Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Human Origins Traced to Worm Fossil in Canada

  1. #11
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    Friday, February 1st, 2019 @ 12:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Old Prussian / English
    Ancestry
    Baltic Prussian, English, German
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Pommerania Pommerania
    Location
    Croydon
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Anti-Globalist
    Religion
    Early pre-trinitarian Christiani
    Posts
    734
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyn View Post
    You are aware that ben stein is a jew ? His father was herbert stein, they are both part of exactly the jewish establishment you claim to be behind evolution. I can also show you just as easily that many other people behind the creationism movement are financed and organized by jewish organizations and christian fundamentalists (though both have different goals in mind to do that).
    Here the goal is clear, rob a state of science, and its a second world country in no time. Science and technology are the biggest factors in making us powerful nations. So why would anybody, that wants to destroy us, help science and technology along ? That makes no sense !
    You should be less fascinated by where jews meddle and where not, and more interested in whats helps us and what not, science is something that helped us a lot in the past and can help us a lot in the future. Any attack on science in general is destructive to our cause ! Of course we should take care to not blindly allow any new developments, without carefully outweighing cost vs win. But science is the single most important factor for our future success ! Blindly rejecting everything where a jew was ever a part of is counterproductive. They have meddled everywhere,you would end up in the stone age ^^ You need to see the difference where they have meddled for what goal. Sometimes they just meddle to further their own causes, not to attack ours
    Yes I know Stein is a Jew, see my post in the what other ethnics do you admire thread and you will see that they are all Jews that I posted I admire.
    Probably only 1% of jews are actively involved in the pursuit of the sort of policies outlined in the Protocols, and its maybe only 1% that campaign against such, these have my greatest admiration. I have Jewish music, Jewish films, in fact I pray that a Jew becomes the sole governor and leader of all mankind.

    But there are Jews and there are jews, I think history and current affairs demonstrate that the greatest enemy to the Germanic people and culture identifies itself as being jewish, so I consider it a requirement of a Germanic preservationist, to expose who the enemy is, else we will never know who to fight.

    Likewise with science, have I condemned all science?, do you read that I endorse the life of the Amish?
    No, science is good, look at the peoples who where at the forefront of the industrial revolution, its what has made us the 1st world. Look at the advances to our health due to science.

    But lies and deceit are not nullified because they wear the same white coat as the above.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Feyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 11:14 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Grandparrents Faroese, now live in germany
    Ancestry
    My grandparrents on mother side where faroese, my father was born in munich,
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden-Wuerttemberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Location
    schwäbisch hall
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Heilerziehuingspfleger
    Politics
    no party affiliation
    Religion
    germanic heathen norse
    Posts
    325
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The attacks on evolution, especially from intelligent design/creationism proponents, ARE attacks on science in general, even if you dont realize that right now. The theory of evolution is the backbone of modern biology, and as such vitally important for example to modern medicine, genetic research etc. etc.
    But thatīs hardly where it stops, the opponents of the theory also attack modern geology (vitally important for mining and many other industries), modern physics ( i hope i dont even have to start explaining why we need physics), chemistry (same here) etc.etc.etc.
    The theory has also lead to countless breakthroughs in other fields of science, even such seemingly unrelated fields as mathematics or even computer science. Think i am crazy ? Look into evolutionary computing and all it has spawned like genetic algorithms :

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_computation

    QUOTE:"As evolution can produce highly optimised processes and networks, it has many applications in computer science"

    You may think i am vastly exaggerating, but the theory of evolution is at least one of the 10 most important scientific breakthroughs, if not even the most important one.


    The attacks on the theory of evolution from the ID crowd are an attack on our science in general. If you promote ben stein and his propaganda pamphlet "expelled" you are a part of this, even if you dont know that. Make no mistake, those guys want to put us back into the dark ages ! It is no accident they decided to choose evolution as its enemy, as destroying evolution would be a serious blow to all of science.
    Now donīt get me wrong. of course you can critically attack evolution if you have a scientific reason to do that. But those guys donīt have that. They have no interest in honest scientific debate. They are all about propaganda, and they invest a shitload of money into this, money which comes also from projects like "expelled".
    There won't be humans in 500 years. Enough people choke themselves when they jerk off we gave it a name. We ain't a species made to last.

    Judging by itīs name common sense must once have been a pretty common thing. When and why did that change, so it became the rare treasure it is today???

