Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Please Classify Girl and Guess Origin

  1. #1
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,111
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Please Classify Girl and Guess Origin













    The last two pictures are of her with a friend of the same ethnicity, and her and her grandmother, respectively.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Patrioten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 19th, 2019 @ 04:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Gender
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Posts
    1,919
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    East-alpinoid would be my guess. From SNPA:

    Estern European Alpinoid influenced by Baltid, yielding a more gracile and characteristically higher-skulled type. The name is derived from Polish gora, "mountain".
    Ethnicity-wise it's a toss up I suppose, I'll go with Bulgarian.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Mööv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 04:34 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Donauschwaben
    Subrace
    Keltic nordid/Alpinid
    State
    Danube Swabian Community Danube Swabian Community
    Location
    Wigrid
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Mad scientist
    Politics
    Politically incorrect
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    1,393
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    666
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    183
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrioten View Post
    East-alpinoid would be my guess. From SNPA:



    Ethnicity-wise it's a toss up I suppose, I'll go with Bulgarian.

    Definitely ostisch. However as for the ethnicity I`ll go with Polish.
    Lieber tot als Sklave!

  4. #4
    Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Wulfaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Online
    15 Hours Ago @ 06:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germans, Hungarians, Slavs
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Gender
    Politics
    Democratic National-Conservativ
    Religion
    Christian
    Posts
    1,548
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    57
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    She would be East-Mediterranid-Turanid blend. I guess she would be Bulgarian, Romanian or Turkish. By the way the first and the second picture she reminds me mixed gypsies. The faceproportion show that she has Aurignacid and Cromagnid root too, however this eyeshape with this mouth area are so exotic. The eyeshepe is surely Mongolid influenced. East-Alpinids have concave nose.

    Compare with East-Alpinid traits:

    East-Alpinid-Pontid blend, eyeshape is typical Reduced Cromagnid:




    Pred. East-Alpinid:








    I don't care her pigmentation, she has Asian traits simply.

    Compare with clear european, tanned ost-frisian farmers — Which is more european?



    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ostfriesische Bauern.JPG 
Views:	272 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	110491   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5074e4383d60 East Alpinid Ukrainian.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	110492  

  5. #5
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,111
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    She's a Pole. The central Asiatic influence is obvious, and I agree with others that she looks more Bulgarian, Romanian or Turkish than Polish, although the latter nation's gene pool is such a racial mess that it spits out all manner of oddities, and I don't think that Gypsy/other non-Polish heritage is necessary to explain her appearance. I think she could also pass as a mestiza in the Americas.

    Her grandmother also shows mongoloid influence, but of a different type from that of the girl herself (the first being the result of an ancient infusion of Siberian blood into the lands of Northern types in Eastern Europe, while the latter being the product of more recent shifts of Huns and Bulgars into certain Eastern European territories -- mostly Bulgaria and Romania).

  6. #6
    Senior Member CruxClaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Irish, German, Polish, Scottish, English
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Location
    Chicago area
    Gender
    Family
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Atheist
    Posts
    197
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamar Fox View Post
    She's a Pole. The central Asiatic influence is obvious, and I agree with others that she looks more Bulgarian, Romanian or Turkish than Polish, although the latter nation's gene pool is such a racial mess that it spits out all manner of oddities, and I don't think that Gypsy/other non-Polish heritage is necessary to explain her appearance. I think she could also pass as a mestiza in the Americas.
    That's interesting that she's Polish. I live in a neighborhood where many, many people have some Polish ancestry and a significant amount are full-blooded Polish, and the identifying signs of a Pole around here are blonde hair and blue eyes. Perhaps the people of Polish descent who live in my area are from a Western region of Poland?

    I would have guessed that she was Bulgarian or Romanian. A couple of my classmates are of predominantly Romanian descent and have similar eye, hair, and skin tones (their facial structures are fairly different to the girl in the pictures, though). I could see some people maybe thinking the girl in this thread was a Mestiza, but her skin seems slightly more olive-toned and less brown than the people of Mexican descent that I know. I could see her passing as Spanish or Portuguese, though.

    Mestiza girl:

    Leben heißt für mich, mehr Träume in meiner Seele zu haben als die Realität zerstören kann.
    -Hans Kruppa

  7. #7
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,111
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CruxClaire View Post
    That's interesting that she's Polish. I live in a neighborhood where many, many people have some Polish ancestry and a significant amount are full-blooded Polish, and the identifying signs of a Pole around here are blonde hair and blue eyes. Perhaps the people of Polish descent who live in my area are from a Western region of Poland?
    Certain Polish types seem absent among Polish-Americans, just as certain Irish types types for all intents and purposes are absent among Irish Americans. Why, I don't know. Perhaps certain regions and classes were more compelled to up sticks and leave for the Americas than others. The Poles I see in England tend to have rather strong Asiatic and 'Gypsy' strains, and I've never seen one yet in Britain who looks like Peter Cetera.

