Germany, England, Scotland
    Country
    United States United States
    Natural Law
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The woman in the OP is obviously mixed-race, and looks almost like a Mexican mestiza (it's probably the caucasoid-mongoloid mixture in her that causes this resemblance). The Asiatic eyes combined with dark Mediterranean traits make her an especially ugly specimen. If didn't know what she was, I'd guess on a Turk or a Balkan gypsy or something.

I've never seen any Pole that looks like her, that's for certain. Where I live, the general "Polack stereotype" is the blonde and blue-eyed one. From what I've seen myself, the majority of Polish Americans are light-years away from this woman in appearance. My guess is the same as Hamar Fox's - that certain elements in Poland were overrepresented in the migration to North America. (While the current Polish migration to the UK, on the other hand, attracts the lowest elements of the country. Some of whom are very dysgenic and mixed with gypsies, such as this woman in the OP.)

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany, Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamar Fox View Post
    Certain Polish types seem absent among Polish-Americans, just as certain Irish types types for all intents and purposes are absent among Irish Americans. Why, I don't know. Perhaps certain regions and classes were more compelled to up sticks and leave for the Americas than others. The Poles I see in England tend to have rather strong Asiatic and 'Gypsy' strains, and I've never seen one yet in Britain who looks like Peter Cetera.
    I remember there was a thread some years ago discussing the sub-racial makeup of Polish Americans.

Not all Poles in America are über-Aryans, I know a number of them that look like this fellow:

All that is necessary for Evil to triumph is for good Men to do Nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I formerly worked with the individual pictured below (as you can see, he had an attitude problem and was swiftly fired). He was from Leszno in Poland, and as you can see, he has a rather odd appearance. His father resembled Leonid Brezhnev whilst him mother was Norid (Dinarid+Nordid).

Since the expansion of the EU in 2004 the population of my hometown has almost doubled. Between 40%-45% of the current local population was born within in Latvia, Lithuania or Poland. Most Poles here seem to be Baltid (often with additional Alpinid or Nordid influences), although a significant percentage (20%?) have strong Asiatic features. I occasionally see Poles who look just as Asian as they do European, but they are few and far between.

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    UK/NL/Bavaria
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    None/Unimportant
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I thought she was, picture by picture.

1) Mezita
    2)Italian or Spanish
    3&4) Rosie O'Donnell
    5)Mezita
    6)Rosie

I really thought overall she was a Bruenn type of a Latinized(?) ethnicity. She could pass in Latin America as well as Spain and maybe Italy.

I agree with Wulfaz about a possible eastern admixture based on the eyes in a few pictures.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 8th, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Country
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamar Fox View Post
    Certain Polish types seem absent among Polish-Americans
    It’s not at all surprising that Polish Americans are different in appearance from Poles. Most have some sort of non-Polish admixture, be it Germanic, Celtic or Romance which they acquired in the New World. The genuine Polish immigrants in my area are probably as generally unimpressive and downright lamentable aesthetically as the people in your photos and descriptions, rivaled by literally no other ethnicity in terms of their unique and utterly horrific facial grotesqueness. Not even the blond ones look Germanic, resembling etiolated Turks, Gypsies or Romanians at best more than anything North West or Central European.

It’s silly to think that what Britain, Germany and other Germanic and Celtic nations are getting is somehow not representative of Poles as a whole, but rather the absolute worst of the absolute worst of the absolute worst of Poland. That Poland somehow contains some hidden reservoir of uber Nordids that by some remarkable coincidence is not only underrepresented in, but completely absent from their roster of actors, athletes, musicians, politicians and not to even mention their endless throngs of emigrants. Sorry but that’s nothing but wishful thinking and a mere fantasy of a delusional pan-European racial imperialist. It doesn’t stand up to any scrutiny.

The answer to the Polish question is quick and simple. They are foreign and they need to get out.

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Jute/Angle
    Subrace
    Angle/Jute
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Married
    Occupation
    Education
    Politics
    conservative/pan Nordish
    Religion
    Mysticism/Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gewitterwolke View Post
    It’s not at all surprising that Polish Americans are different in appearance from Poles. Most have some sort of non-Polish admixture, be it Germanic, Celtic or Romance which they acquired in the New World. The genuine Polish immigrants in my area are probably as generally unimpressive and downright lamentable aesthetically as the people in your photos and descriptions, rivaled by literally no other ethnicity in terms of their unique and utterly horrific facial grotesqueness. Not even the blond ones look Germanic, resembling etiolated Turks, Gypsies or Romanians at best more than anything North West or Central European.

It’s silly to think that what Britain, Germany and other Germanic and Celtic nations are getting is somehow not representative of Poles as a whole, but rather the absolute worst of the absolute worst of the absolute worst of Poland. That Poland somehow contains some hidden reservoir of uber Nordids that by some remarkable coincidence is not only underrepresented in, but completely absent from their roster of actors, athletes, musicians, politicians and not to even mention their endless throngs of emigrants. Sorry but that’s nothing but wishful thinking and a mere fantasy of a delusional pan-European racial imperialist. It doesn’t stand up to any scrutiny.

The answer to the Polish question is quick and simple. They are foreign and they need to get out.
    Yes no Polish celebrities are Nordid lol

All from http://polonia.beta.v3.tvp.pl/

Its clear you have never been to Poland or seen Polish TV

A Polish sports man

Did you even look at Polish actors and sportsmen before you wrote that?

I am not saying they are all Nordid but to say that Nordids are "completely absent from their roster of actors, athletes, musicians" is a joke.

There are lots more but lets not get into it there is an entire archived thread dedicated to this stupidity (throwing images at each other).

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=140948

Still try to look into things before you make absolute statements.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    I'm stunned. She looks like a Puerto Rican girl I know. That being said, she does give off a distinctly Polish vibe in the third photo.

Poles form southern Poland, especially those from in and around the Carpathian Mountains are actually descendants of polonized Vlachs. The Vlachs, a Latin-speaking people related to the Romanians, moved northward when fleeing the Turkish expansion in the Balkans. They eventually settled in the southern regions of Poland, adopting the language of the region but leaving a significant imprint on the local culture, language and genetics.

http://www.eliznik.org.uk/RomaniaHis...ach-poland.htm

I'm sure this is where Poland gets some of her South-Asian lookalikes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12