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Age
    43
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Posts
    1,773
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyn View Post
    The attacks on evolution, especially from intelligent design/creationism proponents, ARE attacks on science in general, even if you dont realize that right now. The theory of evolution is the backbone of modern biology, and as such vitally important for example to modern medicine, genetic research etc. etc.
    But thatīs hardly where it stops, the opponents of the theory also attack modern geology (vitally important for mining and many other industries), modern physics ( i hope i dont even have to start explaining why we need physics), chemistry (same here) etc.etc.etc.
    The theory has also lead to countless breakthroughs in other fields of science, even such seemingly unrelated fields as mathematics or even computer science. Think i am crazy ? Look into evolutionary computing and all it has spawned like genetic algorithms :

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_computation

    QUOTE:"As evolution can produce highly optimised processes and networks, it has many applications in computer science"

    You may think i am vastly exaggerating, but the theory of evolution is at least one of the 10 most important scientific breakthroughs, if not even the most important one.


    The attacks on the theory of evolution from the ID crowd are an attack on our science in general. If you promote ben stein and his propaganda pamphlet "expelled" you are a part of this, even if you dont know that. Make no mistake, those guys want to put us back into the dark ages ! It is no accident they decided to choose evolution as its enemy, as destroying evolution would be a serious blow to all of science.
    Now donīt get me wrong. of course you can critically attack evolution if you have a scientific reason to do that. But those guys donīt have that. They have no interest in honest scientific debate. They are all about propaganda, and they invest a shitload of money into this, money which comes also from projects like "expelled".
    If the "Intelligent Design Proponents" have credible doubts to the factual expression of random chance creation of life, then, in fact evolution ceases to be a science at that point.

    Random chance which is the corner stone of evolution at this point from what I can see is pretty open to criticism, by other theory’s such as Punctuated Equilibrium or Panspermia. Both of which would lead to some sort of design behind the whole machine.

    The problem Evolution has is its political links to Marx and other leftist idiots. In that since it along with most of the high profile Atheism, are more or less a cultist religion of its own, whose intention was to advocate their version of economics.

    Science dictated by politics is NOT science. But it is propaganda.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Feyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 11:14 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Grandparrents Faroese, now live in germany
    Ancestry
    My grandparrents on mother side where faroese, my father was born in munich,
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden-Wuerttemberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Location
    schwäbisch hall
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Heilerziehuingspfleger
    Politics
    no party affiliation
    Religion
    germanic heathen norse
    Posts
    325
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    You obviously didnt even have a quick look into the link i provided. Do that, and read a bit on evolutionary computing (i am happy to provide links) and you will see the effectiveness of random chance.
    The doubts the ID crowd post are not legitimate, and highly unscientific ! When science is controlled by religion thats at least as bad, or even worse, then politics, since politics can at least adapt. Evolution is NOT dictated by politics, thats anti-evolution propaganda, and nothing more. I have been into this debate for years, and i know the ID argument very well, it has nothing to do with real science !

    Quote Originally Posted by Van Wellenkamp View Post
    I think their are holes in evolution theory. I would like proof and not speculation. Not sure I believe everything I hear about this stuff. Macro evolution is still just a theory, and never proven. They also got it all wrong with the Coelacanths that proved we came from fish supposedly. Still it is interesting.


    1 my thank was a mistake, i wanted to press quote ^^

    2. Define macroevolution ^^ Are you even aware that this term is unscientific ? It is an invention by the anti evolution movement. You see the evidence for evolution is so obvious, they had to invent 2 kinds of evolution to explain that away. In reality there is no difference, its all evolution. Basically they cried for years we couldnt prove evolution, and as soon as the evidence was so blatant, that nobody fell any longer for this, they invented macroevolution, moving the goalpoast, so they could again cry :"there is no proof"

    3. Let us assume there would really be a difference just for the sake of this argument. Usually macroevolution means the evolution of a new species, at least thatīs what it was when it was invented. But you see we have now hundreds of cases of confirmed speciation that was directly observed by scientists, in the laboratory and in nature. How did the anti evolution establishment react ? Well most just deny the evidence, but a few smart ones have moved the goalpost again claiming suddenly that macroevolution would be evolving to a new family (as in all cats like lions, tigers, housecats etc. are part of the same family). EVERY time the evidenmce becomes too strong to ignore they move the goalpost. Its like saying :"OK, you have proven gravity on earth and on the moon, but what about the sun ? You cant prove there is gravity there""
    Well that is not how science works ! We have shown that universal principle is at work here, and until there is no good reason to believe otherwise we apply this principle. Evolution through mutation and natural selection is such a principle. Of course we might be wrong about details, but so far there is no good reason to doubt them. Most people donīt doubt them for good reasons, but because they donīt like being related to apes, let alone being related to a worm. It is very humbling, which many people cannot handle.