    Non-European admixture aside, there's a certain (rather disturbing) 'Polish look' that immediately singles out a Pole in a crowd of NW Europeans, which, again, is largely absent among Polish-Americans. Whenever I see such features, I always think 'Polak alert' to myself, and as I walk by them and hear them vomiting out numerous incongruent consonants from the latter tenth of the alphabet, I fall into a bittersweet ponderance, on one level satisfied at the stellar functioning of my Pole-o-meter, but at the same time sad that such gunk is now being evacuated into the gene pool of my nation. Such types look like this:


  8. #8
    Senior Member Edgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Jute/Angle
    Subrace
    Angle/Jute
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Education
    Politics
    conservative/pan Nordish
    Religion
    Mysticism/Christianity
    Posts
    992
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamar Fox View Post
    Certain Polish types seem absent among Polish-Americans, just as certain Irish types types for all intents and purposes are absent among Irish Americans. Why, I don't know.
    I think it is because its harder for the Polish to get into America, by definition most of them have to be capable of more than cleaning a toilet just to have had the determination and wit to get a visa and so have more positive characteristics.

    Sadly the free movement of people within the EU gives even the most unintelligent and unenterprising untermensch the opportunity to stink up the UK. There are entire villages of near gypsy populations (they seem racially distinct from other Polish but the Polish are unclear on ethnic decent going back more than a few years due to Russians burning their records during partition) that now stand empty in Poland.

    I have to agree with you that the picture below is as you pointed out a Polish phenotype and that is at odds with Germanic characteristics.

    I believe it is European in origin and it seems to run in families based on my observation. Maybe it is a similar phenomenon to the black Irish phenotype (not to say equivalent but a similar phenomenon), a significant darker phenotype within a more Nordid population?

    Maybe up to a 5th or 6th? of Polish I have observed in Poland look like that. Its a common look among shop workers and people working with young children.



    The Polish definitions of what is Polish seems to be predominantly based on having lived in Poland for a generation or so rather than on a clear line of blood (this could be the effect of partition or of the large population of Jews that formally inhabited Poland creating a Jewish vs Christian division of Identity). Some people who are accepted as Polish are questionable looking to say the least. However, drink may be part of this and this is not to say that the higher ends of society breed with them as Polish society is separated into classes or layers (so much for communism lol).

  9. #9
    Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Wulfaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Online
    15 Hours Ago @ 06:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germans, Hungarians, Slavs
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Gender
    Politics
    Democratic National-Conservativ
    Religion
    Christian
    Posts
    1,548
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    57
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    The original slavs were Baltids and Nordids, but they mixed with the new migrants under the centuries. However many polish or russian doesn't look like a gypsy, tatar or Karelian lapp like as f.e the original Norwegians haven't got Lappid or East-Baltid traits.

    The southern countries as Romania or Bulgaria are different thing, they are full Asian and Mediterranean genes generally.


    This woman surely have South-Asian root, the Central-Asians are rather Cromagnid-Mediterranid-Mongolid blend.




    Tajik women with typical Central-Asian face from the lesser Mongolid kind.




  10. #10
    Senior Member CruxClaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Irish, German, Polish, Scottish, English
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Location
    Chicago area
    Gender
    Family
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Atheist
    Posts
    197
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgard View Post
    I think it is because its harder for the Polish to get into America, by definition most of them have to be capable of more than cleaning a toilet just to have had the determination and wit to get a visa and so have more positive characteristics.

    Sadly the free movement of people within the EU gives even the most unintelligent and unenterprising untermensch the opportunity to stink up the UK. There are entire villages of near gypsy populations (they seem racially distinct from other Polish but the Polish are unclear on ethnic decent going back more than a few years due to Russians burning their records during partition) that now stand empty in Poland.

    I have to agree with you that the picture below is as you pointed out a Polish phenotype and that is at odds with Germanic characteristics.

    I believe it is European in origin and it seems to run in families based on my observation. Maybe it is a similar phenomenon to the black Irish phenotype (not to say equivalent but a similar phenomenon), a significant darker phenotype within a more Nordid population?

    Maybe up to a 5th or 6th? of Polish I have observed in Poland look like that. Its a common look among shop workers and people working with young children.



    The Polish definitions of what is Polish seems to be predominantly based on having lived in Poland for a generation or so rather than on a clear line of blood (this could be the effect of partition or of the large population of Jews that formally inhabited Poland creating a Jewish vs Christian division of Identity). Some people who are accepted as Polish are questionable looking to say the least. However, drink may be part of this and this is not to say that the higher ends of society breed with them as Polish society is separated into classes or layers (so much for communism lol).
    In my neighborhood, there are Polish cliques of people that are full-blooded Polish who learned Polish before English, and the majority of them that I am acquainted with have blonde or light brown hair and blue eyes. I'm a quarter Polish, and people usually tell me I look Irish (I also occasionally get English and Scottish), probably due to my fair skin and the red pigmentation in my hair. My two sisters, on the other hand, are both blonde and blue-eyed, and people do tell them they look Polish. My paternal grandmother is full-blooded Polish (born in America to Polish immigrants), and her eyes are blue and her hair was blonde before it turned grey.

    I imagine people within certain towns and families and of similar social standing might have emigrated together, and since the end of World War I, it seems that immigration standards to America have grown progressively higher and higher, so I suppose that could be a cause of certain phenotypes being more predominant in Americans of Irish and Polish descent.

    The popular American image of an Irish person is fair skin, red hair, and freckles, and it's blonde hair and blue eyes for the Polish. Actually, until I started reading classification threads on here, I didn't know that there were so many dark-haired Poles.
    Leben heißt für mich, mehr Träume in meiner Seele zu haben als die Realität zerstören kann.
    -Hans Kruppa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •