Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Was Breitbart Assassinated?

You put the pieces together. A 43 year old man dies of "natural causes" while running near his home after midnight. Alright, maybe he had a heart attack... but wait... this same man said he had videos that would expose Obama's radical connections? Recently? Hmmm.....

Speech from only last month

Andrew Breitbart, the influential founder of BigGovernment.com, BigJournalism.com and other innovations in reporting whose sudden death today stunned the world of journalism, had been investigating President Obama.

Breitbart told a crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington last month that he had obtained videos of Obama from the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee’s college days.

The videos have not been made public, and a WND request to Breitbart’s organization did not elicit any immediate information about when they might be unveiled.

Later, Fox News’ Sean Hannity interviewed Steve Bannon, who is producer of “The Undefeated,” about the tapes.

Bannon told Hannity that the videos do exist, were taken during Obama’s time at Harvard, and will be released in a “week or two.”

“I’ve got videos, by the way. This election we’re going to vet him. I’ve got videos – this election we’re going to vet him – from his college days to show you why … racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008,” Breitbart told CPAC.
    more here:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/breitbart...igation-obama/

Noting that the cause of Andrew Breitbart’s unexpected death yesterday was being examined by the Los Angeles County Coroner’s office, talk-radio host Michael Savage raised the question of whether the conservative media powerhouse – who recently announced he had videos that could politically damage President Obama – was murdered.

On his top-rated show today, Savage played an audio clip of Breitbart telling an audience at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington last month that he had obtained videos that shed light on Obama’s ties to radicals in the early 1980s who helped propel him to the presidency.

“Maybe my overly active imagination kicked into overdrive,” Savage told his listeners of his decision to raise the question. “But you heard what Breitbart said – he has videos … we’re going to vet the president.”

Breitbart reportedly was walking near his home in Brentwood, Calif., just after midnight this morning when he collapsed. A neighbor saw him fall and called 911. Emergency crews tried to revive him and rushed him to the emergency room at the UCLA Medical Center.
    more here:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/michael-s...-assassinated/
    [02-10, 17:07] Chlodovech: cats may have a reason for meowing too

[02-10, 17:08] renownedwolf: same reason as the missus then.. give me stuff/affection..though she doesnt need me to let her out in the garden for a poo..

[02-10, 17:09] Chlodovech: that's more than I can say of Thoreidar

Account Inactive

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germanic
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    GPWW
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Andrew Breitbart, the influential founder of BigGovernment.com, BigJournalism.com and other innovations in reporting whose sudden death today stunned the world of journalism, had been investigating President Obama.
    The "Sudden Death" variant instead of "Lone Gunman" or "Traffic Accident". All time ingenious death-cause still seems to be Secretary James Forrestal's "accidental fall" out of the 16th floor in 1948, perhaps due to his political line of defying diplomatic recognition of the newly created State of Israel (1948).

Last Online
    Monday, July 3rd, 2017 @ 10:31 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    Irish/German/Scot
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Queensland Queensland
    Left Libertarian
    Religion
    Nothing major
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I only vaguely recall hearing of the man, Breibart, but via my favourite blogger, xymphora, I accept without question that Breibart is among the most vilest of men, and I wish him good riddance. The posted youtube of Breibart in action gives me little reason to alter my opinion.

The right are the only ones well known for assassinating prominent people in the post-war western world.

Last Online
    Monday, August 13th, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    UK/NL/Bavaria
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    None/Unimportant
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scholl View Post

The right are the only ones well known for assassinating prominent people in the post-war western world.
    I don't understand what you mean.

I guess you could say JFK wasn't prominent.
    Nor was Schleyer and Ponto. just go here
    Zilch for Peiper.
    Same for Moukharbal or the two French intelligence agents murdered with him.

I think most middle eastern terrorist would fit in quite well in liberal communities of the west as well. Very similar personality types.

Last Online
    Sunday, August 19th, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English, French, German
    Subrace
    W.A.S.P.
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Maryland Maryland
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Baptist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I wouldn't be surprised if he was taken out, I wouldn't put anything past the the left, and this current government, ever!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/Sabdude/Anglospheresig.jpg
    In hoc signo vinces
    "Get the blacks out of my country." - Queen Elizabeth I

Last Online
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    Irish/German/Scot
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Queensland Queensland
    Left Libertarian
    Religion
    Nothing major
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Slivers View Post
    I guess you could say JFK wasn't prominent.
    The "communist" Oswald was a patsy, of course. JFK was killed because he chose to pursue peace at the expense of the interests of the American military industrial complex. He was killed because he was a liberal, and he was killed by American fascists.

James Douglass' book is brilliant.

Nor was Schleyer and Ponto. just go here
    Zilch for Peiper.
    Same for Moukharbal or the two French intelligence agents murdered with him.

I think most middle eastern terrorist would fit in quite well in liberal communities of the west as well. Very similar personality types.
    I knew as soon as I wrote it I'd be getting lists of people killed by leftists. What I meant was, "false flag" assassinations of public figures seem to be a specialty of the right, in the USA specifically - and my examples are JFK, MLK, and RFK.

Last Online
    Monday, August 13th, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    UK/NL/Bavaria
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    None/Unimportant
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    How are the assassinations of RFK and MLK false flag ops? Everyone is pretty sure the shooters were Sirhan Sirhan and James Earl Ray. I don't suspect any conspiracies in any of the 3 cases. Although some good question do arise in the JFK case.
    Who orchestrated the MLK assassination? The Klan? American Nazi's? Mafia? It seems just as likely that Ray did this alone with some advanced rifle know-how from the Army and a subtle dislike of africans.
    Sirhan was just a deranged gunman in my mind, although I guess he could of been a scapegoat for the Mossad or some type of Arab instigators.

Last Online
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    Irish/German/Scot
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Queensland Queensland
    Left Libertarian
    Religion
    Nothing major
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Slivers View Post
    How are the assassinations of RFK and MLK false flag ops? Everyone is pretty sure the shooters were Sirhan Sirhan and James Earl Ray. I don't suspect any conspiracies in any of the 3 cases. Although some good question do arise in the JFK case.
    Who orchestrated the MLK assassination? The Klan? American Nazi's? Mafia? It seems just as likely that Ray did this alone with some advanced rifle know-how from the Army and a subtle dislike of africans.
    Sirhan was just a deranged gunman in my mind, although I guess he could of been a scapegoat for the Mossad or some type of Arab instigators.
    It depends a lot on who you're willing to listen to. I haven't investigated MLK or RFK much, but there's plenty of signs that the official stories aren't anything like what actually happened. MLK's family won a wrongful death suit against Loyd Jowers, with the jury concluding that government agencies were party to the assassination.

This Jim Douglass quote from the Jowers wiki page:
    This historic trial was so ignored by the media that, apart from the courtroom participants, I was the only person who attended it from beginning to end. What I experienced in that courtroom ranged from inspiration at the courage of the Kings, their lawyer-investigator William F. Pepper, and the witnesses, to amazement at the government's carefully interwoven plot to kill Dr. King. The seriousness with which US intelligence agencies planned the murder of Martin Luther King, Jr. speaks eloquently of the threat King and nonviolence represented to the powers that be in the spring of 1968.
    Same with RFK - there seems to be evidence there if you're willing to look, see e.g. RFK Must Die. Evidence that there were too many bullets fired, and from the wrong direction, for it to have only been Sirhan shooting.

As they say in the description, Evidence of Revision is pretty mindblowing. It's 5 or 6 hours of footage (most of it historical footage), but once you start it's hard to stop. Every American should watch this doco, once a year, until the real America gets back on its feet.