    THe attack on evolution in particular and science in general is very dangerous. Already the US is hanging behind in the natural sciences, and these attacks make the problem much worse. This is a propaganda war against science, and if you let them win it will be the end of americas power in the world, and it is a great threat to every germanic !

    I am fighting this movement for this years now, and i can show you much evidence that they are full of shit, and that they are a threat to science!
    The mentioned movie "expelled" is a good example for this. One claim this movie makes again and again is that oponents of the theory of evolution would be outcasted. This is a very ingenious lie ! I give you 1 example, the movie claimed that a professor lost his job for promoting intelligent design. If you have a closer look at the case it turns out that this is just part of the story.
    He was supposed to teach an introductory course on evolution at a college. Yet what he did was teach a full year that evolution is a lie ! Not only that he completely misrepresented what the theory actually says, and instead told them propaganda lies like that the goal of evolution was to promote atheism and to find evidence against the existence of god, he also attacked other sciences like claiming that the dating methods by science would all be a fraud.
    Now no matter what his opinion on this is, if he signs up to teach evolution thatīs what he is paid for and that is what he has to do ! Nobody forced him to teach evolution, if he doesnt believe in it he shouldnt teach it, and instead try to disprove it. There are enough institutes like the discovery institute who would pay him to do that. But if you sign up for a job printing bibles, and instead secretly print the quran in all the books, you really have no right to scream :"discrimination" if you are fired !
    Another case was pretty similar, a college professor was told again and again that his private opinions have no place in the classroom, and if he is paid to teach organic chemistry, he canīt constantly sacrifice this time to teach about intelligent design instead !
    The movie claims in both cases that those professors would have always behaved professionally, and the only reason they where fired is that their university "somehow" found out that they are creationists. Wow, those deans must have some kind of psychic power, how else could they have found out about this
    Then there is the interview with their archenemy Richard Dawkins. Here the interview from the movie :

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlZtEjtlirc

    Now you have to ask yourself, why would dawkins even say yes to be interviewed for a film promoting creationism , when he knows their methods and lies ? Well, here the reason, another interview with dawkins,. where he tells how it came to the interview, and what really happened :

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AasyrRULHog

    The interview was simple heavily edited. to make his answer look like like he said something, he never really said. The technique is called quote mining, and you find it A LOT on creationists sites. They simply skim through texts of famous people, till they find a sentence or so, that would fit into their agenda, and then strip the rest of text away . To hide this fraud they usually donīt mention where a certain sentence is from, or give only vague hints, to ensure the reader does not find out. In recent times they have realized though, that their readers usually donīt check anyway,and they have become a bit more exact in giving sources for their quote mines. Here a few good examples for this :

    http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/quotes/mine/part4.html
    There won't be humans in 500 years. Enough people choke themselves when they jerk off we gave it a name. We ain't a species made to last.

    Judging by itīs name common sense must once have been a pretty common thing. When and why did that change, so it became the rare treasure it is today???

  5. #15
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    Friday, February 1st, 2019 @ 12:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Old Prussian / English
    Ancestry
    Baltic Prussian, English, German
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Pommerania Pommerania
    Location
    Croydon
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Anti-Globalist
    Religion
    Early pre-trinitarian Christiani
    Posts
    734
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    This tread has probably become a waste of space now, neither side can ever convince the other side as neither side has sharable proof.

    So I will sum it up.

    Those who are children of worms will return to the worms.

    Those who are children of God will return to God.

    Everyone of course is completely free to chose the destiny they find most attractive.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Age
    43
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Posts
    1,773
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyn View Post
    The doubts the ID crowd post are not legitimate, and highly unscientific ! When science is controlled by religion thats at least as bad,
    I never mentioned religion, anywhere in my Post.

    That would mean you would have to infer that through applying Cultural Baggage, to the idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Feyn View Post
    Evolution is NOT dictated by politics, that's anti-evolution propaganda, and nothing more.
    Scientific Money IS dictated by propaganda and politics, as is everything else that is run through large state institutions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Feyn View Post
    I have been into this debate for years, and i know the ID argument very well, it has nothing to do with real science !
    LOL!
    Yes well I'm pretty antiquated with the fact that a "Science" that has "All the Answers" is indistinguishable from a Religion.

