to the next best dealer. I've heard the same about a major construction site in Cologne, where tons of metal have been stolen. If the building happens to stand already, this includes vandalism to get the copper out of the walls. Granted, this sort of "business" is no longer an exclusively Gypsy business, with high prices for copper and ever lower wages, people start losing respect even for historical sites.

But yeah, I guess that our youths thanks to all the guilt complexes and specially more leftist youths enjoy a good vandalising tour against their objects of hate and contempt, ie our history and everything even remotely representing "home land".
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    Friday, December 28th, 2018 @ 08:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Essex Essex
    Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    I'm sorry to say that the majority of these crimes will have been committed by the illiterate White underclass with little awareness of or consideration for their own country's history, culture and traditions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linden View Post
    Whilst I am confident that a significant number of these crimes were committed by foreign types, I am equally as confident to assume that the vast majority of these crimes were committed by those mentioned in Godwinson’s post.
    I'm not one to blame all crime on 'effniks' at the drop of a hat but I'd be really suprised if the surge in these crimes isn't in the larger part the work of immigrants, particularly since the EU enlargement, gypsies. When reading about convictions for metal theft in the local paper, most (all?) convicts had romanian, etc sounding names.
    Likewise with the rise of child sex trafficing etc.
    It's basically the whole lifestyle and 'business' of these kinds of people.

I might have read about some white british youths doing something similar... but i don't remember it. Maybe only once or twice (not counting 'common' metal theft here )

It'd be good if there were some stats on metal theft before and after the admittance of eastern countries to the EU (bearing in mind other factors like rising unemployment etc) because that could show it.

MidgardPatriot
    There was an old sign nailed to a tree near a village in my area which said 'Saxon Church -->". That has gone. It was worthless materially but had been there for decades. I suspect there is an element of inter-ethnic vandalism going on and I regard it as a hate crime.