    You cannot prove that biological Material originated here on earth. Science is not capable of doing that yet, because it is only a few hundred years old in its current form.

    Possibly in 100 years or so when we have a firmly nailed down view of the universe, as to how life forms or does not form on other planetary bodies.

    There is a chance that life or the chemicals at least ether, evolved or was artificially created in other parts of the galaxy.

    The fact that Bio-Engineering is in its own right "Intelligent Design" is proof of that.

    Origin of Life - Panspermia

  7. #17
    Senior Member Feyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 11:14 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Grandparrents Faroese, now live in germany
    Ancestry
    My grandparrents on mother side where faroese, my father was born in munich,
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden-Wuerttemberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Location
    schwäbisch hall
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Heilerziehuingspfleger
    Politics
    no party affiliation
    Religion
    germanic heathen norse
    Posts
    325
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    What does your argument have to do with the theory of evolution ?

    1. There is still research into evolution, so we do not claim to have all the answers, that is a stupid propaganda lie !

    2. The origin of life is part of abiogenesis, and not evolution, So any mentioning of panspermia or related theories are completely missing the point. They just show you do not really know what you are talking about


    QUOTE:"I never mentioned religion, anywhere in my Post."

    Actually you did, intelligent design is religious in nature, not scientific.
    There won't be humans in 500 years. Enough people choke themselves when they jerk off we gave it a name. We ain't a species made to last.

    Judging by itīs name common sense must once have been a pretty common thing. When and why did that change, so it became the rare treasure it is today???

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Age
    43
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Posts
    1,773
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyn View Post
    QUOTE:"I never mentioned religion, anywhere in my Post."

    Actually you did, intelligent design is religious in nature, not scientific.
    "Intelligent Design" is no more a "Religious argument" than "Evolution" is an Anti-religious argument.

    I would be willing to bet that all the technology you use was intelligently designed.

    Evolution for the most part really is only an evidence of a mathematical process that was already in existence. So in essence nothing can "Evolve" outside of Physics or in this case the Design.

    At some point probably in the near future we will be "Designing" organisms in the lab once we understand the full functionality of them. And there is a high probability that we may consider planting those organisms on near by planetary bodies such as mars, or maybe Titan. That would be "Intelligent Design" or a better term would be "Designed Evolution".

    But I think your real hangup gets back to the old Thomas Huxley ideas.

    Do not think we would even be having this conversation if it were not various cultural interpretations of biblical books and the reaction to that.

    In fact I think that is the whole problem you have with the "Bar being moved" because the movement of the bar ask a new question or in the case of some creates a new problem for, various Atheist/Marxist interpretation of science.

    Unfortunately the arising of new problems is in fact PART of the scientific method.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Van Wellenkamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German, Danish, English
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Florida Florida
    Location
    Pensacola
    Gender
    Age
    50
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Diver
    Politics
    Libertarian/Anarchicst
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    316
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Theories may have large amounts of information that may support their claims. But in this instance there are just as many things that point in other directions that deserve our attention. I am not putting all my eggs in one basket. I think the claims are premature and am certain if we dig enough we will find other information that may dispute this claim.

    I do not completely dispute evolution. Just to make that clear. But I have seen some who would defend their positions just as aggressively as an evangelical, even in light of contradictory evidence. All I am really saying is the claims seem premature and warrants further study.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Age
    43
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Posts
    1,773
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Van Wellenkamp View Post
    I do not completely dispute evolution. Just to make that clear. But I have seen some who would defend their positions just as aggressively as an evangelical, even in light of contradictory evidence. All I am really saying is the claims seem premature and warrants further study.
    Those of us that have seen 2001 Space Odyssey would for sure NOT label it as a "Theological Creation of the Church".

    But likewise it includes all three concepts of Evolution, Panspermia, and Intelligent Design. In the case of 2001 the "Designer" would be the civilization that buried the black obelisks in the movie and as such seeded earth for intelligent life. The three concepts do not prove or disprove religion in any real context.

    All we really know about life or evolution is we have a very complex set of engineering principles at work, that operate according to physics as we currently understand them, but it is too early to prove exactly how the mechanism became the way it is. Sometimes it is best to simply say.

    I don't know.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Friday, March 28th, 2008, 03:23 PM
  2. Fossil find could be first bipedal human ancestor
    By Bismark in forum Paleoanthropology
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Saturday, March 12th, 2005, 02:40 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Wednesday, March 9th, 2005, 08:56 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: Saturday, April 17th, 2004, 10:57 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Saturday, April 3rd, 2004, 01:55 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •